The Lottery Winner

Story Info
Black men go after lucky lady.
9.9k words
4.43
179k
88
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So tell me Lauren, what are you going to do with all that money?"

Lauren sighed, looked at the giant check for 200 million dollars, then back at the reporter. "Well, I plan to get a financial planner, so that I can invest it wisely."

(Applause)

"Are you going to work tomorrow?" yelled another reporter.

"No," said Lauren after a brief pause.

(Laughter)

A remote held by a beefy black hand pointed at the television, before switching the press conference off.

******************

Scott watched as Lauren emerged from the water. The twenty year old woman looked great in her bikini. It was a modest, blue and yellow two-piece that graced her curvy body and pushed her breasts up so that they showed a lot of cleavage. Her tits were average-sized, conical ones, capped by small rosy nipples. Here areola were only the size of pennies, but most of that was, thick, long nipple. They were the nicest breasts he had ever seen and the only pair. Lauren and Scott had been dating since eighth grade and neither had ever been with another partner.

Lauren kneeled on the blanket, leaned over and gave him a quick kiss. "I don't ever want to go home," he said to her.

"We can come back any time you'd like honey. Happy birthday."

"This was the best birthday ever," he said watching her comb out her long reddish-brown hair. Her face was as beautiful as her body. The tip of one ear poked out of her wet hair. Sparkling green eyes smiled at him. Her only flaw was a large chicken pox scar to the left of her mouth, but it gave her face character. And speaking of her mouth, her full, pouty lips were one of her best features. She had wrapped them around his penis last night as a birthday present. She was the perfect girlfriend, flying them to Aruba and then giving him his first blowjob.

Lauren hadn't liked it of course, but Scott would never forget it. She hadn't been very enthusiastic, but had impressed him by swallowing the whole thing. He had cum within minutes. Lauren had spit his little wad out into a tissue and then brushed her teeth. He knew it would probably never happen again until his next birthday. Just thinking about it gave him a massive erection, the damn thing extended under his swimsuit and he swore it looked so big it might even measure six inches. Lauren noticed it. "What do we have here? Wanna head back up the the bungalow and put that monster to work?"

"You read my mind," said Scott quickly gathering up their things."

******************

Lauren Packard, read the sign in the big black man's hands. "I didn't order a limo," said Lauren as Scott grabbed their bags off the conveyer.

"Someone paid to have you two picked up," said the black man. Scott tugged and struggled to get her heavy bag over to them and the big black man reached down and effortlessly picked it up for him.

The three walked out of the airport to where a limo waited. The driver opened the door and Scott slid in first, followed by Lauren. Lauren sat, noticing how pale Scott had suddenly gone and he was still sunburnt. Sitting across from them was another huge black man pointing a gun at them. Just as it dawned on her, the locks clicked in the car and it pulled out into traffic. "Who the hell are you," she said. Scott seemed too terrified to speak.

"Little black Sambo," growled the black man, "and that's Aunt Jemima." He nodded back towards the driver.

"Fuck you," said the driver, laughing.

"What do you want?"

"All yo money wired to a bank account in the Canary Islands."

"Never," she said bravely.

The limo was pulling into a warehouse, not far from JFK. The black man smiled at her and said, "then I'll cap whitey heres ass." He held the gun up so that it was touching Scott's temple. The interior of the limo suddenly smelled of urine as Scott wet his pants. "Get the fuck out of the car," said the black man disgusted by the smell of piss as the driver opened the doors once again.

The warehouse was empty execpt for a few crates and some furniture. The two black men pushed them over to a table with two chairs. "First off white bitch, I want you to strip down to yo undies."

Lauren felt a shiver of fear run down her spine. She wasn't one to be pushed around, but these men had an aura about them that made her want to submit. "Why?" she asked shaking, while praying they didn't intend to rape her.

"So I can sees that your not hiding any weapons," said the one with the gun.

Lauren slowly unbuttoned her shirt until the driver yelled, "faster, this ain't a lap dance."

Lauren shivered in shame as she removed her clothes. She was wearing a sexy ensemble from "Hidden Closet" that Scott had bought her. The bra pushed her tits together and upwards making them look bigger and the panties were skimpier then her bikini, a thong sliding up between her ass cheeks. Worse, the material was so sheer, both her big nipples and her reddish-brown pubic hair were visible underneath her outfit.

