The Loving Porn Queen Ch. 04

Story Info
Re-doing the porn films; Brother reacts to seeing films
9.7k words
4.8
34.6k
10

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 09/19/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Romantic1
Romantic1
2,966 Followers

This story has seven chapters. A reader jumping into the middle of this story will find themselves lost and wondering about the plot line and characters -- so please start at the beginning. This story has plenty of erotic situations as well as a dose of philosophy here and there. I posted this as a "Group" story, however, Lit assigned it as a Novel; parts of this could be published in Group, Erotic Couplings, Incest, Lesbian Sex, Anal and, of course, Romance. If you want to ready more about the Pixie (Chapter 4 plus), see my story 'The Pixie, Joy and Me'. Your votes and comments are solicited and encouraged.

*

When I came downstairs the next morning, Ed and Ally were in the kitchen making breakfast. Ed had stayed over. The two had an easy and relaxed air between them. My guess is that they hadn't gotten too much sleep; further they both had that freshly fucked look on their faces.

"Good morning you two," I said as I swept into my kitchen.

Ed rose and came to me. He surprised me by taking me into his arms and kissing my cheek. He told me, "You blew my mind last night you know -- Ally, you and Carl. I don't think I understood what a 'hot' sexual situation was until last night. And just so you know I enjoyed every second of it and I'd do it all over again. Sometime soon, I hope." He grinned at me and continued to hold me.

I eyed him carefully then kissed him tenderly on the lips. "Who knows?" I told him and then kissed him again. "Maybe you should stay for dinner again."

Most of the others joined us about nine o'clock and we continued the script and film review, playing each scene over and over again, sometimes a dozen times as we critiqued it and also reviewed what video footage we had that might be used as a substitute for the sexually graphic versions in our original movie.

We took a two-hour break for lunch and Ally and Ed went back to his motel ostensibly for him to take a shower and get a change of clothes. They used every minute of the two hours and had that freshly fucked look again when they returned. Nancy and I were in stitches over how the two of them thought they were so cool in not revealing what they had been doing.

We worked until six o'clock when a good stopping point arrived in our review. Carl broke out some cocktails again, enlisting Ally's help while Ed and I again sat on the patio and talked. The evening had perfect temperature and a light breeze.

"So, Ed," I asked, "Are you a complete person?"

"Hummm," he said. "Another deep question to ponder. Do you have areas you'd like me to specifically address that define a complete person?"

"You answer anyway you feel you want to?" I said, refusing his counter question.

"OK," he said accepting the challenge. Ally arrived about that time bringing me a glass of wine. She sat beside me on the chaise and we both looked at Ed.

Ed began again, "OK, to be a complete person you have to be well rounded and competent in a number of different areas of your life." He sipped the wine that Ally had brought him then said, "The following areas of your life might cover the landscape: family and other relationships, your spiritual side, certainly your work or career, health and fitness, intellectual pursuits -- things that expand your mind, recreation and fun, and I guess what motivates you."

"That's an impressive list right off the top, Ed," I told him. "How do you do in each area?" Ally looked on with great interest.

He began, "I have a good relationship with my parents and brother. We talk a lot and share our activities. I don't have anyone really special in my life but I have some close friends. I feel this might be changing because of this trip, however." He winked at Ally and me.

"My career side you know about. I'm trying to get this business going. My spiritual side I sort of ignore for now but every now and then I get going on a book with that focus or get in touch with my inner self. I'm into Esther Hicks right now. I'd like to start meditating but I'm not sure how to start or what to do besides sitting quietly in a place of beauty and just being."

"I think I eat healthy; my mom raised me with good eating habits. I try to run four times a week and I really like golf and tennis, although you got me interested in swimming last night." Again he had that impish wink. "Intellectually I guess I'd say I'm curious about everything and how it works. I like the arts but don't get to enjoy them enough. I think I'm a fun loving guy. When I get the Sunday paper, I read the comics first."

Ed finished up by adding, "When it comes to what motivates me, I guess it's making a difference in some way. Right now, with our business, I'm trying to bring pleasure to millions of people with some entertainment they might not otherwise see. I also like having a cause of some kind to rally behind, but right now I'm sort of thin on causes."

He paused and said, "Does that come close to answering your question? I know I should have some goals in each area but I haven't had time to think about setting any. I've been pretty centered on Sundance Enterprises and not much else to be honest about things."

