The Magic of the Lamp

Story Info
A twisted genie tale.
2.6k words
4.4
64.1k
85
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you serious? I'll give you $20 bucks for that thing!" said Tommy.

Tommy couldn't believe how lucky he had just gotten. Thrift shops were notorious here for ripping people off, but this store seemed to be giving him a pretty good deal!

"Yessir. We have had that little lamp for several weeks now, and nobody seems to want it," said the shopkeep.

Tommy paid the man cash and walked out with the lamp. He was going to one of his friend's fraternity date party as Aladdin, and this would be perfect to go with his costume. Since he had naturally tan skin and dark brown hair, his costume would be extremely easy to pull off. The more he looked it over, the more he realized it may be worth a lot more than 20 bucks! This looked like real gold, and had intricate engravings all over it! If his hunch paid off, Tommy could have enough cash to comfortably get through the entire semester!

When he got back to his apartment he showed the lamp to his roommates and they were all convinced that it was legit. Since the party was themed Arabian Nights, they were all going as a group of raiders. They all told him that he should rub the lamp and make his wish, but Tommy told them he would do it at the party tonight and maybe it would be a spectacle. He was tired, and he just wanted to sleep before the party.

Tommy went to take a nap, and while he was asleep his friends left to go pre-game for the party. Tommy was the only one who wasn't legal, so he figured that would give him time to get his costume ready. He picked up the lamp again and looked it over. It was the perfect finish to his costume. He noticed it looked like it had some mud caked on one side, so he rubbed it off and was reaching for some polish when he noticed a pale mist rising in the room.

"Greetings Master," came a sexy, feminine voice from behind him.

Tommy nearly jumped out of his skin when he saw what was behind him. A woman, clad in next to nothing, was all of a sudden in his room on her knees calling him Master. Tommy immediately got hard. She was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. She had skin that was a rich brown, beautiful green eyes flecked with brown, and enormous breasts that filled out her figure.

She looked up at him and asked him, "I am the genie of the lamp, and your wish is my every command master. I have waited for quite some time to be summoned to this world once again."

"Did you say you were a genie? How is this possible? You aren't supposed to be real!"

"Indeed I am Master. I am actually one of the last ones able to enter this world. So many of the lamps were destroyed...But that is not important. I am your genie, and you are due three wishes!"

Tommy couldn't even begin to think of what he wanted from a genie. He didn't even know what he wanted to do with his life, let alone what he would wish for to change it. "What is your name genie?"

"Master, my name is Serena. You may call me by my name, or you may call me genie. Whatever you desire to call me is your choice. Now what are your wishes master?"

"Genie, I want to know what the limits of my wishes are. Are there things I am unable to wish for?" Tommy's mind was still reeling. He didn't have a clue what to wish for because all he could think of was this sexy genie in front of him.

"Master, as per the agreement between the first Sultan and the Master genie, every time we are summoned, we can grant you three wishes. You can wish for riches, women, beauty, intelligence, anything that you desire. We can create, but our powers are limited. We will not kill, and we will not control other's minds for you. Anything else is within our power," said the genie.

Tommy sat down and thought sincerely for a few minutes. However, he could not get his mind off of her body. Her curves made him extremely horny, and he was sure the sex would be incredible with her.

"Master, I can grant you "personal" wishes if that is what you wish. I can hear your thoughts, and I know you are staring at my body. If you wish it, my body is at your disposal."

Luck was on his side today. Tommy knew exactly what he wanted to wish for.

"Genie, I mean Serena, I want you to give me the best blow job a man has ever had."

Serena smiled up at him and licked her lips. "It would be my pleasure, Master."

Serena slowly crawled towards him, her breasts swaying as she moved forward. She ran her hands up his legs and he swore that she was shocking him because his legs were tingling with excitement all of a sudden. Her hands swiftly removed his belt and then his pants were gone all of a sudden. Without touching him at all she had made him hard as a rock. Now Tommy had always thought he was pretty well endowed, packing a solid 8 inches. He looked down at her and thought about what her pussy must be like, and thought about her removing her clothes.

She heard his thoughts, and began to strip for him. Slowly, seductively, she began to remove her bra and expose her large breasts. Then she asked him cautiously, "Are you sure you want me to continue stripping?"

"Of course! Why wouldn't I want you to be naked in front of me Serena?" Tommy was confused, and told her to undress.

Serena began to lower the sash she wore over her hips and Tommy began to touch himself. Serena whipped her hands out and he felt bands of steel lock his hands back down at his side. "That is for me to do Master."

Her hands continued to lower her sash and Tommy licked his lips. All of a sudden, Tommy became extremely confused. Instead of a smooth pussy, Serena had a huge dick. It had to be ten inches soft. Tommy was shocked, and he tried to get up, but those bands were still in place.

"Master, you have wished for a blowjob, and I am obligated to give it to you. You must stay where you are if I am to fulfill your wish."

"Get away from me freak! I'm straight, and I don't want you touching me!" Tommy had always been into girls. Not that he hadn't ever wondered what it would be like to be with a man, but he knew he loved pussy and penis was not on his menu. But of course, Serena could hear his thoughts, and she began to tear up.

"Master, please don't be so cruel! I cannot help that I was born this way! Let me give you the pleasure you have requested and I will grant your other wishes and be gone." She was practically weeping while she said this. Tommy couldn't help but feel bad, but he was revolted by the piece of meat between her legs. He loved WOMEN, and had always loved women. This was pushing his limit. "Well get on with it," he said, feeling terrible about making her do such a thing after being so rude, but a wish was a wish, and he wanted this blowjob.

She knelt back down, tears streaming down her face, slowly putting his cock in her mouth. She pushed down bit by bit, licking his big head all the while. She reached up with both hands and grabbed his balls, massaging them with subtle movements and soft touches. Her mouth had swallowed his cock whole, a feat no woman had done yet in his experience. He was in heaven.

She slowly pulled her mouth off of it, licking circles around his head again. Her hands continued to work on his balls, amping up the intense feelings he was having. One of her hands moved back to his anus, and he jumped all of a sudden, pulling his penis out of her mouth abruptly. Invisible chains pulled him back down, and she glared at him. "You wished for the best blowjob man has ever had, and to do so, I will need you to let me do what needs to be done."

She bit the tip of his penis to punish him, and moved her hands back to where they were. She began her ball rubbing again, slowly massaging them, and ran her other hand up along his asscrack. Her lips ran along the length of his penis, kissing it softly while her finger massaged his anus. He moaned loudly, and he could feel her smile despite her tears. She then brought her lips back to the tip of his penis, and swallowed his dick to the base. She began thrusting his penis into her throat, and with all of the stimulation she was giving him, he felt his head expand and he exploded into her throat.

She slowly pulled herself off of him, swallowing all of his cum, forcing him to enjoy every last second of his blowjob. When she was off, she just smiled up at him and asked, "Was that so bad Master? Did my penis ruin the mood?" she asked sarcastically.

Tommy knew it was the best blowjob ever, and she read his thoughts and knew he was pleased. However, he was still unhappy about how he had been deceived. A penis was not in the cards for Tommy. He knew he had treated her badly though, and he was suffering from guilt. She was right, and she had no control over how she was born. She had just done him a great favor, and had two more to go. All of a sudden he felt extremely selfish using these wishes for his own gain when she could use them to be happy or free.

"Don't feel bad Master. This is my station in life. I was born this way, and live to serve. This is the life I have known. My body was made as a combination of the sexes to pleasure both man and woman. In years past I have loved one and all, all with the same response you have had. The genies do not see things the same way you humans do, and forget that such things matter."

Tommy began to have torn feelings. He wanted to make her feel good, but he had never considered touching someone else's penis before. Was touching her's any different from touching a man's? If she weren't so attractive, he wouldn't be having this problem!

"Serena, have you ever been pleasured before? Has any master of yours ever allowed you sexual release?"

"No Master, not a single master has over the years. Such a thing would negate one's personal wish and defeat the purpose of finding the lamp."

Everyone should know what its like to be pleasured, and Serena was no exception, even if she was a genie. Tommy had made up his mind, and he cleared his throat.

"Serena, for my second wish, I want to allow you to use me for your sexual satisfaction. This is something that everyone should have the opportunity to do, and in case this lamp should be lost again, I want you to be able to enjoy yourself. I also wish to sacrifice my final wish so that you might use it."

Serena looked stunned for a minute, then she slowly smiled from ear to ear. Tommy was sure such a thing had never been done before.

"Nobody has ever allowed me such freedom with wishes Master, and I will make sure you enjoy this as much as I do. Your generosity will be remembered, and your thoughtfulness considered in the making of the final wish."

Tommy was very confused all of a sudden as to why he was so cold. When he looked down, he laughed and realized he was naked once again. "That is a cool trick Serena!"

"I hope you like it, because there are plenty more of those where we are going."

Tommy's face had a confused look on it, and then invisible chains pulled him to his knees in front of Serena's massive and expanding penis.

"Master, let me explain to you your final two wishes. First, your second wish never clarified just how long I get to use you for my sexual gratification." Tommy stared at her and then looked back down at her penis. How could he have been so stupid! Also, when did her penis become over a foot long and as wide as a coke can??

"Seeing as I am in control of this wish, I deem that it will be for eternity." Tommy's heart dropped. He had not seen this coming! "Like I said, your thoughtfulness and generosity have been considered, and I believed you will make a great lover. You granted me your third wish, so to make it permanent, I wish for you to be my eternal sex slave in the land of genies."

Tommy was mortified. He looked at her and gave a heartless laugh. "You are kidding right? I have a life to live here, family and friends that will wonder where I am!"

"This will be taken care of. They are no longer your concern. Now your only concern is my sexual satisfaction." Serena grinned at him wickedly and ran a hand through his hair. "It won't be so bad. After a while, you may even start to like it."

Tommy looked down at his wrists, and golden shackles appeared on them. A chastity belt appeared around his penis, and all of a sudden something was in his ass. She whispered in his ear, "I thought a butt plug might be a good start for whats to come later sweetheart." Serena chuckled and pulled his head onto her massive penis. She shoved the head in, and he felt something changing within him. His throat had expanded to accommodate her entire girth and length, and she began to fuck his face, slapping her balls against his chin furiously.

"Don't worry Tommy. With my magic I'll make you forget about anything but sucking my dick. You can be my eternal cocksucker, and I'll even share you with my genie friends." Tommy was crying while she fucked his face. He felt her head expanding and her nails dug into his scalp.

Cum exploded down his throat in what seemed like a never-ending stream. He felt his shackles attaching themselves to her, and looked up at her from where he was.

"With my cum, you are officially my slave. It had solidified your chains to me, and you are now my property."

She grabbed the lamp and walked back to him and he tried to run for it, but the chains held. She reeled them in and put her penis forcefully into his mouth.

"Don't worry sugar. You will have all you ever wanted in my world. I will see to that!"

A mist began to form in the room, and Tommy felt Serena pulling him along an invisible path back to where she came from. Soon the mist was gone, replaced by a brilliant white light. The sky was filled with spires and carpets, and Tommy was afraid.

"Welcome to your new home, slave."