The Man of the House - Now

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unexpectedly, he realized that she hadn't been fully asleep the night they'd been on the couch and that she may have intentionally put her hand in his lap. At the same time, he caught the heady aroma of Kelly's arousal. Slowly, he turned to her, her tits sliding across his arm and resting against the front of his shirt. "And what about now?"

A smile slowly formed on he lips. She knew that Jason understood what she needed and was offering. "Well, we have two choices and it's up to you and I to decide what we want to do. We can continue to live in this house together and be frustrated as hell ... or ... we can do what I think we both want to do and make love to each other any time we want."

Overwhelmed, he sat there looking at her, seeing a new person. As his step-mother she had always acted the part of the perfect lady by dressing conservatively and she'd never uttered a word about anything sexual like she was tonight. But now he was seeing the other side of 'the perfect woman' that his father had helped mold, 'the perfect slut.' "I think you already know the answer to that."

Leaning closer, she puckered her lips, "I had hoped you'd say that," as she gave him the first of many kisses they were to share.

At the touch of her lips, his world seemed to fog over and disappear; to be replaced by all the lust, passion, and desire he had held in for this woman. He felt her breasts push against him until they flattened while her hand ran over his shoulder and into his hair to pull him closer. At 19 years old, he had done his share of kissing but nothing had affected him the way her kiss was. It seemed almost natural that his hands slid around her waist to draw her closer to him as their kiss increased in its passion. Soon their tongues were battling each other and their hands began to move to explore each other's body.

Gracefully, she slid her hand down the front of his shirt unbuttoning it as she moved lower until she felt the buckle of his belt. Teasingly, she grabbed the belt buckle and gave it a gentle tug to unfasten it before moving away and sliding her hand under his shirt. Her touch sent a bolt of electricity surging through his body as she caressed his chest and pushed the shirt off.

Mesmerized by her touch, he continued to sit on the side of the bed stroking up and down her back until she suddenly pulled away, crawled onto the bed, and kneeled behind him.

Grabbing the collar of his shirt, she pulled it down and leaned forward pressing her breasts against his bare back while her hands reached around him and finished opening his belt buckle. "Mmmmm, your skin is so soft. It feels almost like velvet against me. I want to feel all of you pressed against me. I want to give you everything I have and take everything you have to offer. I don't want there to be any doubts or regrets when we're done tonight," she purred as she kissed the back of his neck.

Troubled, he pulled away and stood at the side of the bed. "Do you mean that this is the only time this is ever going to happen?"

Seeing a look of fear and regret in his eyes, she moved forward on her hands and kneels until she was directly in front him. "That will be up to you. I've already told you how much I've dreamed and fantasized about this but I'm not sure how you feel ... though I think I have an idea," she replied as she looked at the growing bulge in the front of his pants.

He realized that his response would not only change their relationship but their lives forever as he looked down at her and hesitated. "Mom, or should I call you Kelly?"

"Under the circumstances I like the sound of both, its kind of a turn-on to hear you call me mom while I'm kneeling here nude in front of you, but at the same time I like hearing you call me by my name."

"And what if I call you other names?"

Instantly, her face flushed whether from arousal or embarrassment he wasn't sure as she replied, "You can call me any name you want to here in the house. You can call me mom, or Kelly, or Kel, ... or slut, ... or anything else you'd like, except cunt. I hate that word. Otherwise, it's up to you."

"Ok, Kelly. You asked how I felt, so here goes. I've fantasized about you from the first day I met you. I used to sneak up to your bedroom door at night and listen to you and my dad making love. Afterward, I'd go back to my bedroom and fantasize that it was me in bed with you. When you moved in with us I used to peek into the bathroom and try to catch glimpses of you in the shower. A couple of times, I actually did get to see you and then I'd head to my room to jack-off thinking about you and what we'd do to each other if we were lovers."

"I like the part about being lovers."

"Me too."

"And what do you think we'd do in this situation if we were lovers?"

"Well first, you'd unzip my pants and pull them down along with my boxers," he whispered as he felt her do exactly as he was saying.

"And then, you'd start sliding your hand up and down my shaft as it got harder ..."