"Damn baby you look good enough to eat," said the one with the gun licking his lips. "You sure you don't want to try some black snake." He squeezed his trousers revealing what looked like a foot long cucumber running down his leg. He saw her frown and added, "You ain't never seen a real man's cock before have you? You po thang. I bet little whitey here ain't even got a six incher."

"He's got plenty enough for me," she said defiantly.

"No white boy's got enough to satisfy a horny slut like you." The one with the gun stepped back and fumbled with his zipper. He appeared to struggle with something and then pulled his penis out.

Lauren's eye went wide at the sight of it. Scott's was the only penis she had seen and this thing was bigger and thicker soft. "It's fake, it can't be real," she said shaking her head.

"Show her yours Jemima," said the gunman.

The limo driver reached into his pants and pulled out an equally large penis. "They're both fake," she said. "Penises don't get that big."

"These ain't penises, theys is cocks." The gunman yanked on the tip of his a couple times and the monster stiffened. It quit growing at around eleven inches. The driver's cock was stiffening and he wasn't even touching it. It quit growing at around ten inches, but it was thicker then her wrist.

"Not real," she cried staring at both of them.

"Shit, I say we fuck her first, then take her money. That will teach her they're real."

"Yeah, lets fuck her. Slut, come suck this cock."

Lauren looked at the gunman with fear. Her knees were caving almost sending her to her knees before the black man. Before she did it, a door burst open and she heard someone yell, "freeze, drop your weapon."

The black man let go of his cock and brought his gun up. It exploded right by her ear. Her other ear picked up another shot. Her two would be kidnappers ducked behind some crates, firing again as they ran towards the limo, using it for cover. The gunman fired again, then both black men ran towards another door.

Lauren's ears were still ringing as she looked up. Sometime during the shootout she had fallen to the floor to protect herself. She glanced behind her to see if Scott was alright. He was, but he looked scared shitless and the urine stain on his jeans had grown. She looked back up as her rescuer approached and screamed in horror.

"It's ok, maam, they're gone."

Lauren calmed down and pushed herself to her feet. "I'm ok," she said as strong arms helped her up. Her rescuer was another huge black man, decent looking in a brutish way, whose body mass so resembled her kidnappers, she thought they had returned.

"Name's Avery, I was leaving a bar across the street when I saw the limo pull up. I thought it looked suspicious so I called the police and came over here to check it out.

Lauren heard a siren outside the warehouse and two police officers came in, guns drawn. One was a huge black man like Avery, the other was a rather small, but well-built woman, whose uniform failed to hide her large breasts.

"I don't know how to thank you," said Lauren. "Thanks aren't necessary maam."

"No I mean it, I have money.

"Helping a beautiful woman in distress is reward enough maam," said Avery. He then turned to the police as they ran up. "They went that way." He pointed at the door through which the kidnappers had fled.

The big black cop ran towards it. The woman approached them. "I'm officer Desabitini, is everyone here all right."

"Yes officer," said Scott speaking up for the first time.

"I'm fine too," said Lauren, "thanks to Avery here."

"Avery knows what he's doing," said the cop. "He''s head of King Security. You couldn't have wished for a more able saviour.

"Thanks Angela," said Avery.

Here," said Angela throwing Lauren her clothes. "Better cover up, your nipples look like they're about to poke holes through that bra."

"Oh," said Lauren remembering she was only clad in her underwear. Her nipples were rock hard and it wasn't that cold in here, hot even and she must have been sweating because her panties were damp.

The black cop returned saying, "No trace of the perps, we'll get a description and put out an APB."

"This is my partner James. Get the boy's statement and I'll get Miss..."

"Packard, Lauren Packard."

"Hey, I know you...you're the woman who won the lottery."

"Yes, that's me," replied Lauren.

"Well there's our motive," said James.

"Come with me Miss Packard," said Angela grabbing Lauren's arm.

What did you do to help her Scott?" asked James. after Angela had pulled Lauren asside to get her statement..

Scott looked embarrassed. "Nothing I could of done."

"There's always something boy," said the black man.

"Well er...I mean I didn't get a chance to jump them."

"So you just sat there," said James writing it into his notebook.

