The Male Escort Ch. 03

Story Info
Amy speaks. Do they solve their differences?
7.3k words
4.76
43.7k
19

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 05/12/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,681 Followers

I had just told Amy about me being an escort or if you prefer a male prostitute. I could see the look of shock in her eyes that turned almost to sorrow.

"Jeff, I don't know what to say. It was so unexpected. I think you better take me home now," she said with teary eyes. "I need time to think."

I paid our bill and we left the lounge without saying a word to each other. As I pulled up to her house, I told her, "Amy, regardless what you think of me, I really do love you and the kids. I was hoping that someday we might have had a life together."

She started crying again without saying a word and opened the car door and ran to her house. I sat there until I saw her go in. This was the lowest feeling I have ever had in my life. I knew it might happen some day but I never thought it would hurt so much.

I drove home and even thought of driving over a cliff. I guess we all get those 'do ourselves in' feelings at a low time such as this. I would never do it but I have to be honest and say it crossed my mind.

I tried calling her all weekend but my calls went unanswered. I figured I would wait a few days before trying again. On Monday, I went to work but my heart really wasn't into it. I gave out work assignments and went to the lounge to get drunk. After a few drinks, I figured that wouldn't solve my problems. I just took a long drive and ended up at the airport. I sat there and thought for a while, watching all the planes take off and land.

I remembered bringing Gina and Ryan to watch the planes. I told them some day I would take them somewhere on the big plane. They were so excited about it. Now I wondered if I would ever be able to keep my promise to them.

I went home and tried to get some sleep. I tossed and turned thinking about Amy. I had to try to get her to talk to me. Maybe she just needed time. The next morning I went to the office and threw myself into my work. It was sometime in the afternoon when I got a call from my grandma. She told me Amy stopped by and was really sad. Grandma wanted to know what happened. Amy said it was about my past and that if she wanted to know more that she should talk to me.

I couldn't tell her about being an escort so I just told her I told Amy that I had an active sex life while in college. My grandma asked me how I could be so stupid. No woman wants to hear about her boyfriend's sex life. I tried to explain that I was in love with Amy and didn't want secrets between us. There was no way I was going to tell Grandma the whole truth, but I had to tell her something.

Another week went by. I tried calling every couple of days and even left a couple of messages. I did think about going to her house but then thought again. I doubted that she would have wanted to see me. Late in the week my phone rang. I looked at the caller ID and noticed it was Amy's number. I lifted the receiver and said hello.

The voice at the other end was a child. "Jeffery, is it you?" said Gina.

"Yes, sweetheart, it's me. How are you?" I said in a soft voice.

"Me and Ryan want to know how come you haven't come to see us. We miss you."

I swear a tear came to my eyes. Off in the background I could hear Amy's voice.

"Gina, who are you talking to?" asked Amy.

"It's Jeffery, Mom."

"I didn't hear the phone ring," said Amy.

"It didn't, Mommy, 'cause I called Jeffery. Me and Ryan want him to come over." Now I had tears for sure.

Amy took the phone. "Jeff, I know I have been avoiding a discussion with you. I would like to see you and talk with you," said Amy.

"Any day, anytime, Amy. I want to talk with you too," I replied.

"Is it all right if I come to your place tonight? I'd prefer the kids not be there. I have some things I really need to ask you," said Amy.

"Fine, I'll be waiting for you. Please do me a favor and tell Gina I miss her too and give her and Ryan a hug for me."

"Yes, I'll do that. They really do like you, you know."

"I really do like and miss them too. I'll see you tonight, Amy."

----------------------------

Amy speaks:

I'm really confused what I should do. After the death of my husband Dave, I didn't think I could love again. That was until I met Jeff. He's funny, kind and gentle. He seems to love my kids and I know they love him. The only problem was he never seemed to want to meet my relatives and friends. I didn't know why till a week ago.

I was in college when I met my husband. Our hormones were at their peak and we wanted to make love. We were both from a fairly strict upbringing. Against our parent's suggestions, we got married in our junior year of college. We both worked part time and made ends meet with the help of our parents.

