The Master and the Ring Ch. 06

Story Info
In the Temple of Mentula.
6.3k words
4.65
31.8k
9

Part 6 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 11/14/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jasliz
jasliz
3,522 Followers

The authors would like to thank Gunter99 for his edits and suggestions on this and all previous chapters.

Chapter 6

Henri could not move or even struggle against the invisible force that held him bound. He literally floated in the air down a hallway by one of the witches. The Master's chamber was a large room with four chains fixed to the four corners and steel cuffs that she put around his wrists and ankles. Once he was chained spread eagle onto the stone floor the force released him and his clothing was ripped from his body with the same invisible power.

"Oh, my... now I know why Heather said Mentula was larger than she could accept. You are a rare specimen for sure," the single woman said as she exposed Henri's endowment.

"What are you going to do with me?" he asked, finally able to speak.

"You shall see. It's been long since we have had a captive Master."

The old haggard woman was searching his ruined clothing until she found the pouch containing the ring. Henri looked shocked when she approached him and seemed to be about to put it on his penis. He expected to grow large, break the chains easily and escape with not much effort. She did not seem concerned and this worried him. She lifted his flaccid member and slid the warm ring over his head, down to the base of his cock. His body grew immense but so did the chains by the magic of the witches. He pulled at them and thrashed around as the Master but to no avail.

"You can struggle all you like in the Master's chamber but you will find your great strength useless to you here."

She reached between his legs and took hold of his enormous cock, lifting it as best she could. The sensation was impossible to resist and he began to grow erect as she moved her hands up and down the sensitive shaft.

"Yes! The ring makes you a prisoner to the pleasure... Give into the desires. Feed the ring with the bodies of your followers. It has made you large... you will serve us well."

His giant cock throbbed and bounced, arched over his ripped stomach. The ring glowed blue and the desire to have a woman was impossible to control. Henri had never felt so aroused and sexual stimulated in his life before. The ring was hot around his shaft and he felt its lust for a woman.

The old woman waited alone, smiling at his throbbing cock, until the other's joined her. They had a young woman with them, a blond, he had not seen before. She was naked and very beautiful with eyes of blue and a magnificent body that caused his cock to surge with new life. His lust multiplied, he felt if he was not bound he would have taken the woman.

"Master! You are here?" she blurted as the others corralled her into the chamber.

"Yes, Fiona, he's come to merge with you as his first," the oldest said.

"His first?" she asked.

"Yes, the Master has been renewed. See the size of Mentula?"

"Yes, mother, but I am not prepared for him. What about what Heather has said."

"You are sufficiently prepared, I assure you, Daughter. Heather failed. You will succeed and be the first to join with the new Master and Mentula."

"Why is the Master chained?" Fiona asked.

"He desires it to be for his arousal. He wishes you to be the aggressor."

"I see, Mother... but I am afraid."

"Do not be, we shall help you."

With that, Henri watched Fiona's incredible body suddenly lift into the air and hover over his throbbing cock. Mentula was oozing profusely, dripping down to his stomach as it pulsed and strained. With Fiona over his body, his cock began to rise by the same force that held her. Soon his cock was vertical and directly below her body. It looked huge compared to the young woman and Henri tried to struggle against the power of the witches but they held him more secure than the chains and bound his tongue as well. She began to descend toward him, her legs spread wide. He felt her body hit his cock. She groaned and tried to struggle against the force that seized her, but the witches held her fast.

"No, Mothers... it is too large... I... I can't! Ahhhhhgggggg!" Fiona screamed as her body was forced onto Henri's giant cock.

He was helpless to resist, the power too strong, pulling him tight and unable to move. The pleasure was undeniable, as her anus stretched around and engulfed Mentula. The pleasurable sensations were multiplied greatly by the power of the ring, and Henri moaned despite himself and the destruction his own enhanced member was causing. He felt her body descend all the way down his shaft. Fiona's beautiful eyes rolled back in her head and she slumped over unconscious.

