The Masks We Wear

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I loved that he didn't have a lot of body hair. Smooth is beautiful, to me. I continued my way down to what I really wanted, hiding inside those cute briefs, straining for freedom.

I tugged at the waistband, easing it down, and there it was. It was awesome and beautiful. Destry was big all over, not a freak with a porn-star dick, but I didn't want one of those. That was just weird. I'm not a dick expert by any means, but this one was perfect. It was maybe slightly above average length, from what I'd heard, but it was hella fat. I liked fat.

I tugged insistently, and he helped me, raising his hips and pushing down on the sides. They were like some kind of stretchy silk, and they slid off easily. I had not been imagining the pulsing of his cock. It throbbed with the beat of his heart. He was circumcised, and I'd never had one of those. I took it in my hands and he flinched. He was smooth there, too, and I loved it.

"Easy there, big guy," I cooed. I looked up at him and licked my lips. "I think he likes me," I said.

He groaned as I used my tongue and gave that purplish head a bath. I slid him inside, using all the pressure I could get with my lips, and he moaned. "Oh my God, Simone!"

I went to work. I loved the look on his face, and I kept my eyes on him as the emotions and sensations played over his features. There is nothing quite like knowing you have the power to bring that much pleasure to your man, and I was going to be doing this a lot.

I took him as deep as I could without gagging, and my lips stretched deliciously around that fatness. I held him deep, using all the suction I could muster, while lashing the head with my tongue, trying to wrap it around him like a python, running it around just under that sensitive rim, tickling his glans.

He thrust up toward me, and I slid back, then down again, letting my tongue work. I was determined to give him everything I had, everything I had learned or heard about. This was my man, and I was going to make sure he didn't forget.

I took his balls in my hand, caressing the heaviness, taking my mouth off his cock for a minute so I could suck them in, give them a bath with my tongue, before going back for that beautiful cock.

His breathing got heavy and I could feel his balls draw up a bit as a shudder went through his body.

"God, Simone... I'm... I'm going to come."

I appreciated the warning, but this girl swallowed. I eased back on the depth so that he was where I could work the head with everything I had, using one hand on the part of his cock that wasn't in my mouth and massaging his balls gently with the other, tickling that sensitive spot just below with one finger.

He went tense, and I could feel the pulsing as he came, warm cum jetting into my mouth, his prolonged groan sweet music in my ears, the ecstasy on his face driving me insane with arousal. He was tense, like a rubber band, stretched and quivering, and I felt his ejaculation slow as his body relaxed. I kept sucking, laving him with my tongue, and his hands were on my head, pulling gently at me.

"Too much," he moaned.

I kept after him until he laughed and pulled me up. "You are a devil," he said. He pulled my lips to his.

"Noo, let me brush," I complained.

"No way I'm letting you out of this bed," he said, cutting off my objections with a long deep kiss. We connected like that for a minute, then he rolled, taking me with him until he was on top, his large body swallowing my smaller one.

He broke the kiss and grinned at me. "Your turn," he said.

I was as horny as I had ever been in my life and I wanted my turn. My turn was spectacular. My breasts had never been so loved, he spent what seemed like hours loving every inch of my body and by the time I felt his lips and tongue on my pussy, I was on fire.

The man was a pro. I had never had my pussy eaten like that, even with the few girls I had sampled. I had a brief flash to wonder how he got that good, but then he sucked in my clit, lashing it with his tongue, his fingers pulling back my hood and exposing it to that magic tongue. I came like a bomb. It was so exquisite and lasted so long I was gasping for breath, every muscle in my body going limp and my clit rapidly becoming over-sensitized. Just as I couldn't stand any more, he moved.

One finger entered me. Damn he had fat fingers. It felt like a cock. He worked me with that finger, his lips and tongue busy on my labia, and it was like a shock. I was building again, and when he added a second finger, I went off again. I was just coming off that high when he attacked my clit again, curling up one of those fingers to massage my g-spot. I immediately orgasmed again, gasping for air, my body convulsing.

"Des, please... Des, I gotta... rest."

He didn't stop. I was so sensitive and so on edge that I exploded again, this one so strong that I began to lose my mind.

"Des, Des, bae, I can't... please!"

I grabbed his mop of curls, pulling on him, desperately rolling my hips to escape that tormenting tongue and fingers.