Ten months after we were married our daughter Gina was born. She was so cute and sweet. She was like my little angel. My mom was a godsend. She always stood by me and even watched the baby while I was in school.

Dave was in the ROTC. He was going into the service as a career. I was in nursing, figuring I could get work wherever he ended up stationed. I was young and didn't realize how hard it would be. I became a nurse. Gina was two years old when we found out Dave was being sent overseas to a war zone.

It just made sense to stay here until he returned from the war and then move to where he would be stationed next. I remember making love to him before he left. A few months later I discovered I was pregnant. I wrote him and he was happy to hear he was going to be a father again. I on the other hand was both happy and nervous. If it wasn't for my mother and father I don't know how I would have survived.

When I was seven months pregnant, I received the horrible news that Dave died in a roadside bomb accident. Our son Ryan was born two months later; he never got the chance to meet his dad.

After the birth of Ryan, I got a job at the hospital. I was a nurse and did home health care. I went to the homes of mostly the elderly and saw that they were taken care of medically. I didn't like leaving my kids but I had to earn a living. We couldn't just live off the military benefits. My mother, God bless her, watched my kids every day.

My kids were my life and I spent all my free time with them. My parents told me I needed to get out once in awhile. Dave wasn't coming back and I was a very young woman. I would go out with a few girlfriends from work and others that I knew from school but I just wasn't into dating.

I was asked out a few times but I didn't feel anything from the men I dated. Of course, once they found out I had two kids they backed off except for trying to get me to have sex with them. They didn't succeed; sex wasn't what I wanted. I was lonely and just wanted a little male companionship. There were a few nice guys and we were just friends.

I even dated two doctors that were both divorced. Just about every time we had a date set up they had some sort of emergency. Twice I was left at the dinner table because they had to leave. I was just too much of a homebody to want a life like that.

One day I stopped to see a new client/patient by the name of Emmie Ward. She so much reminded me of my own grandmother. The lady was like a breath of fresh air and wasn't afraid to speak her mind on most any topic. Whenever she started on family, she would talk about her grandson, Jeff, who she always called Jeffery.

In her eyes, Jeffrey could do no wrong. She told me he was the best in everything he did. He made it to the state finals, running cross-country in high school, graduated in the top of his class. Went to college for five years and ended up with two degrees, one in computers and one in education. He now was buying his own business.

I remember her saying how smart and handsome he was. She told me that I should go out with him. She was so sweet the way she put it I wasn't even embarrassed. I do have to say that I was a bit intrigued. Was he all she said he was or just a grandmother's vision of a grandson?

I stopped by to see her one day and when I walked in, there sat a good-looking man. The way Emmie had described him to me I knew it must have been Jeffery. Something just clicked in my heart when he started talking. Emmie asked him if he was going to ask me out. I was a bit embarrassed but I was hoping he would.

He hem-hawed around a little but finally asked me and I said yes. We went out and had a nice dinner. I told him I wasn't interested in just a sexual romp and he said he didn't have a problem with us just being friends. I mentioned my kids to him and he wanted to meet them. So far, everything Emmie told me about him was true.

He stopped by the following weekend and we took the kids to the zoo. He acted like a happy father and I couldn't get over the way my kids took to him. We started doing things almost as a family would. We took the kids everywhere. I would see him about twice a week and I began to look forward to those days.

After a couple of months, I began to wonder a little about him. For one thing, he always acted like a gentleman and he never made passes at me. It was almost disturbing. I was falling for him and he acted as if he cared for me but never even kissed me on the lips. Maybe the cheek or held my hand but not much else.

A couple of times he gave me a foot massage. I couldn't believe how good he was at it and that I wanted him to keep going much higher. He was the first man since Dave's death that struck a fire in me but never went any further. It was frustrating.

I know I told him I wasn't looking for a sexual partner and it was true at the time but now I was thinking a little different. I was wanting him to make a move on me, anything to show he wanted me.

The other problem I had was he really didn't want to meet my friends or family. He was a nervous wreck about even meeting my mother and I didn't know why. Did he have something to hide? If so, what could it be? He seemed to be the near perfect man if there is such a person and loved kids. I just didn't understand.

