The Master and the Ring Ch. 05

Story Info
The Master arrives.
5.9k words
4.65
29.2k
11
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 11/14/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jasliz
jasliz
3,535 Followers

Chapter 5

Days passed. Serena's injury healed quickly and the bond between Henri and the sisters continued to grow. Henri was ordered to spend each day with them, from sun up to sun down. They quickly grew accustomed to his manhood, taking him with no hesitancy or pain whatsoever. No pain, only pleasure as they practiced the forbidden act over and over with him. He was surprised but he did grow familiar with the tightness and exquisite sensations, letting him last and last. He was able to prepare each woman for long periods of time before the pleasure mounted and he released his seed. They grew more skilled with oral pleasure, to bring him back to erect. Something he didn't think was possible. And then there was Serena... she continued to desire his semen in her mouth as often as opportunity permitted. He became so used to this that she stopped asking and he automatically would feed his seed to her upon his climax. Yvonne never requested the same and he didn't ask.

They remained in fear of the Master's coming, especially as the days passed. They only practiced the forbidden act; their goal was preparation. Henri learned more fully the importance of lubrication, knowing it was the key to the women's survival when the Master called. He hoped he could supply his seed to their bodies just prior to Mentula's entrance, thinking this would give them the best chance.

The guards continued to give him orders but never gave clues to when the Master would call upon the sisters. Henri assumed they didn't know themselves. Rumors abounded in the great hall. Young women arriving daily from other countries and were never seen again. High pitch screams echoing the structure fed these rumors. Henri wondered why they would come willingly and what would happen when they stopped.

**

The latest willing woman's heart stopped after only the third guard. This did not stop the other seven from getting their enjoyment from her corpse, if only by sight, masturbating over the top of her and covering her splendid physique with their loads. With her body disposed of, they went back to their assignments around the great hall. No one noticed the Master was with them in his human form. No one put the familiar face of the Master together with the average man. The ring was again on a chain around his neck. He always kept it close, never without it.

After walking the defeated country's sacred hall, the Master felt the ring warm on his chest, signifying its hunger already. The ring craved more, increasing in its wanting since he first discovered it. It was becoming insatiable. He returned to his quarters, sneaking in the hidden entrance to avoid detection by the guards in his human form. Peaking around the divider, the Master checked to see if a new woman was available to him so soon. The ring grew hot and he must obey the ring. The bed was empty. No matter, he would find his own. Removing his clothing he detached the ring from the chain and placed it, glowing, over his flaccid cock. Surging with power and an unquenchable hunger for sex, the Master left his chamber through the large double doors and headed in the direction of Henri and the Sisters. Their time had come.

**

Henri was on the precipice, just a few more thrust and he would achieve enough arousal to stimulate ejaculation. He was working hard, vigorously driving his hard, meaty cock in and out of Yvonne, his favorite. Her ass was exquisite, and he never missed an opportunity to fill it full of his steely member. She was panting, working her clitoris with a blurred hand, lying on her back with both legs high in the air. Serena, kneeling next to Yvonne, watched Henri thrust in and out, waiting impatiently for the eruption. Her eyes pleaded for Henri to climax, almost begging for the nectar Henri would soon deposit into her wanting mouth.

It wasn't to be. Suddenly the door to the chamber opened abruptly and the Master entered. Henri, seeing him, immediately pulled out of Yvonne just prior to his climax. Diverting his eyes, he backed slowly away from the two women to an alcove. Seconds later, peeking around the stone corner, Henri took the chance to view the Master finish what he had started. Henri's penis remained rigid, wanting greatly to release the load he had boiling in his loins. The urge only increased as he watched the Master join Yvonne and Serena. Henri was in awe of the Master's form. He was enormous, towering over the women. His naked muscled body rippled with power and definition. The Master's penis was immense almost twice as long and thick as Henri's own. At the base of his shaft, Henri saw a curious gold ring tightly around the Master's giant cock. Even from the distance he was away, Henri could see odd runes around the ring and they were shining a faint blue.