"Yes," said Scott not only humiliated, but intimidated by the two powerful black men towering over him.

Surprisingly, the police finisihed their business quickly and they were free to go. Avery, Lauren, and Scott stood on the corner. Scott flagged down a cab. "Here's my card maam" said Avery handing Lauren a business cad. "You should consider having a security system put in and possibly even hiring a bodyguard, at least until the memory of "Lucky Lauren" fades away."

The cabbie frowned at Scott's pants as he grabbed their luggage. "I'll consider it. Once again Avery thanks, if there is ever anything..."

"It was nothing," he called as the car drove off.

*******************

Lauren's knees went weak as James had her look in the back seat of his squad car. Even handcuffed, the giant scared her. "It's him," she said, "the limo driver. Did you get the gunman?"

"No, we only caught this one."

"How'd you get here so fast?"

"We've been watching the house. Nothing serious, just regular drive-bys and we saw this scumbag creeping around the bushs. We're watching your house too, but the department is short on manpower and we may have to give it up soon."

Luck, she thought, pure dumb luck caught the thug. Lauren looked up at the nice house she had bought her mother. Angela was taking a statement from the fifty year old divorcee, though she hadn't seen or heard anything. Would she ever be safe? Would Scott or any of her relatives? The business card Avery had given her sat in her purse, she'd call him tonight.

********************

"No Avery, I want you," Lauren said firmly.

"Miss Packard, my job is very important to me and I'm paid very well. I'll hand pick your bodyguard if it helps."

"Whatever Mr King is paying you a week, I'll double it. Please Avery, at least until the other guy is captured. There's something about you that makes me feel safe."

"I guess, I could take a leave of absence."

"Oh thank you," she cried resisting an urge to throw herself at his feet. "I'll set you up in one of my guest rooms."

"No, I'll set up a bed in the video monitoring room. That way I can keep an eye on things."

*****************

Avery zoomed the camera in with one hand while tugging on the end of his cock with the other. Lauren had just dropped her robe and was testing the pool water with her toe. Scott was already naked and in the pool. It was a heated pool so Lauren quickly joined her boyfriend. The young couple didn't know they were being watched, they didn't know where half the hidden cameras were that King security had set up.

"That's one sexy slut," he said out loud stroking his large cock. The couple fooled around for awhile in the pool before climbing out. Avery looked at Scott as he dried himself. The boy had an erection that Avery had to squint to see. Even the zoom didn't get a good shot of Scott's penis. The thing was small, closer to five inches then six. He switched cameras as the couple moved into the bedroom zooming in on Scott's penis again as an excited Lauren began rolling a condom onto it. She then switched the light off ruining Avery's view.

Avery could of switched to IR, but it wasn't that exciting seeing red blurs fucking. He did hear her say, "ooo baby, that feels good. I'm gonna need to feel your penis deep inside me as much as possible before you go away next month." Avery found that information very interesting.

The large black man hit an internet link over to the E&I website and looked for some live sex feeds to finish jerking off too.

********************

"This the millionaire girl's house ain't it?"

"Yep," said Avery paying the pizza man.

"Thank you sir," said the delivery guy seeing the tip.

Avery waited for the man to drive off, then walked back up to the house. He never let visitors beyond the gate. He carried the pizza and the two liter of coke into the living room where Lauren and Scott were playing a game. "Don't get up," said the black man, "I'll get you some plates and cups."

"Avery, you do enough around here, there's no need..."

"Don't worry about it Miss Packard. Just keep playing your game."

"Well thanks, grab a couple slices for yourself."

"Thanks Miss."

Avery went into the kitchen and unscrewed the two liter. He got two glasses, filled them with ice, and then poured the coke into it. He removed two vials from his pocket and emptied them into the glasses. The first contained Xcite and would make Lauren horny while making Scott impotent. The dose was enough to last the three weeks until Scott went to see his father for a month. The second substance was the date rape drug. Malcom and Hank could concoct anything. It was finally time.

Avery took some pizza and headed to his room after giving the young couple their food and drinks. He sat in front of the video monitors and watched the show. Lauren turned horny pretty quickly. She was starting to squirm a little and her attention to the card game was wavering. She rested her hand on Scott's knee and leaned in to kiss him. Her hand moved up his leg and suddenly grabbed his crotch. "Let's forget the game and fool around?"

