The Lover Games: Cherry and Angela

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cherry loses her grip on the base of the dildo, most of it still inside Angela. Cherry begins to focus on using her hands, beginning to play with Angela's nipples and clit, readjusting her body to get in a better position to focus on both. "Ohhhhhh fuck...!" Angela cries out as she nears orgasm, beginning to try and struggle away from Cherry with renewed effort. Angela closes her eyes and concentrates, before opening them with a plan.

Suddenly Cherry cries out in pain and surprise as Angela balls her hand into a fist and forces it into Cherry's tight brown pussy. Fuck! That feels... not too bad... I just finish this! Cherry thinks, trying her luck with the dildo, the base still protruding from Angela's pussy. Cherry begins to slide it in and out of Angela, while furiously rubbing at her clit. The whole time, Cherry tries her best to ignore the strange new sensation in her own pussy. Finally, Angela cries out, "Uggghhhh!" and her cum begins to shoot out of her pussy, soaking Cherry's arms and lower torso.

Cherry then looks down between her own legs and sees the cause of the strange sensation she had in her vagina. Angela's fist was buried inside her, up to the wrist. Damn! How did I take that all? Cherry asks herself, staring at the white wrist against her own brown skin. Finally, Angela's orgasm begins to subside and she looks up at the Indian teen who is impaled on her fist. Cherry's face is a mix of pleasure and confusion.

Angela says, "Sorry dear... I thought this would help me win."

Cherry just nods and with a pleading voice asks, "It's fine. Can you..."

Angela gives her a small smile and rapidly pulls her fist out with a wet sucking noise. Cherry gasps when she does and begins to examine her pussy. Her brown lips are spread wide, allowing her inner lips to be visible. Cherry then stands and helps Angela up. The two sweat, oil and cum covered women make their way to the edge of the pool.

Brian smiles down at the two women from the edge of the pool, "Great job Cherry! How do you feel?"

Cherry responds, "Tired, defiantly ready for a shower and really hoping to get some rest." With the last part of that, she motions down towards her wide open pussy.

Brian nods, "Alright ladies, you are done for the day. Tomorrow morning we'll continue this and have a winner by the end of the day then. There are showers in your rooms and food will be brought up later."

Cherry and Angela nod at this and make their way back down to the house, entering and making their way back upstairs to their rooms. Cherry begins to walk into her own room when Angela stops at Cherry's door. "Mind if I come in with you?" She asks.

Well, she's made me cum, masturbated in front of me and fisted me all in one day so... Cherry thinks. Finally, after a second of silence, she says, "Sure I guess." Then Cherry continues to make her way into the bathroom and turns on the water, before stepping into the shower. Angela follows her inside and closes the glass door behind her.

"Why did you join me?" Cherry asks, beginning to wash some of the oil, cum and sweat off of her body.

Angela smiles, "Because I wanted to apologize again for what I did. I hope I didn't hurt you or anything. You seem like a sweet young woman and..."

Cherry gestures to her pussy, finally beginning to close back up, "Hurt me? No. Surprise me? Yes. I've never had anyone's fist inside me before."

Angela smiles, beginning to clean herself at the same time, "So I was the first person to do it?"

Cherry nods, "And probably only for at least a while. I feel so sore from that."

Angela nods, "I felt the same way after, but now I enjoy that kind of thing."

Cherry just nods, now mostly clean. "What do you think they'll have us do tomorrow?" She asks.

Angela shrugs, "I have no idea, but I'm sure it will be more competition kind of stuff." She pauses then smiles, "Not that you're going to win any!"

Cherry smiles back, growing to like the older woman, "You wish!" After they both clean off, they head back to their rooms and spend the rest of the night relaxing and wondering what tomorrow's challenges were. Cherry fell asleep early and the night passed quickly.

Cherry woke up to Brian coming in the next morning and saying, "Get ready for today. Please be downstairs in an hour."

Cherry sits up and sleepily asks, "What should I wear?"

