The Many Joys of Neighbors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They both had a searching look in their eyes, I leaned in and gave them both a kiss on the cheek then started to walk away.

"Mom just be careful, please," Zach asked of me, I turned to him and nodded my head as I went to the bedroom.

The next few days went by fast with shopping and getting ready for Christmas. The boys were out with old friends when Sarah came over to talk to me. I let her in the house when she knocked on the door. Sarah turned to me quickly once she went past me.

"I think Scott is having an affair with someone!" Sarah blurted out as soon as I closed the door.

I was not expecting her to say that so I tried really hard to keep a serious face and not give anything away. "Why would you think that?" I asked her.

Sarah started pacing as she responded, "He is treating me different, he is more aggressive with me in bed and trying new things with me."

"Okay? Is that a bad thing?" I asked her unsure of what the problem was.

"Well he has never tried anything anal with me in the past and last night we were in doggie, then he put his thumb in my anus!" She informed me in an awed voice.

I could not see the problem, so I asked again "Again is that a bad thing?" Sarah blushed bright red. I noticed that she was avoiding complete eye contact with me. So, I asked her "Sarah, did you enjoy what he did to you?"

She still would not look me in the eye as she nodded her head, Then I asked her "Is he too aggressive towards you? Is that why you are so flustered?"

Sarah replied "No, he is not too aggressive. He just has always been a gentleman in bed. Now he is taking control." Sarah then looked straight into my eyes and informed me "Lily, I love it! I want him to do more!"

"So, tell him this, so he does do more with you," I told her with a questioning look at her; I felt like she was leaving something out.

Sarah surprised me with her response "I don't want him to think I am a slut."

"Sarah, honey the man that loves you doesn't think of you as a slut; they want you to be a slut in his bed," I told her shaking my head. "Sarah remember when you asked me to help to make you sexier for Scott?" I asked her while she nodded her head.

"Well, this is something you can do to make Scott want you more," I informed her.

Sarah kept looking at me in disbelieve, "Really? You think that will work?" She asked me. I nodded my head at her.

I couldn't help myself I had to ask her "Sarah do you suck Scott's dick?" Sarah turned red from blushing again as she timidly nodded her head. I then asked her "Do you swallow his cum or spit it out?"

Sarah put her head down while replying "I don't swallow, I usually don't suck him too long."

That kind of surprised me, so I informed her "Let him cum in your mouth and swallow it while still sucking on him. He will love it I promise." She wrinkled her nose at me; I chuckled at her telling her "Trust me on this."

While Sarah and I were talking on the sofa, the boys came into the house, so we stopped talking. Zach and Lucas stopped in their tracks when they saw Sarah, at the same time they both said "Hi!" I just shook my head chuckling.

I introduced them all to each other, "Sarah these are my sons Zach and Lucas, boys this is Sarah our next-door neighbor, Scott's fiancé." I was giving the boy's death looks not to say a word about seeing Scott over here. They both caught on to what I was silently trying to tell them.

Zach smiled a cocky grin before turning to Sarah, "It's nice to meet you, Sarah. I hope that maybe we can hang out sometime."

Sarah smiled as she replied, "That would be fun." I watched Zach and Lucas look at each other with a devilish smile. I've seen that look before and knew that there was going to be trouble soon.

Sarah excused herself and went home, I turned to the boys and warned them "I want no trouble out of you too. I have to live next door to them while you get to go back to school."

The boys put an innocent look on their faces, and Lucas responded: "Why mom what's the matter you worried that she would find out that you are fucking her fiancé?"

I squinted my eyes at them and replied "Don't threaten me boys, I am just saying don't stir up trouble and then leave for me to clean it up. Do you understand me?" They both nodded their heads at me before they went into the kitchen.

I was getting horny and missing Scott, we had talked and decided that with the boy's home that we would be good and not get together so no one would be uncomfortable. But the waiting was starting to get to me.

The boys went out to dinner with friends, while they were gone I knew it was my chance to Jill off and make myself feel better. I went into my bedroom closing the door behind me for privacy, I got completely naked and laid on the bed.

I pulled my dildo out of the nightstand, I started rubbing the head of the dildo up and down my inner labia to get it wet. Once I got moist I inserted the dildo into my pussy. I started out slowly moving the dildo in and out moving my hips with the movement of the dildo. I kept thinking that I am with Scott so it was making me want him more.