He allowed me to pull him up, lying on top of me as I gasped for air, kissing me over and over as I momentarily gained enough oxygen. I could taste myself on his lips, his beard and mustache. We tasted good, I thought.

I was just beginning to recover and I felt the pressure of a hard cock on my pussy. "Wait, wait!" I squealed. "I'm not ready. Wait, Des."

I pushed at him with my hands and he laughed. "Chicken," he taunted me. Now I was being challenged.

"I wanna be top," I said.

He slid his arms under me, rolled effortlessly, and I was on top. His cock was like a steel bar again, trapped between us. I got to my knees, rising until he was in position and slowly sank, impaling myself on that wonderful cock.

It felt huge. "God, Des, you're big and it's been a long fucking time. Let me get used to it, okay?"

He nodded. "I'm not going anywhere."

It was uncomfortable as hell, at first. I wasn't lying about it being a while. I had toys and a vivid imagination, but I never used anything that size. It seemed like it took me 10 minutes to get him fully inside, and another five to stretch enough until I was comfortable riding him. His hands were on my tiddies and he was feeling so good up in me.

Once I got going, I knew I was going to come quickly. I wasn't wrong, and once I recovered from that, I spun around. "You may be a cowboy, but I'm going to give you a ride," I told him.

His hands were full of my ass, and I gave him the ride I promised. I came again, and I was getting frustrated and tired. Why hadn't he come? I think he sensed it and he pushed me forward, mounting me from behind as I was prone beneath him.

"God, Des, more? It's so deep, I don't think... oh, oh my God, I'm going to come some more!" My voice was getting hoarse and it just went on and on, my orgasms stringing together like firecrackers until with a shout I felt him going off inside my poor abused pussy. That set me off again, and I was sobbing out my pleasure as he collapsed over me.

He held me tightly, rolling with me, his cock still inside me, making me the little spoon. I felt small, vulnerable, yet somehow safe in those massive arms. He nuzzled into my hair, kissing me behind my ear.

"You have the cutest little ears," he said.

I giggled and smoothed back my hair, giving him access. "They're kind of pointed, like elf ears," he said. "I think you're one of those fantasy dark elves. Everything about you is adorable, Simone. And you are the fuck of the century."

I moaned softly. "You wore me out, Des. Ion wanna talk anymore. I need sleep. Just hold me, right here, don't let me go."

"I won't," he promised, and I drifted off to dreamland.

He stayed three days, and I had never had sex that many times in three days in my life. My pussy was sore as fuck by the time he had to leave.

I kissed him goodbye at the airport. I was flying up to his place the next week, and I was needing the rest. We never slowed down. I stayed at his place for the first time, and I had never been so satisfied.

*****

In six months, I found myself spending more and more time in Canada, with Destry. I still had to fly back for meetings and shows, but my condo wasn't getting much use. I will say that I thought I had a good sex life with Reuben, but with Destry, it was incandescent. The man hardly let me work.

I came out one morning and he had breakfast going. I snuggled up against his back as he was turning an omelet and he rumbled like a tiger, a sort of purr, but extremely masculine. I stayed there and as soon as he had it on a plate he turned around and pulled me up against him, both hands full of my ass.

"Morning, Gorgeous," he said, then kissed me before I could respond. When he had me breathless, he squeezed. "Simone, has anyone told you that you have the most fantastic ass on the planet?"

I laughed. "No, but you can tell me that any time you want."

"I love seeing you walk across the room in just your panties," he said. "Take off your t-shirt. I want you to just wear panties today, all day."

"What? Noo, I'm not doing that. It would be embarrassing knowing you were watching me all day. Besides, Chelsea is bringing Célia over after lunch."

He pouted, then grabbed my t-shirt and tried to get it over my head. I was laughing and struggling to keep it on when he changed tactics and fastened onto one nipple with his lips. His lips and tongue on me, pulling on that nub and twisting my bar made me weak and he got my shirt off. He squeezed me up and said, "Your omelet is going to get cold."

I smacked his shoulder. "Whose fault is that! I'm putting my shirt back on."

He snatched it up off the floor and threw it into his living room, grabbed my plate in one hand and guiding me to the table with his arm around my waist, he put me in a chair. The omelet was so good that I forgot about my shirt. I was starving.