"You mean like this?" she asked, teasingly, as her hand wrapped around his cock and began to slide up and down.

"That's right, just like that. And then after awhile, you'd kiss the tip of my cock and slide it into y ..."

Without waiting for him to finish, her mouth descended on his cock, enveloping it while her hand continued to slide up and down the shaft. Almost instantly, she felt it begin to grow until it seemed to stretch the corners of her mouth and she was forced to pull back until just the tip was lodged between her lips.

OHhhhhhhh. That feels so good. Oh shit your mouth is so fucking warm. That's right, Kel, suck my cock. Lick up and down the shaft and then kiss the head. Show me just how good a slut you can be. Yesssss, oh god, that feels so good."

Instinctively, she began to suck harder as her hand increased its pace.

"Ohhhh ... Ohhh ... Kelly ... I think ... you ... better ... stop ... or ... I'm ... going ... to ... cum ... in ... your ... mouth," he said as his hips began to thrust through her hand and into her mouth.

She knew all the signs and pulled away, repositioning herself so she was lying on her back with her butt on the edge of the bed. "Some day, lover, some day very soon I'm going to suck you off and let you fuck my mouth until you cum in it and I can taste you but not this time. This time I want you deep inside of me when you cum. I want to feel your cum splashing against the back of my pussy and covering my cervix."

Jason looked down at the cleft between her stretched legs. For the first time, he was seeing a woman's pussy and not just any woman's but his step-mother's. The woman he'd been fantasizing about for years. The hair around her opening was matted and glistened with small beads of juices, her outer lips were swollen and red, exposing her inner canal as her juices slowly flowed from her to drip down along the crease of her ass and onto the sheets beneath her. He knew that he could fuck her without any problem, but the comments she had made about his father being such a great lover had sparked a challenge inside of him. He didn't want this to be the only time they fucked or made love and so he would have to prove, at least to himself, that he was as good as his dad had been.

Like most young men, he'd read enough magazines and books to know what he to had to do as he positioned her legs over his shoulders and he leaned forward, slowly bending further and further until her knees were almost touching her chest and his cock was lightly touching her pussy. "I don't think so, Mom. I'll decide when I'm going to put my cock inside you and how deep. Maybe I won't even put it inside of you at all. Maybe I'll just rub it between your pussy lips like this ...," he said as he moved his hips causing his cock to gently slide between the lips of her pussy. "Or maybe I should push a little harder so it presses against your clit like this," he teased when he suddenly pressed forward smashing the head of his cock against her aroused clit.

He was totally unprepared for her reaction as his cock hit her clit. Suddenly, she began to thrash and squirm beneath him rubbing her clit against his cock while her hands reached around behind him, grabbing his ass, pulling him down tight against her.

"AAAaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh ... oh god, Jason ... don't tease me like this. Please put your cock inside me and fuck me."

Slowly, he leaned forward until his lips were beside her ear, pushing his cock deeper between her nether lips and whispered, "Maybe," before beginning to kiss her neck and earlobes.

The sensations quickly triggered her desire to new heights as she rubbed and pressed herself against him until she felt another orgasm building inside of her. "Please Jason, please put your cock in me. My pussy feels like its on fire and the only thing that will put it out is your hose spraying inside me!!!"

He couldn't help but smile as he heard her pleas while using the word "hose" when talking about his cock. His dad had been a volunteer fireman for many years before his headaches started and he frequently used the same phrase, but now was not the time for remembering. Slowly, he began to kiss downwards across the front of her neck, to the upper portion of her pear-shaped tits, and finally to a nipple that seemed as hard as a pebble. Gently, he licked across it before taking it between his lips and sucking on it. Then as if it had a mind of its own, his cock slid down the outer lips of her pussy until the tip pressed against the opening.

"Yesssssss, that's it Jason suck my nipple. Play with my tits and stick your cock inside me. Fuck your mommy like the slut she is," she sighed as her hips lunged upwards trying to capture his cock.

As he felt her pussy began to wrap around his cock, the urge to plunge deep inside her surged through him yet he knew that if he gave into his desires, he'd regret it since he'd lose the challenge he'd set for himself. Instead, he quickly pulled away from her so that only the tip of his cock stayed embedded in her.

