The Lottery Ch. 03

Story Info
His Professor's wife can't resist his money or his cock.
5k words
4.43
106.9k
34

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 08/20/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,978 Followers

3: Sweet Revenge

So far my theories about money and sex had proven correct. Everyone had a price. I was getting more quality pussy than I had ever had in my life. I decided it was time to put my theories about money and sex to the ultimate test with a married woman. All I had to do was find a juicy target.

One afternoon I saw the wife of my English Professor sitting in his office. Professor Radcliff thought he was god's gift to the literary world. He hated me personally because of my smart-ass attitude and for skipping classes. His wife was a beautiful brunette with nice tits and a great ass. She looked to be in her early thirties, at least fifteen years younger than the professor.

I had my target. The revenge aspect of this conquest was going to make it particularly satisfying. I was sure that there was a way to use my newfound wealth to find a way into her panties.

I followed her to the mall. She was driving a used Chevy. I watched her window-shop in a few exclusive stores and even try on some expensive blouses and an evening dress. She finally ended up in a budget shoe store where she bought a pair that looked expensive.

The Professor obviously couldn't afford the finer things in life on his salary. His wife, on the other hand, was a consumer of the finer things. I had my bait. When she came out I accidentally "bumped" into her.

"Excuse me. I'm so sorry."

"That's okay. I'm fine thank you."

She had a beautiful smile and big brown eyes. I stared at her long and hard like I was searching for something.

"I know you, don't I? You're Mrs. Radcliff. Professor Radcliff's wife."

She acknowledged who she was but was struggling to place me. I helped her out of her predicament.

"Oh. I'm Parker Bowman. We met at the President's reception last fall. You wouldn't remember me, but I never forget a pretty face. My father made a large donation to help build a new Library and has turned the project over to me."

"Of course. Please call me Jessica."

I knew that a Bowman family was building the library. I talked her into a cup of coffee. She admitted that she liked to shop for things she couldn't afford. I told her my family had too much money and insisted on buying her a nice dress. She tried to say no but I stuffed $300 into her purse.

"Mrs. Radcliff… Jessica… you can give it to charity or buy a nice dress. I certainly don't need it. I've enjoyed our conversation and hope to see you soon."

I watched her go back to the first store and buy the evening dress she had been eyeing. She had taken the bait. All I needed was to set the hook and reel her in.

I made a habit to "run into her" at a nearby coffee shop she frequented. Our meetings became a daily routine. Occasionally I would bring gifts like jewelry and handbags. At first she felt guilty about accepting them but I insisted. She never left them behind.

I stopped showing up at the coffee shop for a few days but watched from across the street. She never missed a day and stayed longer than usual waiting for me. When I finally showed several days later, a huge smile spread across her face.

"I was out of town for a few days on family business. I'd be lying to say I didn't miss our morning coffee clutches, but I have a better idea. I'd like to take you shopping. Come on… humor me. I'll even let you drive the Porsche."

She had always been impressed with the Porsche and occasionally I had given her a ride somewhere. I could see the excitement in her eyes when I told her she could drive. She started to object, but I handed her the keys and walked out the door. She followed.

She enjoyed trying on expensive clothes almost as much as she did buying them. I acted as her audience when she came out to model the various outfits. Occasionally I would pick out a sexy outfit and she would strut around swaying her hips and ass in a sexual manner.

We walked by Victoria's Secrets. I insisted she buy some sexy undergarments to go with her outfits. She bought a nightie, several pair of thongs and some flimsy low-cut bras. She showed them to me with a wicked grin on her face.

"Wow, Jessica, you can't imagine the naughty images going through my mind of how sexy you would look wearing these."

I could see she was frowning but she didn't say anything.

"Look, I can fantasize can't I? You are very beautiful. But I have a better proposition. Why don't we go back to my suite for lunch?"

She smiled and agreed to lunch. I had champagne put on ice and kept her glass filled as we dined on oysters, caviar and lobster. After lunch I put on some music and spread out the items from Victoria's Secrets on the coffee table. I picked up a skimpy red silk nightie with thong underpants that snapped in the crotch.

"Just one outfit? Don't I deserve just one? I'll buy you a new pair of shoes. Come on Jessica. I'm just going to look. I'll buy you two pair of shoes."

Between the champagne and the shoes, Jessica finally relented. She grabbed the nightie and panties and disappeared into the bathroom. My jaw dropped when she came out.

