The Making of an Italian Stud

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I just chuckled as I swiped the back of my hand across my mouth, wiping her pussy nectar off my face. "So, does that mean you're ready for me to fuck you?"

"Fuck yes! I was ready as soon as we walked through the door! Don't keep me waiting anymore. Come fuck me, baby."

When I got between her legs, she grabbed my cock and started rubbing my dick back and forth along her wet slit. She placed my dick at her entrance, and I pushed until my dick was very quickly halfway into her cunt. She fit like a velvet glove that was two sizes too small. Her sweet hot pussy was really tight, which was a surprise since she said she had fucked the entire football team. We concentrated on fucking, with her legs wrapped around my ass, and my dick pumping in and out at a moderate pace. I took one of her breasts in my mouth and started sucking, causing her nipple to get very hard. She said "Your big hard cock feels so good. I love the way your cock is stretching me. You have the best cock I've ever had in my little pussy. I hope you're ready to go steady, because now that I've had your cock, I can never go back to the boys in school." She started moaning louder and louder and begging me to fuck her harder. She kept telling me how much she loved my cock. I felt her body shaking and trembling as I pumped my cock harder and deeper in her sweet tight cunt. "Oh fuck, that feels so good, baby.....I'M CUMMING, OH SHIT, I'M FUCKING CUMMMMING!!

I could feel her pussy juice flowing out of her and soaking my dick. She trembled a bit longer before it came to an end. When she stopped shaking, she put her mouth next to my ear and told me "My pussy is yours now. Only you get to fuck this pussy! Any fucking time you want to!"

What can I say. She was a great fuck, so I fucked her at least once a week until graduation.

There were only a few weeks of school left when I was sitting in history class. I had asked a girl named Julie if she wanted to go out on Friday night, and she had readily agreed. When the class ended, the teacher, Ms. Brightwell, said she needed to see me after class. I thought I was in trouble because I had been caught talking to Julie in class. I walked up to Ms. Brightwell's desk and asked, "You wanted to see me?"

"Yes Mr. Carlotti, I do. I need your help with a project. Do you have anywhere you need to be in the next thirty minutes?"

"No, ma'am. This is my last class of the day, and I don't need to be home until dinner time. How can I help you?"

I would guess Ms. Brightwell was in her early 30's. She was about 5'7", 125 pounds, light brown hair, and brown eyes. She wore a minimum of makeup, but she really didn't need any. I hadn't really noticed before, but she was beautiful. She was wearing a starched white blouse with the top two buttons undone, and a navy-blue pencil skirt. I would guess she had 38 C cup breasts. When I lifted my eyes from her breasts and looked at her face, she was smiling. She said, "I need your help in the storage room."

I'm not sure why, but I had never noticed the room off to the left of her desk. She told me to come with her, and I found myself watching her ass as she walked through the door into the storage room. There was a copying machine against the wall, two filing cabinets, a sink with a roll of paper towels above it, and a shelf with several boxes above the filing cabinets. She pointed to a box and said, "Can you get that box for me?"

I answered, "Sure thing!" and then I took the box down and sat it on the floor. She said, "Thank you. Mr. Carlotti. Do you know who coaches the cheerleader team?"

"Uh, no ma'am. I didn't even know they had a coach."

She smiled and said, "I coach the team. I was the captain of my team in high school and college." Then she continued, "As the team coach, I hear a lot of their gossip. You know the one thing I have heard more than anything else?" She didn't give me a chance to answer, she just continued, "All of my girls seem to think you have a big cock, and you really know how to use it. I thought that was interesting, but then I heard Cindy talking about prom night. She agreed that you have a big cock, and you really know how to use it, but she was more impressed with your tongue. She said you made her cum more with your tongue than any of the football players had with their dick. Is that true Mr. Carlotti?"

My mom and dad had taught me not to brag, but they said I should be confident. And I have already told you that my dad had taught me how to seduce a woman. It was obvious that I didn't need to try to seduce Ms. Brightwell because she was trying to seduce me. I just smiled at her and said, "A gentleman never tells who he has made love to."

She smiled and said, "That's an interesting phrase, Mr. Carlotti. Most people, especially high school boys, don't talk about making love. They just brag about how many girls they've fucked."

"Ms. Brightwell, it is always my intention to make love to any woman I take to bed. I only fuck them if that is what they want. My goal is to bring them as much pleasure as possible. I would never spank their ass or bite their nipples unless that is what they wanted me to do. And the reason high school boys brag about how many girls they've fucked is because, as you said, they are high school boys. I consider myself a man, not a boy, and more importantly, I'm a gentleman. And a gentleman never tells."

"I'm glad to hear that, Mr. Carlotti, because I could get into a lot of trouble if anyone found out I was having sex with a student."

