The Lost Boy Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Huuh, I wonder if it was watching me get fucked that flipped her switch like this?" He giggled inwardly at this thought, then decided that he would play along for now. Try to disarm her a little bit since she was clearly inexperienced and a little hostile. But if Feles could make a savage Werewolf purr, he could handle this.

Plus, he'd never been fucked by an Angel before, and it sounded like fun.

"Now tell me where would your kind be keeping my Angel?" She asked, pulling Feles back to the conversation.

He flicked his hair a bit and cleared his throat, "Okay Miss, truthfully I don't know where exactly your missing angel could be. There are many beings in this town who would love to have a shot at a divine." November scowled at this but Feles continued, "But I know a few spots in particular where he might be. Like if he's wandering about of his own will, or if maybe he's got a Mistress taking him for a walk."

"Do not insult my angels." She demanded.

"Alright! Okay." He put his hands up defensively, "I mean no offense, but if you want, we could go search for him together. I can take you to the spots I know where one my spot a kidnapped person. The Sisters around here are fond of public humiliation, it's quite the common fetish. Being all exposed and embarrassed by watchers all around, eyes staring at the victims naked body while his Mistress has her way with him." He trailed off, intentionally trying to plant a few corrupt seeds in her brain.

November folded her arms and rolled her eyes pretending again to look disgusted but Feles watched her closely. Watching for any subtle hints from her body language that showed if she liked what he was telling her about. And he got what he wanted when he saw her swallow a hard lump in her throat.

"That's just wrong...sex is precious, meant to be held in the privacy and sanctity of a man and wifes bedroom. A boy being taken in public like that...wrong...just...so dirty..." She thought, trying not to look into those soul stealing orbs of his.

"Well? What do you say? Would you like to come with me so I can show you where the spots are? I can borrow a car from my..." He almost wanted to say fuck-buddy, but decided not to push his luck. One tease at a time, "Friend, so we can be out of the cold."

November glared back at him, "Are you trying to lure me somewhere? With someone waiting to capture me in a trap?"

Feles rolled his eyes, "You approached me Miss, I didn't even know you were coming to me so how would I know to set up a trap to catch you in? And also, I'm just a tiny little Neko boy...you could eeeeeasily destroy little old me one handed." Coyly he twirled a lock of his red hair being careful not to spill his coffee. "Certainly, I'm no threat to such a strong, powerful woman like you?"

Now November was no stranger to flattery, many males of Earth and even Heaven had complimented her on her elegance and beauty. But she had certainly never been called strong and powerful before.

Well...yes she certainly was, but the ay he said it, the twirl to the strand of hair in his fingers. The slight cock of his leg and the feintest bite of his lip, it sent a shudder through her loins, and she felt the tool down below quake. She thought she could actually feel a tiny bit of moisture leaking from the tip now and staining her panties.

"This forsaken thing will be the end of me." She grimly thought before responding to the flirtatious Neko, "Very well, if you try anything, I will destroy you with great pleasure Neko."

Feles grinned, "Oh no, the pleasure will be all mine..."

Samantha's Residence

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmhh...oh wow...that's so good." Cassiel moaned as he chewed on the piping hot chocolate chip cookie held daintily in his hands.

Sitting around him were the group of messenger angels that agreed to come along with Cassiel at the Hourly Inn. Three of them to be exact, a girl and two boys, Eraquia, Mehujael, and Ashliel. Cassiel was very excited to have them here with him and Sam, welcoming his brothers and sister into their house. However, the latter of the couple was having some mixed reactions on her part, currently she was trying to bury her face in the smell of food by going on a cooking frenzy.

Anything that smelled good and strong, steamed vegetables, fresh baked cookies, literally anything for her nose to detect.

...anything that wasn't the angels.

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck ugggh my God they smell so good!" Sam groaned mentally and tried to cross her legs where she stood, hoping to stifle the aching of her womanhood. Just begging to come out and play with the trio of androgynous looking angels at the table. All of them were small, around Cassiels size, and with at least shoulder length hair. The girls was a bright golden color that went beyond her shoulders, while one of the boys had a simple brown colored mane, and the other had a deep red velvet color to his. It appeared as if they dyed their hair with the array of colors they were sporting, but Samantha obviously knew that the unusual pallet they displayed was all natural. Another funny thing she noticed was that their locks matched the color of their eyes, gold, red velvet, and brown. Angels seemed to be very 'put together' for lack of a better word, very unlike her own kind.