The hem was cut just below her pussy. The silk hugged her full hips and ample breasts. Her dark areolas could be seen through the thin material. Two erect nipples poked out. The long dark hair fell down over her shoulders.

Jessica turned around so I could barely see the cheeks of her naked ass just below the hem of the silk nightie. She turned back to me only a few feet away. I sensed she was getting aroused as my eyes scanned her body.

"You are the most sensuous woman I have ever seen. I don't suppose you would be willing to model these? I'll buy you a new evening gown."

I held up a skimpy red thong and a matching bra. Jessica hesitated a second, then grabbed them from my hand and disappeared back into the bathroom. The thong barely covered her pussy. Her hard nipples were visible through the bra. I looked into her eyes and saw a mixture of fear and excitement.

"Turn around," I ordered.

Jessica complied without hesitation. I gazed at the perfectly formed spheres of her creamy ass cheeks. My cock was practically ripping out the front of my pants. I moved forward and put my hands on her hips. My lips moved to her ear, kissing and licking the lobe.

"You should leave, Jessica," I whispered, "Because I want more than just to look. I'll pay you."

My hand slid around to her lower tummy as my tongue pushed into her ear. My bulging cock pressed into her ass cheeks. My other hand slid up her side and cupped her left tit.

"You're going to have to tell me to stop, Jessica. Is that what you want?"

"No… I mean yes… oh god…"

I shoved my hand into the tiny patch of material covering her pussy. She was already dripping wet. My fingertip found the nub of her clit and rubbed it in circles.

"Was that a yes or a no, Jessica? It really doesn't matter anymore. I'm not going to stop anyway. And you're going to make a lot of money."

I sunk my teeth gently into the side of her neck and shoved two fingers up her cunt. My other hand went under her bra. I pinched her hard nipple between my thumb and forefinger. Jessica gasped.

"No… no… we shouldn't… ooohhhh… oh god… no…"

"I'm going to fuck you, Jessica. Put your hands against the wall."

"Oh god… no… no, we shouldn't… please… I'm married… oh god…"

I stepped back and quickly pulled off my trousers. My engorged cock sprung free. Before I had a chance to move back to Jessica, she turned to face me.

"I… I can't let you fuck me. I'm sorry. I just can't."

I could see that I had pushed her too far too fast. I decided to back off a little. I knew she was turned on from the juices pouring out of her pussy. I also noticed her quick glance at my hard cock.

"I understand. But… uh… Jessica, seeing you like this has made me, well… you can see for yourself. I know you don't want to cheat on your husband but… god I even hate to ask this… but would you consider giving me a blowjob. I mean it's not really cheating. It's more like kissing and touching. I'll give you $500."

I could see the confused look in her eyes. She was thinking. I put my hands on her shoulders and pushed down. There was little resistance as she squatted in front of me. Resigned to her fate and the promise of $500, Jessica wrapped her hand around my cock and slipped the swollen head between her lips. She slipped a hand into her thong and fingered her pussy at the same time.

Her soft lips gripped my meaty shaft and slid down its length. Her wet tongue licked and probed the sensitive ridges and veins sending flashes of pleasure through my body. She knew how to suck a cock and wasn't holding anything back. She wasn't doing it just for the money. She loved what she was doing.

Jessica was on fire. She attacked my cock aggressively. Saliva drooled from her lips and coated my balls as her head bobbed rapidly up and down on my shaft. The swollen head of my cock pushed into her throat each time her mouth engulfed it.

Jessica's moans and gasps let me know she was quickly approaching an orgasm of her own. I could hear her fingers squishing around in her pussy. My own head was spinning as my balls quickly filled with cum. I grabbed her head and repeatedly slammed my cock harder and faster between her drooling lips.

Jessica's orgasm hit with a powerful force. She squeezed her legs together around her thrusting fingers. She put her other hand on my stomach and dug her fingernails into the flesh. I held her head tightly to my cock causing a series of muffled but desperate moans to escape from her throat.

Looking down at Jessica squirming in orgasm with my cock still buried between her lips was all it took to send me over the edge. My fingers dug into her hair as I thrust hard. A powerful jet of cum splashed against the back of her throat. I held her head tightly and unleashed another stream of hot cream into her mouth.

Jessica was already struggling to breath from her own orgasm. When cum started pouring into her mouth her moans and gasps became more desperate. Cum poured from her lips and dripped from her chin. She finally freed her mouth from my cock before I was finished. Cum splashed into her eyes and over her nose. Another blast landed in her hair and on her ear.