Brian smiles, "Nothing." Then he leaves the room, going to begin to prepare the day's events. Cherry undresses and washes the sleep from her eyes. Before leaving, Cherry looks down at her pussy, seeing that it recovered from her fisting yesterday. Her outer lips cover the inner ones, and Cherry sighs with relief. Once she is ready, she leaves her room and sees Angela already making her way down the stairs. Cherry follows and watches the older woman's ass sway from side to side as she walks, the toned skin ready to be spanked.

Cherry reaches the bottom of the stairs and sees Brian waiting patiently by a closed door for the two women to get there. Angela leads the way up to him and Cherry follows. "I guess you two are ready to get started. Ready for the first event?"

Cherry and Angela both nod. Brian opens the door and on the other side is a pair of beds, covered with white sheets and each with handcuffs at the four corners. At the foot of each bed sits a large black box with a long silver pole. At the tip of the pole is a flesh colored dildo, 7 inches long and 1.5 inches wide. Above each dildo was a camera as well as several other cameras set up around the room to show the contestants. "This first challenge today is easy. Just keep quiet and hope your opponent makes noise before you do! Want to get started?"

Cherry feels sick with nerves. Every time she has had sex in the past, she was fairly loud. She climbed onto the first bed and lay face up, spreading her arms and legs. She was handcuffed, her legs spread wide. Once Angela was set up the same way, Brian positioned the dildo machines at the entrance of both vaginas. Brian then took a seat on the other side of the room, hand on the switch, waiting to start both. Cherry's heart beat rapidly, her only hope of winning was Angela having another loud squirting orgasm. Cherry felt the cool air of the room blowing past her pussy as the anticipation built. Finally, she felt the rubbery surface of the dildo begin to poke into her pussy. She looked over at Angela and saw that her machine had started as well. It's only a matter of time now Cherry thinks as she feels the slow but unyielding force of the dildo work its way in and out of her pussy. For several minutes, the only sound in the room was the low hum of the machines doing their work on the women.

Cherry felt her pussy grow wet from stimulation, her juices coating the length of the dildo. Angela's pussy was the same way, both dripping wet from the slow, almost teasing speed. Brian was clearly enjoying the view and he turned up the machines, causing them to pick up the speed with which the women were penetrated. The hum of the motors became slightly louder, as well as the squishing of hard rubber into the moist nether regions of both women. Cherry felt an orgasm start to build. Oh fuck! She thought as she felt her vagina begin to clamp down on the hard rubber inside her. She felt her warm cum pushed out by the constant thrusts of the dildo. Her white cum contrasted greatly with her dark brown mound, as it smeared off the sides of the dildo and all over her outer lips.

Brian smiled as he watched Cherry's white cum coat the dildo that slid in and out of her. Brian then looked to Angela, who had not yet cum but was clearly nearing it. Angela's face was turning red and she had turned to the side to bite the sheets in an attempt to keep herself quiet. He watched as Angela's pussy shot out cum, covering much of her legs and almost shooting off of the end of the bed. Brian smiled and turned both of the machines up to a much higher setting. The force of the impacts cause Angela's large breasts to jiggle up and down, while Cherry's move slightly from each impact.

Cherry almost cried out as suddenly the machine began to fuck her forcefully. Her wet pussy squelched from the speed and force of the machine. Angela was no better, biting the inside of her mouth as she enjoyed the feeling that the machine gave her, but hated how she had to remain silent. Both women began to near another orgasm. Angela came first, gasping as she does so. Her cum shoots all over the machine, bed and her own legs as Brian lets her orgasm subside before turning her machine off. Cherry is still silent as she passes through her second orgasm, causing more of her cum to be forced out by the hard and rapid fucking of the dildo. Brian turns her machine off as well and Cherry looks up at him with a smile, "I loved that."