"Ms. Brightwell, you are a beautiful, sexy woman. I would consider it a great privilege if you would allow me to make love to you. And I can assure you, I would never tell anyone about it. But if we are going to do that, the least you could do is call me Rocco."

She flashed me a bright smile and said, "Then I guess you should call me Carla."

She then opened the box and pulled out an air mattress and a blanket. She plugged the air mattress in, and it was fully inflated in just a minute. She spread the blanket and said, "I'm sorry it's not the Hilton or the Ritz, but it will have to do. She then unbuttoned her blouse and removed her bra. While she was taking her skirt off, I dropped my pants and pulled my polo shirt over my head. She looked at me and said, "Damn! They weren't kidding. You're not even hard yet and your cock is bigger than anything I've ever seen."

I didn't answer. I just moved to her, put my arm around her shoulder, pulled her to me and gave her a deep, passionate kiss. I whispered in her ear, "How much time do we have?"

"About two hours."

"Good. I would hate to rush this." I then helped her lie down, kissed her again, and then started working my way down to her breasts. I sucked her nipples until they were hard and then continued down until I reached her pussy. She had a small brown landing strip, and I could smell the pleasant aroma of her arousal. I ate her through an earth-shaking climax, and she whispered, "Please come fuck me."

I said, "Let me make love to you, and if you still want me to fuck you, I will." I then put my hard cock in her and started a slow in and out rhythm. She had two more orgasms before she said, "Shit! I don't know where you learned how to please a woman, but I have never had anyone give me so much pleasure. I hope you'll see me again, maybe at my house, but will you do me a favor and pound my pussy with that beautiful cock of yours?"

"It would be my pleasure." I then started pounding my cock in her until I could feel her cervix. I continued pumping her as fast, hard and deep as I could. She had three more orgasms before I said, "Fuck! I'm gonna cum!"

"YESSS! CUM IN MEEE! OH, SHIT! I'm Cumming again!"

By that time, we had been going at it for over an hour. I stood up, wet some paper towels, and then I started wiping her pussy and then my cock. When she saw what I was doing, she told me to stop, and then she got on her knees and started sucking my cock. When she had me completely clean, she said, "Thank you, Rocco. You have made an old lady very happy. Please tell me you'll come to my house sometime and fuck me again."

"First, I don't want to hear you say you're old. You are not old. You are beautiful, vibrant, and sexy as fuck. And second, how would every Wednesday afternoon sound?"

She agreed, gave me her address, and we made sure we had erased any evidence of our romp before we left the room. I met her at her house every Wednesday afternoon, and we fucked like rabbits. When the school year ended, I was surprised to see I had made an A in History. I didn't even like History!

I didn't totally give up my jeans and T-shirts, but by the time I had graduated, I was mostly wearing Italian slacks, shirts, and shoes. My dad had also bought me two Armani suits, but I didn't really have much of a chance to wear them.

My mom and dad both had advanced college degrees in finance, and they both worked in the same office. My dad was the chief financial officer, and my mom was a financial analyst. They both made a good salary, and because of their smart investments, they made a fortune in the stock market. I never asked if we were millionaires, I just know we lived comfortably in a large house in a very affluent neighborhood of Orange County, California.

I was a good student in High School and graduated toward the top of my class. I had my choice of colleges, not only because I had the grades to get in, but because my parents could afford the tuition to wherever I wanted to go. Most of the seniors were going steady, and they selected the college they were going to attend by where their boyfriend or girlfriend would be going. I never had a steady girlfriend. By the time I graduated, I had fucked most of the senior class, including all the cheerleaders, and several of the girls that had steady boyfriends. I had also fucked three teachers besides Ms. Brightwell. As worried as she said she was about people finding out that she had fucked a student, apparently, she had told several of her teacher friends.

My mom and dad had met while attending USC, so I decided to apply there so I could continue living at home. Since we lived in Dana Point, USC was just an hour drive from our house. I was accepted and entered the business school where I majored in accounting and minored in business law.

On my first day in my accounting class, I noticed a girl sitting a few seats away from me. I had a feeling I knew her from someplace, but I couldn't remember where. She was a beautiful blond with blue eyes, and she had the body of a model with fairly large breasts and well-toned legs. I had a hard time concentrating because I kept sneaking glances at her. I noticed that every time I looked at her, she was looking at me and smiling. After class, I approached her and asked, "Excuse me, but have we met?"

She flashed a brilliant smile before answering, "No. I'm sure if we had, I would have remembered."

I introduced myself, and she said her name was Astrid. I asked, "So, how many children do you want to have?"

She gave me a confused look and asked, "Why would you ask that?"

"Well, I'm sure we're going to be married, so I thought I should ask."

She laughed and remarked, "You're very confident, aren't you?"