"But I'm winning," Scott whined.

"Fine, you won, now lets head upstairs." He still hesitated and she added, "what's wrong, don't you want to do it?"

"Not really, I guess, I'm too tired."

"You're always ready to fool around," she said and Scott just shrugged. "Well can we at least try, I'm horny as hell."

"Sure, it's never let me down before," said Scott. Lauren threw her arms around Scott and kissed him passionately. He squirmed out of her embrace and nodded at the wall. "He might be watching."

Lauren looked over her shoulder at the security camera. "Upstairs then, where it's private."

Avery switched to the hidden camera in the bedroom and waited for the two to arrive. They entered the room almost immediately, Lauren leading Scott by his belt loop over to the bed. She sat down on it and pulled Scott between her legs, hastily undoing his pants. Lauren hadn't bothered to turn off the lights for a change.

The white girl took his penis in her hand and tugged on it a couple times, but the little thing never stirred. In fact, it seemed to retreat from her touch. "Come on," she said sounding perturbed. "I know what will get it going, and don't you dare cum in my mouth, I want this thing in my pussy. Lauren leaned forward and took his entire penis in her mouth. She removed it a minute later, it hadn't budged. "What's the matter, baby?" she asked.

"I don't know, I've been dying for you to put your lips on it since my birthday. "I'm just really tired."

"I'm tired too, but I....Scott? Her boyfriend had leaned back on the bed and was snoring. Lauren climbed up beside him, cupping his penis in her hand before she too fell asleep beside him.

The door opened a few minutes later and Avery slipped in holding up a syringe filled with fluid, Yserum. Without hesitating, he stabbed it into Lauren's ass and injected it.

*******************

Lauren sulked for several days after Scott passed out on her. Not that she hadn't fallen right asleep also, but he had absolutely no interest in sex since. As was their habit, she reached out every morning to feel his penis before mounting him and everyday it was as limp as spaghetti. She tugged on it several times and nothing. By the third day, Scott started wearing pajamas to bed and they had always slept together nude.

Lauren got out of bed and went to take her shower, she paused looking at herself in the mirror. Her nipples were puffed up and swollen, she ran her fingers over them wincing a little at their sensitivity. She had never seen them this hard and erect.

Lauren showered and put her underwear on. Her hard nipples scraped against her bra sending spasms to her soaked pussy. She decided to forego the bra, but found her nipples were clearly visible through any of her outfits. She was going shopping with her mom and couldn't go out in public like this. She settled on taping over her nipples and putting the bra on over them.

Avery drove her to her mother's and then took the two of them to the mall. She thought it would be safe to walk around with her mother and told the big black man to meet them in two hours.

They shopped for awhile and Lauren let her mom try on some clothes while she plotted out the next couple of stores. The store next to the one her mom was at, appeared to sell lingerie, some sexy, some sleazy. She stared at the outfits wondering if that would help turn Scott on. She entered the store and gasped, dildoes and vibrators filled the left wall. This wasn't a lingerie store...it was a sex shop?

The dildoes at eye-level were all five and six inch flesh colored plastic ones, some smooth, some shaped like a real penis, some with vibrating settings, some long ones with a penis at both ends. She had no idea what that was for. She looked up and froze.

"You ain't never seen a real man's cock before have you? "No white boy's got enough to satisfy a horny slut like you." "Penises don't get that big." "These ain't penises, theys is cocks."

The memories of her abduction flooded back to her as she stared at the dozens of black dildoes lining the walls. Not one of the dildoes was under ten inches and many appeared as big as fourteen inches long with some the thickness of a coke can. Everyone of them was realistically modeled after a black cock having bumps and veins. Some looked so real, she thought she was looking at the huge cocks of her kidnappers again. The two black men's cocks were always near the surface of her mind. Sometimes she dreamed about them, mostly nightmares, but sometimes it was a good dream.

She looked over the black dildoes. One was of two huge cocks, one right above the other as if it was made to fill two places. Many were packaged in cardboard bearing pictures of giant black musclemen and claiming to be modeled after various men from some website.

"Disgusting filth isn't it?" said her mother beside her.

Lauren jumped a little, startled by her mother's unexpected appearance. "Horrible," she replied.