Brian smiles down at her, "I'm glad! Ready for what's next?" Cherry nods as she is uncuffed from the bed, sitting up when she is free. Angela does the same once she is free as well. Brian reaches under the beds and pulls out two very large red dildos. Each is about a foot long and 2.5 inches wide. Cherry looks at them with horror, and Angela looks at them with a look of glee. Brian sets one in front of both women, "Get the whole thing inside you. First to do it wins. Start!"

Cherry looks at her dildo for a second before putting the base on the floor and throwing her body down on it, gasping from being filled like this. To her surprise, she takes about 4 inches of it on the first go. Her brown lips sinking inside her as she uses her body weight to try to get it inside her. Angela on the other hand sets it up on the bed and begins to rub the length of it over her pussy, coating it in her juices. Angela then puts the dildo on the floor, similar to Cherry and throws her bodyweight down on it as well. About 5 inches sink inside Angela on her first go, causing her to let out a loud moan.

Both women continue to work their respective dildos. Cherry's disappears inside her much slower than her opponent. As Cherry bounces up and down, her C-cup breasts move up and down with her motions, while her pussy tightly grips the oversized dildo when she slides up. Angela's large breasts quiver and move with her body as well, while her meaty lips cling to the sides of her dildo, as she takes it much easier than Cherry. After several minutes, Cherry has about 6 inches inside her, while Angela has almost 10. Fuck! Cherry thinks, looking over and seeing that Angela has taken most of the toy into her depths. Angela is moaning loudly as she is clearly enjoying this. While Cherry is just squealing and gasping at the sensation of being filled this much.

After another few minutes, Angela cries out in pleasure as she collapses down, taking the whole length of the dildo inside her. Cherry looks down at her own body and sighs, having only taken about 8 inches total. Brian smiles at Angela, "Looks like you won this round, so we only have one more to go! You two ladies ready?"

Damn it I need this money! Cherry thinks as she sighs and stands off of the dildo, feeling the length and girth slide out of her tight pussy, gasping at the feeling of it. Angela slowly slides off of her own toy, enjoying the sensation of being filled. Once both women are no longer impaled on their dildo, Brian leads them back up to the bedrooms for the final challenge. There was a camera set up on each corner of the bed, focusing on the center. On the bed was a pair of what appeared to be a pair of medium sized marbles and a pair of vibrators, about 6 inches long and one inch wide. "The goal in this final challenge is simple, be the first to get the marble out of the other's vagina! You can use your hands, the vibrator, whatever you feel the best method is. You two understand?"

Cherry and Angela both say, "Yes." Cherry reaches down between her legs and holding the marble pushes it inside herself as far as it can go. The teen gasps as the cold glass slips into her warm mound with ease. She then lays back on the bed, thinking, Angela took that whole dildo so she's going to be pretty loose right now. That could be good because it will fall out easier but bad because it will be deeper in there.

After Angela is done, she climbs on top of Cherry, her vagina just above Cherry's face. Angela then leans forward, ready to begin her job and possibly win. Brian counts down, "Three... two... one... go!" On the word go, Cherry lets out a squeal as two of Angela's fingers begin to feel around her pussy. Cherry then takes four of her own fingers and begins to feel around Angela's pussy for her marble. Both woman moan as the other feel around inside them. Cherry finds a small sphere after several seconds of hunting but swears as she gets a firm grasp on it. Cherry then gets an idea, remembering what Angela did yesterday. Cherry forces her fist into Angela's pussy, causing the older woman to stop her search and let out a loud moan from the sudden intrusion. Cherry watches, unsurprised due to her taking large dildo, as Angela's pussy accepts her fist with ease. Yes, now I just have to get the marble! Cherry thinks.

After a second more of searching, Cherry grips the marble between her fingers and tugs, pulling it free of Angela, then holding it up for Brian to see. Angela's probing fingers then pull out of Cherry's brown pussy and also hold up the marble.

"Well done both of you but Cherry had it first Angela!" Brian announces.

"Fuck!" Angela says, rolling off of Cherry.

"Don't worry Angela, you're still walking away with over $5,000 from winning your various competitions! Cherry, you get to advance to the bonus round if you want to try for it." Brian tells the women.