"Whaaaa, no Jason. Please no more teasing. I need your cock inside me. Oh god, I need to feel you fucking me with that beautiful, hard, cock of yours," she cried out as she felt him withdraw from her once again.

Releasing her nipple, he looked at her lust-impassioned face. "Oh, I plan on fucking you, Kelly. I plan on fucking you so hard that you feel my cock in your stomach; but not yet ... not yet," he replied while his hands reached under her hips and began to lift them further. Instantly, his cock pulled from her pussy and a moan escaped her lips while he kissed downwards across her rib-cage and stomach before finally stopping just above her pussy. The sweet aroma of her arousal flooded through him as he stuck his tongue out lightly ran it across her distended clit.

Her legs instantly wrapped around his head as another mini-orgasm rolled through her and her mouth flew open in a silent moan.

Holding onto her hips tightly as her body trembled against his tongue, he felt her juices pour from her, covering his face until they began to drip from his chin and onto his lap, striking his cock. The taste was light and sweet like a fine wine, a wine he wanted more of as he shifted slightly sending his tongue inside her pussy to suck and lap more of the juices from her.

"YYYYYEEeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiiii," she screamed as she once again spiraled off into orgasmic oblivion.

Seconds seemed like minutes and minutes like hours as her orgasm overtook both of them. Her juices squirted from her almost like a waterfall and her body bucked and thrashed until she slowly began to relax. Still wrapped between her legs, he looked at her and barely heard her as she sighed, "That has got to be one of the best fucking orgasms I've ever had in my whole life."

Finally, her legs relaxed enough for him to open them and lower her buttocks back onto the bed. Her body was coated in a sheen of sweat that reflected the light coming into the room, high-lighting her beauty while her thighs fell open to reveal the entrance to her pussy which seemed to glow from the juices that covered them.

Kneeling above her, he marveled at the beauty of the woman who was not only his step-mother but who was also about to become his lover in the fullest sense of the word and, as a thought fluttered through his mind, the mother of his future children. Gently, he stretched out above her until his cock once again touched her pussy lips but this time he didn't pull away, instead he continued to push deeper and deeper inside her until he was buried all the way in and his cock pressed against her cervix.

She felt him enter her but kept her eyes closed concentrating on the feelings coming from her pussy. Slowly, she felt herself being stretched by the size of his cock. It seemed to go on forever until it embedded itself against the back of her pussy pressing against the opening to her womb. Suddenly, she thought about the fact that she'd stopped taking her birth-control pills months ago when she and his father had stopped having sex. Opening her eyes, she looked up at him and saw the love and concern in his eyes, before wrapping her arms around his neck and pulling him down so she could whisper. "Jason, your father always said there were two types of men in the bedroom, fuckers and lovers. The first was only interested in their own pleasure and getting off while the second realized that by taking care of his partner's needs, he would get far more in return. You are definitely a 'lover'. I also need to tell you that I haven't been on any type of birth control in months and if we finish the way I want to, I could get pregnant."

He couldn't believe what he was hearing. Just seconds before, he had thought of getting her pregnant and now, as if reading his mind, she was offering herself for just that. "So? So what if you get pregnant? You already know how much I care for you ... no that's wrong ... how much I LOVE you and you've told me about how you've fantasized about me. Doesn't it seem only natural that we'd have a baby if we both want one?"

Relief flooded her face and tears began to form in the corners of her eyes. "You LOVE me? You're not just saying that because of what we're doing are you?"

"NO!! I know it may sound unbelievable, but making love to you like this has helped me to realize how much I love you and want to be with you for the rest of my life."

Quickly, she pulled him down and their lips met, not as a step-mother and her step-son or as two lovers but as two people who wanted the same thing for the rest of their lives.

The emotional bonding and glow only strengthened their desire for each other as she pulled away and whispered, "In that case, Yes, it seems perfectly natural for us to have a baby together because I love you too." And then she hesitated before continuing, "maybe even more than I loved your father. So what do you say we start working on that family right now? That cock of yours is driving me crazy and it's hitting all the right spots to give me a huge orgasm. Just remember, though, when you feel yourself getting ready to cum, I want you to push in as deep as you can so all of your baby-making cum goes right into my womb."