But the other thing she took notice to was the incredible aura all of them spread wherever they went. The divine energy was overflowing in her home and her fiendish desire to have it was becoming too difficult to bare. So she mainly just stood off to the side and buried her face in food while Cassiel took over the majority of the conversation.

"Human food...is it really that nice?" Eraquia inquired, tilting her head and inspecting the small brown disc that her fellow angel munched away on.

Cassiel nodded, "Just because we don't need to eat, doesn't mean we can't." He said through a partially full mouth. "Samantha is an amazing cook, come on you guys should try some!" He encouraged knowing that it did no harm to them if they had a little.

Ashliel curiously leaned forward, his nose sniffing a few times in the direction of the hot plates of food arranged for them. Steamed veggies, hot cornbread with melted butter, and the fresh baked cookies that Cassiel skipped straight to when they were brought.

"Well...maybe...maybe just one bite couldn't hurt?" He said, glancing back at his fellow divine who looked just as unsure, but also as intrigued as he was.

Being the messenger angels that they were, not many opportunities to consume any form of food had ever really crossed their paths. Plus, they were still pretty young even for angel standards, so this was the first time for all three of them that they had been exposed to the delicious smelling array of consumables before them.

He reached forward slowly, going for what he believed was probably the most innocent out of everything on the table. The cornbread, it wasn't marinated in salt and spices, or loaded with heaping chunks of chocolate, so he felt it was the safest option and picked up a cube of it. Almost surprised at how warm it was to the couch, he brought it up to his lips and sniffed a few more times while Cassie and the others watched. "Go on, it's good." His violet haired brother further goaded him.

Silently he whispered a prayer to the Lord, hoping that this was okay and parted his lips, bared his teeth, and bit down into the soft bread. Yellow flakes of the baked good crumbling clumsily from his mouth and he tried to catch them with his other free hand. This earned a chuckle from Cassiel as the others all just watched him chew, waiting for his reaction.

And Ashliel was shocked, downright flabbergasted at the sudden sensation swimming over his tongue. The cornbread melted in his mouth and tasted of warm, delectable butter seeped into the center. He actually closed his eyes and moaned, "Mmmm..."

When he did not immediately explode in a bolt of lightning smiting him down from the heavens, the other two angels quickly started becoming jealous at the face of pleasure he was giving from eating this single slice of baked bread. He took a second bite soon after the first and that was enough for Eraquia and Mehujael. Both angel youths diving forward with a ravenous curiosity that demanded to be sated, the blonde going for the steaming asparagus and the redhead snatching some of the cookies Cassiel was enjoying.

After the first few bites, the air around them was quickly filled with sounds of crunching veggies and munching mouths. Moans of delight and wonderment at how something could be so delicious and lamenting about how they hadn't tried human food sooner.

"Mmmmhh...My word...this is wonderful." Mehujael said, his eyes practically showing tears of joy as he dug into his plate with a little bit of everything thrown on it.

"You should be very proud!" Eraquia threw in as well between bites, directing the compliment towards the woman burying her face into the steam of her other, still being cooked projects. She seemed to be doing her best to focus on anything but the delightful morsels at her dining table.

Not talking about the food.

Amidst their feast, Ashliel glanced up and sheepishly asked, "Aren't we...cheating a bit? We're not suppose to interact with...mortals or any of their..." He was cut off by Cassiel.

"Well technically, me and my girlfriend gave you the food. Not mortals." He said, "So it's bending the rules juuuust a little." The four of them smiled at that, conceding that he did have a slight point.

"You're so lucky Cassiel." Mehujael spoke, "I can't believe you get to have food whenever you want."

Cassie shrugged, "I'm sure if one of you just asked, you'd be able to, it's never done me any harm indulging a bit."

"But...we can't stay here for too long. We have to get back to looking for Katabin." Eraquia stated.

Mehujael scoffed, "Oh come now Era, Katabin probably was exposed to the simple delights that we have now and is indulging a bit. We're far too powerful to actually be in any danger and so is he. He's probably sitting on one of the rooftops listening to prayers."

