The Massage Table Ch. 02

Story Info
Another cyclist, another massage.
1.4k words
4.53
8.4k
7
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

True to her word, Jill came back a week later, but she wasn't alone. There was another lady, a member of the cycling club named Maryanne, walking into my house behind Jill. I was astonished that Jill was so nonchalant about what we had done as to bring someone else without asking. Maryanne said she had heard wonderful things about my massage table and wanted Jill to introduce us so she could experience for herself. Maryanne was about 5' 1", maybe 110 lbs with a good ten of that in a very firm looking bust. She was a fiery redhead.

As I recovered from my shock I asked Maryanne what she wanted to experience. Maryanne said "Everything". Well okay, that narrows it down. I asked Jill what we should start with, and Jill said we could start anywhere, but she was not staying as she had some things to take care of. I walked Jill to the door and told her I would talk to her later. I turned back into the house and invited Maryanne to sit on the couch. She sat and said call me M, it makes me sound mysterious.

After a few minutes of talking, it came out that M's husband was in long term care and she was missing male companionship. Jill suggested me as a fill-in who could keep quiet about anything discussed or acted out. With that out of the way, I sat closer to Maryanne and placed a hand on her knee as we discussed massage techniques. Maryanne's knees clapped together, trapping my hand as she gasped and started to stand up. She looked like a filly trying to outrun the rest of the herd in fright. I quickly removed my hand and suggested we forget about any session today.

Maryanne looked up and shouted "No! I am here and we are going to go through this!" I leaned back against the side of the couch and told her that I would not force anything upon her and we were done. She started to cry and whimpered that she was ruining this as she ruined everything. I thought to myself "That's all i need is an hysterical neighbor ruining my practice and costing me my license or jail time." I hugged M to my chest and patted her back to calm her down. She lifted her head up, looked me in the eye and said "Take me back to your spare room before I lose my nerve." So I reached down and lifted her off the couch and carried her back to the room with her arms wrapped around my neck. As I pushed open the door, she kissed my earlobe and told me to do as I pleased with her.

I undressed M to her bra and panty set, and those firm breasts were very much standing to attention. I unfastened the front clasp and her breasts stood out with no sag. As I brushed the straps off her shoulders the heel of my hand rubbed her nipple. You would have thought I hit her with a cattle prod, the way she jumped. My eyes were drawn to her breasts bouncing like a basketball. I quickly took them into my hands and pinched her nipples between my thumb and finger. M moaned and reached for the back of my head to pull me closer. She pushed me down and asked me to suck her nipples as they grew fatter. I switched from one nipple to the other, wetting them with my kisses and squeezing them like ripe melons. M was really moaning now, and her knees were buckling under her. I walked her backwards until she hit the side of the bed and I pushed her down gently.

As I watched, M had a small orgasm with just the nipple play. I was now so turned on that I reached down to her panties to discover the crotch was swamped. I pulled them to the side and slipped a finger all the way into her pussy with no resistance. I couldn't wait to get my first taste of her. I wrapped her waistband in my hands and pulled her panties down her legs and off her feet, pausing to inhale her fragrance. M looked down at me and asked what I was going to do with her. I replied that i was going to eat her pussy, and she pulled back saying no one had ever done that to her. I told her to lay back on the pillows and let me try. If she didn't like it I would stop. M made me promise I would stop if she said so, and I said she should have a safe word to end whatever we were doing. She said okay and chose the word panther.

I leaned down and placed my hands on her thighs to open her up. I then placed my face against her pussy lips and kissed the outer skin. Getting no reaction I licked my tongue from the bottom of her labia to the nub of her clit. Again she jumped as if stuck by a cattle prod. I decided this was going to be one of the quickest times I would be bringing a lady to a climax, as she was just too sensitive.

As I bathed her outer lips with kisses, I ran a finger through her folds and rubbed the inner wall. M started moaning from low in her chest and her breathing quickened. The second time I licked up to her clit, she grabbed the back of my head and started directing me sideways across her lips to avoid her clit. I let her choose the path we took, and just let my tongue drag side to side. My face was getting wetter with her discharge, and M took me back and forth faster and faster. I knew we were on a collision course and there was no way to stop it. All of a sudden M stopped the side to side and directed me right onto her clit. As I sucked it into my mouth and bit lightly, she squirted all over my face as she screamed through another climax.

I was certain we were done, and made to get up and get her a wash cloth to clean up. She yelled for me to get back here and fuck her with my cock until she passed out. Who was I to argue with a lady. So I got on my knees, hooked her thighs over my forearms, and drove my cock deep into her pussy. I started to piston in and out, picking up speed and fucking her harder with each stroke. She kept hollering for more, so I pulled out and flipped her over onto her ands and knees. She looked back over her shoulder and told me in no uncertain terms to fuck her cunt until she told me to quit. I grabbed a handful of her red hair and pulled her neck back and up so I could bite her neck as I drove my cock back into her. She kept screaming faster, faster and more, more. I was sure she was trying to kill me with her demands. I licked my thumb and jammed it into her little rosebud as I pummeled her cunt with my cock. As my thumb buried to the second knuckle deep in her ass, M finally hit the strongest climax I had ever seen. Her inner muscles clamped down so hard on my cock I thought it would break off, and her thighs were drenched with our combined cum. She collapsed forward onto the bed, and I had to jam my forearms to keep from falling onto and smothering her. I laid down beside her and we panted heavily, trying to regain normal breathing.

After a few minutes I got up and staggered to the bathroom and started the shower. I went back to the bed and rolled Maryanne to the edge, helped her sit up and together we hobbled to the shower and let the hot water run down our bodies. As my strength returned I got a sponge and started to wash Maryanne's body, gently scrubbing away the sweat and cum. She just looked at me and sat down on the back bench of the shower, too tired to enjoy a shared cleanup. As I started massaging her scalp with shampoo, she placed her hands on my hips and pushed me to the side and hugged my body to hers.

As I reached up to shut the water off, Maryanne leaned into the corner and nodded off. I grabbed a towel, dried her body and carried her to the master bedroom and placed her under the covers. As I turned to leave, she whispered " Next time I won't send Jill away".

What did I get myself into?