The Masseur

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hips were squirming up and down, back and forth.

Almost out of a subconscious thought, I decided to pull her panties aside, and stick my tongue into her asshole.

After tonguing her asshole for a few minutes, Margaret started pulling my head away.

"Right now, you need to just come up here and touch my tongue with your tongue. I want your saliva in my mouth." She said.

She didn't waste any time as she literally pulled me straight up to her waiting mouth.

Once again, we started to kiss.

Our tongues were wrestling back and forth.

"So, you like my asshole?" She asked.

The fact was, I loved her asshole.

Her asshole was a light brown, with very little hair covering it. And it actually had a sweet taste to it.

"I think you should prove to me that you love my asshole. I want you to stick your finger in it... deeply, and then stick that finger in your mouth."

My hand dropped down below to her treasures, and within a few seconds, I had a finger buried inside of her juicy asshole. I fingered her good. I finger banged her for a few minutes while we continued to kiss.

"Oh baby, you're making me feel so..."

Margaret started to whimper and moan, and then her body started to shake.

"Oh god baby!" Margaret screamed.

Our tongues still continued to wrestle, back and forth, and Margaret continued to moan, and she screeched a couple of times. I now wanted to bring my finger to my face.

Margaret pulled her head away from mine, and brought my finger up to her nose.

"I think you've got a good smell of me baby!" She smiled.

I put my finger to my own nose, and took a sniff.

I was expecting to smell her poop. But I was pleasantly surprised to only smell her own beautiful aroma. I could smell her pussy. Once again, the beautiful scent of her pussy roamed into my awaiting nostrils. I then stuck my finger into my mouth, and was pleased to find the taste was a bit bitter, yet sweet.

"I think it's time for me to get a taste of you Mr. David, what do you think?"

Before I could answer, Margaret sat upright and unzipped my pants.

"Looks like someone is enjoying this as much as I am!" She giggled as she looked at the bulge in my pants.

"So, let's see what you're hiding in here."

She slowly, teasingly pulled my pants and underwear down until my hard cock finally sprang free, bouncing up and down just inches from her mouth.

"Well just look at this! You're such a beautiful young man with such a beautiful big cock! There must be seven inches of pure pleasure here!" She giggled.

"Well, I'm glad you're impressed." I smiled.

"Oh yes! I'm very impressed, to say the least!" She smiled.

Margaret leaned forward and licked the precum from my cock.

"Well, Mr. David, you taste just as delicious as you look!" She giggled.

"Well, I'm glad you-" I couldn't say another word, I could only let out a few moans of pleasure as Margaret viciously started sucking on my cock. She was definitely well practiced at this.

For the several minutes, Margaret licked up and down my shaft, and sucked my hard cock as though she was starving. She sucked on my balls and deep throated me several times. I could feel the tingling building up in my balls.

"Margaret, I'm not gonna' last much longer. I'm gonna' cum!"

She took my cock out of her mouth and looked up at me and winked.

"I think it's time you entered me, don't you think?" She said with a devilish grin.

Without further ado, Margaret finally removed her panties and I removed all of my clothes. She pushed me onto my back, and with one more deep-tongued kiss, pushed my head back.

"Right now, Mr. David, my pussy is going to swallow your cock, and I'm going to fuck you hard. My pussy juices are going to flow all over your hard cock.

She wasted no more time with climbing over me and positioning herself over my hardness.

Margaret's luscious boobs were directly in my face. They were such beautiful boobs.

She leaned down a little bit so I could put them in my mouth. One by one, I licked and sucked them.

"Are you ready my sweet David?" She asked.

Before I could answer, I felt her warm, wet pussy starting to swallow my cock.

She started slow. At first I only felt her warmth. Then I felt her starting to squirt on me once I had fully entered.

"Goddamn baby, I haven't felt anything like this since Raymond was inside me." She moaned.

I was now buried inside of Margaret's pussy. The feeling was indescribable.

Margaret started clenching and squeezing her pussy around my cock and she started moaning even louder.

"David, I want to you power-fuck me with that hard cock of yours. I want you to give me your 'all'. I want you to power-fuck me into Hell baby!"

***

Our bodies rocked and rolled for several minutes. Margaret was sweating, and her sweat dripped from her forehead and fell into my mouth. I licked it right up and enjoyed the taste. Her pussy continued to clamp and constrict on my cock. Her moans were growing louder and louder.

