The Love Of Spiders

Story Info
Sixville 10.
4k words
4
36.4k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story was based on the suggestion of a great writer and is dedicated to him. Thanks for all the encouragement and support.

Abby finished moving her family's groceries and shut the trunk of her car. She started towards the drivers' side when something coarse and dark was pulled over her head.

"What? Hey!" She started to protest, bringing her hands up to her head.

"Don't fucking move." A voice commanded, backed up by cold metal authority. There was the unmistakeable sound of a gun being cocked.

Abby was frozen in disbelief. Though it was early morning someone must be seeing this, someone in the store in the lot!

"Please don't hurt me! I've got two young boys. I'll do whatever you want!" She was nearly hysterical, trying to rummage blindly in her bag for her purse.

"Calm down, Mrs Flanigan. I don't want to hurt you." The woman...her assailant had a female voice?!...stated flatly, a threat implied.

Abby began to sob as her purse was yanked from her hands and wire looped around her wrists.

"Please...I have children...ohhh God..." Abby wailed, picturing her sons, Jonah and Samuel. Evan, her husband, would just be getting them off at school right now. She couldn't die now. She couldn't die now.

She was shoved and forced to stumble forward.

"Ohumph..." She cried as she hit her head on the car's roof before being bundled into the back seat.

"Relax. We're just going for a little drive." Her kidnapper chided, her deep husky voice sounding impatient.

++++++++++++++++++

There was a long silence.

Abby tried to track the left and the rights at first but soon gave up. She no longer knew if they were even in Sixville. She'd never felt so lost, stolen she supposed. Why had she left the house so early this morning? She'd known she was going to be busy, that's why. If only she hadn't...

"Why are you...doing this ...to me?" She croaked. She risked sitting up a little.

A long excruciating pause.

"I wanna talk to you about your husband, Abby."

"Evan?!" She sputtered. She pictured him as she'd last seen him; naked and peaceful in their bed, his brown hair tussled, his broad shoulders and sweet butt. She pictured him the night before when they had made love. "What?! He ...he..."

"I've been fucking your husband, Abby."

Abby heard a lilting little giggle from the woman as her grip on reality palsied....

She fell into unconsciousness.

+++++++++++++++

Some time had passed before Abbey was fully aware of her situation again. Her eyes felt raw with tears.

The hood had just been removed and the light was acid. Abbey blinked. Her kidnapper was watching her like a studious entomologist. How could the bitch be so calm?

"You're lying...Evan would never cheat on me." Abby knew this for certain. She had absolute faith in her husband; he was one of the good guys. "He loves me." Again, said with absolute conviction.

The woman arched an eyebrow.

"Maybe he did...once." She finally concluded with a shrug. Making a show of conceding the point.

Abby could sense the woman was evil, something inhuman. She looked around at where the car was parked. She could see nothing as the windows were heavily tinted. They were no longer in Abby's vehicle!

"I'll never believe you," Abby shouted "You fucked up bitch!"

"Abby, darling," The kidnapper answered with mocked shock, "What would they say at Church?!" She was clearly enjoying this.

Abby spat in her smug face.

"That's not nice, Abby. I'm only trying to help you. You'll thank me later. The name's Kate by the way."

Abby glared at this fucking head case. She was angry now. She focused on her attacker. From Abby's angle in the back she could see the red hair and porcelain skin, the big breasts and long legs. She was clearly beautiful, sexy even but the eyes were disturbing, inexpressive, and completely reflective. She looked capable of anything.

Abby pulled at the wire round her wrists. Maybe she could escape while the car was stationary. No...there was not the slightest slack. Her feet were now bound too...

She was at the mercy of a deranged bitch. Abby resolved to take any opportunity, to do whatever it took, to get away from Kate, if it involved killing her, then, hey, bring it on.

++++++++++++++++++

Kate had started to drive.

"I called you husband's landscaping company nine months ago, Abby. When Evan turned up...! I knew that I had to have him; didn't matter that he had that wedding ring on, you know?" Kate was flushing as she drove.

"I asked him about his wife, and it was clear that he was devoted to you and the boys. He didn't even react to my subtle flirting, didn't even look at my body though I gave him plenty of chances. It made me so horny let me tell you. When he left I had to finger my pussy it ached so much."

Abby, hating herself for it, began to think back to nine months ago. Had he mentioned a new client? Had there been a change in Evan's behaviour? She shook her head to clear this line of thought. Infidelity was not in Evan's nature.

