The Marine Bk. 02 Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Your move next.

Angie enjoyed herself over the next half an hour or so. Might have been longer. Might have been shorter. Neither of us was timing. She made a lot of noise and I received plenty of comments about my thick, hard cock, which is always nice to hear. Her pussy was something else entirely. Warm, tight and just perfect for my cock. Just like I remembered.

Her tits jiggled with every bounce on my cock. I squeezed her arse constantly before I just licked a finger and slowly stick it in her arse. That made her face light up as she whispered, "Want to stick this big cock there sometime soon? I remember you loved my arse. And as I'm a black girl... Well, it's all in the genes, Nate."

"Won't say no if it's on offer."

When her hands moved off my chest to either side of my body, that's when I knew things were getting serious. Leaning down to kiss me, I started to move with her, both of us moaning, grunting, groaning and sweating, her dark skin glistening in the light of the lamp to either side of the bed, joking we were going to need another wash once we were done.

She enjoyed a couple of orgasms before I was ready to cum inside her once again. That's when she stopped and asked me to fuck her as hard as I could. I wasn't going to refuse her anything the entire time we were there so I grabbed her by the hips and pumped into her. Didn't last too long, much to both our relief, though her last orgasm was a surprise, set off when I started to pump her with cum yet again.

Relaxing on my chest afterwards, my fingers now caressing her back, she shuffled to get herself comfortable. "Just what I needed, Nate. Thank you."

"You going to keep thanking me?"

"I'll never stop. I thought I was a dead woman. They were going to kill me eventually."

"Glad I got there in time then."

We needed to move as we were both sticky from sweat and other things, kissing and cuddling as we showered. It was a reminder of those months we'd spent together in training. Even after a long day being mentally and physically challenged until we broke, we still found the energy available to fool around most nights. Even if we didn't fool around, just cuddling under blankets and that feeling of intimacy helped us feel at least still somewhat human. We were not turned in robots, but emotion was something were to rid ourselves of while we were on the job. We had to view everything objectively and dispassionately.

Considering what I was up to during most assignments, they hadn't done a good job draining me of my emotions. Or maybe it was meeting all these women that kept me human. I had been told time and again during training that we'd find the life incredibly isolating. The Director knew better, at least. He knew Jennifer and I would end up being intimate. He just warned that, as long as it didn't interfere with the job, he wouldn't care.

Cuddling under the blankets with the lights off, I felt her relax in my arms, her butt wiggling against my crotch. A little blood flowed south but I was worn out. She giggled, suggesting she was far too tired for anything else too, whispering we had plenty more time, before she practically passed out within a few seconds. I pulled her closer and remained awake, thanking my lucky stars that I'd made it in time. I'd always have a soft spot for Angie. We went through a lot together.

After breakfast the next morning, Angie wanted to go out and see the sights. That sounded like a good idea, as we would be completely incognito. "You know, I have the Aston Martin downstairs. Why don't we do a day trip to Monaco? It's only a few miles away. Dress in our finery, lunch at the casino..."

"And I know you can afford it."

"I can."

"I love it. Maybe a day trip down to Cannes or one of those destinations where the rich and famous go?"

"Good thing I have the car."

"And you're rather handsome."

Giving her a look, I retort, "Fishing for a compliment, Angie?"

Removing her robe, standing in front of me naked, she asks, "Do you approve?"

"Sex before we go out?" That question receives an eager nod.

After an hour, we agreed to delay our sightseeing until the next day.

I think most people go to Nice for the weather, the beach and the water. Though there are a number of sights you can take in, we ended up spending the afternoon walking back up and down the promenade, stopping occasionally in a waterfront café for an overpriced drink. Agreeing on something light and simple for dinner, we end up wandering from café to pub during the evening, mixing in with both locals and tourists. Again, our fluent French gets us a better table, friendlier service, and I reckon less chance of being completely ripped off.

Both of us were feeling a little drunk by the time we returned back to our hotel room. I hadn't had that much to drink in quite a while. Even times with my sister or Charlotte in Berlin, nights back in London with Jennifer, and my entire time in Brazil, I didn't really drink too much. Even when not on the job, I wanted to have my wits about me.