Jessica fell back against the wall completely drained. I stood over her with cum still dripping from the end of my cock. She was a mess. Besides her face, cum had dribbled down over her tits and into her bra. There were also splotches of cum on her thighs. The crotch of her thong was drenched with cunt juice.

After catching her breath, Jessica looked up at me with a guilty face and scrambled into the bathroom. About ten minutes later she came out fully dressed and cleaned. She picked up the $500 I put on the table and stuffed it in her purse.

I wasn't quite ready to let her go. I stood in front of the door. Jessica walked up to me and lifted her eyes. She looked like a little kid that had just raided the cookie jar.

"I just… um… look… I'd better go."

"Don't feel guilty, Jessica. Your husband can't give you what you need. I'm happy to buy you the things he can't afford. It pleasures me to do so."

I made no effort to move. Jessica forced a smile.

"I know. I really do appreciate it and… um… I don't regret being with you, but… well I really should go. Really."

"That's too bad, Jessica because I really value our friendship."

I took out two $500 bills. I held them up so she could see.

"I know it's not about money, Jessica, but that is the only way I know to show how I feel. Why don't you stay a little longer so we can talk about it."

I moved even closer until our bodies were almost touching. Jessica didn't budge. Her eyes glanced at the bills. She looked back at me almost pleading for me to stop tempting her. The final barrier to resistance was about to crumble. All it needed was a little push.

"These are yours. All you have to do is take them. And there is more. You see, Jessica, I really do value our friendship."

I moved my hand to her left breast. After squeezing it and tweaking her nipple, I slid my hand down her side and over her tummy until my fingers pressed against her pussy through her jeans. My other hand still held the money up in front of her face. She never moved.

"Go on, Jessica… take it. Don't be afraid."

Tears welled up in her eyes. A drop ran down her cheek. I shoved my hand down inside the front of her jeans. My fingers pushed through the curly hair covering her pussy mound. My middle finger found her juicy slit and slowly traced its length before pressing against her clit.

"Take it, Jessica. You deserve it. We can help each other. That's what friends do, Jessica. You just have to show me you want it. You just have to take the money."

I lowered the bills to her hand. Her fingers curled around them. Tears were streaming down both cheeks. She had just become my whore. My revenge was almost complete. I picked her up and carried her into the bedroom. She didn't resist. She knew I was going to fuck her, and she was going to let me.

I put her on the bed and slowly undressed her beginning with the blouse and bra. I spent several minutes sucking her nipples and squeezing her tits before I removed her jeans. She lifted her hips from the bed to make it easier to remove her panties. I spent a few moments admiring her naked body.

"Play with yourself, Jessica. I want to see how you masturbate when your husband is not around to satisfy you. Just pretend I'm not here."

She moved one hand between her legs and the other to her tits. Her middle finger parted her pussy lips and quickly found her clit. She closed her eyes and squirmed against her probing fingers. Occasionally she would dip two fingers into her cunt and fucked herself before moving back to her clit.

"Roll over onto your stomach. I want to look at your ass while you masturbate. Do you mind if I take out my cock while I watch?"

It was a rhetorical question. Jessica rolled over and tilted the perfect spheres of her ass in the air exposing her juicy pussy folded open between her creamy cheeks. Her fingers quickly found the pink petals and swollen clit. I wrapped my hand around my throbbing manhood and stroked.

Jessica's ass moved up and down and in circles as her fingers poked, probed, rubbed and massaged her pretty little pussy. Beads of cunt juice formed on her pussy lips and coated her fingers. Gasps and moans of pleasure escaped from her throat. It was the hottest thing I had ever seen. My balls quickly filled with cum. I stepped closer to the bed.

"Get up on your knees."

Jessica did as she was ordered without hesitation. Her fingers frantically stroked and probed her pussy. Her tits hung down from her chest and swayed back and forth. Her ass rotated up and down on her fingers that pumped in and out of her cunt. Pussy juice was everywhere.

I stepped up until my cock was only inches from her ass. I pumped harder and faster. Jessica's moans and gasps were louder and more desperate. I couldn't hold back anymore.

"Oh fuck… I'm going to cum. I'm going to shoot my cum all over your pussy and ass… oh god… oh fuck…"

"Yes… yes… cum on me… oh god… ooohhhhh…"

A steady stream of hot cum blasted against her asshole and dripped down over her pussy and fingers. A second shot went up the crack of her ass and onto her back. A third stream hit her pussy right where her fingers were buried.

