The Master and the Ring Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jasliz
jasliz
3,535 Followers

"More... I can take more," Serena suddenly said.

Henri looked up at Yvonne and raised his eyebrow curiously. Yvonne returned the surprised look just as Henri pressed his wide shaft further into Serena, easing half of his long cock into her depths. She watched the expression on Henri's face. She saw pure pleasure the like she had never witnessed on a man's face before. The forbidden arts were very enjoyable.

"Ohhhhhh... it's it's so full... I... ohhhhh..... It's so big...!"

Serena was beginning to feel the extent of Henri's cock, testing her limits and Yvonne recalled the sensation from yesterday. Without being asked, Yvonne knelt down and began to lick the last half of Henri's extensive cock. It was too dry to enter her sister and she wanted to help her as much as she could. Henri's face contorted in what seemed like pain but had to be pleasure. She recognized what she was doing would only bring him to a climax sooner even though it helped Serena.

"Are you close, Henri?" she asked.

"I'm afraid I am, mi lady. Her body is pulsating upon me and the sensation is building quickly."

She watched as Henri's heavy testicles rose and tightened in preparation of his climax. This gave Yvonne an idea. If she could keep them from rising, he may be able to refrain from climaxing. Without discussing this with him, she reached between his legs and, took hold of both his tightening balls and pulled them down with much force.

"Aaagh!" Henri called out in pain as Yvonne wrenched them downward.

"I apologize, Sir... I was only trying to help."

"Ohh.... That hurt a great deal but you did interrupt the pleasure and I remain hard. It did help, Yvonne."

"I am glad. I can be gentler next time."

She saw Henri smile weakly before turning his attention to Serena. All this time she had ignored them, busily playing with her sex and keeping her eyes closed tight. Now as Henri pressed further into her, she began to pant and act as if she was not receiving enough oxygen. The saliva on Henri's shaft helped him ease into Serena and Yvonne watched in astonishment as the rest of Henri's cock disappeared slowly into her sister. She kept a wary eye on his testicles, ready to pull them down again if thy rose to high.

Their bodies met and Henri held himself buried as deep as possible in Serena's bowels.

"You did it, Sister... you've taken him all!" Yvonne gushed loudly.

Serena bit her lip, played ferociously but did not comment. Holding himself there, he looked back at Yvonne with hope and pleasure written on his face. At that very instant, Yvonne truly believed that Henri was going to save them from a terribly painful death at the hands of the Master and Mentula.

**

Moments earlier the Master had Mentula fully buried into the willing follower's ass. She moaned slightly as he drove his cock deeply over and over into the poor woman's body. She was scarcely alive, having endured hours of Mentula's width and length. Her gaping hole was stretched beyond repair, destroying her muscles to facilitate Mentula's massive girth. The glow of the ring was at its brightest, shining like a blue sun around the shaft of the Master. When his orgasm arrived, the blue light turned bright white and Mentula exploded inside the woman's body, filling her intestines with its dark seed. Her belly expanded as if several months pregnant as his seed flooded her insides. The Master screamed in unadulterated pleasure, the ring enhancing the climax several time greater than a mortal man could survive. The life force of the woman was drained during Mentula's climax, taking her energy to power the dark ring until she ceased to moan and appeared as dead on the bed made for a king.

The Master finished his climax, pulled his massive cock free of her spent body and watched as the bed was flooded with his effluent. The dark seed rushed out, as the woman's abdomen returned to its original shape. Leaving her, the Master walked back to the chamber he had first appeared. His body was vibrating with power. She had given him much, a very devoted follower there was no doubt.

**

The guards outside heard the climax of the Master and opened the doors to the chamber a few minutes later. They were instructed to remove the woman and discard the body if she was dead. They usually were but some had survived on occasion. The guards were allowed to have the survivors for as long as they lived. Their minds were not ever the same after Mentula but the guards didn't need a talker.

Finding this one alive, the four were pleased, picking her up in the drenched sheets and taking her out the doors to the hallway. Her body dripped the Master's seed as they carried her several minutes to a small room where others awaited. They cheered when she was brought into the room and unceremoniously dropped onto a rough wood table among the saturated sheets.

"She lives!" one yelled.

"I'm first!" a second added.

