The Loving Porn Queen Ch. 03

Story Info
Opportunity to make porn business legitimate.
11.4k words
4.79
31.3k
9

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 09/19/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Romantic1
Romantic1
2,973 Followers

This story has seven chapters. A reader jumping into the middle of this story will find themselves lost and wondering about the plot line and characters -- so please start at the beginning. This story has plenty of erotic situations as well as a dose of philosophy here and there. I posted this as a "Group" story, however, Lit assigned it as a Novel; parts of this could be published in Group, Erotic Couplings, Incest, Lesbian Sex, Anal and, of course, Romance. If you want to ready more about the Pixie (Chapter 4 plus), see my story 'The Pixie, Joy and Me'. Your votes and comments are solicited and encouraged.

*

Over the next couple of weeks Ally made herself indispensable and further we all discovered she was pleasant to have around. She got involved in practically every aspect of our production from set-up to clean up. She took over script management and scheduling manager and proved to be a taskmaster to us all, but without being abrasive.

Ally's personality fit us to a "T"; she found a way to get everything done without making anyone miffed, she liked us all and favored no one in particular, when we had minor disputes she tried to mediate and find a 'win-win' common ground, and she proved she could be kind and loving all the time.

We also learned that Ally had great insight into video production techniques, videography, lighting, camera angles and such. Several times we let her do the filming when all six of us were in some scene. She wanted to try everything and help in anyway she could. On her own, she started to learn the software Carl and Mike were using to edit the videos. She did this just so she could be more helpful to them when she happened to be around that side of things.

After only a month, the six of us voted unanimously to increase Ally's pay as a way to say 'thank you' for her enthusiasm and hard work. Thus one day I asked Ally to join me for lunch to tell her about her pay doubling. We'd gone down to the sandwich shop again and were sitting outside eating our salads. Just to set the scene, I'd been the one in front of the camera that morning, getting fucked by both Mike and Sy, and ending the session in a shower of cum all over my nice tits. I'd come three times and felt pretty mellow.

Ally had sat and watched the entire video taping session as she took production notes. She'd been unusually quiet, not sad or upset or anything, just quiet. Carl had stood near her during the filming and I noticed at one point that he rubbed her shoulders in friendly gesture.

At the deli, before I had a chance to say anything, Ally stopped me with a question betraying genuine curiosity; "Did you like getting fucked by Mike and Sy this morning?"

I answered quickly and with a big smile, "It's the nicest thing that has happened to me since last night when Carl made love to me." I looked at her and asked, "Why do you ask?"

She paused and studied me, deciding whether to take me into her confidence or not as it turned out. In any case she finally blurted out, "Because I wish it had been me on the bed this morning. I'm so horny I could just about scream."

I sat back a little surprised at her answer. I tried to figure out what to say but Ally went on.

"When I started work, you know that first full day, I got unbelievably turned on by all the sex. I figured I'd get over it and get on with the job -- and some days I can do that, but not many. Most of the time I'm wet just thinking about work and when I get there it's such a turn on that I have to sneak off and masturbate a couple of times during the day. At night I'm still a fan of your porn even though Carl gave me some other films to study; again I'm finding I'm a sexual being -- but all the time."

I nodded to show I felt sympathetic to her and reached out and took her hand.

Ally went on, "Anyway, when you were getting fucked -- no, excuse me, when you were being loved in the big bed by Sy and Mike, I could see all the intensity and love between you guys. You were really turned on; you weren't acting. I would have traded places with you in a second. I even think Sy and Mike like me enough to mess with me." Ally's eyes got teary, "I certainly love them, and Carl, Nancy and June ... and you especially. I've even realized I could make love to a woman, at least to any of the three of you."

"Ally," I began, but she interrupted my futile attempt to say something.

"I would like to be in one of the videos -- any one; just something where someone makes love to me; I love to be loved and sucked on - anywhere. I want to cum a thousand times and light up the sky with my orgasms too. I think I'd be good at it; I've even practiced at home with a large mirror and my battery-operated 'friend'. I love all you guys so much and I want to show it -- on camera or off, anyway at all."

"Wow!" I said to her slowly. I stroked her hand sensuously for a moment as I thought where to take this conversation.

"Ally, let me suggest a couple of things and tell you about a few others. First, my reason for asking you to lunch was to tell you that all six of us met last night and decided to double your pay. You're worth every penny of it. You are loved by all of us and we're rapidly finding you indispensable."