"I knew that I'd have to seduce him, Abby." Kate continued, glancing into the rear seat. "He was oblivious to other women, he was so loyal to you. It just made me want him more. I knew I could get him, Abbey, that I could tempt him away from you. I've played the mistress more times than I can count."

Abby sat in stony silence. Maybe this woman had fixated on Evan? You saw shows about stalkers on TV all the time. She vowed to drown out Kate's hateful words...

"There's something about married men, Abby...knowing you're so irresistible that they'll risk sacrificing everything just to get into your pussy..."

Abby watched as Kate slipped her hand down the front of her pants. She nearly laughed when she realized she was concerned about Kate's bad driving...

"The next time Evan came round to work on the garden I was in my bikini. I was virtually nude as I'd just been in the pool. I knew that anyone would be able to see my nipples and the mound of cunt. Not even Evan was immune. I saw him glance at me before he checked himself. I'd sure you'd have forgiven him Abby, I look like a slut in that bikini...Anyway, I made a point to ask about you. I wanted him to think about you when he was looking at me and my body. I think he especially liked my tattoo on my hip. Its of Jessica Rabbit with those big ole' boobs hanging out. It reads 'Roger me' underneath... "

Abby grimaced; she could perfectly imagine what Kate looked like naked. She could have been a supermodel. Evan might have looked...she, his wife in comparison was merely pretty, fit but no vixen...

"He told me that your anniversary was coming up and that he didn't know what to give you. I knew what I wanted to give him, Abby...a nice fucking blowjob...mmmm my mouth was watering. I wonder if he noticed I was staring at his crotch the whole time...."

Abby thought back to her last anniversary, their 9th. It had been one of the happiest nights of her life. She whimpered once. It was so hard not to listen to Kate and her lies...

"I told him I wasn't the marrying kind, free to fuck whomever I pleased, that I liked my sex to be unlimited and wild. I wasn't being subtle anymore, Abby. He knew I was offering myself to him. You should have seen the look of panic in those soulful brown eyes, Abby. He ran away so fast...he knew that he wanted it just as much as I did, Abby... I wondered if I had moved too fast, you know, because I was so impatient to feel his cock in my cunt...Evan's got a partner, right?"

"Phil.." Abby croaked, unable to help herself.

"Well Evan could have sent Phil for the next time, couldn't he? But no, there was Evan on my doorstep pretending like nothing had happened. I watched him work from my window and played with myself. I've this dildo, Abby; I lay there imagining it was your husband's cock. God, I came hard that day. It left me wanting the real thing more than anything.

Kate had to change gear and this involved removing her wet and shiny hand from her pants to operate the stick shift. Abby could smell the scent of her juices.

"When I went down to pay Evan, I got real, real close, Abby. He must have smelled it on me. He closed his eyes and licked his lips. I'm sure he could smell my musk on my hands. I kissed him on those lips. It was only a small kiss, no tongue, but it was his smile as he walked out the door; I knew he was mine."

Abby pulled her feet up onto the seat and tried to huddle by the door. She was crying lightly but she was unaware of it.

"The next time he came round he was nervous. He knew what was going to happen. We both knew that we wanted each other and that there was nothing to stop us. I led him into my living room and straddled him on the couch. He kissed me like there was no tomorrow. I was surprised at how, um, desperate he was. He's a great kisser, isn't he, Abby? He really knows what to do with his tongue."

Abby whimpered again. The scene was so vivid. Evan's lips on Kate's...the lips that had wooed her, professed his love for her, had asked her to marry him...

"I unbuttoned my blouse and his lips were on my tits in no time. He told me that he hadn't been able to stop thinking about them. For every waking second, ever since he'd met me he'd been fantasising about them and my perfect ass. His hands were on my ass, drawing me closer to him until I could feel his full, hard cock underneath me. I got off him to strip naked. He wouldn't take his eyes off me. I knelt down, undid his fly and watched as he pushed down his jeans and boxers. The ones with the Tasmanian devil on them..."

They were Evan's favourite pair. How many times had she washed them? She hadn't been checking for signs of infidelity, had she? Would she have found semen on them?

