The Lush Factory: According to Josh

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girls are hungry for each other. Danielle whispers, "Oh my god."

"Do you like that?" I ask.

"I don't go for girls...but that's so hot!" A woman standing next to us glances at Danielle. She smiles. Danielle smiles.

"I'm Carrie," She says. Carrie has a British accent. She has short black hair, pale skin, and sexy lips painted in red lipstick. It stands out against her pale skin.

"I'm Danielle, and this is my boyfriend."

"Hi."

"Hello," She nods to me but turns back to Danielle, "First timer?"

"Yes, you?"

She shakes her head, "It's been a while since I've been here. I like to watch this stuff," Her eyes look at Danielle up and down, "That's a very nice dress you have on."

"Thank you, you look great too."

"Thanks, so would you like to come with me to the back? We can do something, you and I."

"I'm her boyfriend," I say sternly.

She doesn't seem moved by it, "You can watch."

"No thanks," Danielle answer.

"Are you sure? I'm a really good lover."

Danielle doesn't answer her, but she takes my hand and we get a little closer to the bed. None of these girls are using dildos, it's all raw. The way they're grinding is so sexy. Some are scissoring, and others are on top of each other, kissing each other hungrily.

There's an older, white woman, fucking a younger black girl with a strap on. The black girl is screaming, her eyes crunched and her mouth open. The white woman slaps her ass and goes a little faster.

"Oh yeah," The black girl screams with satisfaction.

Two blondes are quickly rubbing their pussies together, swish their long blonde, almost white hair back, and speak to each other in another language. Perhaps German? They slap each other, going much faster, before kissing each other.

We go through many rooms, before going upstairs. There's a lot to see in this great big mansion. In one of the rooms, a man is sitting down, watching two women have sex together. One of them has a mask and boots on, and the other one is only in her heels. He must be her husband. He's rubbing his cock as he sees them perform. We see everything, including BDSM. A speaker comes on, and a voice that would make anyone hard and wet starts speaking. Her tone is deep, but sexy and seductive.

"Ladies and Gentleman, this is your Mistress speaking. I hope you all are having such a good time, I know I am, "She laughs seductively before speaking again, "Be aware that starting at ten o'clock is couples hour in the velvet room, downstairs, the room next to the swimming pool area. Have fun, and lots of great sex," She says before turning the speaker off. Mostly everyone is doing what Danielle and I are doing, they're just walking around, cruising.

In the middle of the hallway is a great big door, with two Adonis looking guards standing outside it, dressed in Egyptian wear. They are tall, handsome, and muscular, and they look very serious.

"May we go inside?" Danielle asks.

"Yes," One of them answers, they stand aside and open two of the doors each, and we go inside to an even larger, dark room. It's jet black, with the only light in the room being in the center, where the bed is. It's like being in a movie theater when you first enter. There are a lot of people around. This is a great show! The light is shining down on two women. One of the woman looks older, like she's in her forties, but she looks great. She's wearing a victorian, black and gray corset, fish net stockings, and heels. She's wearing a bob hairstyle, and her body is voloptuous. She's whipping a girl on the bed, who is naked.

Her ass jiggles as the woman whips her. The girl moans with pleasure. The whipping sounds are loud enough so that everyone can hear. The girls ass is red.

"Ahh," She moans.

"Do you want some more, you little slut?" The woman asks seductively, as if she's asking the girl if she wants a main course.

"Yes, Mistress," The girl answers.

Mistress spanks her some more, before giving her a harder lashing. Screams.

"Oh my god," A lady whispers.

"You deserve an award bitch, do you want your pussy eaten now?"

"Yes Mistress!"

Mistress unties the girls arms and legs that were bind, and takes off the silk tie from her eyes. The girl limply turns around. She looks familiar. Wait a minute? Brown hair, blonde highlights. Where do I know this girl from? It's Diana! She lies on the bed, and opens her legs. Mistress is wearing black leather gloves, and with red fingernails massage her pussy. Diana licks her lips in enjoyment, as Mistress dives in.

"Tell me how you want it slave," Mistress demands.

"Oh yes, stick your tongue in," Then she moans. Her eyes are closed, then she opens. Her eyes meet mine. They read shock, and almost embarrassment. I'm surprised to see her here as I've never expected in a million years to see her in a place like this. Who would figure that Diana Johnson would score with a woman?!

Diana licks her lips at me and closes her eyes again. My god. She looks so sexy! Even sexier seeing her getting ate out. She plays with her tits and tug at her nipples. I'm a little jealous now, and turned on at the same time.

I remember telling her that she was boring in bed, because all she would do was lie there. I seek adventure in the bedroom, and she got pissed off. She took that to heart, what I told her. There was even a time she would get offended when I told her to fuck me like a whore. I was surprised when she finally gave in to me recording us having sex. We had our own videos that I recorded.