A line was formed; the first took his place and the woman slowly opened her hollow eyes as her legs were pulled apart.

**

Serena had never known a man before. She had never experienced a hard penis in her vagina to relate the sensation to what she was feeling now. With Henri fully buried in her bowels she felt a fullness she's never experienced. There was only slight discomfort, which she found odd because of what Yvonne had said yesterday, she expected much worse. Never ceasing to grind her clitoris with her fingers, she felt the sensations of spreading warmth and pleasure expand throughout her body, mixing with the fullness beneath. This was much different than the tiny candle she felt yesterday. This was enormous and much warmer. From her sister's words, Serena knew she had taken all of the handsome Henri's member into her body. She felt pride and relief she had managed the chore only a few hours after her sister.

What she felt now was pleasure increasing more fully over her body. She was adjusting to his length and girth and sweet bliss was overcoming fear and any discomfort. It was amazing. The sensations began to rush through her and only increased as she felt Henri begin to retreat and withdrawal his massive cock. She felt her tight ring clutch his shaft as he exited, leaving her empty and wanting his return. As he did she felt the cold saliva of her sister's mouth lubricate Henri's shaft as it filled her full of hot bliss. She was vibrating with pleasure, her body light and filled with euphoric bliss she never thought possible. Time was of naught and Serena basked in the pleasure of the forbidden act.

**

Henri looked down with his cock buried deeply into the virgin woman. He had preserved her vagina, taking her ass instead. He couldn't believe she had taken the whole of his long, wide cock this easily. He figured it was all due to her preparation and lubrication her sister continued to replenish. The incredible feel around his cock was mind-blowing and he was soon ready to blow even after Yvonne had yanked on his testicles downward. She was going to have to do it again soon if he was going to last any longer.

Henri was impressed with this younger sister, a virgin really, taking him all and seeming to enjoy his cock sliding in and out of her tight ass. She was working her sex and clitoris vigorously and the look on her face and the way her body seemed stimulated, told Henri she was thoroughly enjoying his shaft, even as big as it was. Her voluptuous breasts were pressed together by her arms and capped off with erect nipples, pointing straight to the roof of the chamber. He wanted to reach forward and touch them both they looked so inviting. He resisted, not knowing what both sisters would think of him touching them. Preparing their bodies for Mentula had nothing to do with touching their breasts. It was a shame because they seemed to be begging to be fondled.

"I'm approaching climax. I must withdraw," Henri suddenly said.

The thought of touching Serena's incredible breasts had pushed his pleasure to the boiling point. As he pulled his wet member all the way free of Serena's tight ass, it flipped upward, throbbing and begging for release. He watched Serena's reaction to his leaving. Her anal opening remained wide open, perfectly round and dark pink almost red within. As he stared, he did not notice Yvonne. Suddenly his balls were being pulled down a second time, but gently this time. He looked at her and she did not look up at him, busily keeping him from climax. What she did after pulling his testicles down shocked Henri fully. Yvonne began sucking his cock head as well as adding more saliva for reentry. Amazingly the sensation was different enough to keep his seed from being released. The combination of his testicles being pulled and her sucking and licking his cock calmed him down enough to try and reinsert his massive shaft back into the younger sister. He noticed that her ass remained partially opened and as he pressed forward, his cock easily descended in again.

Serena let out a deep long moan as the extent of Henri eased back into her until their bodies touched once again. Henri held himself home, basking in the sensation of heat and euphoric bliss he had not grown accustomed to. The forbidden act was doing thing to his body he never even dreamed about.

"You entered her easily as she kept herself open," Yvonne said, watching.

"Yes, I've noticed that before. It's well to remember."

"I will. She is doing well."

"Yes she is... very well."

It was then that Serena opened her eyes and looked up at the two in conversation. Henri saw her eyes open and looked down at the younger sister as his cock moved slowly in and out.

"You... two speak... as if I'm not... here," Serena said, between heavy breathing.

"You didn't seem to be, Sister... how are you handling him?" Yvonne asked.

"It... feels... amazing, Sister... I'm... in awe... of the... sensations."

"You are adapting to him very well, Serena... can you achieve climax this way?"

"I... believe... so... soon."