I congratulated him on a very thoughtful answer and told him some of my own thinking in each area. Ally jumped into the conversation and talked about her aspirations and feelings about becoming a 'complete' person. As we talked the sun disappeared and soon the four of us were all but sitting in the dark talking about having an impact on life and society.

By this time two pizzas and some salads that Carl had ordered arrived as our dinner. We continued talking as we ate on the patio. Carl made sure our wine glasses remained serviced. After dinner we sat and talked in the dim light that filtered out from inside the house.

Carl eventually went in and brought out some after dinner drinks. Ally and I opted for Grand Marnier and Ed and Carl for Benedictine and Brandy. Carl carefully poured the drinks into the demitasses and passed them out to us.

I raised my glass in a toast, "To success with these films." Everyone said 'here, here' and we sipped our drink.

Ed came and sat beside me. He leaned in and took a sip of my liqueur then leaned in to kiss me. I didn't understand but moved in for our kiss. Just after our lips met, his tongue worked its way into my mouth and then Ed jetted the sip of liqueur he'd taken from his mouth to mine. We finished our kiss with a lot more tongue.

"Oh, my God that's so sexy," I told him as we broke our kiss. "Do it to Ally too."

Ed took a sip of Ally's liqueur then moved into kiss her. He jetted the warm, smooth liquid into her mouth. You could almost see her defenses and resistance melt away as she hugged him in their kiss.

Ally finally broke from the kiss and turned to us, "Oh, my that's nice. It makes me want to do all sorts of sexually nasty things. Is anyone else interested?"

We all raised our hands.

She then asked, "I need a buddy to swim with. Any takers?" She stood and pulled her top over her head. Her ample breasts popped into view since she wore no bra.

Carl stood and said, "I'm in." He started to strip as Ally finished and went to the pool's edge. Before she had a chance to dive in, Carl rushed her, pushing her ahead of him into the water. The two screamed with excitement as they plunged, laughing and giggling into the water.

Ed and I looked at each other then stood and peeled our clothing off. Ed said, "Did I tell you that you have a beautiful body? I love how you look. Ally too. You're both so ... gorgeous."

I went to Ed and pressed my naked body against his. "Thank you," I said quietly and kissed him passionately.

Ed broke the mood by picking me up and walking to the edge of the pool. He stepped in the deep end carrying me and we both sank to the bottom yelling our excitement.

We all swam around a little enjoying the water and talking in low voices to each other.

When I passed near Ally, I asked her in a whisper, "Can we do a foursome? I'd like to try Ed. I feel a connection with him after our conversations."

Ally grinned at me then swam into my arms and kissed me. "Of course, lover. I would give you anything in the world because your happiness becomes my happiness. Besides, I missed Carl last night." She grinned and pushed away from me in Carl's direction. I swam towards Ed.

I told Ed, "Why don't you sit on the side of the pool again?" I smiled lecherously at him briefly before softening my glance. He got the message and pulled himself up on the lip of the pool. I leaned up to him and we kissed passionately again. I could feel one of his hands stroking my breasts. He had the right idea.

Carl lifted Ally out of the pool and sat her right beside Ed. The two of them kissed and I could have sworn I saw steam rising from the pool. Carl moved down to Ally's breasts with his mouth as I saw his fingers go to work on her pussy. I heard the quick intake of her breath.

I inhaled Ed's rising cock and started to pump it with my hand as I went down on him. Nancy had taught me how to deep throat a penis. I practiced on Ed with great success; on my third try I didn't gag and I swallowed his entire cock. Ed moaned and asked rhetorically in a moan, "How do you do that?"

As I sucked on Ed I felt two of Carl's fingers go into my pussy and start a not too subtle exploration of my nether region. I liked this. I thought we should be filming. As I sucked on Ed I reached next to me and started to fondle Carl's cock. This worked well too. I thought we might use a scene like this in one of our videos in some way.

After a few minutes, Ed stopped me. He said, "Kara, come up to a chaise. Let me make love to you." He stroked my hair. I rose to face him and we kissed again. I climbed out of the pool by way of the nearby stairs and let Ed lead me to one of the poolside loungers. He helped position me and then spread my legs and sank his fingers into my pussy as his tongue started to massage my clitoris. I know I groaned very loudly as his pleasure started.