"Goddamn baby! That's right! Fuck me! Fuck your slut! Fuck your whore! I'm your whore now Mr. David! I'm your slut forever!! Fill my juicy cunt! Fill me with your seed!"

Margaret continued to rock my cock with all of her might.

"God yes!! Fuck me with your hard cock, you fucker!"

I was pumping her as fast and as hard as I could, while she continued rocking back and forth with all of her strength.

I could feel her juices leaking all over my cock and dripping down over my ball sack. The room now had a lovely aroma mixture of both the candles and our sex.

"I'm almost there baby!" She moaned.

"So am I!" I said as I could feel the tingling in my balls building up.

"Oh God! Oh God! Fuck yes! Oh David! I'm there!" She screamed.

And then it happened. I shot a huge load of my cum deep inside of her steaming hot pussy as she continued to clamp down on my cock in an intense orgasm.

Her body was shaking fiercely.

After a few minutes, Margaret collapsed onto my chest.

We were both breathing heavily.

She started to nibble on my ear once again, and starting moaning something I couldn't quite understand.

I kissed her back, and nibbled on her ears as well.

"My God, you shit head! That was so good!" She growled.

"I think I'm in love with you!" I said.

Again, we started kissing, and our tongues wrestled. Soon, I started to nibble on her ears, just as she'd done mine. And then I started to lick on her neck.

"I want you to get hard again." She growled into my ear.

She reached down and started to fondle and cup my balls.

I let out a little growl of my own.

"You need you to get this hard again. I've got a surprise for you." She said.

***

She stroked me for a few minutes until I was finally hard again.

Our kissing and growling came to a stop.

Margaret lifted up and positioned herself over me.

Looking down at me, our eyes connected, and she gave me a very seductive look.

Without a further word, Margaret slowly lowered herself back down onto my cock.

At first touch, I could feel her asshole clench up a bit, and Margaret let out a little bit of a whimper.

"I never let Ray do this. This is new to me." She said.

I started to gently push myself in.

I finally felt the crown of my cock push past her ring. And again, Margaret let out a small cry. We took it very slowly for the next few moments.

"I think you're in baby." Margaret whispered.

"I think I am too." I said quietly, trying to let her adjust.

Little by little, I felt my cock slowly pushing up inside of Margaret's asshole. I could feel the warmth and welcoming of her bowels.

Within a few moments of slow moving, Margaret finally settled down on me, with my cock fully buried inside of her.

Margaret took a few deep breaths, getting prepared for a full-forced ass fucking.

"Listen Mr. David Armstrong." She said. "Right now, your cock is buried deeply inside of my asshole. Nobody has ever been inside my ass before now. I want you to go slowly, and gently. But soon, I want you to treat my asshole like it belongs to you. Like I'm your personal slut. I want you to fuck my hot asshole with abandon. And soon, I want you to shoot your hot cum as far up into my asshole as you can. Can you do that for me baby?" Margaret asked.

Before I could answer her request, Margaret started to rock her hips back and forth, and I could feel her bowels clenching around my cock. It was a most wonderful feeling.

Margaret started to moan little bit. I couldn't tell if she was in pain or not, so I asked.

"Baby, just keep fucking my ass. My ass has never belonged to anyone before. Not even my late husband. But now that I have your cock deeply inside of my asshole, I think it's safe to say, my asshole, my entire body... I myself, belong to you. I want you to treat me like your own personal whore. Fuck me hard, and shoot your hot cum as deep inside my asshole as you possibly can baby!" Margaret said.

For the next several minutes, Margaret rocked her hips back and forth, with my hard cock buried deeply in her bowels. I could feel her bowel muscles tighten. She continued to rock my cock as hard as she could.

"Oh god!" She screamed. "Right there baby! Right there!" She screamed.

"I'm there! I'm there!" I moaned.

"Do it baby! Do it! Shoot your hot cum deep in my ass! Give me your juice!" She screamed.

Margaret's body started to shake, and I shot my second load deep inside of her bowels.

"Oh god baby!" She screamed.

Margaret slowed her pace until she was finally just sitting still on top of me, breathing hard. She gave my cock a final squeeze with her asshole as I started to go soft, and eventually slid out.

A few moments later, we were once again laying down and cuddling each other.

"Wow, I just don't know what to say!" Margaret groaned.

We both lay there, looking up at the ceiling and not saying much, just letting the candle light still flicker throughout the room and the music from my small stereo flow like slow ocean waves.

"Margaret..." I started to speak.

"No, don't speak, my love, just cuddle me." She said as she wrapped her arms around me, along with her leg over my waist. "There's no need to say anything. I think we both know."