This did not stop the witches. They began to move her body up and down on his throbbing cock and the pleasure grew and grew, no matter what he did. Her chest still moved and she was not yet dead. The pleasure increased, he felt his shaft widen as blood engorged his cock fully and his testicles rose tight against his shaft.

"Yes, Master... feel the pleasure grow. Soon you will climax like you have never experienced and will be ever linked to the ring, to crave its bliss!"

They sped Fiona's limp body up on his shaft, the pleasure was too much and his climax came quickly, for it had been a long time since he had ejaculated. Never had he experienced such euphoric bliss before. The orgasm would have killed a normal man from the absolute ecstasy. Henri's cock exploded forth, filling the blond full of his enhanced seed and he felt the ring grow in power as the life was taken from the doomed woman. His cock continued to convulse and spew the plentiful semen, spraying out of the tight connection between his shaft and her anus. Her chest stopped moving as the ring's light turned bright white. When she was suddenly pulled off him, his body was covered in his own ejaculate as it sprayed out of Fiona's corpse. He surged with power far greater than he had known with the ring before.

"Yes! Feel the power, bask in its glory!" the lead witch cried out.

Henri opened his eyes and saw all the witches glowing white and growing younger before his eyes. They were being rejuvenated by the rings taking of Fiona. Her body was ungracefully dropped onto the stone floor next to him and he watched each witch grow young and beautiful before his eyes. Their large sagging breasts rose under their gowns, their wrinkles disappeared and their bodies tightened and became lovely. All of them disrobed and stood before him naked. They were gorgeous, surpassing any human female he had ever seen before, a direct correlation to the rings creation.

"Don't need those anymore," the leader said. "Thank you for the renewal. We were wondering why it had been so long since we received the ring's strength. This change in vessels explains everything." Her voice was angelic, everything about them was glorious.

"I'm just a means for you to live forever," Henri stated in his booming voice.

"Yes, and have power and beauty beyond comprehension, silly man."

"How long will you keep me here? How many more will you force me to kill!?"

"It will only take a few more willing daughters for you to be a prisoner to the pleasure. You'll serve us on your own soon, unable to resist. I admit you are strong. Most succumb to the ring easily but you have resisted it and still do. Your resistance is futile. The ring controls the Master... you shall see."

As the witch walked toward Henri, he saw a faint glow of blue coming from just above her sex. When she was standing directly over him, as he lay on the floor, he saw she wore a ring on her clitoris, similar to the one around his cock. It was tight and pressed against her body, making her small sex organ stick out past the folds of her exquisite lips. He looked back as the other witches and saw similar glows from rings. He figured out quickly that his and their rings were linked; this was how they gained the power from the doomed women.

"Do you like what you see?" she asked him as he stared up at her. "You've never seen such perfection before. My perfect body pleases you, and already Mentula grows."

He tore his eyes from the perfect woman and watched his semen covered penis begin to rise. She smiled down at him. Her clit ring glowing brighter blue and her perfect nipples becoming erect.

"It's been a long time since we had a captive Master here in the temple. We four are looking forward to the benefits you bring."

She stepped back a few paces and took hold of his growing cock, running her hands up and down in the semen, causing Henri to moan with pleasure. She stroked him to full erect height as the other witches gathered around his prostrate body.

"We do not fear Mentula. It cannot harm us as it does the daughters. Our rings protect us," the leader said releasing his cock and climbing upon his stomach.

His cock arched over his body directly toward the witch standing on his abdomen. She smiled at him as she back up toward it and bent over at the waist. His plump head hit her body and she moved around in a circular motion, slathering his juices all over her sex and anus. She pressed back on him further and felt himself enter her with no resistance at all. He did not know if she grew larger or if his cock shrunk at the connection, but magically she eased his massive cock into her hot, tight rectum until she had most of his cock deep inside her.

"Ahhhh... yes! I've missed Mentula. It's good to have you back!" the witch screamed, rubbing her clit as her ring shown bright blue through her fingers.