I started moving my hips faster pushing the dildo in harder and faster. I started pinching and twisting my nipples getting them hard and sensitive. I ran my hand down to the pussy lips to spread them open, I pulled the dildo out slapping it against my clit. I kept hitting my clit as I had an orgasm squirting all over my hand.

I shoved the dildo back into my pussy, moving it faster as I lifted my hips so that I could go as deep as I could with the dildo. I was breathing hard and starting yelling out "God yes fuck me hard!" I then started screaming as I had another orgasm. I pulled the dildo out of my pussy dropping to the side of me as I continued to pant and catch my breath.

The blanket under me was soaking wet from my orgasms. I got up from the bed grabbing the dildo and headed into the bathroom to clean up. I was washing up my quim with a washcloth when my phone chimed from a text message.

When I got done cleaning up I got dressed then went to see who sent me the message, it was from Scott.

"I need you so bad right now!"

I replied "I just had an orgasm thinking about you!"

"Are you alone?" Scott asked me. I simply wrote back "Yes"

"Can I come over?" Scot than asked me. Again, I simply replied "Yes"

Less than two minutes the doorbell rang, I answered it with a huge smile on my face and asked Scott "What took you so long?" We both laughed as he closed the door with his foot, wrapping his arms around me passionately kissing each other.

Scott backed me up against the wall kissing me, cupping my breast with his hands over my shirt I moaned loudly. I took my hands and slid up Scott's chest under his shirt I squeezed his pecs and nipples until they hardened, then Scott moaned loudly.

Scott wedged his leg between my thighs grinding his knee into my crotch, I moved my hips back and forth on his knee getting my pussy wet. Scott pulled my shirt up over my breast to expose them, he stopped kissing my mouth to lean down kissing on the tops of my breasts.

I arched my back to thrust my breast out further for Scott, he took his hands and pulled my bra cups down under my boobs. He pushed my boobs upwards towards his mouth and started sucking on my nipples making my areolas pucker which then caused my nipples to harden.

I moved my hands down to the top of Scott's pants, I unzipped his zipper reaching in to rub his cock through his briefs. Scott reached down unbuttoning his pants hooking his thumbs around the waistband grabbing his briefs along with it and started pulling them down making his cock pop out at me.

I wrapped my hand around his cock stroking it up and down making him have precum drip out of the tip. I run my thumb around the tip to rub the precum in his skin. Scott moved his hands sliding them down my pants to grab and squeeze my ass.

Scott adjusted his hands to pull my pants and panties down exposing my ass and quim. He moved his hand around to the front of me rubbing his finger up and down my gash.

Scott lifted his head from my breast with a cocky grin "Damn Lily you are soaking wet!"

I just smiled at him and replied "You make me that way!"

Scott continued pushing my pants off, pulling them off over my feet. He grabbed my leg under my knee lifting it up to his hip as he lined his cock up to my pussy and thrust inside. When he was balls deep he paused moving in to kiss me passionately again.

I started wiggling to single Scott that I was ready for him to move. He started out very slow, I felt like I would go mad. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders pulling Scott into me, I leaned forward biting his shoulder in my frustration.

Scott started laughing "You little minx you what me to fuck you hard?" He asked me, I stopped biting him and nodded my head into his neck.

Scott grabbed my other leg to spread me wide and started pounding my pussy hard! I was sliding up and down against the wall hanging onto Scott tightly. I could feel my orgasm building so I squeezed him tighter to me.

I started yelling at Scott "Yes! Yes! Keep fucking me Scott don't stop I'm going to cum!" Scott's grip got tighter as he began thrusting even harder as I put my head against the wall and screamed out my orgasm and Scott grunted with his.

Scott slowed down then came to a complete stop, I wrapped my arms around his shoulders again as he released my legs and helped me stand on my own.

I heard something so I looked over Scott's shoulder to see both of my boy's standing outside looking through the door window watching us. My eyes grew large startled that they saw us, they stood there staring at me shaking their heads, then walked away.