"Your husband has a great prick, Abby. So thick and long, with that cute little bend to the left. It tasted just as good as I thought it would. I just wanted to lick and suck and coat every bit with my saliva. Evan just sat there with his eyes closed as I gave him the best blowjob of his life. You should have heard him moaning and panting as I swallowed him completely. I nuzzled and kissed his balls and underneath and he went crazy. You ever done that for him, Abby? He loves it, you can tell by how much pre-cum gathers at the tip of his cock. I love to lick that off too. From the sound of his breathing and how his big strong hands were grasping at my couch I knew he was going to cum.

Kate shivered at the recollection. Then she honked her horn at the angry driver she had nearly collided with. She flipped him the bird.

"Anyway," She said as she regained her composure, "Cum over my face' I told him. That really turned him on, wow...he pushed me to the floor, yanked back my head and started to jack off in my face. God, my pussy was crying out for a good stuffing but I couldn't speak...I hadn't really realised he was left handed....his wedding ring shining as he pumped up and down on his cock. He kept jerking off after he'd started spurting cum over me. His jism was all over his hand. I thought I might cum at the sight...instead I licked his hand clean...he tastes so good, doesn't he, Abby?"

Kate took some deep breaths to calm herself. Kidnapping Abby had been such a buzz and now, all the indecent things she was telling her....it was so wicked it was almost as good as fucking.

"After he shot his wad over all my face and tits he started to feel guilty. He told me that he'd never cheated on you before, that it shouldn't have happened, that he was sorry and that it would happen again. I'm telling you, Abby, I almost laughed as I watched him leave, fumbling to tuck away his cock and balls and to do up the fly. I knew he'd be back and deep down, so did he."

Kate pulled over and rummaged in a bag. She pulled out a bottle of water. When she offered some to her victim, Abby was too thirsty to be suspicious. Abby's head was numb, yet mute with pain. It couldn't be true. It couldn't be true.

"He managed to stay away for a whole week. Then, one day he just showed up on my doorstep, lust and longing in his eyes. He was hard just at the prospect of seeing me. I didn't get to say anything because he'd pulled me to the floor of the hallway and was kissing me. He ripped my clothes off me and the door was half ajar... once I was naked he became a little unsure of himself, maybe because of the hot unfamiliar body writhing under him. I pulled out his cock and guided it into my cunt and he started to push in. It was so hard, Abby but I could tell Evan was holding back. He was used to lovemaking, foreplay and all that crap. I shoved two fingers up his ass and told him to fuck me hard and fuck me deep. He didn't need telling twice. We fucked all day, until my pussy, my mouth couldn't take anymore and he had no more cum to give me. He had this look in his eyes, and I knew he was mine, he'd never worry about his conscience ever again."

Kate stopped again and pulled out a cell phone. Abby heard her murmuring into it but couldn't make out any words. Was it Evan? Did they plan another illicit session of sex today? Her stomach churned and she began to rock back and forth.

"We fucked every chance we got. Evan stopped doing his share of the work at the company but it was okay, I could afford to pay him...I wanted to...I'd turned a decent family man into my own personal whore...hmmm..." Kate smiled, licking her lips.

Suddenly a rear door was pulled open. Abby bolted upright. Could her ordeal be over?

Another woman climbed onto the backseat next to Abby's sagging form.

"Hello, Abby," The new woman grinned. "My name is Georgia. I'm a ... 'friend', of your husband."

Abby inspected the newcomer with a weird objectivity. A brunette, olive skinned and gorgeous, she was shorter and curvier than Kate but no less sexy. Abby was already picturing her in bed with her husband; she just had no tears left to cry.

"Georgia is a friend of mine and she was looking for a landscaper. I recommended Evan, of course. I swear to God I had no ulterior motivations!" Kate laughed, holding her hands up in a pledge to the truth. "Georgia was in a committed relationship and I didn't think anything would happen..."

Georgia giggled. Obviously something had.

"From the first time he entered my house I could feel his eyes undressing me. He flirted with me and complimented me every chance he got. You have a very handsome husband, Abby, I was very attracted to him but I had a boyfriend and I never slept with married men....ha ha..." Georgia chuckled knowingly.

"Georgia used have more scruples back then..." Kate interjected. " Evan fucked them out of her."

"One day, about four months ago, he kissed me. It was fantastic but I told him that I couldn't, he was married. He took his ring off and told me that if it meant nothing to him that it shouldn't matter to me. We fucked on my kitchen counter. I was bent over the counter as Evan screwed me. We fucked for hours then we lay in each other's arms. I love his body, those muscles, the golden hair round his nipples and down his stomach...." She sighed. "He'd obviously learnt a lot from Kate's tutelage...I'd never been fucked like that!