Jessica buried two fingers deep in her pussy and screamed. Her body tensed and then shook. A flood of cunt juice gushed onto the bed. Her fingers kept digging into her pussy until she screamed again releasing another gush of cunt juice. Her drenched fingers fell from her pussy. She stayed there on her knees with her head on the bed as she struggled to catch her breath.

My cock was still hard as I gazed at Jessica's hot pussy hanging between her two perfectly rounded ass cheeks. It was dripping with cum and cunt juice. I pressed the swollen head between the open petals and pushed. My throbbing cock easily slid deep inside her quivering cunt.

I grabbed her hips and fucked her hard and deep. My balls slapped wetly against her clit each time I buried my swollen meat. Jessica was up on all fours pushing back onto me and trying to drive my cock deeper into her body. She squealed and shrieked each time I bottomed out inside her.

"Fuck me… oh god yes… ooooohhhhhh… shove you cock in my pussy… mmmppphhhh… harder… oh fuck… aaaahhhhhh…"

My thumb found her asshole and rubbed the hard little nub. My other hand grabbed her hair and pulled her head back. She became louder and more desperate. Her body stiffened as another orgasm surged through her cunt. Pussy juice dripped from my balls and streamed down her thighs.

I pulled out and rolled her onto her back. I draped her feet over my shoulders and slid my cock back into her cunt. From this angle I could easily see my cock slide in and out of her hot pussy. Her hard little clit poked up from the top of the opening. I fucked her slowly and deliberately while enjoying the view.

My thumb found her clit and rubbed it in a circle. She looked up at me with fire in her eyes. I pounded my cock into her cunt faster and faster. Her breathing became erratic. Jessica moved her hands to her nipples and tugged on the hard tips. She arched her back and erupted in another gushing orgasm.

"AAAAHHHHH… UUUNNNGGGHHH… OH FUUUUUCK… OOOHHHHH…"

I rolled her legs back by her shoulders, climbed up over her body and rammed my cock straight down into her cunt. I pounded into her body recklessly, going faster and faster. Her shrieks and screams were non-stop. I could feel her pussy clenching my cock as it moved in and out of her body.

My balls slapped wetly against her ass as they filled with cum. I pushed into her as deep as I could go. My cock swelled. My head became light. Cum erupted into her boiling cunt. I pulled out and slammed back into her releasing another blast of cum, then again and again.

Jessica's fingers clawed at my back and her heels dug into my ass as her own orgasm peaked. Cunt juice mixed with cum leaked from her pussy and dripped down my balls. I finally collapsed with my cock still buried inside her twitching cunt.

Juices continued to flow out of her body and soak the bedspread below as I stayed buried inside her cunt. When I finally pulled out the rest of our juices poured out in a big gush. I climbed up Jessica's body and dangled my cock in her face. She eagerly licked me clean.

I gave Jessica an extra $500 and asked if she could come back the next day at 10 AM. That was when I was supposed to be in her husband's class. Jessica didn't say a word. She just stuffed the money in her purse and nodded acknowledgement. She seemed just as upset about how much she had enjoyed the sex as she was over having become a whore.

The next day we sucked each other and fucked the entire hour until class had ended. I took particular pleasure in knowing that while Professor Radcliff was lecturing about the love poems of Yeats, and likely fuming that I had skipped class after having been warned sternly not to miss another one, I was plowing my cock into his wife's mouth and pussy.

I was sure that Jessica had become as dependent on the sex as she was on the money that went with it. The Professor could not possibly have been keeping her satisfied. She couldn't get enough of my cock and always had several really strong orgasms during our fuck sessions.

I stopped giving her money but she still would come by on a regular basis. An occasional gift or taking her shopping seemed to suffice. Our sex became wilder and more daring. We did it on the floor, in the car, up against a tree, in the hotel hot tub and many other spontaneous places. Sometimes I would sneak into the store dressing room and fuck her in a new outfit.

My revenge was almost complete but I still had one more territory to conquer. My cock had never ventured up Mrs. Radcliff's ass, and I hadn't fucked her in the same bed where she slept with the Professor. I knew if I asked the answer would likely be no on both counts, so I needed to use my powers of persuasion coupled with lots of cash.

Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,978 Followers
12