Scott stepped away from me reaching down pulling his pants up before he walked to the bathroom. I reached down to pull up my pants also and went into the bathroom with Scott. I sat on the toilet to pee while he washed his cock, I cleaned my quim for the second time in the last hour.

I kept thinking about how my sons saw me fucking, I didn't realize that Scott is watching me he then asked me "Lily what's wrong?"

He startled me when he asked me the question I replied "I saw my son's watching us through the window when we were done." Scott just replied "Oh"

Scott and I both got ourselves adjusted back into our clothes before going out into the living room. We were standing in the middle of the living room talking when the front door opened and closed. We both turned to see that Zach and Lucas are just standing there staring at us. I am starting to feel uncomfortable so I noticed that I was getting fidgety looking between Scott and my son's.

"Hi mom." Zach said to me with a smirk on his face and mischief in his eyes.

"Hi?" I replied with a questioning sound in my voice. I noticed that both Zach and Lucas are looking back and forth at each other. "What are you two up too?" I asked.

Lucas responded by crossing his arms across his chest before talking "Well, mom it seems that we are in a little bit of a situation here!"

I looked over at Scott then my son's "What do you mean by that, Lucas?" I asked.

Now both Zach and Lucas have their arms crossed with their heads cocked to the side Lucas responding "Because it seems that you are having an affair with a taken man."

"I think Scott's girlfriend would be very interested in knowing what is going on between the two of you." Zach said looking between Scott and me.

I disagreed with him "No I don't think that would be a good idea."

Lucas asked me "Why not? Shouldn't she be able to have some fun also?"

Scott is staring hard at both of the boy's before he replied "Let me guess you two want to be the ones that have an affair with her?" Both of the boy's got huge smiles on their faces. He started shaking his head rubbing the back of his neck looking at all of us.

Scott grabbed my hand pulling me into the kitchen he looked over his shoulder hollering out to Zach and Lucas "I want to speak to your mom, give us a few minutes." I looked back to see both of them nodding their heads.

Scott leaned against the counter pulling me into him resting his hands on my hips. I was actually really shocked when he started talking "Lily, this would be a great opportunity! Sarah has talked to me about the three of us getting together so you can teach her about sex. If we have Sarah come over to have sex with your son's, you and I can freely have sex together with no guilt!"

I just stood in front of him with my eyes huge and mouth open in shock "Scott are you serious? You really want to do this, have your fiancé fuck two men?"

Scott was looking at me with a smile nodding his head, with a lot of mischief in his eyes as he replied "Yes I am very serious, just think we wouldn't have to sneak around."

"I understand what you are asking, it would be great to be out in the open with what we have been doing. But I don't know how I feel about having sex with my son's in the house." I told Scott with concern in my voice.

Scott is laughing as he replied "Lily they have caught us twice now, hell the last time they watched us!" I cringed and nodded my head in agreeance with what he was saying. "Besides Lily I think it would be hot as hell to have all of us be in the same room having sex."

I cringed again before I replied as I hear Zach and Lucas behind me. Zach spoke first "Yeah, mom it would be hot as hell to all be in the same room." Lucas and Scott both have huge grins on their faces nodding their heads up and down.

"Well it seems I am outnumbered here." I said to all of the guys then I asked them "When do you want to do this?"

Scott replied "As soon as possible!" Zach and Lucas were in full agreement.

The four of us sat at the table making plans it was decided that Scott and Sarah will come over tomorrow night for dinner and we will see where it goes from there.

Scott went home to talk to Sarah, he texts me letting me know that they both will be over around six o'clock. I informed Zach and Lucas that Scott and Sarah would be over tomorrow as planned. They both got the biggest smile on their faces.

The next morning, I cleaned the house and prepped the food for dinner so all I had to do was put it in the oven. I am nervous as hell about tonight, I've received texts for Scott and Sarah letting me know how excited they are for tonight.

All day Zach and Lucas are giddy like it is Christmas morning. I started relaxing as the day went on thinking about the fun we all will have together.

I am getting hornier thinking about what will and could possibly happen. I went into my bathroom to shave and make sure that I am smooth. I propped one foot on the toilet seat holding a hand mirror so I could see myself while I trimmed my twat hair to make sure my landing strip is clean.

