The Lovers

Story Info
Lovers express their feelings.
1.8k words
4.18
30k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moondrift
Moondrift
2,288 Followers

I have said goodnight to the children and leaving them I am about to descend the stairs.

For a moment I hesitate. You are at the bottom of the stairs about to ascend.

You too have stopped, hesitating, waiting for me to come down. You are looking up at me.

Even at this distance I can see the look of love and desire in you're your dark chocolate brown eyes.

As you look at me I know what you can see; my thighs and perhaps my panties where the narrow filament passes over my place of your longing.

Strange that after ten years and two children you are just as shy as that time you took my virginity. Always you await some sign from me, and I love you for it.

Do you still hunger for me after all this time? Yes, I know you do; you have proved it so often.

I change my mind about going down stairs and say, "Darling, I'm going to take a shower and go to bed early."

You smile uncertainly and reply, "I'll just go and say goodnight to the children and then follow you in the shower."

In the shower I wash my genitals. As I touch them I remember that first time with you. We were so inexperienced, so innocent. I was afraid that you would not like my breasts. They were not big like some of the girls, but you said you liked their rounded firmness.

"Oh my dearest love, you have said that ever since and I love to hear it."

We were both frightened, yet we yearned for each other.

You were so gentle. Big, athletic, I thought you might be brutal, but you said, "I love you and I don't want to hurt you."

No my darling, you have never wanted to hurt me, but that first time I had to say to you, "If you love me as much as I love you, then some time you will have to hurt me; just do it quickly, darling."

You couldn't find the opening to my vagina then. I had to guide you until the head of your penis touched the lips of my inner labia. You gently moaned as you felt their soft warmth, but still you hesitated. Did you love me so much that you would even sacrifice the moment for fear of giving me pain?

Yes, I think you would have if I had not said to you, "When I say 'now', push in quickly and hard."

I took a deep breath and said "now." You thrust; I bit my lip to stop myself from crying out, but as the hot pain seared me my body recoiling. You stopped.

"Oh darling, have I hurt you badly?"

Yes you had, but I loved you so much I think I would have borne any pain for you.

You started to withdraw, but I put my hands behind your buttocks and pulled you towards me and said, "No...no...finish...I want you to."

It hurt, but you came so quickly it was soon over.

As you withdrew I could see on your penis the blood mingled with your sperm and my fluid and there was blood on the under sheet.

"Darling, I've hurt you...I didn't want to..."

I placed my hand over your mouth and whispered, "It's all right...it's all right...in two or three days I shall have healed."

It was three days later before you took me again. There was no pain that time and we loved each other joyfully. I wonder if you remember; I had my first orgasm with you then?

You have entered the bathroom while I am still showering. You are undressing.

I step from the shower and stand naked before you. I pretend I can't see your long, hard manhood standing up, firm and straight.

Oh my darling, my dear one, why do you desire me after all this time? Will you never tire of me; never get bored with the same woman; never weary of the same breasts and vagina?

How foolish of me to think like that because I have not tired of your body, your penis; but why?

I leave you to take your shower and go to our bedroom. I look at the bed we have shared all these years and recall how often the bedclothes have been in disarray, the sheet stained with our mingled fluids and the smell that follows our unions.

Why have I not tired of you? Because love came before the lust we had for each other. That love and lust join together as our bodies intertwine in that most precious affirmation of our love and caring for each other.

I know you want me and my clitoris is throbbing with desire, my vagina lubricating and nipples growing firm in anticipation of what is to come. But will it happen?

One of the joys, no matter how frustrating, is the uncertainty. Will you kiss me and say, "Goodnight my love," and then turn away and go to sleep; or will I?

Yes, it is the uncertainty, the hope and expectation that may or may not be fulfilled at the moment, but you know it will be tomorrow or the day after; the strange desire to be taken by surprise.

Ah yes, surprise! I smile as I remember the risks we have taken; like the times when the children have been playing in the garden and we have looked at each other and I have kissed you, and there, as I sat on the kitchen table, my legs open wide as you stood before me, and then...oh my dear one...my precious darling..."

Naked you have entered the room. I have been so caught up in my thoughts that I too am still naked. I reach into the drawer to get my nightdress, and then change my mind; my first signal.

I climb into the bed and you get in beside me. You wait for me to give you another sign.

