The Male Escort Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,705 Followers

I wanted to tell you exactly what I did with most of my clients. I could probably write a chapter on every woman I was with. I did pretty much follow the same style with most of them. Of course, every now and then I might get a woman wanting something different like fucking in front of her husband or her ass spanked.

I had toys, lotions, dildos and vibrators at my disposal; as well as the uppers, downers and others. I didn't deal in coke or crack or even marijuana. I wasn't a user or a seller of illegal drugs. The pills I took or gave the ladies were strictly enhancement drugs.

I'll tell you about one of my clients. Her name was Mary. She was in her fifties and came to Miami for a class reunion. She was married and owned her own publishing business. Her husband said he was too busy to join her.

That was a story I heard time and time again. The husband was just too busy to spend time with his wife. Mary was assertive but I could tell she was lonely. She told me she had kids but didn't want to go into detail about them. I respected her privacy and didn't ask questions.

I asked her what made her contact our service and she told me that her reunion turned out to be rather drab. Most of her friends either didn't attend the reunion or were with their husbands. She was hoping for some excitement and a bellhop at the hotel mentioned our service and she was intrigued. She didn't want to be making it with her divorced classmates since she was still married.

She thought five hundred dollars was pretty steep for an escort but money wasn't really a problem for her. I asked her what she wanted to do and we started by going out to a nice restaurant. We had a wonderful conversation and I asked her if she liked dancing. She said her husband hadn't taken her dancing in a long time. We headed to a nice lounge I knew of where I ordered drinks then asked her to dance.

I held her close but I wanted her to feel comfortable. She smiled and told me she hoped they played a few of her favorite songs. I asked her what she liked after we sat down. While she slipped into the restroom, I headed up to the band leader and put in some requests.

"I wish my husband was half as nice as you," she said to me.

"Mary, whatever you want I'll see you get, if at all possible."

She had a tear in her eye saying her husband never paid her compliments anymore. He was probably screwing some young bimbo right now. I knew this was bothering her. I needed to say the right thing.

"Mary, let me be your close friend tonight. I'll do everything in my power to make you happy."

I told her I was going to refresh our drinks. When I came back Mary had just hung up the phone and told me I was hers for the night. I smiled and told her I had to use the rest room and we would start with a little more dancing.

While in the restroom I called the service and was told Mary paid for the whole night I went back out and asked Mary to dance, only this time I held her close and told her how nice she smelled and how soft she felt. She may have been a mature woman but she felt good in my arms. We danced for about an hour before we left.

We stopped at her hotel so she could pick up an overnight bag. She asked why we didn't stay in her room. I explained it was to preserve her privacy. Too many of the people from her reunion were most likely staying at the same hotel she was and I didn't think she would want to try to explain why she was with me.

I took her to my motel room which I leased every weekend. It had a hot tub and two queen size beds. Mary stepped in and wondered if she was doing the right thing.

"Mary, all I'm going to do is make you feel good. I want to give you a night that you will always remember."

First I suggested we get in the hot tub but Mary said she didn't bring a bathing suit. She looked at me and said, "I'm not ready for you to see me naked. After all I am quite a bit older than you."

"Mary, just go in the hot tub with your bra and panties. They cover more than a bathing suit does. I'll go in my boxers and we will be even," I smiled.

She agreed and stripped down to her bra and panties and I stripped to my boxers. She got into the hot tub and I made us both a drink. I remember she liked screwdrivers and had the vodka and orange juice sent up. I did make her drink a little more potent than mine.

"Oh, I feel so relaxed with these bubbles and my drink," said Mary. "Zack, I don't usually do things like this. I just needed to say it."

Mary was a little bit drunk but had her senses. Some women talk more after they have been drinking. They also have a tendency to tell the truth more. I felt Mary was one of them. I just let her talk.

"Zack, I'm not saying I've never been with other men. Christ, that bastard husband of mine sleeps with every young girl he sees. Our marriage is more of convenience anymore. Our kids are grown up and I put all my time in my business now. My youngest daughter is in college."

I didn't want Mary to start down a negative track so I put her feet on my lap while in the hot tub and started rubbing them. I've met a lot of women who liked their feet massaged. I could tell Mary was one of them when she smiled as I slowly rubbed her feet.

Mary's feet were soft from being in the hot tub. I started rubbing the balls of her feet and worked my way down to her heels; rubbing and massaging as I lightly squeezed her feet. I lifted her foot up and actually sucked on her toes.

"Oh, God, Zack, no one has ever done that. It feels so warm and nice."

Let's face it, her feet were as clean as possible and I knew most women loved it. It's very sensual and warm on the toes. After doing both feet, I worked my way up her calves, massaging and caressing her leg. I could tell she was now ready for more. I suggested we get out of the hot tub and onto the bed.

I got out, discarded my boxers and slipped a bath towel around my waist. I took Mary by the hand and as she stood up she said, "Oh, my God, you can see everything through my wet bra and panties."

I held a towel for her and suggested she remove her wet things and wrap in a towel also. I lightly patted her dry and she wrapped the towel around herself. She said she had to use the restroom so I went and got the room and bed ready for us.

I put on some romantic music from the sixties and lit three scented candles and dimmed the lights. It makes women much more comfortable and sets the mood..

Mary came back in the room and smiled. I always listen to what women say so I can choose the right music and situations. I might say here that I don't kiss women hard on the lips. It's just something I don't feel right about and a lot of women don't want it either. I will give them light pecks on the lips and spend a lot of time on kissing their neck and body.

She had her towel wrapped around her. I asked her to sit on the bed, which she did. I began to massage her feet again. I have to tell you most women like the foot massage almost as much as the sex. I could almost bet that most husbands don't do that for their wives. Mary loved it.