She gave a little shriek of joy and came out of her chair and briefly kissed me on the lips. "Oh thank you, thank you. I hope you realize that I'd work for all of you for free. But this is wonderful. I can pay some bills and things I've been worrying about."

I went on, "As for your request to be in a video, I think we can arrange that. We can certainly video anything, but it'd be nice to work you into this script in a meaningful way and I think I know just the spot."

Ally grinned. "Oh, please," she said with great eagerness in her voice.

"But I think what we should do when we get back to the house is tell the others how you feel. You'll find a very receptive crowd to your affections and feelings. I think we've adopted a 'hands off' policy with you because we don't want to shock you or have you suddenly quit because one of us came on to you -- sexual harassment and all that."

"Oh, no," Ally said, "that would never happen. I'd welcome an advance -- from anyone of you. Please harass me." She grinned again. "I especially want you to be there with me." She squeezed my hand and I squeezed back.

"In any case, you'll find your fan club awaits you."

The bill had arrived. I plunked down twenty and a few ones to settle the tab and we headed back to the house.

Carl, June and Sy were in the living room going over lines when we walked in. They knew I'd talked to Ally about the bump in pay so looked expectantly at her to see her reaction. Ally didn't say a word but walked over the Carl and pasted her body against his and gave him a deep and very significant kiss. When they broke, they were both panting for air.

"Wow," Carl said with a pleased expression, "You're welcome." He grinned at her and she kissed him again, this time adding some significant tongue. I actually enjoyed his slight discomfort. The others wondered if the pay raise had triggered this.

Ally turned to June. She hesitated but then embraced June, giving her the same kind of kiss. June anticipated the kiss and responded automatically to the affection, kissing back passionately.

She moved to Sy and repeated the long kiss with tongue that she'd given Carl. Now we were all standing.

She stood holding onto Sy and said, "First, thank you all so much for the pay raise. It's very welcome and will rescue me from a bad situation, particularly with my car - it's on its last legs."

We all nodded.

She continued, "The kisses, however, were only partly for the pay raise -- say ten percent. The other ninety percent was to say 'I love you.' Yes, I'm in love with all of you so much that I can barely contain myself." Ally squeezed her arms around herself in a self-hug as she spoke.

I came up behind Ally and wrapped my arms around her shoulders, one hand falling directly onto a breast. Ally turned partly and kissed me again. I continued to hold her.

Ally went on, "What I'm trying to say, given the beautiful work environment here, is that I hope you love me and that you'll love me -- physically. I want to be part of your love making and part of your movie projects and part of your lives."

Carl and Sy looked very pleased. June puzzled.

June asked, "You mean you want to be in the cast? To have us have sex with you on film?"

Ally said, "Oh, I don't care whether it's on film or not -- although it'd be fun to be in a video. Kara said she might be able to fit me into this one. What I really want is just to make love -- have sex -- with all of you in whatever combinations you find appealing and when the mood strikes. I just can't get close enough to all of you and that's been from the day I started." Tears formed in her eyes as she spoke.

Carl held his arms out to Ally and with a nudge from me she went into his arms. The two of them kissed deeply for a few minutes as the rest of us watched. He held her closely.

"Could the two of be excused for a little while?" Carl asked rolling his eyes towards the upstairs bedrooms. We all nodded and smiled. Carl particularly engaged me in a look of deep communication; I smiled and nodded towards the upstairs.

Carl led Ally away towards the staircase. She looked the happiest I had ever seen her.

Sy, June and I sat and talked; I described our luncheon conversation. Soon enough we heard the expected pounding of one of the bed headboards against a wall. Then we started to hear Ally's shrieks of joy and pleasure as Carl thrust into her.

"It's making me horny," I said to the others finally. "Shall we listen more closely?"

"Yes," came the unanimous response. We all migrated towards the bottom of the staircase to listen to the passionate noises coming from upstairs. Fortunately, Carl had left the bedroom door open.

Ally turned out to be a very vocal lover. We could hear every word she said to Carl in the bedroom; "Oh, Carl, fuck me. Harder. Oh, right there. That's my clit -- oh, shit, I didn't know you could do that. Oooooooh dear. Oh fuck. Oh I love you -- I love everybody. Oh, my God, this is marvelous. Oh, don't stop. Oh, I didn't know you could get so big and still be in me."