The purple haired angel actually felt a bit nostalgic hearing that, it was something that he actually did on occasion before he came to Shelter. "Wow...it's been a while." He said aloud.

Ashliel used a napkin to wipe his mouth then asked, "Yes it has Cassiel, you've been here for a long time. Don't you ever think about coming home?"

He shrugged, "Well...I do miss the shining realms every now and again but...I would never trade mortal realm living for anything." He stated boldly, the three angels all looked at him surprised. "My time here has been...far too precious to ever want to give it up."

Mehujael leaned over to lay his elbows on the table, "Cassie...there is something I wanted to ask you...um...it's about...love?" Cassiel blinked up, his purple eyes meeting the red velvet ones. Ashliel and Eraquia both now turning their attention to Mehujael. "We know love for the mortals...and love for God but I've never been...in love...romantically I mean. Do you truly love the...demon that you call Samantha?"

"Yes." He immediately answered without hesitation. When he first brought them to the home of the Succubus, they of course were nervous. But then he told them that she was also his lover and she might be able to help them, eventually they came around. "Yes I do. I love her with all my heart, and true love is the greatest gift of all. I know that to be true no matter what November, or anyone else says."

The trio almost flinched at how firm he was in his statement and Samantha felt her own heart melt upon hearing it.

"If I may then...if you believe it to be true, and that it is God's will then...may we see your wings? And your Halo, to prove that you have not fallen from grace with him?" Mehujael asked carefully. Asking an angel to expose their halo and wings wasn't something that happened very often between them, so he felt like he was asking a delicate question.

But to his further surprise, Cassiel nodded, "Of course you can." He then closed his eyes and lowered his head, softly his voice called out, "Venite ad me...coronam mihi..." Like a gentle echo the sound resounded around them. And just as softly as he spoke, his pure white wings carefully unfurled themselves, appearing from behind his back and spreading out. Filling the room in a bright, dazzling light that was soon joined by another fantastic array of colors.

In a soft spinning swirl, a rainbow of radiance danced around Cassiels head. Gingerly enveloping around his hair in all the colors one could ever imagine, eventually intermingling as they made contact with his hair into the most beautiful lavender purple color. Resting upon his hair like a crown of color, he reopened his eyes and smiled. Loving the feel of the warm embrace, he knew he was not fallen, he was still loved by Him. And if he still retained his grace, that had to mean what he was doing here was part of the plan.

God always has a plan.

His brothers and sister stared at him, Samantha eyed him from behind, eyes becoming glassy, amazed.

Liline's Residence

Ian pushed through the front door of his house, doing a quick shake of his long black hair, causing the wet dusting of snow to flutter about and off of his locks. "Hi Mommy." He said looking through his wet tresses at Liline, she was off-duty today and relaxing on the couch with a cup of coffee in a pair of jeans and a black halter top T-shirt, no shoes or socks. Sin was off somewhere else that Liline didn't know where, nor did she care about where she was. She seemed to be fixated on the tall muscular dude that came to town recently.

But as long as she was away pursuing him, that left all the more Ian to herself.

"Hi baby, how was your day?" She asked, looking away from the TV to watch Ian strip off his coat, hang it on the rack by the door then throw is backpack over beside the couch. Kicking off his own shoes and socks then coming over to faceplant onto the sofa beside her. "That good huh?"

He just groaned into the cushion for a moment before blindly reaching down to his backpack and unzipping it, extracting one of his several textbooks. "We hvve a tshht tmmrrww inn biology." He lifted his face and crawled up out of his prone position to sit beside Liline normally. He opened the text book to page 169 and started studying. "I'm really not looking forward to it."

Liline smiled and put her arm around him, setting down her mug with the other, "These tests are nothing baby, wait until you go to college."

"Ugh...don't remind me." Ian replied, haphazardly scanning through the pages, reading over something about ions. "Do I really even need to go to college? It's not like a degree is a requirement here."

"Hey I want you to get the education you've always deserved. And as long as we're together you'll never have to worry about needing a job or anything like that but...I would never stop you from wanting to learn a trade, or majoring in something." Her hand casually stroked along the side of his sleeve.

