The Lucky Man Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Surprisingly, she had not moved her hands from behind her head, and as far as I could tell she had not opened her eyes; I found out later that that was part of 'assuming the position', she was not allowed to move or see what was happening unless specifically told to.

I licked all around her swollen sex, nibbling at her clit and pushing my tongue into her passage. Lynsey stood by and watched as her sister softly moaned at my ministrations.

"Talk to us Poppy, tell us what you want daddy to do to you, then tell us what you would like me to do to you."

"Yes mistress, I want daddy to lick me, everywhere. I want his tongue in me!"

Lynsey interrupted. "Where do you want his tongue Poppy, and what else?"

"In my cunny mistress, and my ass mistress, and I want his fingers!" There was a slight hesitation , then, "And his cock mistress, I want my daddy's cock!"

"Where Poppy, where do you want daddy's cock?"

There was no hesitation this time, as though she had given in to her deepest desires. "In me, everywhere! I want my daddy's cock in me, in every hole, please mistress let my daddy fuck me!"

Going to Italy I had fully expected to have sex with my eldest, but I hadn't even dreamed of what was being given to me now. Lisa had always seemed such a little girl, daddy's baby girl. I don't think I had ever had a sexual thought about her, ever. But here she was, even more sexually explicit than Lynsey, who knew no boundaries!

When Lynsey suddenly told Poppy to assume position two, I stood back and watched as Lisa stood up from the chair, turned around and staying stood up grasped the arms of the chair and lowered her head to the seat; the seat that was now marked with her own moisture, her cum and my saliva.

At a nod from Lynsey I got out of my trousers and underwear and stood close behind my youngest, my cock hard and brushing in between her tight little arse cheeks. I rubbed myself up and down her wet slit and then slowly and firmly pushed into her. The gasp that issued from her as I stretched her channel was endearing to say the least, I pushed firmly and deeply into her. When I pulled back about half way and then plunged back in, she grunted her acceptance.

In out, in out, I built a rhythm, a rhythm she started to emulate as she pushed backwards to my forward thrusts. She was so tight, it was like being gripped by hands. I kept up my movements as I saw Lynsey climb up onto the chair. She had taken off the leggings she had been wearing and also her panties. She positioned herself in front of Poppy, offering her sex. It was not lost on Poppy, she leaned just a little forwards and began to eat out her older sister.

With two of my daughters moaning in sexual pleasure right in front of me, one of them with my cock deep inside her, I couldn't last long and when I gave the warning of my impending explosion both my lovely daughters screamed for me to fill Poppy up, which I definitely did, more violently than I could remember ever doing in the past.

Temporarily spent, I pulled out and sat back on the floor as Lynsey screamed out an orgasm as Poppy worked her sister's sex, licking and biting, the sounds of squishing easily reaching my ears. At last both my daughters seemed sated and withdrew from each other, Lynsey announcing that we would all have coffee, followed by Prosecco!

Poppy immediately walked off, presumably to the kitchen, leaving me with Lynsey.

"How long have you two been doing this?"

"Couple of years now, it suits us both, Bill knows all about it and is happy enough; he's off riding some long distance trains through the alps, he'll be back in time to take Lisa home but that'll be after you leave."

I planned on being there for six days, so it looked like I was in for some serious sex. I just hoped I was fit enough to cope with two very horny daughters!

Out by the small pool later that evening we were enjoying a drink and the slightly cooler evening breeze. I was wearing a pair of shorts, Lynsey was wearing the bottom half of a bikini, and Lisa was still naked. It was taking some getting used to, seeing Lisa running around the place completely naked, but I had to admit that being naked suited her. She has the perfect body for it, almost a perfect hour glass shape, with what many people call a 'bubble butt', her breasts very perky or pert, with what appeared to be permanently hard and erect nipples. I'm pretty sure I could almost get my fingers to touch if I gripped her around her waist. I think the thing that most surprised me was how easily she fitted into the role of a submissive. The Lisa that I knew was a quite 'no nonsense' sort of girl, quick to make a decision, and not slow to take the lead or take charge. Poppy was a very different person. Mild, meek and totally submissive, Poppy had adjusted to the situation much quicker than I had. When she had asked permission to go into the villa to use the bathroom, Lynsey had refused her and then waited ten minutes before telling her to squat in the corner of the garden.

At home Lisa was known for her fastidiousness, she was fanatically clean and careful of the social niceties. At one word from Lynsey she walked demurely over to a corner and calmly squatted to pee. Lynsey hadn't asked her what she needed to do, so I assumed that she would have done the same even if she'd needed more than just a pee! She wasn't what I would call 'servile', just submissive. She sat around the pool with us and joined in the conversation, but if anything was required, like a drink, or a towel after a quick dip in the pool, it was Poppy that got it, instantly, without any need to ask or even hint.

I got an even bigger surprise when Lynsey announced that she too needed to pee. Poppy immediately got up and went to the small outside shower and sat in the base, above the drain. Lynsey followed and standing over her proceeded to pee all over her younger sister. I suppose the shock or surprise showed on my face because Lynsey laughed and told me not to be so surprised, "Poppy loves golden showers, don't you Poppy?"

The affirmative answer quickly followed as did "Can daddy give me them as well mistress?" The answer was a resounding yes!

