The Mall

Story Info
Baptising her baby.
1.2k words
4.42
61.8k
8
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Twenty-nine years old and four month pregnant. I was just beginning to show and knew for the next few years my sex life would be non-existent. If I were going to do anything it would have to be now.

"I'm going to the mall." I told Rick as I headed out the door.

It was Saturday morning and my husband was still in bed. "I'll be back after lunch."

I guided the Impala into a parking spot close to Winners, a campy young women's store.

It was early and I was the only customer in the store. I took my time looking through the latest fashions pondering what I should wear for my last fling.

It was a cute yellow and gray plaid skirt that would come to about eight inches above my knees, much shorter than I was accustom to wearing but I wanted to make sure today was special.

"Can I wear this out?" I asked the clerk.

In the change room I slipped off my panties with my slacks and tried on the extremely short skirt. The clerk put my slacks in a bag and after paying for the skirt I went back to my car and put the bag with the slacks in the trunk and headed back into the mall.

I felt so naughty; I could feel the cool air around my bare pussy and wondered what people would think if they knew I was wearing no panties under such a short skirt?

I decided to try my new lifestyle out. It was just a small coffee shop next to the Kwik Kopy store. I sat at a table across from a middle age couple having lunch. The wife had her back to me but her husband was directly looking at my bare legs.

After the waitress had brought my cup of coffee and I knew I had the stranger's eye I casually lifted the hem of my skirt as if I were examining a stain on it. My legs were open enough I knew the errant husband would have an excellent view of my bare pussy.

I absentmindedly spread my legs even further when I saw the look of surprise on his face allowing him a very intimate look at my inviting pussy.

I knew I still had what men wanted!

The curious husband's interest in my pussy enabled my plan. If he were interested in looking at it surely a man would like to enter it.

There was a group of teenagers at one end of the mall waiting for the author of a popular book to show up for a book signing. There were piles of the new book on a table ready for the signing.

Two uniformed security guards were controlling the crowd of rowdy teens. Sneakily I moved in behind one of them, a dark hair chubby lad in his early twenties. I stood close enough that my 38C breasts pressed against his back and I boldly reached down and took his hand and placed it under my skirt.

No one noticed the surprised look on his face as I felt his thumb in the wet slit of my pussy.

"Is there somewhere we can go?" I asked him desperately.

Quickly he looked around and satisfied no one had noticed our indiscretion he beckoned me to follow him.

It was an unmarked door off the main concourse of the mall. Down a short hallway and through another unmarked door.

It was a small room, perhaps twelve feet square. A gray metal desk occupied most of the available space.

I quickly dropped to my knees before him ands begin fumbling with the zipper on his kaki uniform trousers. I reached into his pants and found what I craved, his beautiful erection. Without saying a word I took him into my mouth.

He moaned softly as my lips sealed around his shaft. I inhaled deeply causing my cheeks to concave as my mouth created a perfect vacuum around his meat.

The cock felt good in my mouth, the ideal size for sucking, not too long but thick enough to stretch my lips to surround it. My tongue swirled up and over its satin smooth head.

As I sucked and licked my right hand grasped the base just above his balls and tugged him into my mouth in a milking fashion. His cock quickly reached its maximum size as my tongue teased him.

I knew he was about to come, his cock twitched in my mouth as he pressed it further down my throat. One, two, three great splurges of creamy cum flooded my mouth, my teeth and tongue were awash in a sea of salty brine. I closed my eyes and swallowed.

The gooey mass slid down my throat like living creature leaving trail of slim as it journeyed down to my belly. Finally it came to rest offering protein to my growing baby.

I stood before him and bared my swollen breasts. He took my engorged nipple into his mouth and cupping my breasts in his hand he began to suck. Much to his surprise mother's mild begin to fill his mouth.

My breasts had been leaking for several days and I knew I was producing milk already. The stranger continued suckling on my breasts feeding on my sweet fodder. I lifted my skirt offering him my other source of sweet nectar.

I held his head between my hands as he buried his face between my legs. A tingle went up my back as his tongue found my clitoris.

"Oh yes, yes!" I encouraged him.

I could stand no more, "Fuck me!" I pleaded.

I fell back over the desktop; my legs splayed offering my pussy to his cock.

It slid into me with ease; my slit was wet and ready for him. I felt inch after inch of hard cock opening my love channel as his cock took possession of me.

"Oh yes, that is it!" I moaned as my cunt clenched on his meat.

I rammed my crotch down to meet his plunge and I thought his cock was going to end up in my throat again! He was so far in me; it felt unbelievable as his cockhead founds its way into the deepest recesses of my womb.

The thought of my baby being bathed in another man's sperm made my pelvic muscles contract in an effort to get him to surrender his semen.

I felt his body stiffen as the floodgates opened and the tide of sticky white goo flowed into my baby's home.

"Oh sweet Jesus!" I cried as I added my juices to the mixture.

His cock was dripping with our juices as he quickly withdrew from my saturated hole. Hurriedly he tucked his pecker back into his pants.

"Someone might come." He said as he hurried to the door.

"You go ahead." I said as I lay there savoring the pussyfull of cum.

As quickly as he had entered my life he left it.

I straightened my clothes and found my way to a washroom were I freshened up. Looking at my watch I saw it was still early.

I entered the mall again to look for Roberto's Salon. I could use a wash and blow dry after all my activity plus I also like the new young hairdresser Roberto had hired.