"How much money have I made now?" Cherry asks.

Brian thinks for a second before answering, "$7,500."

"I'll go for it!" Cherry says happily.

Brian smiles at her, "How did I know you would answer that way? So follow me the for the bonus round. Angela, if you want to join us you can."

Cherry stands and follows Brian, while Angela brings up the rear. Brian leads the two women back down to the room that they started the day in. "Okay Cherry, your challenge is the one you loved so much from before. For every 5 minutes you are silent for, you make another $500. Every orgasm you keep quiet for is another $1,000."

Cherry smiles, "Easy! I did this before and loved it!"

Brian nods, "Except this time, you have to take the max setting the whole time, ending when you make a noise. That sound good?"

Cherry nods, laying back on the bed, facing up. Angela and Brian both strap her in. Once Cherry is strapped down, Brian lines the machine up with her vagina and takes a seat at the foot of the bed. Angela sits next to Cherry, holding her hand and watching the teen. Brian turns the machine up to the maximum setting. It hums to life, thrusting faster than a man could, the 7-inch dildo disappearing inside Cherry and then reappearing almost instantly. Oh fuck this is going to be hard! Cherry thinks as she bites the inside of her lip to keep quiet. She can feel her juices begin to flow as the machine pummels her tight pussy, causing her juices to splash all over her thighs, the dildo and the bed. Cherry begins to cum almost instantly, biting down even harder to stop from crying out. The dildo forces her cum out of her pussy, causing it to coat the length of the toy. Cherry feels Angela squeeze her hand for support as she manages to keep from crying out.

Her orgasm subsides and the machine continues its assault on her pussy. Cherry's juices are flowing so much that there is a constant stream of liquids sliding out of her. After what feels like an eternity for Cherry, Brian announces, "Five minutes have passed!" Cherry feels another orgasm building and gives a quick nod, trying to resist making a noise. Angela and Brian both see Cherry close her eyes and screw up her face in pleasure. Cherry reaches her second orgasm, her cum and juices being pounded out of her pussy and dribbling down her lips over her ass.

Several more seconds pass before Cherry cries out, "Stop! I can't take it anymore!" Brian turns the machine off and Cherry just lays on the bed, recovering as she is let out of the restraints. Brian smiles at her, as she lays there breathing heavily, "For two orgasms and lasting five minutes, you brought your total to $10,000!" Cherry breathlessly nods, her body covered in sweat, and her pussy still drooling cum.

"That was really fun ladies, wave bye for the viewers!" Brian says, pointing a camera at Cherry and Angela. Cherry sits up and waves, while Angela remains on the side of the bed and waves. Brian turns the camera off and says, "Great job the two of you! I hope you both had fun and I know that at least I enjoyed it. The money will be in your band accounts by tomorrow afternoon."

"Thanks. I enjoyed it too!" Angela says with a smile.

Cherry sighs, "I didn't think I would, but I actually really liked that." She sits up on the bed and shakily gets to her feet. She turns to Angela and smiles, "I'm going to get cleaned off. I'll see you before I leave right?"

Angela nods. Cherry makes her way upstairs, followed by Angela. Cherry enters the room she slept in last night and makes her way into the bathroom, turns the shower on and cleans the sweat and cum off of her body. Before turning the shower off, Cherry looks at her pussy. It is open slightly and still feels wet. Cherry then dries off and dresses in athletic shorts and a shirt. Outside her room, she finds Angela wearing jean shorts and a tank top. "You look different wearing clothes." Cherry jokes.

Angela smiles back as the two of them take their bags out to their cars. Once the bags are in the respective car, Cherry goes over and hugs Angela. Angela's large breasts once again press into Cherry. "I'm going to miss you. You were fun to be with." Cherry says.

Angela smiles, "Well... I was thinking. If you want, we could exchange phone numbers and we could... spend time together?"

Cherry nods, "I think I'd like that." She reaches into her bag and pulls out her cell phone and opening the contacts app.

12