His ring and hers shined brightly in the room as she began to move off and back onto his cock over and over. The others stood around him, watching her work his massive cock into her body with no ill effect. They all played and fondled their flawless bodies as if in preparation for their own turn. The pleasure was again enhanced and Henri felt himself giving up to the ring and darkness because the pleasure was too great. He watched without blinking the lead witch's impeccable body press back and forward on him. Her firm breasts only slightly moving with each lunge. Her face was of seamless symmetry and the beauty was unnatural but he couldn't stop admiring her form.

Henri first thought that because of his prior climax with Fiona, he was lasted much longer with the witch rocking back and forth, bathing his entire body in seductive pleasure. But he soon learned she was controlling his climax from coming. His will was waning like a candle about to run out of wax. He watched her grab her own breasts and pinch her erect nipples as the look of pleasure filled the witches face. Several minutes later he felt her peak squeeze his cock and still he did not climax. Her ring grew white during her climax and his body suddenly felt weak but it disappeared as the witch slid off his cock and returned to the ground.

"My turn," another witch said as she began to climb up Henri's body.

He was oozing profusely now from the stimulation and the sheer sized of his cock. Instead of facing him, the new witch faced away and suddenly floated into the air above his cock. Then she used her power to pull him vertical like with Fiona and eased herself down onto his hard shaft. He had a better view of what was happening this way. It looked as if Mentula was reshaped at the connection of anus and penis. Her power was manipulating his massive cock as it entered her. She was taking exactly the length and girth that she desired. Moving herself up and down with her power, she copulated with Henri as he lay on his back unable to move or resist the enthralling pleasure. Her body was as perfect as the first witch, but not exactly the same. Each witch had different heights and body shapes but each was impeccable in that form.

He had no idea how old they really were or where they had come from, but one after another they took Mentula into themselves until they each achieved orgasm. Four witches, glorious to look upon, gave Henri the greatest pleasure he had ever experienced. His mind knew it was due to the evil rings but his body betrayed him and he was a prisoner to the pleasure.

As the last climaxed she joined the others on the floor around him. Mentula was throbbing and straining for release. He knew then that they had controlled his climax from coming and had left him wanting to ejaculate more than ever before. His entire body seemed to cry out for release as his cock throbbed and strained against the pleasure.

"All that pressure built up? You want to be allowed to climax, don't you?" the lead asked.

He fought the urge to beg and kept quiet.

"Say it, Master... ask us to release your seed," she said.

Henri felt invisible hands begin to stroke his throbbing cock. He counted eight pair. Each witch was using her powers to stroke his shaft and pleasure his cock while still standing on the floor. The pleasure built and built but he was unable to pass the final point to climax. He hovered on the edge of the cliff, his testicles so tight and full they ached for release, but still he did not ask.

"All you have to do is say the words," another witch said.

He resisted for as long as he could with the hands stroking and caressing his cock. His breaking point came when Henri felt a mouth engulf his cock. His eyes shot open to look but he saw nothing and no one sucking him. He could not stand the pleasure any longer. It felt as if a giant woman was sucking his cock all the way into her mouth and down her throat. This trickery was too much for him and he lost his ability to resist.

"Please let me climax!" he screamed after only a minute of the oral trick.

Suddenly the block was gone and his cock exploded forth into the air. The burst of semen reached the ceiling of the Master's chamber and cascaded down all over his trembling body. Several more burst of pure white seed sprayed into the air, leaving Henri's massive body covered from head to toe in the witch induced massive climax. Even as the Master, he felt weak and spent when his cock finally stopped ejecting his seed into the air. During the climax he continued to feel the sensations of a woman's mouth sucking and pleasuring his cock. The pleasure had made him weak and he feared he had lost his soul.

"Now was that so hard? Pleasure such as this is your reward and power as you already know. Why fight the ring. Give into the bliss and serve it."