"Can you believe that, Abby? A few months in my bed and Evan no longer felt any guilt at seducing new lovers. I wonder how many clients of his are now sampling his delights...." Kate sounded thoughtful and wistful.

"Anyway I knew that Kate was right about Evan. I wouldn't give him up. God, the way that he eats my pussy...Keith, my old boyfriend, always acted as it was real icky. Evan, he can't get enough of my cunt."

Georgia shifted as if some bodily memory had sent chills down her spine.

"The only thing he likes more than my cunt is my ass, he..."

"I never let him go there. Just not my thing, ever!" Kate interrupted, with a shrug.

"I remember we were at your house. You'd taken your boys to your mother's or something. Evan told you he had contractors to phone and couldn't come .The house was still decorated from Jonah's birthday....Evan couldn't wait for the party to be over. He fucked my ass for the first time. I think he especially loves licking me clean after he's done." Georgia spoke again.

"My house...." Abby gasped, her throat dry. She remembered that day.

"It was Evan's idea to fuck in your marital bed. Sometimes you nearly caught us...One time, I was sitting on his face and wanking him off when I heard the front door open. You didn't know anyone was there and I could hear you pottering about. Thank heaven Evan likes lapping up my juices, I must have been dripping like mad. I don't think I've ever cum so much as I did that day." Kate sighed.

"Evan always said you were a stupid bitch." Georgia whispered, evil glinting in her brown eyes.

Abby thought she might heave but her stomach was knotted and empty. How long had this nightmare gone on? Time had stopped being a familiar concept to her. She knew she was trembling but couldn't stop.

"I loved the way he used his mouth, like he used it to show his glorification of my orifices...I suggested that he grow a goatee..."

Abby had loved the goatee. It had really suited Evan's boyish face, framing his loving smile. All fake...

"God, when he's going down on you and you feel the roughness on your clit and outta nowhere there's his tongue and his lips. That contrast....mmmm... when he's rimming my ass....ohhhh...." Georgia groaned, her Hispanic face flushed.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

There was silence, all three woman lost in thought.

The car stopped.

"We're at your home, Abby." Kate informed her as Georgia began to cut the ties that bound her. "Its over."

Abby couldn't believe it. This was some cruel trick. Another wound they could inflict on her weary soul....

"Why?" She croaked. She didn't know what she really wanted answered. Why her? Why Evan?

Georgia and Kate looked as if they were considering a response. Georgia finally looked into Abby's red eyes...

"We don't mind sharing Evan with every slut in town but we do mind sharing him with a dreary little cow like you." She snarled as she flung open the door and pushed Abby into the street.

+++++++++++++

Evan heard the front door swing open.

"Abby where were you today?!" He started to speak as he set off for the hall. "I had to pick both the boys up today. The school had to call me at work..." He saw his wife and her dreadful condition. "Oh shit, what.....?" He cried, trying to take her into his arms.

"Stay the fuck away from me." Abby yelled, struggling to remain standing. She stumbled up the stairs and into their bedroom. She was sobbing loudly as she ransacked the closets, pulling items into a bag. She felt as if hysteria was an imminent possibility.

"Abby?" Evan asked, seriously concerned as he watched from the landing. Jonah and Samuel stepped out of their rooms to see what was going on.

"Boys, go and pack some things. We're going to grandma's." Abby yelled. "Now! Do it." She yelled louder when they hesitated.

"Esme's? Why? What happened to you?" Evan enquired, bewildered.

"You fucking bastard. Fucking bastard! We're leaving you and you fuck whoever you please."

Evan couldn't say anything. He was speechless.

He was too stunned to move until Abby started bundling her kids into Evan's truck.

"Abbey I haven't cheated on you. Please! You know I would never!" She had to believe him. It was true and she had to see that.

He was crying openly in the street.

"Evan..." She sobbed as he fell to his knees in front of her.

"Abby, don't go. Tell me why....please....."

"Kate? Georgia? We had a nice chat. I hope you're very happy with them. I hope all that pussy compensates for the loss of your family, Evan!"

"Who?"

"They told me everything. We'll I'm not falling for anymore lies." She yanked the car door from Evan's hand and slammed it shut. "You cheating bastard." She screamed and spat in his stunned face.

12