Oh my love, why are you still so shy? After so many times still you waver; do you know how much I love you for that tender reticence?

For a few moments we lie apart, I move to you, letting you feel my breasts pressing again you. I kiss you softly, and you feel the moistness of my lips. Your hand touches my breast and you murmur, "I love you so much."

"I know you do, darling."

How gently you press my nipple, press – release – press – release.... Do you know what you are doing to me? The little shivering thrills that spear through me, flowing down to make me lubricate even more copiously.

Will you my love...will you do it now? Yes, my nipple is in your mouth, your hand caressing my other breast. A finger seeks and finds my clitoris

"Darling...darling...you know you can make me come like that...ah...ah...don't make me come yet...not yet darling..."

You stop and bend over me, kissing me, searching the inside of my mouth with your tongue, tasting my saliva. I fight against your tongue and enter your mouth with mine.

For a few moments our mouths cling. Will you ask? Will you say it? I want you to tonight. I'm ready for you.

Our mouths part.

"I want to taste you, darling."

Yes...yes...yes. I sit across you and move my sweet place to your mouth.

You look at me and say, "You're so beautiful."

I lower my beauty to your mouth.

Your tongue...oh God your tongue...you taste me...smell me...my female fragrance fills your nostrils...my taste is in your mouth.

Oh no...my clitoris...you're sucking my clitoris...I'm going to come...I'm fighting it down but...oh...oh...ah...my love...my darling...my beloved...don't make me...ah...oh...don't stop...not now...don't...oh my God...ah...oh...ah...I love you...I love you...naeeow..."

I am lost. You have sent me into a kaleidoscope of light and colour. My body jerks with every deliciously agonising orgasmic shudder. I am adrift in the universe of your love.

I haven't finished. I am still shaking with orgasmic tremors. So tenderly you lay me on my back and come over me. Press down on me darling, I want to feel your body, close and hot.

Your lovely manhood enters me. How often...how often...yet it is never enough. I wanted you all the days in the past...I want you now...tomorrow I shall want you again....

"Darling...darling...harder...deeper...deeper...put your seed in deep...fertilise me...aah...yes...yes..."

I feel your warm seed filling me, the seed of your love mingling with my love fluid. You kiss me as you pump into me. I can smell myself...taste myself...tomorrow...the next day I shall taste you. Your warm sperm will burst into my mouth, and after you shall taste yourself, but now...how sweet...how loving and passionate you are.

You are finished and you look down at me smiling, contented.

"Stay with me darling...don't leave me yet...feel how tightly we fit together as if...as if we are one."

"I love you...you are the love of my life."

I reply, "And you of mine."

You withdraw from me and we lay in each others arms.

In the peace that now settles over us, and before I sleep, I think of the women who have told me of their careless lovers; lovers that take them nonchalantly; lovers who have ceased loving; lovers who inflict casual and undesired pain; then I draw closer to you, my gentle lover, and thank God that I have you.

I can feel your penis against me; it is stirring again.

You want me again. How potent you are my gentle love.

I turn my back to you and draw your hard manhood to my opening and you slide in.

We lay, united at the genitals, your hand reaching over me to fondle a breast, your lips kissing my neck.

We are still. I have no urgent need for sexual relief. It is enough to have you in me; to feel your love and hunger for me.

You are moving and soon you will put your sweet seed in me again; into my already inundated vagina.

Yes, you release yourself into me; the steady, rhythmic thrust as your semen pounds into me.

With each new thrust you cry out again, "I love you...I love you..."

"Yes my dear heart...fill me...fill me...have your heart's desire in me...just me..."

You are still now, but I will not let you withdraw. As if feel you pull away from me I thrust back crying out, "No...no...stay...I want you there..."

You stay, deep in me. You sleep my beloved and soon I shall sleep.

The veil of sleep is covering me.

"Mummy...mummy..."

I sigh and carefully pulling away from you I rise to answer the cry.

I stand beside the bed for a moment, looking down at you. You sleep so peacefully.

Once more I think, wonder and softly whisper, "Why do you love and desire me after so long a time?"

I know the answer; it is the secret of all true lovers.

"Mummy...mummy..."

I leave the room to attend the seed of your loins and the fruit of my womb.

The cocktail of our love dribbles down my inner thighs.

Moondrift
Moondrift
2,288 Followers