The Malicious Prank

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thought I'd try to be my cheerful self, thereby letting her know I loved her. "How was your day, Jenny? I missed you, and thought about you all day. I couldn't wait to get home to see you."

She looked at me, trying to show no emotion, but I could see her eyes were tearing up. She kept her gaze on my eyes for several seconds and then turned her attention to the oven. "I need to finish getting dinner ready. Why don't you go relax a bit and I'll let you know when we're ready to eat."

She was facing away from me and was silent. At least she didn't snap at me with cold anger in her eyes like she had the other day. I took my que and walked away, going into the living room to sit down. I figured I would just keep giving her the space she seemed to want. Maybe I could get a chance to talk to her after dinner, when the stress of cooking was over.

I was very curious about the Victoria's Secret shopping bag she had brought home. I had hopes that maybe she had a plan for us that evening, after all, she had said she would show it to me later. Lord knows I was ready to have sex. It had been a bit over 2 weeks now and that was starting to be a real trial. I had not masturbated either, hoping to feel ready, if we were to have make up sex, by chance. To be honest, I was getting a real case of blue-balls lately. I needed a release soon.

----------------

Dinner went as well as could be expected. It actually tasted great, roast beef, potatoes, and corn. Jenny even served wine with the meal. The whole thing was a bit odd though, because very few words were spoken during the meal. Jenny still seemed a bit distant, yet not as mad as she had been the last several days. While we ate, I did make an attempt at conversation, while also knowing I needed to be careful not to piss her off. "Dinner tastes great hon, what's the occasion for such a nice meal? I mean, you always make great meals, but this seems extra special."

Jenny looked at me almost like she was grateful for the compliment, and then her eyes hardened a bit. I could see she looked angry and hurt but still could not figure her out. She wiped a tear from her eye and sat her fork down. She still kept her eyes locked onto mine and seemed to take several seconds to speak, maybe looking for what to say. "I think I've eaten enough, I'm full. It's almost 7:30 and I need to do something at 9:00. When you're done, come into the bedroom. I need to clean myself up a bit and I'll see you there in a bit."

I watched as she got up from the table, making sure the stove and oven were off. Without looking at me again, she walked past me and disappeared into the bedroom. I was very confused but I was going to go along with whatever was happening, it was all sounding better than the last few weeks had been. I wondered what she had in mind. I also wondered what it was that she had to do at 9:00. That seemed a bit late and somewhat strange, but I decided to go with it for now. Maybe we would have sex and get to cuddle a bit. Maybe I could then get her to talk more about what was on her mind. Whatever the case, I was seeing perhaps a better demeanor out of Jenny than I had for a while.

-----------------

I entered the bedroom and Jenny was in the master bathroom. When she came out, she was wearing her pink robe. It's a long, heavy robe. I know she always liked that robe for being comfortable and warm while sitting on the couch when we would watch TV some evenings. She didn't always wear it, not if we were cuddling on a warm night. Those times, she would wear shorts and a tee shirt, usually. This was not a bad thing to be seeing right now. The last few weeks, if I saw her at all in the bedroom, she would be wearing pajamas and that is about all I would see.

Jenny walked right up to me and slowly began to raise my tee shirt up. I opened my mouth to speak and she quickly put her hand up. "Not now, talking will come later."

Confused but eager, I let her take my shirt off with no more comment. It seemed to me that we were finally going to have sex after our dry spell. Hell, maybe she was finally as horny as I was. Jenny had kneeled down in front of me and began pulling my sweats down. She wasted no time in getting me completely naked. She was still wearing her robe, kneeling before me. I was naked and my dick was on the rise. My nuts were engorged and tight, the ache was nearly killing me as I had gone too long without an orgasm.

Jenny looked up at me as she reached for my cock. Our eyes were still locked as she grasped me and began to slowly stroke my cock. I was rock hard in just a few seconds, it had been too long. As she pumped me, I could feel the swell and pulsing begin within me. I was excited and knew I was finally going to cum again after nearly three weeks of nothing. Jenny still looked up at me as she stroked me. She seemed to sense my condition and let loose of my cock. I was a bit disappointed as she stood up. She had other plans though. "Lay down on the bed, Dan."

