The Lunch Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I surfed over to my favorite porn site and cued up a video that I was familiar with.

Lisa watched intently as the male star pulled out his incredible dick which made mine look average. His cute co-star took the tip in her mouth and she did her best trying to take it in. She bobbed her head up and down for a few minutes, and then got up on all fours.

Her asshole was clearly not virgin but it still looked too small for his meat-pole. He lined it up and pushed it all the way in with one big thrust.

Lisa gasped, "Oh my God. That is amazing!"

We watched more and more videos and she was indeed amazed, because with every anal penetration she reacted with an "Oooo" or an "Ahhh" as if she was watching a fireworks display. I noticed that she was busy rubbing and stroking her clit as she watched. Interesting. So, women masturbate when they watch porn too.

We finally had enough; we had viewed every possible position and combination.

Watching the videos gave me time to recover, and it turned us both on. Lisa stared playing with my cock and I fingered her asshole, which was slippery with my cum.

She said, "God, I am so hot! Watching that stuff almost made me have an orgasm."

"Ralph, would you do something for me, please? Something I have always wanted to try?"

"Of course. I will do anything you want."

She guided me to get up and go over to the chair by the wall. I sat down with my cock now standing straight up. I thought she was going to give me a blowjob but I was wrong. She turned with her back to me and reached back and grasped my hard-on.

She slowly sat down until it touched her anus, and then she sat down further, taking it in her. She eased down on it until she was sitting on my lap, fully impaled. She just held still, breathing heavily.

Then she began to rock back and forth, not pulling it out at all, just grinding against me. She continued as she rubbed her clit with what must be her masturbation technique, and soon she exploded into a violent orgasm.

It was as if she had used my cock like a dildo to masturbate. I didn't mind, I enjoyed seeing and feeling her get her rocks off. It felt like the tight ring at the entrance to her asshole tried to bite my cock off.

When she stood up, pulling cockzilla out as she did, she said, "OK, now it is your turn. What do you want me to do?"

"Let's go to the bathroom sink. We can stand there and you can wash my cock nice and clean. Then I am going to lie down and you are going to suck the cum out of me."

She followed my directions and soon my cock was filling her mouth instead of her asshole. Later for that.

When she took me to the point of orgasm, I said, "Here it comes, Lisa. Be ready."

She couldn't answer with her mouth full of cock, but she did try. It sounded like, "Umm, hmm."

That could have been OK or yes please but in any case, I gave her a mouthful of warm cum.

She swallowed it with slurping, sucking sounds, not losing a drop.

My ejaculations were getting smaller as the day went by, but there was still one good sized mouthful.

We spent the rest of the evening talking about wide-ranging topics. Politics, religion, music, books. We were very compatible despite our age difference. We finally drifted off to sleep, naked bodies in close contact.

I woke up in the middle of the night and looked at the clock. 3:15 and very dark. Lisa was on her side facing away from me and snoring softly. I moved close to her in the spoon position and snuggled close. My cock was pressed against her butt and soon it grew hard and stiff. She didn't stir.

I had never molested a sleeping woman before but I started to think about it. I grasped her butt cheek and lifted it up a little. She still didn't stir. I took my cock in my other hand and carefully guided it to her asshole. I pushed gently and the tip went in. I couldn't believe that she didn't feel it but she didn't object or even move.

Her asshole was still full of cum from the earlier episode and that certainly helped. I continued to push into her slowly and gently. Her snoring changed to deep breathing but she was still asleep. Or was she? Maybe she was just pretending to be asleep to feed my fantasy. If so it was working.

I eased it in slowly, and when it was half-way she flinched and mumbled sleep-talk that I could not understand. I paused and held my breath, waiting for her to confront me. She settled down and started breathing deeply again.

When I thought it was safe, I resumed penetrating her. Little by little my cock disappeared up her asshole. She flinched again when the last inch went in. I paused and held still, and in a few moments, she was quiet again.

I started to slide in and out of her ass, still holding her butt cheek up to provide access. I was careful not to go too hard or fast. She was aroused even if she was really sleeping and she was breathing hot and heavy.

Every time she moved or mumbled something I paused, holding still with my cock in her. I would wait that way for a long time, just enjoying the situation. I thought about the Tantric sex that some people advocated, where they would just stay motionless for as long as they could. I now understood the appeal of that.

