The Man-Child and His Cocoon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yesssss honeyyyyy yesssss."

Their sex was urgent. The two of them whispered at each other non-stop, talking dirty as their bodies rolled frantically and crashed together. Brad's eyes were shut tight and his front teeth were bared – he kept up a wild rhythm, his sensational feeling penis plunging in and Kate was enjoying the intensity of it as well. It felt right to have Brad inside her – he really had become her man in every way now. He had come back to her after enjoying her constant cuddles and endless attention at a young age, she reasoned. He had come back to her as an earnest handsome muscular young man, ready to devote himself to her full-time. It pleased her so much.

Kate came. It had been a few years since her last orgasm and Brad had managed to hold off just long enough for his mother to reach climax. Brad was doing something Paul hadn't been able to do in a long time, Kate thought happily.

"Awww! Awww! Brad honeyyyyy I'mmmm cummiiiinnnnggggg!"

"Awwww mom me too!"

Their bodies jerked and shook together, their tight arms around each other, face to face, rolling first this way across the bed and then that way. Brad was roaring at his mother, trying to tell her what was happening to his body as the hot semen leaped and ran and squirted inside Kate. And she was shuddering with release, screaming in his ear while her fluids sprang out from around Brad's penis as she came on her son's big cock. She ended up on top of him as their orgasms subsided and drifted away.

The two of them were locked inside a cocoon. To outsiders such as Paul and Jessica their lives were horrifying and revolting – something dark and sick. Jessica met her brother one day for lunch in the city where she lived and worked and was shocked by the change in him. Brad had put his college studies on hold, seemingly forever, just so he could spend even more of his time at home with his mother. And he looked pale and tired. No doubt Kate was sleeping with him too much and was draining him dry of all his energy and strength. Jessica had tried to reason with her brother, telling him to get out of the house and away from Kate – she even offered her spare bedroom to him, but Brad declined. It was impossible – Kate called him constantly during the lunch, complaining jealously. Brad ended up leaving lunch early.

Paul decided to have nothing to do with them, apart from Jessica. He was with Jenny in a serious way and preferred to leave his son and his ex to their own sickness.

Nothing was more important to Brad than getting inside his beautiful mother. It was more important than his father or his sister's advice; it was more important than college and his future. Kate gave him all the sex he wanted. She did things with him, things very few women would do with a man and satisfied him so much. They spent days in bed together, declining to wash themselves and eating quickly prepared meals, leaving the dirty dishes all over the place so they could get back to it.

Again and again they would do it. Brad would take Kate from behind or she would be on top, her hands holding him down as her body rose and crashed down. Or Brad would get his mother to lie on her back on the twisted and crusty bed sheets and he would slip between her semen splattered thighs and have intercourse with her. They made intense love, growing closer all the time.

If Paul or Jessica could have been there then they would have seen the dirty dishes around the bedroom floor, smelt the stench of endless hours of sex inside the darkened and airless room. They would have seen the crumpled bed sheets and the dark wet spot now staining and spreading across the mattress underneath. They would have seen and smelt Kate's beautiful body – unwashed, encrusted and shining with dried perspiration and Brad's flying cum, her hair stiff with it and her breath smelling of semen. Brad was just an eager worker constantly returning to his queen with one treat after another.

Kate made Brad confess everything – growing angry when he held anything back. She learned that Brad wanted to marry her if he could and also that he wanted his mother to be the mother of his own child. Their sex was so intense and sapping and Brad never wore a condom. Kate looked at the calendar and worked out when she was most vulnerable to Brad's sperm. He just kept on shooting hot semen inside Kate day after day until the job was done. She took a pregnancy test one morning, merely suspecting that it had happened and it turned out to be positive.

"Guess what daddy," Kate said grinning, running into her son's arms and planting a deep kiss on the started Brad.

The two of them were locked inside a cocoon. He was swiftly changing into a man-child, growing more immature and dependent on her for everything as he got older. She gave herself to him body and soul - letting him live out all his sexual fantasies. She let her desire to control his every thought, word and movement run wild once she realised she was pregnant with his child. He learned easily, becoming so compliant, automatically agreeing with everything she said and following her every instruction to the letter.

They held a mock wedding ceremony after their baby was born. They stood alone together in their bedroom and pledged their love and commitment to each other forever. Nobody ever got between them and nobody, besides Paul and Jessica, ever found out about them.

12