***

"Well there you two are!" Mom exclaimed as Margaret and I walked through the door. "I was beginning to think you two weren't coming back!" She laughed as she glanced at the clock hanging on our kitchen wall.

"Well of course we were coming back, we wouldn't want to miss out on that Chinese take-out, now would we?" Margaret laughed.

Margaret and I both exchanged glances.

I could see the sparkle in Margaret's eyes. She was so full of life, as always. I'm sure I had the same look in my eyes.

"Well, I didn't know how long you two would be, so I went ahead and ordered for all of us, so just dig in!" Mom cheered.

She had the table set up nicely.

Margaret took a seat, as did I, with my cock still half hard.

"This looks so wonderful Diane. Thank you for putting this all together." Margaret smiled.

"Oh, no worries sister! Just dig-in and enjoy!" Mom said. "This is just a little 'Quick-Order' that I thought would suit a Saturday night. I think you should tell me just how well the 'massage' went."

"Well, let's just say it this way; Mr. David here knows how to make a woman feel like new again!" Margaret grinned.

"Well, I do know that!" Mom said.

"So, did I take care of your back pain Margaret?" I asked, giving Margaret's elbow a little bump.

"Yep, you did indeed! Diane, your son is a genius! Whatever he's learned in that Massage School, it worked well on my lower back. He's a Treasure!" Margaret cheered.

"Well, I guess they taught him well!" Mom said.

"They did indeed." Margaret smiled.

"David, there are a couple boxes in the car that still need brought up. Won't you be a dear and go fetch them?" Mom asked.

Mom locked eyes with me.

This wasn't a request; it was a demand.

"Yeah, no problem. I'll be right back." I answered.

A million thoughts ran through my mind as I walked down the stairway and out to our car.

'Well, this should be interesting.' I thought to myself.

Fetching a couple boxes from the car only takes a couple minutes, so I wasn't sure exactly what my mom was going to try to get talked-out with Margaret.

Upon returning to the kitchen, both mom and Margaret were laughing and joking about something while nibbling on their food.

"Oh, there's my strong young Masseur!" Margaret cheered.

"Is everything ok?" I asked.

"Of course everything is ok. In fact, things couldn't be better!" Mom smiled. "Margaret and I were just talking about her 'massage'." Mom grinned. "She enjoyed it so much that she'd like you to do it for her more often, perhaps a few times a week. That is, if you're up to it?"

Margaret looked up at me and winked.

I knew from the looks in their eyes that the cat was out of the bag. And I could feel my face turning red with some slight embarrassment, and a little perspiration building on my forehead.

"Honey, come over here and give your old mom a hug." Mom smiled, holding out her arms.

I gave mom a big hug, and she asked me to sit down.

"Sweetie, don't you think your ol' mom 'knows'?" Mom grinned while patting my leg.

"You do?" I asked.

"Of course I do! I'm your mom! I gave birth to you! And I want you to know that I'm ok with it." Mom gave my cheek a little loving pinch.

A wave of relief flowed through my body as I let out a huge sigh of relief.

"Diane, don't you think we should tell him?" Margaret smiled.

"Actually, I think we should just go ahead and show him." Mom grinned as she stood up and walked over to Margaret, and the two shared a beautifully romantic, passionate kiss.

I was taken aback and pleasantly surprised at what I was seeing.

Both women looked at me and giggled.

"I think he likes what he's seeing!" Mom laughed.

"Do tell us, Mr. David, do you like what you're seeing?" Margaret asked.

My cock was harder than ever now. The sight of my dear mom and our beautiful neighbor, my new lover, Margaret, kissing, and tonguing each other's mouths was such a turn on.

"I think we should all sit down and just enjoy our food. And then, we'll enjoy a little 'dessert'! Mom cheered.

***

Over the course of the next hour, we all enjoyed the Chinese Take-Out and laughed and joked about anything and everything.

It was the most beautiful sight watching mom and Margaret just talk shit and giggling back and forth while a lovely nighttime breeze swept through our half-opened kitchen windows.

"Diane, I do need to ask you, do you enjoy beer or wine?" Margaret asked mom.

"Well, I'm not much of a drinker at all, actually. Only on occasion, I'll indulge. Why? Would you like to have some wine right now?" Mom asked.

"Well, it's just such a special weekend for me, having you and Mr. Handsome here. I'm so full of joy! And when I'm full of joy, I like to enjoy some wine! Would you care to indulge with me?" Margaret smiled.