We had dinner and I asked him if he would take me out again the following week. We could have dinner and maybe even dance. He jumped at the offer and the following Friday we went out. I went all out buying a new dress even though I couldn't afford it. If he wasn't going to make a move, I was.

When he picked me up, he told me how nice I looked. I could see in his eyes that he meant it. My play to seduce him or at least get some reaction out off him was working. After dinner, we were on the dance floor and I put my arms around his neck. I pulled him to me and kissed him. It nearly took my breath away as we stopped dancing and kissed again.

When we sat in our booth, I mentioned to him that I had a cousin getting married in a few weeks. I told him that everyone in my family would be there and I wanted him to go. He looked very nervous when I told him that my mom had been telling relatives about us and everyone was looking forward to meeting him.

It was then that I told him that I thought he cared for me but I wondered why he didn't show it by at least being a bit more intimate. It's when I received the shock of my life.

He told me that he loved me but was afraid to be intimate with me until I knew the truth about him. When I told him that I knew everything about him, that Emmie told me his life story, he said even his grandmother didn't know this.

I told him he was scaring me. It was then he told me that he was a male escort in college. Basically, he was a male prostitute. Now I knew what was holding him back. It took me by such a surprise that I was speechless. The man that I had fallen in love with was a prostitute. He slept with women for money.

I remember asking him to take me home. If he said anything after that, I didn't hear it, I was in some sort of shock. I didn't know what to think or do. I was crying as I left his car and ran into the house. Thank God, the kids were sleeping. My mom asked me what was wrong and I told her I couldn't talk now. I just said that Jeff and I had a big disagreement.

I know he called all weekend but I didn't answer the phone. A couple of times he left a message that just said, "I'm so sorry, I never wanted to hurt you. Amy, I love you."

I didn't talk to him for almost two weeks. He did call but I just didn't answer. I honestly didn't know what to say to him. When I saw Emmie, she knew immediately something was wrong. When she asked me, I couldn't lie to her but yet I couldn't tell her the truth. I told her that Jeff had told me that he lived a pretty wild college life. If she wanted to know more, she would have to contact Jeff.

Over the next few days, she was trying to counsel me but didn't know the real problem. I loved Emmie and she tried so hard to get us back together.

"Amy, you have to understand that men for some reason have to sow these oats. I'm sure that's all that Jeffery did. I know that he cares for you and the kids. He tells me all the time. Surely, you can forgive his past. After all, he didn't know you back then. He's a good boy."

If she knew he was an escort, it would break her heart. I believe it's the same reason why Jeff was worried about me finding out. He knew I would be devastated if I heard it from someone else. I knew I needed to talk with him but I just couldn't get up the nerve to make the call.

I remember Emmie saying that it was four years ago and she was sure Jeffery wasn't like that anymore. She even told me that if I was afraid of catching an STD that I should just tell Jeff to be tested. As I mentioned earlier, Emmie didn't hold back many punches and she probably did have a good point.

I was at home doing the laundry when I heard Gina talking on the phone to someone. She told me it was Jeffery. When I said I'd never heard the phone ring Gina told me she called him because she missed him.

You could imagine how that struck me. I knew I had to see him and discuss our situation so I told him I would be over that evening. His last words were, "tell the kids I miss them." Why did he have to be so damn nice? .

-----------------------

Jeff talks with Amy:

When Amy got to my house I was at the door waiting for her. I invited her in and she sat on the chair in the living room. I offered her a drink and she asked for a diet beverage. She probably needed something to keep her throat from getting dry since I knew I did. After I brought us each one, I sat on the couch.

"Amy, I want you to throw any questions you have at me. I promise to answer every one of them honestly and truthfully as possible. I won't hide anything from you."

"Jeff, I read an article about escorts and prostitutes, both male and female. A lot of them were on drugs and needed to support a habit."

"I never took crack, cocaine, heroin or any other drugs. I never smoked any marijuana and never even smoked a cigarette. I did use a few enhancement drugs like Viagra but I suppose you can figure out why."

"Why, Jeff, why did you do it then? Was it the thrill, the money, or an ego thing? I want to understand, Jeff, I really do," asked Amy.