Finding myself pushed onto the edge of the bed, Angie dropped to her knees between my legs. "I'm sucking your dick, Nate," she stated, "And you're going to paint my face when you're ready. Then..." She hiccupped and started to giggle, "I think I'll wipe my face then go to bed."

"Nothing in return?"

"Consider this one of many thank you blowjobs you'll get between now and when we go home."

"Guess I can't turn down a good thank you blowjob."

I helped by lowering my trousers and underwear, Angie happily shuffling forward, leaning down to give her a soft kiss on the lips first, which earned a smile. Grabbing the base of my cock, she ran her tongue up and down my shaft, coating it in her spit, before her tongue ran around the head, finding that slightly sensitive spot I had, sending a shiver up my spine.

As her other hand fondled my balls, she wrapped her lips around my shaft, her head starting to bob up and down, her tongue immediately driving me wild. Smiling to myself as she slowly but surely started to take my entire length, her eyes gazed up into mine as her head started to bob up and down on my cock.

"Fuck," I muttered, "I won't last long, sweetie."

I don't think she really cared, noticing a hand of hers disappeared underneath her skirt, and I was soon greeted by the intoxicating aroma of a woman who was rather turned on. She started to moan as she sucked my cock, and I knew it was due to fondling herself at the same time. Ordering her to give me her fingers, she showed me that they glistened with her juices before I sucked on them. That made her laugh as my cock throbbed.

Standing up, I ran a hand through her hair as I started to gently thrust at the same time her head bobbed faster and faster. She had me groaning a few times, her tongue driving me wild, and after she choked couple of times, I could feel my cock enter her throat. She looked up again, entirely pleased with herself.

Warning her I was close, she pulled back so I'd only fire into her mouth. I stopped moving as I got closer still, letting her take back control. One last warning, she glanced up and smiled as I pulled back and stroked myself, Angie closing her eyes just in time as that first spurt ended up covering her right cheek. Groaning quite loudly, another four long spurts just covered her face, Angie giggling away as the last couple were not particularly powerful.

Soon as I was done, Angie took my cock back into her mouth, cleaning it up, before she sat back on her knees, looking pleased with herself. "Can you take a photo of me please?" she asked softly.

I took a couple though she didn't have a phone with her, so I sent them to her email account. Standing up, I didn't send her to the bathroom before I returned the favour. Angie didn't fight me as I laid her down, stripped off her panties and dropped to my knees on the floor, spreading her legs to see her pussy glistening with excitement.

"How turned on are you right now?" I wondered.

"Please make me cum," she whimpered.

"How many?"

"Until I pass out and you need to carry me to the bathroom. I want a bath with you this time."

I savoured her taste to begin with, considering she was practically dripping wet already. Wrapping a hand around each thigh, I pulled her to my mouth and used all the tricks of the trade. Sure, my tongue and jaw were going to be sore by the time I was done, but one good turn deserved another, plus I enjoyed going down on a lover. Once her back archer and she released a cry I always enjoyed hearing, I knew Angie was close to orgasm.

"Yes, fuck, right there, Nate... right there... yes... yes... ohmyfuckingod..."

Smiling to myself, my tongue didn't stop for a second as her entire body froze for a few seconds and she practically shrieked. Lifting her head once she'd caught her breath, her face was lit up in a smile. "That's one, baby. How many more?"

Almost snorting in derision at such a question, I switched attention to her clit, which had her back arching again within a couple of minutes. Adding a couple of fingers had her almost purring in my other hand. Remembering what she'd told me earlier, it was now time to just give her one after the other until she told me to stop, or she passed out.

"Get ready," I muttered softly, feeling her shuffle to get comfortable.

"Give it to me. I want to be carried by you."

Sometimes, they say careful what you wish for. By the time I was done with Angie, I reckoned it would take a week for the smile to fade from her face. I disappeared to run a bath for her, calling downstairs to ask for some champagne and candles. Angie was still asleep when everything arrived. With the bath run, hot with bubbles and oils, I stripped off before helping Angie out of her clothes, easily picking her up and lowering her into the bath.

Sitting behind her, I lowered her to my chest, and only then did she wake up. She'd probably been awake for a while. "This is rather romantic," she whispered.