She spoke those words to me in a calm but commanding tone. She showed no apparent emotion, pushing me toward the bed. I quickly laid down on top of the covers, she did not seem to care about pulling the blankets back. As I scooted to the middle, I watched as Jenny walked across the room to the two shopping bags that she had brought home. She reached into one bag, the one that I could now read as being from Lover's Package. I was intrigued and excited, waiting to see what was going to take place.

Jenny returned to the bed with some straps of some kind and also a ball gag. We had never done any bondage before and I had to wonder where this was headed. My cock had started to soften a bit but now it seemed like maybe things were moving along again. As she approached me, I decided to see if I could strike up a conversation. "It looks like you have planned something special. Should I be excited or nervous?" I tried to smile as I spoke, hopefully helping to lighten the mood.

With that, Jenny looked at the clock on the night stand. It was 8:35pm. She looked back at me and began to speak, all the while starting to tie me to the bed. "You may not know yet whether to be excited or nervous, but you'll definitely know at 9:00pm." She smiled at me, which is one of the few smiles I had seen from her over the last few weeks.

I went along with what she was doing, not really knowing what else I could do. Part of me was very excited and wondering what she had in store for me. Another part of me was nearly terrified, mostly because Jenny was being very mysterious and this was all way out of character for her. She had used four heavy leather straps to bind me spread eagle to the bed. Our bed has a head-board and foot-board that has posts at the corners. The straps she used were new and I suspect she had bought them just today, for this purpose. Once she finished binding me, she checked each strap to make sure it was solid. The straps had buckles and when cinched up, were very tight. I actually worried a bit because they felt just a bit too tight.

Seeing that I was now bound solidly to the bed, Jenny sat the ball gag on the night stand. "We won't need this for a while, yet," she spoke as she nodded toward the night stand. Staring down at me, Jenny kept her eyes on my eyes as she slowly took off her robe. Sure enough, I knew what she was wanting to see in my eyes. It was my reaction to the fact that she had cleanly shaven her pussy. She always had at least some hair, typically just above her mound. Tonight, she was clean shaven. Her pussy already glistened with moisture. She draped her robe over the end of the bed and slowly climbed up on the bed between my legs.

I was in awe and my cock was once again as hard as steel. Jenny had not said anything and just looked into my eyes again as she lowered her head to my cock. I tried to move a bit, but being bound firmly to the bed, it was not happening. Ever so slowly, Jenny took my throbbing cock into her mouth. She slowly moved up and down, wetting my dick as much as possible with her saliva. For a moment, I was brought back to the early years of our marriage, when she learned how to give a blowjob. Jenny had been so proud of herself and always did her best to please me and make me feel good. I still remember the first time she was able to take me into her throat. Before getting married, there were just a few women I had been with who liked giving head. Of those few, only one of them was able to deep throat me, and it was not without struggle.

Here Jenny was giving me a fantastic blowjob. I knew that whenever she used a lot of saliva, she was about to take me all the way into her throat. I could feel my pending orgasm building and I thought I would be polite and warn her. "Jenny, I haven't cum in nearly 3 weeks now and it's getting close."

With that, she pulled off of me completely and stared at me, not saying anything for a bit. I was let down that she had stopped but I also followed my own rule of courtesy. I have never cum in Jenny's mouth without it being her choice. I always warned her that I was about to cum. That way, if she stayed engaged or if she pulled off, it was her choice. Jenny looked at me, almost frozen. For whatever reason, once again, she had tears forming and beginning to run down her cheeks. I wondered if I had said something wrong.

She finally spoke to me. "You haven't had an orgasm for the last few weeks? Why? Don't you masturbate when you need to get off?"

She still looked at me but said nothing else as I began to answer. "Jenny...I have not wanted to cum without you. I know something is wrong between us but I don't know what that is. I have not wanted to masturbate, just in case we would get together."

Jenny immediately began to sob as she climbed off the bed. She wiped her tears and walked over to the shopping bags again. She pulled everything out of the Victoria's Secret bag and laid everything out on the table by the closet. I could see a few things but not totally from my vantage point. I wanted to say something and she sensed that, holding up her hand again. I closed my mouth, held what I was going to say, and just watched her. She was absolutely beautiful and I loved her with all my heart. I wished at that moment, yet again, that I knew what was going on and why she seemed so conflicted.