With amazement, Henri watched the long thick shaft engorge and grow erect, getting larger with each second until the Master took hold of it in one gigantic hand. With fear in her eyes, Serena approached, reaching up with both hands to grip the Master's hard cock. Henri's hand spontaneously went to his own throbbing member and stroked just as Serena began. Standing, Serena opened her mouth to lick the red swollen head of the Master's cock but could not open wide enough to take him inside her mouth. Using her hands, she stroked and licked the massive shaft, sticking her tongue deep inside the inch long slit of the Master's urethra.

The Master's head fell back in pleasure. Henri felt pride. He had taught Serena well and hoped what she had learned would somehow save her and Yvonne. The Master grunted approval as the tongue of Serena pressed deeper into his massive slit and she stroked quickly. With her hands on either side of his shaft, she stroked the thick tool, each hand separated by over an inch, the master was so wide. The runes on the gold ring continued to glow blue as Serena stroked the massive shaft.

Envious, Henri wished he had finished before the master arrived. This was not a selfish desire only; no it was to aid Yvonne in what was to come. If Henri had reached climax he would have deposited the needed lubrication into Yvonne's rectum in preparation for the Master, giving Serena a few spurts for good measure. Now that he had been unsuccessful, she would have to endure the Master without the helpful lubrication of Henri's seed. Henri watched on as Serena did all she could to coat the Master's mammoth cock with her saliva before he turned and took Yvonne.

Yvonne lay motionless with fright on the red velvet lounge. Henri could see her fear, and he could also see that she was concentrating on keeping her anal muscles open from when Henri so abruptly left. She did not want it to close fully though it would do little to ease her pain when the Master tired of Serena's hands and mouth. Henri had taught her this, showing her the ease in which he could return to her ass if she remained partially open. The Master was much too big for it to matter but still she tried.

The time had come.

Henri could do nothing but watch. He had been sent in to prepare the women for the Master's arrival and had possibly now failed. Without his seed, Yvonne may hemorrhage and die from the Master's massive cock. Awestruck, Henri watched the Master pull away from Serena and kneel down on the floor beneath Yvonne. Even kneeling, his cock was much too high to enter her. Lifting the woman in one large hand, the other grasped his wet cock, bending it down to Yvonne's quivering anus. The sheer size of the Master's head roughly covered Yvonne's bottom from Henri's view as the Master came in contact with the panicked woman. Gripping Yvonne's body tighter around the waist, the Master pressed her upon his cock as if she was a toy vagina made just for him. Yvonne cried out in pain as her ass stretched around the red bulbous head until it was forced into her anal cavity. Henri expected her to die, to be torn asunder but somehow she had survived the initial penetration, and was taking the Master further into her body. She was limp in the Master's hand, possible unconscious, Henri could not tell from where he stood around the corner. He was still stroking his cock, unaware he was even doing it, as he was unable to turn away from the sight. Further and further the Master's cock disappeared into Yvonne's body until half was hidden from Henri's view. The Master stopped, holding the limp woman still and seemingly basking in the sensations covering half of his member.

Serena moved then, still standing next to the Master, she placed both hands under his heavy balls, lifting and rolling them in her hands. The Master grunted his approval and immediately began to pull Yvonne back off his cock with just his hand. Serena moved to the half of his cock that was not in use, stroking with her hands as Yvonne was brought back on the other half. The combination seemed to please the Master. Serena sped up, stroking twice as fast as the Master moved Yvonne for several minutes. Assisting her sister more, Serena leaned over and licked and spit upon the Master's shaft as it left Yvonne's body while she stroked him.

Henri watched from afar the Master's heavy testicles begin to rise, but it took quite some time. Serena was frantic, trying desperately to get the Master to climax, stroking faster and faster. Henri knew she was trying to save her sister and her mouth was drying out quickly. The longer the Master penetrated Yvonne the more damage she would suffer. It was apparent to Henri that more of the Master's cock was entering her the closer he came to his climax. He knew not where it could be going, fearing the worst.