"At first I was a male dancer but I became an escort for the money. In the beginning, it was fun being with different women but it got old rather fast. It just paid too good to quit at the time. I only did it on weekends and it gave me plenty of time for my education."

I continued, "Amy, I'm not that person anymore and I haven't been for over four years now. I'm honestly glad that you know. I'm in love with you and I'd like us to be together. It scared me that once you knew about my past it would be over between us.

"I've had a phobia that I if I was with you and would run into an old client that she might tell you about me. The last thing I ever wanted is to hurt you in any way."

"Jeff, would you be willing to get tested? You know, for any diseases."

I smiled at Amy. I knew that my grandma had suggested it to her since Grandma told me that if I lived a wild life style that I should be tested. She didn't know that I was tested every three months when I was an escort. I also had yearly physicals and received a clean bill of health.

"Yes, Amy, in fact I think we both should go in and get a blood test."

"What? You can't be serious Jeff. Me, get tested?" remarked Amy.

I had to smile at her. She wasn't sure what to say. I answered her quickly before she became aggravated.

"Amy, we both need blood tests before we get married. We'll get tested and then get married, if you will have me?"

"Jeff, are you asking me to marry you, right now?"

"Not right now," I smiled, "after we get the test results."

"But, but.... Jeff, it's so sudden. I don't know..."

"Amy, you're here because you love me, right? I love you and want you to be my wife. I'm willing to do what ever it takes to be with you."

"Jeff, there's so many things to consider. I'm in debt over my ears even though I'm doing my best to make ends meet. You're trying to buy your business. I have the kids to think of. I just don't know if it's financially possible. I love you but..."

"Amy, stop! I love you and you say you love me.

Amy interrupted me. "But, the kids don't know anything except what's in their hearts. There's a lot of financial responsibilities. I'm trying to buy the house and I still owe my parents the down payment. You must have a lease to pay on your apartment. Jeff, you are a wonderful man and I do love you but besides the kids I have to think about finances.

I let her ramble for a few more minutes. "Are you finished telling me why we shouldn't be married? " I asked.

"Jeff, I do love you but it's things like I've mentioned that come up in a marriage. I don't want those things to come between us."

"Amy, I love you and I love Gina and Ryan. I would make them and any other kids we had a great father."

She interrupted me again. "Jeff, have you been listening to me? I love you and know you would be a great father but I have to look at the financial implications as well..."

"Amy, please just stop and listen to me. I have a few things to tell you. If when I'm finished talking, you're still worried then we'll discuss it more. Okay?"

"I'm listening," she said very nervously.

"I'm not buying my business. I own it and have six people that work for me. Whatever you think I'm not leasing the apartment I live in."

"What do you mean?" Amy asked.

"When I moved back to town I bought the building," I explained.

Amy blurted out, "But, how?"

"I will only tell you this one time and ask that we don't speak of it again. Amy, I was both a good and a smart escort. I averaged one to three thousand dollars a week and invested my monies. I couldn't let everyone know my worth because they would wonder where it came from."

"You're the only person I have ever told this to. Even Grandma doesn't know," I said in earnest.

"Oh, my God! Are you rich, Jeff?"

"Let's just say we will be a wealthy couple and our kids won't want for much. So, Amy, will you marry me?"

Amy came over to me with tears running down her cheeks and put her arms around me. Her lips felt so soft when she kissed me. She pressed harder and I could taste her tears.

As she pulled away slightly she said, "Jeffery," she called me Jeffery again. "I do love you and I will marry you. There is one condition."

I wondered what that condition was. Then I said, "Anything you say, sweetheart."

"We need to be together when we tell Gina and Ryan. They are my life too." I knew when she said the word 'too' that she really included me.

I walked to the phone and made an appointment with a doctor for the next day. We were going for the blood tests. When I turned, Amy was smiling at me. "Kiss me again, you fool," she said as they say in the movies.

"We don't have to wait for the blood test; we can go talk to the kids today," replied Amy.

I smiled and took her into my arms as I kissed her again. I reached down and pulled her into me "God, I've wanted to kiss you like that ever since I met you," I said.

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,681 Followers
12