Once I got that done I moved to my legs and armpits. I looked in the mirror to see that I need to pluck my eyebrows. As I am leaning against the counter I started rubbing my pussy on it. I got myself worked up thinking about Scott that my pussy is wet so I moved to the corner of the countertop.

I got up on my toes to rest my pussy lips on it, then I started gyrating against it. Oh, the way the cold countertop is rubbing against my clit feels terrific. I am moving faster and breathing harder as I had an orgasm causing my legs to shake.

I lifted off the counter then started running a bubble bath to soak for a while to relax before I get dressed for the evening.

I decided to wear a black lacy thong with a matching lace bra under a short black skirt and a blouse. I chose not to wear any shoes so I am comfortable.

I got the food in the oven, opened a bottle of wine poured a glass then went to the living room to turn on the stereo I sat and listen to some music before my guests come over. Zach and Lucas came out in the living room to sit with me. They are freshly showered and shaven, dressed comfortably waiting for the fun to begin.

At precisely six o'clock the doorbell rang, I got up to answer the door. Scott was standing in front of me with a huge smile on his face holding a bottle of wine, while Sarah looks like she is going to puke from nerves. I stepped back welcoming them in, taking the wine from Scott.

We all went into the living room where Zach and Lucas were, they stood up from their seats when we walked in. "Why don't you all have a seat and visit until I call you for dinner, it shouldn't be very much longer." I told everyone as I went into the kitchen. I am getting the food out of the oven when I felt an arm wrap around me from behind.

It startled me so I jumped back to have the arm squeeze me tighter, I looked over my shoulder to see Scott. He grinds his cock into my ass, I could fee his semi-hard cock pressing in my ass crack. I wiggled my ass against Scott's cock to fit tighter together.

Scott reached around the front of me running his hand up under my skirt, he got to my pussy rubbing his finger over my panties between my lips making me very wet. We heard a noise that caused both of us to jump and separate. Scott moved his hand to his face and I watched him inhale my scent that is on his finger. He walked away from me lust in his eyes and a smile on his face.

I put the food on the table calling out to everyone that it was time to eat. We all sat down at the table starting to pass food around and eating.

It was an uncomfortable silence between all of us, I decided to start up a conversation to break the ice. "I want to ask all of you, what do you expect to happen tonight?"

Sarah started coughing trying to catch her breath to answer my question. The guys were all looking at her queerly like she had two heads or something. Scott reached over to rub her back to help her relax and breathe.

Sarah finally caught her breath turning to look at me and asked "What do you mean Lily? Is there to be more than dinner tonight?" I cocked my head at her just looking at her closely. My god, Sarah is so young, hell everyone at the table is so much younger than me.

Before I could say anything, Scott spoke up "Sarah we all thought tonight would be a good night to explore and learn new things with sex." Sarah's eyes are huge looking at all of us, Zach and Lucas are nodding their heads at her. She just whispered "Oh."

I reached over to hold her hand I gave it a squeeze then asked her "Sarah are you okay with this? My sons would like to sex with you and I would like too with Scott."

She was looking at me then turned her head slowly looking at Zach, Lucas and Scott. It seemed like she was quiet for a very long time but it really was only about a minute or two before she answered the question "Yes I am okay with this as long as Scott is." Scott was nodding his nodded vigorously to let her know that he was okay with all that is going to happen.

We all finished our dinner, putting our dishes in the sink before we went to the living room. Sarah sat in the middle of the sofa while Zach sat to her right and Lucas sat to her left. Scott and I both sat in an armchair.

I could tell that Sarah was very nervous, hell I am too. I stood going to the television turning it on along with the DVD player. I started a porno to help enhance the mood for everyone.

Zach was the first to make a move with Sarah, he leaned into her kissing her on the neck going to lips, I could visibly see her relax, Lucas moved in to start unbuttoning her blouse to expose her breast that he then pulled out of her bra sucking on her nipples.

I was getting turned on more by watching the three of them, I moved to stand in front of Scott. He looked up to me as I started to go down on my knees between his legs. I can see through his jeans that his cock is hard. I unfasten his pants reaching in to pull his hard cock out.

I wrapped my hand around the base of his cock leaning in licking off the drop of precum on his tip. I then wrapped my lips around the head of his cock swirling my tongue around the tip before sliding all the way down on his shaft.