Sy kissed June and then me. "Shall we go and peek," he said.

We all nodded enthusiastically and tiptoed up the stairs.

Ally rode Carl, her back to us and her cunt slamming down onto his body. We could see his balls with his long cock extended up into her body. Carl saw us at the door but ignored us. He focused totally on delivering pleasure to his new partner. She soaked up every thrust and every sensation he could deliver to her, yet she wanted to pleasure him as well.

Ally peaked and came in an orgasm. Her back arched for a few seconds and she groaned as the emotion swept through her. Carl didn't even pause; he kept pumping upwards into her sexy body.

About a minute later she peaked again. "Oooooooh fuuuuuuuck," she screamed, "I didn't know you could cum twice that close together. Oh, don't ever stop. I'm ... oh, shit ... I'm going to cum againnnnnnnnn." And she did. Ally then fell forward onto Carl's chest.

Carl had become expert at holding off his orgasms and this afternoon he'd decided to hold off and focus on Ally. As she lay panting on his chest, Carl motioned Sy over to the bed. Carl quite purposefully pulled his cock from Ally's cunt, leaving her gaping hole open.

Sy carefully went over and mounted the bed, pulled his erect cock from his pants, came up behind Ally and in a smooth stroke he drove his already erect cock into her pussy from behind.

Ally moaned loudly in delirious pleasure as his cock sunk to its full depth. "Oh, my God. I love this. I've dreamed of this all month. Thank you. Thank you." She rose on her knees and moved her body to thrust back into Sy's forward thrusts, her arms and legs propelling her backwards to meet his forward thrusts. Carl remained beneath her, sucking on one of her breasts. I noticed her nipples were long and hard against a backdrop of large and dark areolas. As Carl sucked, Ally groaned.

Sy pounded into Ally. After a few minutes he flipped her onto her back. He stood and stripped the rest of his clothing off in short order then plunged back into her pussy. Carl lay beside the fucking couple and sucked on Ally's sensitive breasts. She alternately pleaded for more and then less of the passion they were delivering to her.

Sy announced his eminent orgasm and then seconds later we watched him thrust into Ally about six times with unusual ferocity. She screamed with each of his final thrusts, but they were screams of pleasure as she came too. Both clutched to one another as Sy fell into her open arms and the pair began kissing passionately and vocalizing the love they felt for one another.

As their climaxes ebbed, Sy pulled out and rolled to her side opposite Carl. I looked at June and we nodded in silent conspiracy with each other. We'd both disrobed and now moved to the edge of the bed. I gestured to June to go first.

June slid up the bed, spreading Ally's legs as she went. Initially I don't think Ally had figured out what we were doing. June's tongue extended and in seconds she had Ally writhing and squirming in the new pleasure brought to her pussy. I could hear June purring and humming into Ally's pussy as her tongue sought out Sy's cum and all the vaginal juices she could find. There seemed to be a lot of them.

After only a minute or two I nudged June to the side so I could also savor some the fluids not to mention Ally's gorgeous trimmed pussy.

Ally moaned through the kisses Sy and Carl delivered. June and I traded her pussy back and forth about every thirty seconds. I worked my fingers into Ally and found her G-spot that soft textured area of skin on her interior that could be even more stimulating than her clitoris.

Ally came again, this time with a shriek and an ejection of liquid girl juice. Her back arched her mid-section completely off the bed. Carl and Sy both held her as June and I provided our final laps to her sensitive cunt. Ally shuddered, almost violently, as this orgasm passed though her.

I heard some motion behind me and turned to see Mike and Nancy peeling their clothing off. I smiled at him and gestured at Ally's pussy.

"Is this a private party or can anyone join?" he asked rhetorically.

"Count us in," Nancy said. "I didn't know Ally was in play. I've wanted her ever since her first day. I fell in love that first day and nothing has happened to change how I feel."

June and I pulled back from Ally and Mike moved between her legs, briefly licking and sucking on her pussy and clit and then working his suddenly erect rod deep into her pussy.

Ally groaned and said, "Oh Mike, I'm so glad you're here. Cum in me. Fuck me. Love me." She held her arms out to Mike so they could kiss.

After kissing her, Mike pulled Ally's legs up over his shoulders and drove hard into her willing body. Ally's breasts rotated in circular motions that his thrusting inspired. She slapped the bed as her new passion approached.