Teasingly, he moved his hips back just a fraction and then pushed down pressing against her cervix. "You mean like this?"

"Mmmmmm, just like that. Slide your cock in and out of me. Make l ...," she stopped as she realized what she was about to say. All of her life she'd kept sex and love separate. She could love a man as she'd loved Jason's father even when sex was no longer a part of their relationship or she could fuck a man without ever feeling more than his cock. Yet with Jason, it was suddenly different. With him, she felt loved, totally and completely. With him, she knew she'd never want or need another man as she whispered, "Make love to me. Make love to your mommy and make her your slut. Fuck me and make me the mommy of your child ... our child."

Lying above her, he began to slowly withdraw his cock until just the tip remained inside her and then drove it back deep inside, making sure to hit the depths of her canal each time.

"Yes, yes, yes. That's it baby. Fuck me. Oh god, it feels so good to have a cock in me after all this time and even better to know it's your cock. Yessss ... that's it stretch my pussy. Can you feel it grabbing your cock? It doesn't want to let it go. Ooooooo ... so good. I can feel you hitting the end of my pussy each time. Ohhh, ohhhhh, ohhhh ... I'm going to cum soon, darling. Fuck me, make me a mommy, fill me with your cum. Bury your cock in me and squirt your cum into my womb."

Her words triggered some beast inside him and he began to pound against her as she wrapped her legs around him and matched his rhythm in a primal dance of love.

Quickly, their dance sped up until they barely seemed to pull apart before driving back against each other. She continuously called out with each thrust, "Fuck me ... Fuck me ... Fill me ... Give me your cock ... Give me your cum ... Knock me up ... Get me pregnant with our child."

He continued to pound into her, each stroke seeming to be harder and go deeper until he felt his orgasm starting in his balls. "I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum inside of your pussy and give you a baby just like we want. Now ... ohhhhhhh ... now ... ffffuuuUCCCCKKKK!" he screamed as he thrust into her, but this time was different. Suddenly he felt himself go deeper than ever before and a ring almost like a vise clamp down on him.

Her eyes flew open at the feeling. "FUCK ... Oh my god. I think you're in my womb! I didn't think that was possible! Oh shit ... I've never had anyone get that deep inside me. Yes ... Yes... That's it keep pumping. I can feel your cum spraying inside me ... Now ... now ... I'm cumming too. AAAAAarrrrggghhhhhhh."

Together, they rocketed off into their orgasms, clinging to each other as the pleasure flooded over them. Colors and fireworks seemed to form before their eyes as each indulged in the pleasure of the other's body until he slowly collapsed on top of her, pressing himself into her until the hair at the base of his cock tickled her lust-engorged clit.

After several moments, he slowly lifted his weight from her and gently pulled his now deflating cock from her. His cum gushed from her, dripping onto the bed that she had recently shared with his dad. Suddenly embarrassed, he looked at her. "I'm sorry for the mess."

Cuddling against him while lifting her legs over his thighs to keep the rest of his cum deep inside of her, she murmured, "I'm not. I want this every night, and day, and night again. I don't care if we have to change the bedding on our bed a couple of times a day just so long as you keep making love to me like you just did."

Holding her close, he questioned, "Our bed?"

A twinkle glimmered in her eyes as she smiled, "Of course. You're the man of the house now."

"In that case there's one more thing I want to do."

"Oh and just what is that?" she asked as she rubbed her body against him, causing his cock to begin to harden.

"Oh, I definitely want to do a lot of that but I also want to make my dad's 'perfect woman' an 'honest woman'. I want us to get married and live our lives as husband and wife. I don't want to sneak around hiding what we feel for each other, now or ever."

"Are you sure? People will talk about us because I'm your step-mom."

"I don't care. We'll move if we need to. You're my step-mom not my mom and we love each other so, will you marry me?"

"Maybe," she said as she held on pulling them closer.

Jason was only disappointed for a second as he realized what she was doing. "Tease."

"Yep, and you love it don't you?"

Jason simply smiled as he stared at the ceiling while holding his step-mother, lover, future wife, and mother of his children in his arms