Jenny slowly pulled on a pair of black thigh-high stockings. She then put on a pair of black crotchless panties. My god she looked hot. She then stared at me as she put on a very shear black bra. I love how hot she looked and I believe she sought that same approval in my eyes, although she did not speak. Still looking at me, she stepped into a pair of black four-inch high heels. Finally dressed how she wanted to be, she wiped the last tear from her eyes, straightened up, and then walked closer to the bed. She said nothing, just looking at me and she slowly turned a complete circle.

I could not break my gaze from her sexy beauty. As she stood facing me, I could see her pussy was slick with her juices. The way her labia stood out from the crotchless panties was almost more than I could take. My cock was standing high and hard above my stomach. Pre cum was visible and some had run down my shaft.

Without another word, Jenny climbed back up on the bed, even with the high heels. This time, she straddled me, over my chest. Without speaking at all, she lowered her cunt to my mouth. I was eager, hot, and ready to comply. She did not push hard, just hovering lightly to where my tongue could lick her slit. She moaned with pleasure and moved ever so slightly, allowing me to enjoy her aroma and juices. I lapped as best possible savoring the taste, moving my tongue and mouth as best I could to get to her clit. She allowed me to nibble her love button for a few minutes. I thought she was about to have an orgasm, the evidence was just like it always was. However, before she could cum, she simply rose up off of me and climbed off the bed.

With wonder in my eyes, I'm sure she knew what she was doing. She looked at me the whole time she had climbed off the bed and stood there. I was curious and confused. I love eating her out and she loves when I do it, why would she stop letting me eat her out just before she would have an orgasm? I watched as I saw her look at the clock again. It was 8:55pm. She looked back at me and then at my cock. She reached for my cock while still standing next to the bed. Jenny stroked me a few times, my nuts aching terribly from the non-release. If it had been teasing, I did not know it, at least not until now. She had been jacking me up and down, giving extra care to my sensitive head. I felt my cock twitch, getting close to coming, and Jenny felt it, too. She stopped what she was doing and looked me in the eyes again.

I watched as she reached for the ball gag near the clock. I seriously wondered now what she was up to. Every time I was near to orgasm, she had stopped everything. Also, as I thought about it, she had been so emotional, having tears in her eyes through most of the evening so far. She held the ball gag in her hand and just stared at me. I watched her every move, all the while my balls were aching with intense pain. Jenny set the ball gag on my chest and then started to slide her panties down. As she did so, she stepped out of them, bent over to pick them up, and then brought them close to my nose. "Do you like the smell of my panties?"

I nodded quickly. I truly did like the aroma, it was intoxicating and made my cock twitch again. I tried to take in the musky odor but Jenny then started to push the panties into my mouth. She did it gently and slowly, her eyes never leaving mine. She had them all the way inside my mouth and then shook her head from side to side and raised one eyebrow, while the side of her mouth contorted. I wondered what she was up to and what she was thinking as I watched her then pick up the ball gag again. With her panties still in my mouth, she put the ball gag on me. It was uncomfortable and actually made it hard for me to breathe. I managed but after she had snugged up the gag, I had to work to breathe through my nose, and absolutely nothing could move in or out of my mouth.

With the gag fully in place, and still being bound to the bed, Jenny climbed back up on the bed and immediately straddled my hips. Looking me in the eye, she began to speak again. "I know you haven't had an orgasm in quite a while. I know you must be suffering a serious case of blue-balls. I want you to feel my clean shaven pussy as I fuck you. However..., I am not going to fuck you more than just a few strokes because I don't want you to cum. I know your nuts probably ache like crazy, but that is one of the prices you will pay tonight." After hearing her say that, I now had genuine fear of what was going to take place. Why would I be paying any price, and for what? I could only wonder. Now that I was gagged, I had no way at all to speak to her, even if I wanted to.

Jenny squatted, knees spread as wide as she could, and she took my cock in one hand, lowering herself down. I felt my cock come into contact with her lips. She slid it back and forth a few times and then slowly lowered herself down onto my hard cock. She moaned out with pleasure and I knew she was turned on, as slick as she was. She put both hands onto my chest and began to fuck up and down on my hard shaft. It felt incredible and I loved it. Through all of the sexiness of it, I loved her with all my heart, but I worried what she was about to do. She had fucked up and down for maybe a minute and then could sense that I was very close to going off.