Mike wasted no time getting to an orgasm. He wanted his release and nothing stood in his way. As he fucked her his pace increased until his body became a blur over hers. Ally met his every move and kept up her vocal stream of dirty talk and appreciation as his rod added to her pleasure. "Oh fuck. I love being fucked. This is such a nice cock. I've wanted this cock -- all the cocks here -- since I started work. I've watched these cocks fuck everyone else and jilled off at home wishing I'd been the one being fucked. I love you all so much. I'm so glad you love me."

Ally went on, "I loved being eaten by Kara and June. I love female sex. I love male sex. I want to return the favor when I'm not shaking so much. I want to eat everyone's pussy."

Nancy said, "Well I don't care that you're shaking, you can eat my pussy anytime." She moved up on the bed and carefully straddled Ally's face, lowering her pussy directly onto her tongue and face. Suddenly the steam of words from Ally's mouth went quiet as we heard her tongue and mouth start to suck and lick Nancy.

Nancy moaned and substituted her words for Ally's: "Oh, this girl has a magnificent tongue. Oh, she's found my hole ... my clit. Oh, my -- her fingers are right where I need them. Oh, shit. I'm gonna cum in ... oh, wow, I'm cuming. How'd she do that?"

Nancy held onto the headboard with white knuckles the pleasure she received was so intense. Her long moan faded as she rolled off to the side near Carl; he caught her and held her tightly yet lovingly so she could feel embraced after her climax.

Ally's tongue went wild trying to find every drop of fluid Nancy had leaked onto her face. She used her fingers as scoops to feed the liquid into her mouth. "Oh, this tastes so good," she said. "I've never tasted girl juice before. It's ... superb."

Mike resumed his frantic pace pounding into Ally. As he did, Nancy moved down Carl and inhaled his partially erect cock into her mouth. In a minute Carl hardened to the consistency of granite; Nancy moved up and impaled herself on his cock.

"This will do just fine," she said with a smile.

The rest of us watched from the foot of the bed, the floor and our bedroom chair as the two couples fucked right next to each other.

Carl put a challenge out, "Can we all cum at once? I won't last long -- this is one of the hottest sessions we've had in quite a while."

"Just fuck me," Nancy said. "Cum in me."

"I agree," Ally said to Mike. "Just give me lots of cock and your cum."

With no hesitation and no wavering from the goals the foursome had set, they put on a wonderful sex show for the three of us watching them.

Ally became first to go. She sighed heavily and warned us, "I'm going into my zone again. Oh fuck this is great." She arched and we could all hear her raspy breathing hiccup and become uneven.

Mike came next. He later told us that Ally's pussy just grabbed him as she came and milked his cock; he couldn't resist the erotic sensations her pussy created for him. He blasted hot cum into her cunt with a low, guttural groan.

Carl and Nancy actually managed to come within a few seconds of each other. She jetted onto his body as she came, coating their bodies with her cum. In their final thrusts the two inadvertently spread the juice over themselves and then Nancy fell into Carl's arms.

Mike and Ally kissed passionately as both came down from their climaxes. June moved up beside the two of them and added her caresses to Ally and her husband.

Sy rose off the floor where he'd been watching the action and kissed his wife.

I kissed Carl then Sy and I went and cuddled in an overstuffed bedroom chair. Sy's cock had gotten hard again so I sat on it and let it drive up into my pussy.

Sy asked me quietly "Are you near?"

I nodded.

"Let's cum," he said. "I'm so close from watching the bed action and stroking myself I'll go off in less than a minute."

"Cum in me," I told him as I bounced a little on his long cock just the way Ally had a half-hour earlier.

"Oh fuck," Sy said in a whisper, "I'm there. I'm cuming.'

I came too, but in a more subtle way. The quiet joy of the moment washed through my body accompanied by all sorts of almost violent physiological changes. I flushed. My breathing changed. My entire pussy became more sensitive. I could feel my vaginal muscles milking Sy's cum into me. I could feel his jets of jism. Lastly, I felt this wonderful feeling of love filling the room. I closed my eyes and nestled into Sy's shoulder as he lightly stroked my breasts. The two of us just remained joined. We looked at the other couples on the bed and saw that everyone had been watching our quiet fuck. We caught a few smiles and everyone looked content and happy.

Romantic1
Romantic1
2,973 Followers