Already, twice the amount of time had passed from when Henri had entered the chamber to prepare the sisters this evening. The stamina of the Master was staggering. Not only was he lasting he had been holding the full weight of Yvonne in his one hand as he manually moved her body on and off of his shaft. There was no doubt in Henri's mind why he was so feared. He could hear soft moans coming from Yvonne, she was not completely out and thankfully not dead. The ring around the Master's shaft glowed bright blue, pulsing now, as did his shaft at the same rate almost as if they were connected.

Serena had begun to tire; sweat covered her naked body as she tried valiantly to save her sister. Her chest gasped for air, lifting her large breasts with each deep inhale. She was constantly licking the top and side of the Master's massive cock to add as much lubrication as she could for Yvonne. Henri watched with a sort of pride at all the preparation coming to fruition.

As Henri's reminiscing ended, he noticed Serena had a hold of the gold ring around the Master's shaft. She was moving it with her hands up and down the slippery shaft of Mentula, all the way to where the shaft disappeared into her sister's body. The Master seemed to enjoy this even more and from the moans of pleasure, the monster was making, he was on the verge of climax. Just as the climax arrived, Serena screamed and pulled as hard as she could on the ring, forcing her sister's body off Mentula and pulling the ring from the long wide shaft of the Master at the same time.

Right before his eyes, Henri watched the Master's body shrink to a normal man, and drop Yvonne onto the lounge chair. Henri recognized the guard immediately, the scrawny man who had come alone to the woman's chamber several days ago. Henri sprang from his alcove with all the speed he could muster. As the man struggled to take the ring from Serena, Henri came from behind and snapped his neck like a twig.

Serena and Henri stood over the dead man looking at each other in shocked surprise and relief. Serena held the ring in her palm and Henri looked at it in wonder.

"The source of his power... it has to be. How did you know?"

"I didn't."

"Why did you remove the ring then?"

"I was just trying to save Yvonne from his seed. I knew when he was going to climax and acted."

"Your act was our salvation, Serena," Henri said, looking at the ring in her hand.

You take it... use it to rid our nation of the plague that has fallen upon us," Serena said, handing it to Henri.

He took it, but only held it in his hand, looking at it curiously.

"Yvonne!" Serena screamed, remembering her sister.

This pulled Henri back to the women. The women he loved.

"I'll live," Yvonne said, weakly.

Henri could see the extent of the damage. She was torn severely from Mentula but Henri believed she could be stitched and eventually recover.

"I will see to my sister. You must use that ring and rally the remainder of our forces. Run the bastards out of our lands," Serena blurted.

"I will return for you both," Henri said, backing away from the sisters.

Both of them watched him lower the ring. It began to glow blue as it neared his semi hard shaft. As Henri placed the warm ring next to the head of his cock, it enlarged to fit his wider member. Pleasure and power surged through Henri's body as the ring passed over his head, sliding down to the base of his penis on its own. He could have sworn his cock was literally pulled into it. Henri's body grew before the women, filling the small chamber with his massive size. He was even larger than the previous Master was and his already large cock was colossal with the ring upon it.

Both women gasped at the size of Henri. He looked down at them from above, his head almost to the ceiling of the high chamber. He looked at his hands and body, amazed at the size and power he felt.

"This shouldn't take long," he said in a booming voice.

Leaving the women, he scarcely made it out of the door of their chamber. The first guard he saw thought he was the Master and saluted him. Henri took the man by the head and ripped it from his body. Every guard he saw he did the same until they began fleeing for their lives before him. Soon the call to arms was sounded and Henri was joined by soldiers from his own country. The Master's old forces fled before him as he dashed them to pieces with his indestructible body. The carnage was great and terrible. A cheer went out over the cries of the wounded and dying. The naked form of Henri could be seen laying waste to the enemy long into the night.

**

Serena returned to the chamber with a doctor during all the chaos. The doctor assessed the damage to Yvonne's body.

"It is not too terrible. You've split between your anus and your vagina. Not unlike during childbirth when the cut is made purposely. Granted this is not as clean but I can repair the injury."

Serena held Yvonne's hand as helped her drink strong liquor for the pain as the doctor sewed her up. It took about an hour and the cries of battle sounded throughout the land.

"Almost as good as new. You will be sore for a week or two."

"When can I engage is intercourse again?" Yvonne asked before he left.