Only a minute or two later Carl moved the other chaise beside us and he lay down next to me. Ally moved into a sixty-nine position with him, her dripping cunt planted on his eager mouth as her mouth acted like a unique and special vagina for Carl's cock. They both looked happy and eager in their endeavors and I certainly had found some nearby heaven as Ed ate me.

Ed brought me to a small orgasm then moved up my body, licking and sucking on my skin and breasts as he rose over me. When we kissed he asked, "May I make love to you?"

"Oh yes, please," I whispered to him. I put my legs behind him and pulled him tight to me as we kissed.

He pulled away and stood, his erect tool standing from his body. Without touching his rod, he moved to align the tip of his cock with the entrance to my pussy; he then gently pushed forward ever so slowly. He sank into me and I had another small orgasm.

Ed started to pump into me at a more rapid pace. I could tell he'd had enough of the foolishness of foreplay and now wanted his orgasm as well as to bring me pleasure. We stared into each other's eyes, watching our facial expressions and talking softly to one another as he pistoned his long cock into my pussy. My plumbing system decided to turn on and as we fucked we both got wetter and wetter as my body produced the sex juices to lubricate my cunt and attract this male.

Ed told me, "I love you, Kara. You are such special and you ask such hard and thought-provoking questions. I can see why Carl and Ally and all the others love you so much. You inspire it in people." He made five or six very hard thrusts to drive his point home.

I talked back to him; "Well, you're pretty special yourself. I don't think you see this as a fuck fest. You see this as a way to enjoy and be close to people you like and feel special about. We feel that way about you too. Ooooooh, right there!"

"Thank you Kara. I want to bring you pleasure. Are you near? Can you cum with me when I climax?" Ed asked.

"In about thirty seconds I'm going to cum again. Is that fast enough for you?" I said.

Ed stepped up his pace and said, "That'll ... be ... just ... fine!" He made about five large lunges into my body and then came. I came with him. My entire cunt went into uncontrollable spasms of joy over the event and a wave of extraordinary pleasure swept through me. My cunt squeezed Ed's cock and milked every drop of cum out of it as it rested at the zenith of his orgasm.

He collapsed onto me and we kissed and cooed at each other.

In the meantime, next to us Ally had mounted Carl and rode him with great abandon. I don't think I'd never seen Carl's cock so big. Ally enjoyed every thrust and feel that came from Carl.

I whispered to Ed, "You know if I get you hard again you could take Ally's back door." His eyebrows practically rotated off his face.

"Really," he said. I nodded.

"Wait here," I told him as I pulled off of his cock. I rose and walked to the house. Just inside the door, in the drawer of a small table, we kept some lube for those just in case situations on the patio like this one. I brought the tube back to Ed and then went down on him. He tasted like me; funny thing about that. I had to work on him for a few minutes before he hardened up again; I'm sure he hardened faster than usual because of the visual stimulation Ally provided as she fucked Carl.

I finally rose and said, "There! You'll do." I handed him the lube and gestured to Ally.

Ed got up and moved behind Ally. He reached around her and grabbed her swaying breasts. "You need a living bra, my darling," he said as he caressed her tits. "I'm told you might like me at your back door?" Ally nodded eagerly and tried to look back at him.

"Please do it. Put it in me. We've only done this once before so take it easy. Use a finger first, then two, then your cock; that way I'll be prepared."

Ed stroked his cock then squirted some of the lube onto Ally's ass as she leaned forward onto Carl. Carl hugged her and held her steady; he told her, "Just relax. Think about how good this will feel."

Ed carefully inserted his middle finger into Ally's rosebud, pushing past the resistance he felt. When he reached the limit he thrust back and forth a few times. He then added a second finger and repeated the process, and then a third. This time he thrust more energetically into her body and held her open to his advances longer each time. Ally was cooing into Carl and back over her shoulder at the sensations he was delivering.

Ed finally pulled his fingers from her ass, leaving a gaping hole. He started to work his stiff cock into Ally's tail with some added lubricant. "Oooooh fuck!" Ally moaned as his cock started to slide into her hole. Ed worked at it and soon had sunk most of his stick into her ass. Finally he got balls deep in her. His sack hung down beside where Carl's cock penetrated Ally's pussy.