I forgot about it until he pulled his chair close to mine, put his arm around my back and cupped the tiddie on the other side, giving it a squeeze. I had to admit it felt kinda daring and sexy to be eating breakfast with my tiddies out.

He followed me around all morning, keeping me constantly horny until about 11, he dragged me off to the bedroom and drove me nuts, making love to me for close to 45 minutes. I didn't want to move, afterward, but Célia was coming, so I showered, ran him out of his bedroom and made the bed.

We had sandwiches for lunch and I heard Chelsea's car. She came in and Célia threw herself on Destry, then me, hugging us the way she always did.

"Destry, I need to talk to you." Chelsea looked serious. "You too, Simone."

Célia went out to say hi to the dogs and horses, and Chelsea sat down on the sofa. I sat with her and Destry sat in his recliner. "What's up, Sis?" he asked.

"Des, Rick is being asked to go to Russia," she said.

"Really? Why?" he asked.

"We sell them more grain than you can imagine," she said. "The provincial government wants him to liaison over there. That's why I need to talk to you. He could turn it down, but that's a career killer. That's also why I need to talk to you, Simone."

"What does it have to do with me?" I asked.

"I need to ask you something." She was struggling to get it out, and I pulled her over and kept my arm around her.

"Chelsea, just spit it out," I said.

"Okay, I feel really bad, and I don't even know how to ask. You can tell me it's none of my business or whatever, but I have a huge decision to make and part of that process involves you and Des."

"I don't understand," he said.

"The posting is for 18 months, at least," she said. "I can't be apart from him for 18 months. I would need to go with him, and I don't want Célia over there. He agrees. She has her life here, school, her friends, you two and she doesn't want to go."

I began to see where this was going. "The only way I can leave her is with you, Des, and I can only do that if Simone is going to be with you and be here as much as she has been lately. I know I don't have any right to ask you, Simone, but my baby is going to need someone who can be a mother to her while I'm gone. I know she loves you so much, Simone. I kind of need to know what your plans are."

Well, shit. I didn't have any plans. I looked helplessly at Destry. He cleared his throat. "Umm, well, how soon are you going, if you go?"

"In 45 days," she said.

"Chelsea, we haven't really had any discussions like that," I told her.

She sighed. "I was afraid of that. Now I made it all awkward." Tears filled her eyes and she began to sob. God, she was breaking my heart. I pulled her over and wrapped her up. Destry came and sat on the other side of her and we made a Chelsea sandwich.

"It's okay, Baby-doll," I said. "I understand. God, if she was mine that would be soo hard. I feel really honored that you trust me like that."

"I do, Simone. She loves you, and so do I. Rick is so in awe of you he can hardly speak around you." She laughed through her tears. "I think Des loves you, too."

She buried her head in his chest. "Say something, dummy," she croaked.

He opened his mouth and made a croaking sound like a bullfrog. That cracked me up, and my laughing set Chelsea off. We laughed until I was crying, too, and it was infectious, making him join us. The tension broke and we cuddled together.

"I do love Simone," he finally got the power of speech back. "I know she really, really likes me, but we need to talk, Chelsea. You have to give us some time here, okay?"

"I know," she said. "I will, but I couldn't put off asking. I need to know what options I have, and I don't like any of them. I don't want to ask Rick not to go, I don't want him to go without me, I don't want to leave Célia, but I don't want to take her. The only way I can see any of my choices being okay is if she could stay here and you two would take care of her."

"Well, we aren't going to make any rash decisions," I said. "I don't like being pushed like this, Chelsea."

She made a little wailing sound of dismay, and I had to move quickly to reassure her. "No, Honey, I know why you did this; I understand, believe me, but you gotta understand me, too."

"I do, I promise. I'm so sorry I made it weird, but... she's my baby, Simone. Rick... I'm not sure our marriage could take..."

Destry hugged her tightly. "It's okay, Sis. Just be patient and hopeful, okay?"

It took us a while to get her calmed down, and she finally felt composed enough to drive home.

Célia came in and I played a video game with her. She was staying for dinner, and Destry took us out. There was a pretty good restaurant in the little town nearby, and we had a blast.

I asked her if what she thought about staying with us while her parents were overseas, and she got a little tearful. She was brave, though.