I had her lie back on the bed and after massaging her feet, I did her calves and thighs. As I lifted her leg and put it on my shoulder, I could see her pussy as the towel opened up. Mary moaned and told me how good it felt. After massaging each leg I had her legs spread and moved my mouth onto her pussy.

She had a sparse amount of dark hair on her mound and I rubbed my fingers through it. I rubbed the nub of her clit with my thumb; at the same time, I began licking the opening of her lips. She brought her hands down and held onto my head.

"Eat me, Zack, please keep eating me. It feels so good; my husband hasn't done it in a very long time. Please tongue fuck me, please."

I did as Mary asked and she had her first of many orgasms. Her pussy was oozing with her juices as she moaned over and over. When she came down from her first orgasm, she said she had to pee again. She explained to me she had somewhat of a bladder problem.

When she came back I had us both another drink ready and I asked her if she wanted a pill to relax her so she could go all night? I could tell that she wasn't sure so I took one and cut it in half and put it in her hand. I took the other half and swallowed it myself. Mary smiled at me and took hers, too.

Mary was one of the few women that I didn't have to take an enhancement drug to stay hard. I did want the relaxing pill to help me stay in the mood. It kind of sets your nerves on edge. It's why we only took half a pill.

I took out a condom and asked Mary if she was ready? We got in the middle of the bed and I started by making love to her breasts. She must have already been feeling the pill because her nipples became hard instantly.

"Fuck me, Zack. I need it. Pretend you love me and fuck me gentle and then hard."

"Mary," I said. "While having sex with you I do love you. I love kissing your breasts and sucking on your nipples. I loved sticking my tongue into your pussy till you came and now I want to put my hard cock in you till you come again."

Of course this was all part of the mind game. My clients wanted to be admired and loved. I set my mind to do just that. I had to if I wanted to be as good as I could be.

I slipped on a condom and slowly rubbed my cock up and down Mary's slit. It was something watching a woman's cunt lips opening and closing every time my cock pushed against her. She moaned and groaned and her pussy got wetter and wetter. I needed to push my cock into her.

She screamed out, "Oh, God! Oh, God, it feels so damn good. Fuck me, love me, fuck me, give me every thing you have."

I just let her moan and groan while I pumped in and out of her. She had a few small spasms and then she screamed out, "OH FUCK, OH FUCK, SO GOOD, I'M COMING, I'M COMING." I felt her pussy lips squeeze my cock over and over again.

When her spasms started to recede, she had squeezed my cock so much that I started coming. She began to smile at me. Of course, I was shooting into a condom but she said she felt my jolts and spasms as I pushed my cock deep into her.

After pulling out of her, she told me she needed to rest. I covered her with a light blanket and went into the restroom and removed the condom. I came back out and lay next to her and cuddled up to her back. I held her in my arms with her ass against my cock.

We both must have dozed off. When I woke up the music had stopped and I had a woody pressing against her ass. I got up and put some more mellow romantic music on. Mary looked over at me and told me what a wonderful lover I was. She told me she couldn't remember the last time she felt so good. I told her I had something special for her. I had her lay on her back. I reached into my nightstand and pulled out a small vibrator.

It was just a little bigger than a finger and it had small rings on it so it could fit over my middle finger like a ring. I started first by putting the vibrator on low and ran it over Mary's breasts. Her nipples became hard almost instantly. While rubbing the vibrator over one breast I sucked on the nipple of the other.

Eventually I lowered the vibrator to the nub of her clit. She screamed out almost instantly, "Oh, Christ, I've never felt anything like it. I don't know how much of it I can take."

I rubbed it over her nub and down her clit. While holding the toy against her nub, I pushed two fingers into her pussy and finger fucked her as fast as possible. When she started making loud noises, I turned the vibrator on high. She was now screaming out. "Oh, God, I'm coming again. No, not now, I have to pee again. Oh, God, what am I going to do?"

"Just come, Mary. Go ahead and pee also, let it all out, don't be embarrassed. Let yourself go Mary, just relieve yourself of all the tension."

She screamed out and as she was coming, she started to pee at the same time. I kept finger fucking her and smiling at her as she came. I didn't care about getting her pee on my hand. I just wanted her to get total release. You have never seen a real orgasm until you've seen a woman completely let herself go and pee and come at the same time.

Mary began to apologize and I told her it was no problem. We had the other bed to rest on.

Mary said she needed to take a shower. She didn't want to smell like cum and urine. While she was in the shower I had housekeeping come up quickly and change the sheets. It was nothing new for them and I always tipped them fifty dollars for the extra visit.

I called room service and had them send up something to eat. I ordered each of us a sandwich and of course strawberries and whipped cream.

I turned up the lights while we ate and talked. Mary told me this was the nicest time that she could ever remember. I thanked her and reminded her the night wasn't over. I had some strawberries I needed to dip as soon as she provided the location for the whipped cream.

Before our date was over, I used the vibrator on Mary's asshole. She told me it felt so different. Anal sex had always hurt her but the small vibrator brought her to new pleasures. She asked me if she could put whipped cream on my dick and lick it off.

Mary told me she wouldn't do it for her bastard of a husband but she really did want to do it for me. It was her way of thanking me for the best night of sex in her life.

This was one of the many memories from my being an escort. Mary was a special woman to me. She did come back for a couple of repeat visits. It was always good to see her.

Maybe you can try to understand my lifestyle at that time. I would have repeat performances like that for nearly four years. Sex filled every weekend. It wasn't always as good as it was with Mary but I had to pretend it was. It wasn't always easy.

In the next chapter, I'll explain how Amy and I met and what happened to my dating life after I graduated from college.

*

Thank you for reading my story

Comments are welcome and appreciated.

DG Hear

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,705 Followers
12