"Well, in that case, I'd certainly like to enjoy a glass, or two, or more with you!" Mom cheered. "But I'm sorry, we don't have any here. Just coffee, juice and milk." Mom said with a slight frown.

"Oh, no worries dear, I've got some back in my fridge. I'll be right back." Margaret said and walked out.

***

"So, what did you think of that kiss?" Mom asked. "I'll bet you weren't expecting that!" She grinned.

"Well honestly, I thought it was awesome. And nope, you're right. I didn't expect that. Not in a million years."

"Well, look. I'm not gay. I'm not a lesbian, if that's what you're thinking. But, I do love that woman, in a special 'friendship' sort of way, if that makes any sense. Let me just say it this way; she makes me feel wonderful. She's like the missing piece to me since your dad died several months ago. Does that make any sense?" Mom asked while taking a sip of her coffee.

"Actually mom, it makes total sense, and I'm damn glad. She's also making me feel quite special too. 'The missing piece' as you call it." I said.

"Well, I can tell you that I enjoyed the kiss. I plan on kissing her again later. She's just so damn cheerful and happy. She's like a little angel that's been sent to us. I don't know quite how to describe her. I just love her. I don't mean I'm 'in-love' with her, but dammit, you know what I mean?" Mom asked.

"Mom, I think I know exactly what you mean, and you don't need to try to explain yourself. If you feel like kissing her, then just kiss her. I certainly think she enjoyed the last one." I said while taking another bite of my food.

***

"Here we go!" Margaret came back in. "This is what Mr. Handsome over here drank with me earlier, just before my 'massage.'"

"Oh, this is Chardonnays, this is good stuff!' Mom said.

"It is indeed. It's a special occasion, with special people!" Margaret smiled.

In Margaret's hands was the bottle of Chardonnay, and three wine glasses, a little different from what she and I had used awhile earlier.

"This is well-chilled, and I think you'll love it!" Margaret smiled.

"Well, I'm sure I will. It's been awhile since I've drank or had any alcohol, so I'm sure it'll hit me fast!" Mom laughed.

"Oh, don't worry about that dear, just take a few sips and enjoy the lovely taste. You know something, you're just as pretty as our Florida sunsets are!" Margaret smiled as she started pouring the drinks.

"Oh, aren't you just a sweetheart!" Mom laughed.

"Well, I call it as I see it!" Margaret smiled.

"Davie, sweetheart, I think I'd like a little soft music playing while we enjoy our drinks."

"My little boom box is still in Margaret's apartment. I forgot to bring it back. Just a second, I'll get it."

As I walked out, I could hear mom and Margaret talking something about what a good kid I was and how this was going to be an awesome time together. Something like that, but I couldn't really make out everything they were saying.

When I got back, I set my little stereo down and hit the play button. Instantly, the soft music that had played just a while ago for Margaret and myself was now softly flowing throughout our apartment. And again, my cock started to twitch.

"Hmm, this brings back some recent memories." Margaret grinned.

"Mmm, hmm." Mom moaned.

***

After a few hours and several glasses of our delicious beverages, I was feeling the buzz, and I could tell that mom and Margaret were as well.

"Meeting you is such a true pleasure Margaret! I can't even begin to tell you!" Mom said.

"Oh honey, the pleasure is all mine as well!" Margaret smiled.

"I don't know what to even say." Mom smiled.

"Well, I do know what to say." I grinned. "I'd like to see you two kiss again."

"Well, lookie here, Mr. Handsome over here wants to see me kiss his mom again." Margaret laughed.

"Little pervert." Mom laughed.

"Call me what you will." I laughed.

I could tell the Chardonnay was hitting all three of us. Our inhibitions were lowered. I was really starting to enjoy this.

"Well, sweetie..." Margaret said to my mom, "would you like to try another kiss?"

Margaret barely finished her sentence before mom stood up and walked slowly over to her and held out her hands. Margaret reached out and the two beautiful ladies stood there and held hands for a few moments, just staring each into each other's eyes.

"I told you, this was going to be the start of something beautiful." Margaret smiled at mom, as she leaned in for a kiss.

That kiss was short and simple.

Mom moaned.

"I don't think that's even close to being 'enough'." Mom giggled.

"Well, who said that was the end?" Margaret also giggled.

I sat there and watched as mom and Margaret leaned in again for another kiss, a much longer one. When their lips parted every few seconds, I could see their tongues dancing, much like mine and Margaret's had done just a while ago.