I sort of lost my self-control and began to speed up, pulling all the way out to the head, and thrusting all the way in until my balls pressed up against her.

The sensation of my cock going up into her soft insides was fantastic. I couldn't hold back any longer, and I shot my load into her forcefully. She made murmuring sounds as it squirted and spurted into her belly.

She sighed softly as I pulled my still-hard cock out of her. When the head popped out a small river of cum ran down over her butt-cheek onto the bed. I snuggled up to her, bare skin to bare skin and fell asleep.

When I woke up in the morning she was in the kitchen making coffee. She brought me a cup and said, "I had the most erotic dream last night. I dreamt that a very handsome guy with a huge erection fucked me in the ass. When I woke up this morning I was laying on a big wet spot. I thought it was a dream, but I could swear there was semen oozing out of me."

She smiled mischievously at me and I knew she had been acting. It was wonderful that she played along with my nasty fantasy.

"I have to get to work. I loved spending the night with you."

The thought of her leaving without a plan to be together again put me in panic.

"Lisa, listen to me please. I don't want you to leave. I mean, I know you need to go to your job, but I want you here with me every night. Please come back tonight. And the next night, and the next. Move in with me."

She was deep in thought for a moment and then said, "Alright. Let's try it. I will start bringing my things over a little at a time. I can give you the rent money I will save to help with your mortgage."

"There is no mortgage, I own the condo free and clear. Don't worry about expenses, it will be fine."

"Well, I still want to help with something. I am not a parasite."

"I will just gradually move in. If it doesn't work out, it doesn't work out. But I do have a few conditions."

"Like what? Tell me."

"First, you must promise to have sex with me at least once a day, every day. You must allow me to suck you off if I am in a hurry in the morning, like now. You must help me have an orgasm. You must promise to never masturbate, because it is so wasteful. You need to save it for me."

"My God, Lisa. I don't know if I can agree to all those demands!"

Then I burst out laughing.

"I agree. Do I need to sign something?"

"No. Your word is good. I have to go, I am late."

A quick kiss goodbye and she was out the door.

She returned that evening with a larger suitcase of clothes and things, which she put down in the front room. I didn't want to waste any time, I wanted to fuck her right away. She was just as horny, and we stripped naked.

Feeling adventurous, she said, "Let's do it this way."

She bent over the armrest of the couch, face down on the seat cushion, with her feet still on the floor and her ass in the air. She reached back with both hands and spread her butt cheeks apart.

Standing behind her, I put the head of cockzilla against her asshole which was partly open. Frequent stretching has loosened it up. She quivered with anticipation when she felt the head of my cock touch her asshole. I pushed up into her warm belly with one thrust, but slowly to not hurt her.

She showed amazing control of her body that she must have learned through yoga. She balanced on her toes and lifted her butt up to meet me as I shoved into her. She spread her butt open so far that her butt crack disappeared. I pressed my pubic bone against her tail bone with every millimeter of my hard-on up her ass.

She maintained that athletic position while I reached a new record depth in her abdomen. No complaints from her, just murmuring sounds of pleasure as my cock poked and probed inside her.

Speaking of pleasure, it was better than ever for me. I seemed to have more control this time and I just fucked and fucked and fucked her.

When I finally squirted my load into her an amazing thing happened. She had an orgasm too, even though I wasn't touching her clit. Apparently, the sensation of my warm semen spurting into her set her off.

When we were both finished I pulled my cock out of her and it was creamy with my cum.

We walked unsteadily together to the bedroom and got on the bed, and embraced.

"You had an orgasm this time. That was nice."

"Yes. I think that will happen all the time now. Feeling you throb and twitch and pump it in me will make me come too."

"Ralph, I think this is the beginning of the best relationship I have ever had."

"Me too" and I kissed her lovingly.

I thought about the women I previously had sex with over the years. I think they just wanted their clit stimulated by my fingers, tongue, or cock. They all seemed to think cum was nasty stuff that they had to tolerate when I pumped it into them. Especially my ex-wife who acted like it was lizard-guts if she got a mouthful. Not Lisa, she has overcome any problem with the taste or texture and swallows it like it is delicious. She can't get enough of it, either in her mouth or up her asshole.

I am going to do everything in my power to make this last. Including living up to Lisa's conditions.

If some of my so-called friends wonder about the wisdom of me having a relationship with a woman more than twenty years younger, I will just use the punch line, "If I die, I die."

12