"We never got to do something like this, sweetheart," I replied, offering her a glass of champagne, "Our time together was limited to the facility. We're in France, we have two weeks. If I didn't provide some romance, I'd say send me out into the Med on a rickety raft and sink it."

"Missed you," she whispered, resting her head back against my shoulder and glancing up at me with those perfect eyes of hers.

"I remembered our time fondly. Jennifer liked to mention you from time to time."

Angie smiled. "No missing how she felt about you. Still working together?"

"Yeah."

"And I take it you've had other lovers?"

"One or two."

Angie snorted then laughed at me. "Bullshit. One or two, my black arse."

"And a wonderful black arse it is too."

We stayed in bath until the water was lukewarm at best, getting out first and helping Angie out, holding wide a large towel and wrapping her up in it before I kissed her deeply. When I finally pulled back, I enjoyed the colour that appeared in her cheeks. "I missed you too, Angie. Might not believe me, but... I loved our time together at the facility. I was disappointed that you left before I could say goodbye."

"So was I. At least I get to say it this time."

Our trip to Monaco was a couple of days later, both of us dressing in our formal gear before I drove us along the coast. Pulling up outside the casino turned some heads as the valet approached, though I waved him away to help Angie out of the ar. She was wearing a stunning white dress that was tight to her curves and accentuated her darker skin in addition. Handing the valet a couple of notes and the keys, we headed into the casino.

To say there was money at the casino was like saying there was water in the Mediterranean. Some probably found it extravagant. I found the flood of tourists amusing. I'd made reservations for both lunch and dinner. Angie looked at the menu and looked at me, jaw dropped. "Cover your mouth, dear," I whispered, "It's my little treat."

"Nate, these prices are exorbitant."

Meeting her eyes, I said one word. "Smile." Her face lit up as she leaned across to take my hand. "That's better. Now, while the accommodation and car was paid for, everything else is my treat. Trust me, I can afford it."

"I'd get under this table right now, but I think it might get us thrown out."

"Probably. And I do intend us having a gamble, maybe a walk around, before we have dinner this evening."

The meal was exquisite and worth every single Euro I paid by the time we'd finished our aperitif. Knowing we'd be returning for dinner, I took Angie by the hand and led her outside, flagging a taxi and asked to be taken to the best spot to take in the views. We were drive up to the castle in the hills to the west, providing a spectacular vantage point that allowed a view of all of Monaco, its famous harbour, and the vastness of the sea.

Returning to the city itself, we stopped at a couple of bars by the harbour, sharing stories of what we'd been up to since we'd left training. No-one was around listening, though it was amusing to see that, even on vacation, our training was just second nature. Always watching, always listening, always prepared to move should something happen.

The sun was setting by the time we returned to the casino for dinner, eating in a different restaurant, the prices just as exorbitant but Angie simply smiled this time and ordered whatever she wanted. Finishing dinner, I took her into one of the bars for a drink and a dance, moulding her body against mine, her eyes constantly searching my face.

"I'm wondering who you are now, Nate," she whispered.

"I have a beautiful woman in my arms, aware our time together is slowly but surely drawing to a close. So I'm going to make the most of it."

Resting her head against my chest, feeling her hands run up and down my back, she whispered the same two words she'd repeated often enough already. Wouldn't tire of hearing them though. She knew I'd have done it all myself if necessary.

By the time we walked out of the casino, Angie was nearly out on her feet, while I made sure I wasn't over the limit before the valet returned my car. Angie was fast asleep by the time we made it back to our hotel, parking up the car and able to carry her upstairs. Helping her out of her dress, I left her underwear on though removed her stockings and heels before putting her to bed. I had a quick shower before joining her.

We spent a couple of days relaxing around Nice before heading down south-west, through Antibes before ending up in Cannes. I was left thinking Angie had been referring to Saint-Tropez as the place where there were plenty of the rich and famous, though I think Cannes proved to be far more famous in the current day. Nothing like Monaco but there was a harbour that was full of expensive shops and the town full of luxury boutiques, with clothing that probably cost the same as a Parisian apartment. We found a restaurant that wasn't too expensive for dinner before I drove us back to Nice later that evening.