The doctor looked at her curiously and then to Serena. "Must be the strong drink," Serena smiled.

"Ahh... well, my dear... I'd give yourself at least three weeks before you participate in any extracurricular activities," he said, smiling.

He left them alone with that.

**

Arrows, spears, sword and ax bounced harmlessly off Henri's body with the ring at the base of his penis. He was indestructible and power beyond his wildest imagination coursed through his body. Thousands of men died at his hands as he threw catapults, rocks, even bodies at the fleeing army of the old Master. Those he caught he tore asunder with his bare hands, dropping limbs along the way. His own countrymen followed him as he led them all the way to the enemy's capitol and laid waste to all that opposed him.

Weeks later, after their surrender, he left their ruined nation and returned to his own, wanting to get back to Serena and Yvonne. Along the way, he noticed more and more women following him; keeping away but always present on the outskirts of his army. During a rest, not that he needed one but his men did, he commanded one of his soldiers to bring a woman following him to his large tent. She arrived shortly.

"Why do you follow my army?" he asked in his new booming voice, he had yet to remove the ring.

"I do not follow your army but you, Master. I follow Mentula."

"Mentula?" he asked. "Mentula is dead."

"No, Master, this is Mentula," she said, walking across the tent and grabbing his flaccid huge cock.

"You seek the ring?" he asked.

"No, I seek the pleasure of Mentula," she said actually stroking him a single time before he tore her hands from his enormous cock.

"Are you insane? Erect this would rip you to shreds," he said pulling away from the woman.

"No, Master... I have prepared myself for Mentula."

It started making sense to Henri after that. Those rumors of willing women coming to the Master were true. But he knew they could never prepare for something so large. The woman did not shrink away from him, only looked lovingly at his growing shaft. He felt a stirring in his loins he had not experienced before. The ring grew warm almost hot around his shaft and his desire to take this woman became unbearable. The simple touch she had imparted upon his penis had caused it to grow and soon his colossal cock was hard and throbbing before the woman as he sat in a giant chair they had taken from the defeated capitol. He knew he would kill her but the ring and the desire was overcoming his senses and decency.

"Yes, Master... Mentula craves a sheath. Let me be your first."

Henri looked down at the beautiful woman as she began to disrobe in front of him. His enormous cock throbbed and began to drip copious amounts of clear pre-ejaculate down the shaft. She was very endowed and lovely to look upon, her red hair flowing over her shoulders. Her nipples grew erect in the cooler air as she presented herself to him. The ring pulled him forward, lifting his body off the chair toward the woman standing before him. His character and integrity were being tested to their limits. Deep down he knew she would not survive but the yearning in his loins were forcing him to ignore her imminent death.

He pulled himself back to sit again, fighting against the pull of the ring on his cock. The desire was growing and he was weakening. She was very beautiful and after the weeks of combat and slaughter, he felt an intense desire to empty his loins.

"You must leave me now!" he raised his voice. "I do not wish to join with you... you will die."

"No, Master... I've prepared myself for Mentula since I came of age. See... I will prove it to you."

The red haired woman approached him. He could do nothing to stop her for fear of letting the ring control his movements. She reached upward, above her head and began to run her hands up and down his shaft, coating his cock with his own plentiful juices. The pleasure coursed through his rod, the sensations more stimulating and powerful then he had ever recalled. The ring brightened and pulled toward the woman. Henri, using his hands tightly on the arms of the chair, held himself down. The willing woman climbed upward, using the ornamental wood until she was on an arm of the chair. Moving one leg to the other arm, she spread her legs over his enormous rod and looked up into Henri's face. She was going to try and lower herself down onto his cock... onto Mentula!

First, she began to pleasure herself before him; running her hands over her breasts and between her legs. She opened her sex to him, sawing her hands from front to back and suddenly he saw what she was doing. She was lubricating her forbidden orifice! She had prepared for the old Master... the Master that craved anal from his followers. Henri swallowed hard, almost crushing the arms of the chair in his grip, to keep from thrusting forward and destroying the woman with his cock. She would never be able to take him inside her body, no matter what preparation she had done.

jasliz
jasliz
3,535 Followers
12