Ian shrugged, "I don't know, learning about my past and who I am really clouded my life for a long time. I never really cared about getting a degree for something."

"Well...you never know. Something might tickle your fancy." She nudged him. "But don't be thinking you're gonna be staying on the university grounds, ah uh. I've shared you with the world far too much as is." Both her arms wrapped around him and gave a firm squeeze, the couple giggling a bit at this gesture.

But then Ian seemed to become a little more somber, his eyes lowering away from the book. "Besides who knows if I'll even get the chance to go, if the Angels wipe out Shelter in a month than it won't exactly matter."

"Hey." Liline leaned over to grab Ian's attention, bringing her hand up to gently tilt his chin towards her. "Nothing is gonna happen to you, or our town. The angels act all tough, but they're soft-hearted, they know, whether they want to admit it or not, that there's goodness in this town. A goodness that you've brought with your gold heart, and I know they won't go through with it." Her hand gently brushed a strand of his black hair over his ear, "You saved me and this town long before the angels showed up Ian."

Ian's expression quickly softened as she said this, his pink lips pulling into a smile. "Thank you Mommy."

She returned the smile and leaned in for a quick peck on the lips, giving Ian's hair that she just brushed away a little tug. "You know your hairs getting pretty long mister, do you think it's time for a trim?"

"Mmm..." He considered it for a moment then raised and lowered a shoulder, "I dunno, I kind of like it."

Liline grinned, "Cool cuz I do too."

"Of course you do." Ian then leaned into her, once again joining their lips for another kiss. Not as short as the last one, making an audible 'smooch' noise when they parted. Only to connect again, and again, and again. Softly, and slowly they frenched, gently turning to each other in an embrace. His hands closing the book and dropping it to the floor without worrying if it landed in his bag or not. His body naturally curling into her and she responding accordingly. "You...just like it...because its easier to pull." He teased between kisses.

Liline giggled into his mouth, wrapping her arms around his waist and pulling him to her, "Mmm...maybe..." She snuck in while the affectionate kissing resumed, lips parting allowing their tongues to come out and play with one another. Liline's fingers finding their way underneath Ian's shirt and beginning to lift it up, off of him. The fabric delicately peeling away and showing off the pale skin beneath. His own hands also tugged playfully on Liline's top, seeking for it to come off.

The couple slowly, but firmly abiding by their lovers' desires.

Shelter: By The Beach

Feles shifted the gear of his car into park, easily finding an empty parking spot in the strip since no one in their right mind would be by the beach on this cold as Hell day.

"Brrrrr!" Feles rubbed his hands together, it was pretty chilly outside even for him, but still he amped up its effects on him just a little with an exaggerated shiver. "So cold! Not getting out of the car again in this weather."

Beside him in the passenger seat sat November, clearly unaffected by the temperature, just as she was sure he was, and annoyed. "How exactly, is this supposed to be a spot where my Angel is? There's nobody here."

"Ah! No humans here." Feles corrected her with a raised index finger, "Succubi aren't very affected by the cold, and neither are angels. So if we sit tight, like I said before, we might spot him."

November rolled her eyes and grumbled wordlessly, slumping back into her seat with her arms crossed and stared out the window. "Absolutely ridiculous..."

Again, Feles rubbed his hands together and eyed her coyly over his shoulder. "You know, I know that cold can affect us a little, even I'm a little chilly." Truthfully, he wasn't...at all. "Maybe our wait could be a little more bearable if we shared some body heat. I'm not against snuggling with a stranger in the back seat." He suggested but was quickly met with a death glare from her. Her brown hair whipping with how fast her head turned to look at him. "Alright! Okay." He instantly put his hands up defensively, then blew some air out from his lips. "Geez I guess the stories were true, Angels are no fun at all. Probably don't even know how to have fun."

She rolled her eyes, "Ugh, of course we know how to have fun. Just because I don't feel like cuddling with a demon doesn't mean I'm not fun."

Now it was Feles's turn to give her a look, "Oh really? You've been acting like you've had a stick up your butt the moment you found me." Again she glared at him, but this time he kept going boldly, intending to get a rise out of her, "All business and no play at all, what kind of life is that? Boooooring." He slumped back in his seat, pulling the lever on the side to recline a bit.