With that, Serena closed her eyes again and renewed her efforts on her clitoris. Henri had focused on the conversation, putting the pleasure out of his mind as much as he could. He was again impressed that she may climax during the forbidden act for the first time. Was it possible the pleasure was greater than the proper way?

Feeling his arousal again begin to peak, he did not know if he could last until Serena climaxed. More time had gone by than he first realized. He knew this by the sun's light on the wall from the high window. He was amazed that she had taken him this long and that he was able to keep from orgasm as well. Henri, kept a constant rhythm, in and out of Serena's body, trying to help her climax before he did. If she could orgasm with him he felt she stood a better chance of survival with Mentula. The sensations in his cock were growing, the pleasure surging though his body as his testicles rose tightly around his shaft. Yvonne had not noticed, focused on her little sister and watching her approach her own climax.

As soon as Serena's body began to shake and contort, the pleasure became too great for Henri to stop. Her bowels began to squeeze his shaft as her climax took hold of her body. This sent Henri over the point of resistance and his cock exploded forth into Serena's intestines as her body shook and climaxed on his spewing cock. The pleasure again was legendary, rocking Henri's body to the point of overload. He felt himself sway and his vision was lost for a split second as the second burst of semen left his body as he held himself deeply in the young woman.

Serena was holding her breath, her back arched and her entire body vibrating from the pleasure of the climax that gripped her. Finally remembering to breath, she began gasping for air, her breast rising and falling rapidly on her chest. Her body shook and trembled from the orgasmic waves crashing through her. Henri's cock continued to spew forth, releasing his load with each massive contraction. So overwhelmed he fell forward onto the young woman. His chest met hers and together they held each other through to the end of the climax. Neither realizing at the time the strangeness of the embrace.

**

Yvonne watched with astonishment and slight jealously her sister and Henri climax together in each other's arms. The pleasure must have been staggering from them to do this without thinking of the repercussions. Yvonne had experienced a climax with Henri but their bodies did not come together like her sister and his. She watched them perspire and shake in each other's arms even after the climax had ended; both breathing deeply and enjoying one another.

Finally, Henri sat up, looking uncomfortable and a little worried about what he had done. His large penis was still fully engulfed inside Serena. He shyly looked at Yvonne and she raised an eyebrow at him but said nothing. Serena was still unaware of anything really, lying on her back with her eyes closed and shaking ever so often from an aftereffect that took hold. Before anything could be said the door to the chamber burst open and two guards entered.

Henri seemed to recognize them and Yvonne assumed they were the same who said they might come and check on his progress. She covered herself as best she could immediately as they walked into the chamber toward them. Serena was just opening her eyes, she screamed in fright as she saw them.

They both laughed and ogled both sisters. "Well look at this... you don't waste no time. Already taking the Master's favorite hole," the bearded one said, laughing.

"He seems to have just finished as well. Look at the mess," the smaller said as they stood next to the lounge.

Semen was oozing out around Henri's shrinking shaft and Yvonne watched as he pulled out completely. She knew what to expect and wasn't surprised to see a large quantity of his seed gush out before the rest oozed slowly out of Serna's open and red hole.

"Holy Mentula! Look at all that splooge!" the smaller guard called out.

"Seems Henri here likes the tight ass like the Master does. We arrived a little too late to watch you go at this wench. Too bad, now you'll be useless for a bit. I'm sure the older one wants some of the same."

"Do you think the Master will mind if we have a go at her," the younger said eyeing Yvonne up and down.

She had an arm over her large breasts and a hand over her shaved sex. Neither was covering her well.

"I don't know if that is a wise idea... what if he finds out?" Henri said, standing up with his shrinking cock covered in his semen.

The guards looked at each other, contemplating their options. They kept looking at Yvonne and Serena and Yvonne thought for a moment they might take the risk and violate them without the Master's permission. Thankfully Henri talked them out of it.

"You know what he does to people that disobey him. I've heard he kills them as painfully as possible."

"We have rounds to make anyway," the bearded said. "But we may be back later when you're all used up again."

The smaller guard, who had walked around behind Yvonne, smacked her on the backside and both guards left chucking.

"Thank you for saving us the humiliation," Yvonne said.

Serena shivered. "They are revolting I feel dirty just letting them see me like this."

"They are gone and I doubt they will return," Henri said.

jasliz
jasliz
3,535 Followers
12