Spending our last few days mixing relaxing with a lot of sex was just what the doctor ordered for Angie. Her bruises had faded and the self-confidence I remembered had returned. She was eager to return to base for a new assignment. Our last night together before we flew back to Heathrow, I made sure we enjoyed a fine meal at the hotel restaurant before returning to our room. Rose petals led the way from the door to the bedroom, where a bucket of ice with champagne waited for us, candles providing illumination.

Her face lit up as she turned around. "You?"

"I asked them to do something special for my lover. I get to say goodbye properly this time."

We undressed each other slowly, our mouths rarely parting, my tongue sliding into her mouth, earning a soft moan, as my hands caressed her body, particularly once I had her bra and panties off, getting a firm handle of that spectacular arse. That made her giggle as I gave each cheek a good squeeze. "Love my arse, baby?" she whispered.

"You're fucking fit, Angie."

"I'll ask again. Love my arse, baby?"

It didn't take long for my brain to wake up. "Oh... You're offering that?"

"I have lube if you're interested. But, before that, let's make love first."

Taking my hand, she made sure we got on the bed together, pushing me onto my back. Resting on my lap, she ran her pussy along my shaft as she continued to kiss me, my hands continuing to feel up her arse. In between giggles, she suggested I might have been a little obsessed with it. I simply said she had a spectacular arse that deserved worshipping. The smile that formed was heart-aching in its beauty.

Feeling her tight, warm pussy slide around my cock made us both moan softly. Once I was buried, she started to slowly ride me, my hands still resting on that delectable derriere, our lips still rarely parting. She rode me ever so slowly, which I appreciated. I didn't want to finish too fast, and I knew she wanted to enjoy herself for as long as possible.

Amusingly, she stopped long enough to pour a glass of champagne each, ensuring I sat back enough I could sip at my glass, while she sat up, continuing to bounce up and down on my cock as she sculled her champagne, leaning down to kiss me and swap some of it. Not done that before, both us chuckling once we split apart.

Resting her hands on my chest, she picked up the pace, a looking passing across her face that I knew well. Licking my thumb, she smiled as I moved it to her body, watching her body jolt as I ever so gently started to rub her clit as she started to grind on me. "Fuck, that's good," she moaned.

"Love watching you cum, Angie."

"Help me a few times, then you get my bum."

I didn't need asking twice, waiting until she enjoyed a couple of orgasms while riding me before I grabbed her and easily turned her onto her back. She pulled her legs back, hands under her knees, and just begged for me to fuck her hard. Again, didn't need asking twice, quickly pounding her hard, the sound and scent of sex spreading around the room. I barely got a word out, relying on grunts and growls. I didn't expect her to enjoy one hell of an orgasm while I was pounding her. It was good enough to get her blinking, which slowed me down enough that I could give her a soft kiss.

Then I resumed what I'd been doing, feeling my orgasm slowly but surely approaching. Begging me to cum inside her again, I made sure it remained as pleasurable as possible for her until I simply couldn't go any longer, burying my cock and groaning, feeling her legs wrap around me as I shot my load inside her. Feeling her soft lips on my neck, she just cooed, "That's it, baby, that's it. Everything inside me. Imagine the babies!"

I'm sure such a statement would have scared many men. I chuckled. "God help if it's a girl. Imagine me as a father to a daughter? Every boyfriend would be intimidated to fuck!"

Both of us relaxed back against the headboard, sipping at another glass of wine, chatting away about our plans the next day. As soon as she finished her glass, she disappeared to grab a small bag she'd bought, returning with a tube of lube. Getting on her hands and knees, I finished my glass, took the offered tube, and got behind her. "Done this before?" I asked.

"No," she replied softly.

"Are you sure, Angie? I've done this before."

"Trust me, Nate. I want this really bad."

I took my time getting her ready. She'd never even had a rimjob before, so that was a new experience, something that had her giggling half the time. Next was a finger and then a couple more that she quickly got accustomed to, and once I had her moaning, I figured there was no point spending all night teasing her.

Giving her tips as I pressed my cock against her, she gasped as the head of my cock slid inside her, followed by a natural clench that made her cry out. I massaged her back and shoulders, letting her calm down and get used to it. "Doesn't hurt," she murmured, "Just unusual."