I was unsure about how far all this stuff was going, so to be honest I deliberately held off going to the toilet until after we had all gone to our rooms for the night. This took a bit more doing than you may imagine, after ejaculation I (and I think most men) feel an urge to pee, probably an automatic thing to flush out the tubes, so to speak. I had definitely ejaculated, deep inside my eldest daughter as my youngest watched from the side lines.

At a signal from Lynsey, Poppy had preceded me into the house, to wait for Lynsey I had assumed. When I got to my room I found her sitting in the shower. She simply looked up at me and said "please". It was pretty obvious what she wanted, and I was in too urgent a need to argue. I took off my shorts and pee'd, all over my daughter. The effect was almost instantaneous. Lisa/Poppy started to shake, almost vibrate as she cried that she was coming! I'd never seen anything like it, as I relieved myself my daughter had a violent orgasm, rubbing her body with my urine she shivered and shook and moaned as her orgasm washed through her.

Once she had calmed down we turned on the water and cleaned up. We did have sort of a long overdue conversation, during which she explained that being Lynsey's sub was her escape, she enjoyed and needed it. And, she said when we got home she would like to be my sub as well!

Having anyone being completely subservient to me wasn't something that I'd ever envisaged, but if that was what she truly wanted or needed I decided I'd give it a go.

Lisa/Poppy left me in my room and went to Lynsey's. She had explained that she liked sleeping there but would stay with me as long as Lynsey would allow it, but it hadn't been discussed yet so she had to go.

To be honest I was glad of her absence, I had had sex in one form or another three times since arriving, that combined with the travel meant I was pretty much exhausted.

I was in for a hell of a week!

That week went by in a flash. Having not one but two young women running around naked or semi naked was not only a revelation but a gigantic turn on. Lisa was even more subservient than I could ever have imagined.

Two days after I arrived we were outside having breakfast when the pool engineer turned up. He was there to clean out the filters and the pool itself, he was in for a big surprise. At Lynsey's instructions, it was Lisa that let him in, she was still naked. Lynsey was topless, I was just in shorts, as we watched the poor guy go about his business with Lisa around him. He stayed pretty professional, but we could all see that he had an erection and couldn't take his eyes off Lisa, even when he could clearly see Lynsey as well. I couldn't blame him, Lisa is enough to give any red blooded man an erection with her clothes on, never mind naked. To be completely honest, I wasn't very comfortable with the situation but Lynsey quietly told me that this was part of their normal routine. Lisa it seems is a bit of an exhibitionist, so gets turned on by being naked around strangers, especially when she is ordered to do so by her 'mistress'.

I had to draw the line at Lynsey's next suggestion though.

"Do you want to see her suck him off, or fuck him? She will if I tell her to."

I told her "no", and asked how often they played out this particular scenario?

I was relieved to hear that it didn't happen very often, and only when they were abroad. "We don't normally go to the same place twice so it's always been with a new face each time, poppy likes the thrill, so I indulge her."

After the man had left Lisa came over and sat at Lynsey's feet.

"Did you enjoy that poppy?"

"Yes mistress!"

"Are you wet, do you want to masturbate?"

"Yes please mistress!"

"You may do so, for fifteen minutes. Then daddy and I are going to double penetrate you!"

And that is exactly what happened. I sat and watched Lisa masturbating until Lynsey fitted a harness and very large dildo on herself and beckoned her to mount it. Lynsey sat in a deck chair and Lisa mounted her, riding the dildo with abandon. I couldn't help but get a serious erection watching that action and was more than ready when Lynsey called for me to take 'poppy' from behind, anally. In no time at all I was fucking my youngest daughter in her ass, she was out of control, gyrating between the two of us. I could feel the dildo inside her as I slid in and out of her ass to the sound of her begging for more.

Taking Lisa from behind in this position turned out to very problematic, she was sat on Lynsey with me half standing and half squatting to get the correct angle. The sex was fantastic but my legs were shaking from the forced squatting. Lynsey was holding Lisa's breasts, I was half supporting myself on her shoulders, but Lisa didn't stop for a second, grinding herself between us.

I surprised myself by lasting a lot longer than I had expected, but it wasn't long enough for my daughters. After I had emptied myself into 'poppy' and collapsed rather than sat back to watch, I was rewarded with a show like I'd never seen before as my two girls fucked and sucked each other into a quivering heap by the side of the pool.

************

A week later and back at home all I could do was think of resting. Between the two of them my eldest and youngest daughters had just about wiped me out, I was exhausted. I had been unaware of Lisa's life style, and equally unaware of Lynsey's interest in bondage, not only in being Lisa's dominatrix, but in being tied herself. I learned a lot that week, a fact that both my daughters reminded me of the morning I had left, both telling me that they hoped that I would remember and put to use what I had learned.

So life goes on!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Big Fat Cock: A Hot Mommy Seduced Nerd discovers the power his big, fat cock has over women.in Incest/Taboo
Fucking Mom, Sister and Neighbor Ch. 01 Max spies on Mom.in Incest/Taboo
An Unhappy Reunion Pt. 01 A funeral brings me home to my family that I despise.in Incest/Taboo
One Teen, One Mom, Three Aunts and a Cousin Guy discovers family female sex secret at Christmas wedding.in Incest/Taboo
The Sleepover Brother interrupts sister's sleepover, lingerie party.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories