The Maid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No," came the firm order. "Move your legs apart. As a matter of fact I want you to move them wide apart and lift your knees high."

Nervous but obedient, Betsy did as bid. And squeaked again when a hand closed over her mound.

"What did I say earlier about me touching you?" Jenson asked.

"Wait and consider what it feels like and see if I like it," mumbled Betsy.

"And do you?"

"I'm not sure," she admitted. "It's different."

"That's true, and it's going to get even more different," said Jenson, easing her lips apart and slipping a finger between them. Betsy's sharp intake of breath showed that she agreed with this statement.

Now Jenson got to work stoking Betsy's fires. He could feel her tentatively pushing against his hand as he played with her, his fingers going deep, exploring at will. When he rubbed against her clitoris Betsy gave a wail.

"What did you do?" she gasped.

"Just touching you," came the reply. "Have you decided if you like it yet?"

"No!"

"No, you don't?" asked Jenson, slightly surprised. She had seemed to be coming along nicely.

"No, I haven't decided. You'll have to touch me there again to help me decide."

Amused, Jenson deliberately flicked her clitoris firmly, hearing her give a strangled gasp. Sliding further around, he felt the beginning of her vaginal passage, hymen intact.

It was time, he decided, to go a bit further. Standing, he quickly stripped, seeing Betsy's eyes go wide as she looked at his erection. Settling down beside her, he took her hand and placed it on his cock. Betsy promptly snatched her hand away with a gasp of horror.

"No," Jenson reprimanded her. "Forget what you were told. Take hold of me and feel me. I want you to feel all of it so you know what it's like."

Hesitantly Betsy took hold of him again, touching him lightly to start with but then taking a firmer grip as she got accustomed to the feel of it.

"It's hard," she said, "and hot."

"And you're soft and hot," said Jenson, squeezing her pussy, massaging it lightly.

"Now comes the bit that may hurt a little. If it does I want you to just bite your hand and wait a moment. The pain will go away quite quickly. It feels nice down there right now, doesn't it?"

Betsy nodded and Jenson continued.

"If there is pain, don't worry. The pain will fade and the niceness will return and get better."

Spreading Betsy's lips, Jenson lined up and slipped his cock between them. He felt her hymen tear as he hit it and heard Betsy give a little pained squeak. Then he was diving into her, forcing his way down her tight little passage, feeling it stretching and closing around him as he pushed deeper.

Holding himself in Betsy, Jenson looked at her. She was breathing hard and considering this new sensation.

Betsy saw Jenson watching her and smiled wryly.

"I only hurt a little," she admitted. "As for the rest, I know, wait and consider it to see if I like it."

Jenson smiled, and pressed gently against her before pulling back a little. Pressing forward again, he paused and pulled back a little more. He could see Betsy was concentrating, considering the feel and trying to decide what it was like.

"When I press in," he told her, "why don't you press up to meet me? I'll go slowly so you can feel how it works."

Obediently Betsy started pushing up to meet Jenson, quietly relishing the feelings. Her breathing deepened as she concentrated on meeting Jenson as he drove into her.

Jenson forged ahead, steadily increasing the pace, enjoying the feel of Betsy responding to him as he drove into her. She was breathing hard, muttering to herself and giving little squeaks every so often when he pressed a little harder.

Squeaks and a few squeals were permissible, decided Jenson, but a full-blooded scream might prove to be a little embarrassing, even if the staff did know he was helping Betsy out of her predicament. As Betsy's little squeals started to come faster and louder, Jenson covered her mouth with his own, and then slammed into her, hard and fast.

Betsy screamed, loud and long, the sound swallowed by Jenson as he felt Betsy come apart under him. Hammering home he climaxed, spilling his own seed deep within her.

Dressed himself and watching Betsy get dressed, Lord Jenson reassured her.

"Don't worry about Greaves. I'll speak to him and he won't bother you again. Actually, now that you're not a virgin he probably won't give a damn about you. I can't guarantee the other male members of the staff won't try to get you alone. You'll just have to be firm with them. They won't force you though, if you say no and mean it."

Later that evening Lord Jenson has a word with Felton.

"Drop a word in Gruesome's ear for me, if you'd be so kind. I'm sick of his antics and he's walking a narrow line. One more false step and I'll turn him off. He's to leave all dealings with the female staff to Mrs. Woolsley unless she asks him to intervene.

You can let the other men know that if they try to force Betsy they'll be whipped off the estate. There's no need to tell them that she's a natural submissive who'll bend over if they tell her to with a firm voice."

12