Jenny had a look of regret in her eyes, almost as if she hated to stop fucking me. She slowly climbed up off of me and then just sat on my legs for a few minutes. She was breathing hard, as was I. I think Jenny may have had a small orgasm as she took her time finally climbing off of me and sliding off the bed. She stood next to me, eyeing me up and down, head to toe. I saw her look again at the clock and I also looked. The clock showed 9:00pm, and I remembered her saying she had something to do at 9:00. I watched jenny and saw her start to get tears in her eyes yet again. She seemed shaky and nervous.

Jenny removed her bra, all the while keeping her gaze toward me. Standing there before me, dressed only in her stockings and shoes, she looked angelic and so alluring. She picked up her robe from the end of the bed and started to talk to me as she put it on. "Any minute now, the doorbell is going to ring. I have a guest coming over for a while. I'll introduce you to him. Dan...I...I'm very angry with you. I'm hurt beyond words. I have given you nearly three weeks to confess and come clean. I have purposely not talked to you very much, hoping you would arrive at the conclusion on your own, that you would know I am upset, and confess to having cheated on me."

When she said this, I was shocked, I was without words, even though I could not speak anyway because of the gag. I tried as hard as I could to speak and communicate but all that came out were muffles moans and cries. I have never cheated on my wife, ever. She is the world to me and I would never cheat. I would not so much as even get into a flirting situation because of how devoted I am to Jenny. Now, lying here completely immobilized, unable to move, unable to talk, my wife is telling me that she is going to have a male guest here. She thinks I cheated on her and there is nothing I can do to stop her and tell her how much I love her and would never cheat.

She continued to talk to me and what she had to say shocked me. "You had an affair while you were in Seattle. I don't know if you thought you could hide it but I know all about it now. I don't know how long it has gone on, but I am broken hearted now. I had hoped it was a one-time thing, a serious indiscretion, and that you would feel remorse and come clean. Evidently, you thought it would be easier not to come clean. I don't know if we will ever get past this. I have thought about it for a while now and I can only think of one way for us to resolve this, and then, it still might not work. I am going to have someone here shortly to fuck me good and hard. I want you to feel the pain, to know how incredibly hurtful it is too have your spouse cheat on you. I love you, but lately I can't stand you. I am hurt and very angry with you for what you've done to our marriage. If we do get beyond this, it will be after you know what it is like to know I have fucked someone else."

My heart sank. I could see this as a true and genuine tragedy. I had in fact not cheated on Jenny, nor would I ever do so. Jenny is everything to me, and I would never have cause to stray. Yet, here we are right on the precipice of something that can be saved but likely will not be saved. She is going to fuck another man, here in our home, and I cannot seem to do a damn thing about it. She thinks she is justified, thinking I have cheated, but I have not. When this is all said and done, she will be the only one to have cheated in our marriage.

Looking at the clock and seeing it was 9:02pm, I heard the doorbell ring. This was real, she was serious. I watched as Jenny picked up a light blanket from a shelf near the closet. She draped the blanket over me, cinched the belt of her robe, and walked out of the bedroom. I could hear voices and they got louder as Jenny entered the bedroom, followed by a man that I had never seen before. She took his hand and asked him to stand and wait where he was, inside our room but near the door.

"Dan, this is Dale. You don't need to know much more right now, but when this is all over, I'll share details with you as to how we met and why I picked him to have sex with me. I hate to do this, but I believe it is necessary for you to feel the hurt that you caused me when you had an affair with a married woman named Beth Hansen. Her husband, Steve Hansen, had found out and called me about it. He thought I should have a right to know what you and his wife had done." Jenny was sobbing as she had told me this. I was helpless to respond or to get her to listen to me. I knew who Beth was and the man, Steve Hansen, who claimed to be her husband. I had my own tears running down my cheeks as it was now clear to me what this had all been about. Try as I might, there was no way I could get Jenny to remove the gag and allow me to defend against what I now knew was a very cruel prank against me, against us.

123456...8