"Well, school has just started, and this is a freshman class, so I assumed you didn't have a boyfriend because if I was your boyfriend, I'd never let you out of my sight. I wanted to be sure and ask you out before anyone else has a chance. And after we've dated for a while, I'm sure you will agree to marry me."

She was still smiling when she said, "Technically, you haven't actually asked me out yet."

"Then let's remedy that, shall we? Astrid, would you make me a very happy man and agree to go out with me?"

She flashed me another brilliant smile and answered, "Maybe. What did you have in mind?"

"Anything you would like! We can start with lunch, then go to dinner, then go to Vegas, or anything you would like to do. As soon as spring break gets here, I'll take you to Italy to meet my father's family, or to Stockholm to meet my mother's family, or anywhere else you would like to go."

She looked at me with a shocked look on her face, and then asked, "Wait. Your mother is from Stockholm? My mother is from Stockholm also!"

Then it hit me like a ton of bricks. The reason she looked familiar to me is because she looked a lot like my mother! I said, "OK. Let me get serious. Astrid, would you like to have dinner with me?"

She asked, "When?"

"Is tonight too soon?"

"No, it's not too soon. A girl's got to eat. I would love to go to dinner with you."

I took her to my favorite Italian restaurant. Everyone there knew me, and they treated me like a celebrity. While we were waiting for dessert, I asked her if she needed to go home right away. She said she was an adult and could stay out all night if she wanted to. I texted my mom, told her to make sure they were dressed, and then told her I was bringing a girl home to meet them. I said, "Mom, I want you to meet the girl I'm going to marry."

A few minutes later, I got a text from my mom. She said, "We're dressed, and I can't wait to see this girl. She must be very special for you to say something like that."

When we finished dessert, I paid and then I told Astrid I wanted to take her home to meet my mom and dad. She agreed, and when we got home, mom had a big smile on her face. Introductions were made, my dad poured us each a glass of wine, and then I lost my new girlfriend for the rest of the night. My dad and I chatted while my mom sat on the sofa with Astrid. I noticed they both had big smiles on their faces, and they were holding hands. I later learned that Astrid's mom was from the same suburb as my mom. I finally walked over to the sofa and said, "Mom, we have classes in the morning, so I better take Astrid home."

Mom answered, "You know she can stay in your room tonight. You don't have to drive her back home."

Astrid thanked mom and said, "I appreciate the offer, but I don't have my toiletries or clean clothes. Besides, I just met him today. What kind of girl would he think I am if I spent the night with him."

Mom answered, "Oh, I don't think he would think anything bad about you, but I understand about the clothes and things. Just remember you are always welcome here, so next time you guys go out, make sure you pack an overnight bag. And make sure you tell your mom I'm looking forward to meeting her."

The following Saturday, mom told me we were having a barbeque in our backyard, and Astrid was bringing her parents to meet us. Dad was working the grill. He had six nice steaks on the grill, several sides, including baked potatoes, several bottles of wine chilling, and a large cooler full of soda and beer. Astrid's mom and dad were really friendly. After I was introduced, I introduced her dad to my dad, and they hung out by the grill drinking beer. When I met her mom, she gave me a big smile and said, "So I hear you're the man who's going to marry my daughter."

I smiled and answered, "I hope so. I just hope I meet your approval. Let me introduce you to my mom and hopefully she can convince you that I'm worthy."

Mom and Astrid's mom grabbed a glass of wine and sat on one of our pool lounge chairs. They seemed to get along great, and I heard them speaking Swedish. I took Astrid up to my room to show her around, and since her parents were there, I was a perfect gentleman.

We had a great meal and enjoyed each other's company. Dad and Astrid's father said they were going to play golf the next day, and mom and Astrid's mom quickly became best friends.

Astrid and I played a game in the living room while our parents got to know each other. We asked each other things like what our favorite sport was, then favorite sports team, favorite TV show, favorite movie, favorite food, and favorite drink. It was a great way to get to know each other. When they were getting ready to leave, Astrid's mom, whose name was Emma, gave me a kiss on the mouth, although without tongue, and said she thought I was a gentleman who would treat her daughter right, although she would need to know me better before she would approve of our marriage. She had a big smile and sparkling eyes when she pressed her ample breasts against me and said, "I need to know that she would be treated right in every way."

When they left, I asked my mom, "What was that all about?" She answered, "I think she wants to make sure you're good in bed."

Astrid and I had four years of college to look forward to so we weren't looking to get married anytime soon. Did we have a great sex life? Did I have sex with her mother? Since I was taught to be a great lover by my mom, and a great seducer of women by my dad, did I cheat on Astrid? Did she dump me, or maybe she allowed it? I won't reveal any of that now. Maybe in a later chapter. Thank you for reading.

12