"I love Uncle Des, and I love you, too, Simone. I would love staying with you guys if it was just staying because I wanted to, and not because Mom and Dad were gone, you know what I mean?"

I held her hand and petted her hair. "I do know what you mean, Baby. No one has quite the feel Mom and Dad have."

"Exactly," she said. "I know I'll miss them, but I think I'll be very happy, apart from that."

We took her home, and then the deathly silence fell. I felt as awkward as fuck with Destry, and I guess he felt the same. We didn't say a word on the short drive back to his place, and when we got inside it was like both of us were afraid to dive into the deep water. Finally, I couldn't stand it anymore.

"Destry..." I began

At the same moment, he said, "Simone..."

That cracked us up and the laughter broke the tension. "Let me talk," I said.

He nodded and I gathered my thoughts. "You know me. I hate being pushed. I'm pretty sure I'm in love with you, Des. Christ, no, I'm completely sure. The thing is, I was comfortable with where we are. I feel like I belong with you, and I hope you feel the same way, but I still feel free to have my own life, be my own person, you know? I can go to events, do my business shit, and if we're apart for a week or two, it's okay."

"Yes, I understand. I do love you, Simone, and I do feel like we belong together. I wasn't going to push you for more. I don't date anyone but you, and I know you're the same. I'm going to just tell you something, okay?"

I nodded. "Spill."

"I was waiting. I know you were badly hurt with what happened with your ex. I think you know I'm not him. I'm just not built like that."

"Yes, I don't believe you are," I said. "There is a solidity to you that I've never felt before. I know you're not a cheater, Des."

"No, I'm not. I just don't feel like you're ready to jump back into anything like marriage yet. I understand, and I'm okay with that. I like what we have, too, and I've never put any pressure on you. You know that."

I nodded again. "Thank you, Destry. You read me well. You did kinda coerce me into dating you, though."

He laughed. "Yeah, and I have never, to this day, got that 'No white boys' explanation, so you can never stop dating me until I get it."

I laughed. "I'll remember."

"Are you planning on changing anything about our relationship in the next 18 months?" he asked.

"I don't have any plans to ever change anything about it," I said.

That seemed to shock him a little. "Ever?" he asked.

"I didn't mean that like it came out," I said. "I meant I don't ever plan not being with you."

"I get it," he said. "What are you thinking?"

"I'm just thinking," I said. "I'm sorta confused and filled with anxiety right now. Can you give me some time?"

"Absolutely," he said. "I'm not pushing and I need to think, too."

I had to fly to New York City that week, and I spent the entire time I wasn't busy with work wondering what I was going to do. I was very aware of how connected Destry and I had become, but I had no plans to marry him or be like a live-in lover.

I went home for two days and talked to Mom and Dad. My sweet mother was all up in my business.

"Honey, you know I think the two of you are perfect for one another," she began. "You seem like you are just full of life for the first time..."

"You mean since Reuben?" I asked.

"Yes, I didn't want to say it. I know it brings up painful memories."

"You know, Mom, it really doesn't. I thought it would always be painful, but I just don't miss him anymore. I'm fine by myself or with Destry. I was in a good place before I met him, and although I do love him, I've grown up a lot. If he wasn't in my life, I would still be in a good place. Dad, you haven't said anything."

"Well, Simone, you're my baby," he said. "I want you to forget about Destry, Reuben and every other person, move back in with us and stay with us the rest of our lives."

We all got a good laugh. "As attractive as that sounds," I said, "I know you feel that way. Both of you do, and I'll never be able be able to tell you how safe that has always made me feel. I have always known my parents were my refuge if I needed one. I'm so thankful I have you. I know so many people don't, and I'll always be your baby."

Mom patted my hand and Dad petted my hair. "Aside from moving back in with you, tell me what you would do, Dad."

He contemplated for a few moments. "You're my first concern, Simone. You've been spending a lot of time with Destry, both here and in Canada. Did you have to love a Canadian?" We laughed and he continued. "Were you planning to change the pattern you've set?"

"No, but it's like now, I can do things like stay here a couple of days, and I don't feel pressured to hurry back to Winnipeg."

"I understand," he said. "But the fact is, you do hurry back to Winnipeg, or he comes here. If you're going to keep doing that, tell me what would be different if you had Célia? That's my second concern, or maybe third. Destry is up there, too."