Carl and Ed started a slow rhythm in Ally, at first in sync then purposely in opposition to one another. Ally went into orgasm mode immediately -- she started having one long, uninterrupted orgasm as the guys stroked in and out of her orifices. She loved this. Her face contorted, but in the nicest of ways. Ed pulled her hair back in an almost painful gesture; I could tell Ally liked the domination.

Then I had a surprise. I lay on the chaise next to the threesome engaged in the double penetration. I had my legs apart and suddenly a female head appeared between them, lapping at my freshly fucked pussy.

"June," I blurted out. "What are you doing here?"

She rose from my pussy and said, "We heard you. Mike will be here in a second. We came to be part of this." She looked beside her and added; "I see you've added Ed to the fray." She smiled at the occasion.

June went back to lapping my juices and the cum from me. I headed for that orgasm place myself. I lay with my eyes closed enjoying the sensations she gave me.

Then I felt the tongue stop and a just as quickly a long and very hard cock entered my pussy. I love to be fucked by Mike. As he stroked his shaft into me, June came and lowered her pussy onto my mouth. I lapped up at her succulent juices, noting that she'd also been fucked within the past hour.

I heard Carl and Ed arranging their orgasms into Ally's body. A minute or so later I heard a lot of grunting and groaning. Ally screamed with some new pleasures again as the guys brought her to further peak she hadn't known about.

I thrust my fist up into June's cunt, working first a few fingers and then my entire hand into her. I rotated my hand so my knuckles would rub her G-spot. They did and June came. This turned Mike on and I felt him speed up. I wondered why we were all in a rush tonight? I warned Mike, "I'm getting very near and you're sounding like you are too."

Mike nodded then started summary jerks of his cock into my body. He summoned forth the last of all the cum that he had inside him that night. As I felt him start this ending dance, I allowed myself to cum. We exploded together.

"THAT is why the word spectacular was invented," Ed observed from his superior vantage point standing behind Ally with his cock still buried in her ass. As Ally lay collapsed on Carl's chest, Ed massaged her back in a loving gesture. "I can't believe there are six people out here making love."

From out of the darkness Sy's deep voice said, "You're wrong! There are eight people out here making love. We just didn't see a way to join your party so Nancy and I made our own party over here and watched all you guys. You're all better than a porn movie."

"I think I know some folks that are trying to create a porn movie that is better than sex," I jested.

We all laughed. Bodies uncoupled, rearranged themselves, and then lay beside other friends and neighbors in unusual combinations. A rest period seemed to be called for and we decided the evening still needed further exploration. I noticed that several of us were panting rather heavily.

*

Ed stayed an extra week. We all knew he wanted to be close to all of us and continue the lovemaking romps that became almost routine for our evenings. Occasionally he and Ally would disappear for long lunch hours too. They had a thing for each other, but that said, neither exhibited any trace of exclusivity other than their luncheon forays.

Carl, Mike and Ed scanned the rest of the excess video footage from the filming ofTrial and Error and were able to create replacement scenes for about half the scenes Ed thought should be replaced with more 'sedate' footage. In the process we lengthened the overall film by five minutes and we were ready to start shooting the rest of the replacement footage to turn our "X" rated film into an "R" rated film.

Ed reluctantly said goodbye to all of us and flew back to the west coast. We were all sorry to have him leave.

Carl, Ally and I finished blocking out the shooting schedule the next day, and the day after that we started videoing replacement scenes. The seven of us were enthusiastic about the new footage and finished all the replacement shots in ten days rather than the eighteen we'd expected to use. Carl and Mike did another editing magic marathon and in another four days we had an "R" rated version ofTrial and Error that we felt we could submit to the Sundance Film Festival. He burned about ten DVDs and sent a few off to Jim and Ed on the west coast by FedEx.

Jim called the following Monday. "Good news," he said to Carl who'd answered the phone and put him on speaker so Ally and I could hear. We were in the midst of a late lunch. "Ed and I finished a careful review of the two films yesterday -- both your DVDs - and they're great. We can see no changes to recommend."

"Whew," we said audibly so they both knew we were pleased.

Jim went on, "You guys did a wonderful job converting the films. Everything is so smooth; you'd never know which films came first -- the 'R's' or the 'X's'. Now, one thing we did that we hope is all right -- we'd sort of talked about it -- we submitted both films to the Sundance Film Festival."

Romantic1
Romantic1
2,966 Followers