To see this, was shocking to me. I wanted to laugh it was so unbelievable. A year had passed since we've broke up. Usually women go through dramatic changes. They may cut all of their hair, they may take on boxing, or whatever the like. In her case, she explored the wild side of her sexuality! I'm proud of her in a way. My dick is rock hard seeing her.

"Wow," Danielle whispers. Everyone is fixated on what's happening. Out of the black shadows appears a good looking man with blonde hair that's in a ponytail. He looks like one of those surfer types. He's wearing nothing, and slowly approaches the bed, and gets on. He puts his dick inside of Diana's mouth, and her voice is muffled, as she's sucking his dick and getting ate out at the same time.

"Yeah," The guy whispers, jerking his hips over her face. Mistress spits on Diana's pussy, and rubs it. She arises and walks over to the handsome guy, massaging his shoulders. His eyes are closed.

"I want you to fuck her," She tells him.

He gets up, and walks to the edge of the bed, and pulls Diana down to meet him closer. Mistress pulls down her corset, and her big tits come out. They're sexy tits, with beautiful brown areola's. The guy puts on a condom, and slowly inserts his dick inside of Diana's wet cunt. Mistress takes her fluffer, and whips the guy on the ass.

"Fuck her faster!"

He moves faster, and groans. Mistress gently spanks him with the fluffer as he fucks Diana's brains out. My heart is beating fast. I'm a little mad even. Why am I this way? He takes her legs and put them on his shoulders, as he plunges deeply inside of her. Diana's screams fill the entire room.

"Give it to her good," A young man close to us says, "Damn...he's hitting all the right spots!"

The guy groans, and Mistress spanks him harder now, demanding him to fuck her faster, which he does. Sweat drops from his forehead. He and Diana are sweaty.

"Talk dirty to her!" Mistress demands.

"You want me to fuck this cunt harder?" He asks Diana.

"Yeah," She gets out.

"Tell me how much you want this dick!"

"I want it! I crave it!" She screams, "I want it! Yeah!"

Watching her fuck somebody else was really something. I never thought in my wildest dreams I would witness this.

"I'm gonna come!" He shouts. He pulls out and jerks his dick, spilling out cum. Diana shakes and screams. She grips the sheets, crunches her legs and shakes.

"Oooooo," She moans, "Yeah."

The guy leans down and kisses her.

"Let's go," I tell Danielle.

I finish my beer, and head to the bar for another one. Danielle tells me she has to use the bathroom.

"Be careful of Carrie," I warn.

"Very funny," She says before kissing me and walks away. The gorgeous bartender asks me what I would like to drink, before giving me a beer. I still can't seem to get over what I saw.

I'm sitting next to a tall blonde, with eighties hair. She's sexy, and she's wearing a black leather coat, and high heels, "Hi," She says.

"Hey. How are you?"

"Fine. I've seen you walking around. Is that your girlfriend?"

"Yeah."

"She's cute."

"You're here alone?"

"Yeah, I like to go places alone. The likelihood of you getting approached is more likely."

"So I've seen."

She lights a cigarette, "Hopefully I can get lucky and find someone in here."

"Why would you want to find someone in a place like this? Everybody's getting fucked!"

She laughs, "Well, there are also single, curious people in here too. I like to be open and honest when I deal with people I meet."

"Yeah, me too."

She smiles and flirts with me. She plays with my collar, and I lightly back away and laugh. I'm getting hard right now, but I can't. I love Danielle. I can't do this to her.

"Come on," She whispers, "We can find a room somewhere."

"No, my girlfriend would find out."

"Awww, come on. This is the 21st century!"

"Exactly!"

Disappointingly, she stops touching me. She puts her cigarette out and gets up.

"You wouldn't be interested in me anyway, even if you were single."

"Why is that?"

She unties her long coat, and I almost vomit. She has breasts and a long dick that is hanging down. Unshamefully, she ties up her coat again, before walking away. Perhaps seeking another victim. My eyes are really big, and I get up hurredly to the front door to exit this place. I've had enough, and seen enough.

"Josh, where are you going?" I hear Danielle all a sudden. I don't answer or look back to her. As soon as I go outside, I vomit. People walking inside the mansion walk slow and stare.

"Do you mind?!" Danielle says, "Mind your fucking business!"

People turn away and mind their own business. She rubs my back.

"You okay babe," She says in comfort, "You're drunk!"

"No," I shake my head, "I'm not."

"What happened?"

"I'm not ever, coming to this place again!" I wipe my mouth and we walk to the car. As I drive home, I tell her about the transsexual, and Danielle is in shock.

"I'm so sorry that I suggested this place," She says.

"Yeah. Next time, we'll have to go somewhere where it's not so unisex."

We laugh. I don't know if I'd ever visit this place again. I've seen enough and a lot. From my ex getting fucked, to couples being open, to fucking transsexuals, I don't know what thrilled me the most! Yeah...I think I need a break from this stuff.

END

12