As his cock fell flaccid between his legs, the lead witch removed the ring and Henri's exhausted body returned to normal size as did the chains. The beautiful young witches left Henri chained to the floor and took the body of Fiona with them. They had left him covered in his plentiful seed which did not lessen as the ring was taken. He did not see how he was going to get himself out of this.

**

Yvonne read the letter to Serena and she took every word as if it had been written to her. Serena longed for Henri's return. She had daydreamed about him and dreamt about him at night often since he had left to save their nation. She found herself pleasuring herself to his memory and maintaining the preparation he had taught her. She wanted to be ready for him when he returned and if he sought her forbidden orifice, she was more than willing to give it to him even though the Master was no more.

Both sisters longed for his return and as the days turned into weeks with no word from him, they began to worry. Yvonne inquired of General Sharis but he had heard nothing from the king or from the country of Garigasia. In fact, Garigasia's leaders told Sharis they had not been approached by the new king or knew of any treaty. The sisters were very worried after that.

**

The witches removed the ring from Henri's penis each time after they enjoyed Mentula and kept him locked in the Master's chamber. He had not yet verbally submitted to the ring and them so they never left the ring in his possession. They fed him, washed him and took good care of him. He was given a bed, a table and food. He tried to break the door down but it was reinforced by the same power he had encountered before. He did not have access to the ring until they brought it to him, and as they enjoyed his enlarged cock, he was chained or held down by the force. He did not see any of the other women besides the four witches. A week passed this way and he noticed when a witch brought him more food he saw her body had aged slightly from the youthful perfection of a couple of days ago. He knew it was only a matter of time before he was forced to kill another woman and rejuvenate the witches again.

He had been foolish. With the ring in his possession, he felt all-powerful. No one from his land even knew where he actually was or that he was in peril at all. He thought of the sisters often. Knowing they would begin to worry about him as would the rest of the nation. A few more days past and then the four witches all returned to his chamber with the ring. They looked much older and he was amazed at the rapid decline in their power without the ring to revitalize them.

"Are you ready to succumb to the pleasure?" the leader asked as she threw the ring at him.

His body instantly was bound as the ring slowed and hovered over his soft penis. It began to rise as if sucked into the ring until it was tight around the base of his cock. Power surged through his body as he became enormous again. Even as the Master he could not fight against the witch's power, but they knew he tried.

"No? Very well then, we will do as before. Bring in Arianna," the witch said.

A dark haired young woman entered and gasped as she saw Henri's gigantic form across the room. He did not appear bound to her and she called to him as her Master, moving quickly to stand before him.

"I did not know you were here. What a wonderful surprise," she said.

The witches would not let him speak so he could not warn her, not that it would do any good.

"Do you wish to have me, Master? Is this why I have been chosen from among the daughters?" she asked in a strange accent.

His head was forced down and up as if to nod his answer to her. She beamed with joy and reached up to touch Mentula with her small hands. The force holding him back did not diminish the pleasure that rushed through his cock as the woman brought him to full height. Her strange eyes widened as he grew and grew in her hands. She turned with a worried look back to the witches.

"He... he is larger than I've known, mothers."

"Yes, Arianna, but you will adapt like you have before," one answered.

This seemed to appease the young naive woman. She turned back to Henri and with hands over head continued to manipulate his engorged cock. He began to flow heavily from his large slit and the secretions dribbled down his shaft to his heavy testicles. She used the liquid to stimulate and cover his massive rod. He watched as her nipples grew erect, in her arousal, on her large firm breasts. She was again very beautiful and he could not stop the rush of pleasure, which surged through his body as she spread his juices all over his rigid cock.

He could not tear his eyes from her body. Her dark, almost black eyes lovingly looked up at him as she worked his cock with her hands. Her firm, round breasts, jiggling slightly as her thin toned arms moved her hands the length of his shaft. He noticed she had shaved most of her public hair from her sex, leaving only a small triangle above her clitoris, much smaller than it would have been naturally. Her skin was smooth, olive toned and she had a distinctive tilt to her eyes, giving her an exotic look he had not seen often. She was not from Garigasia but from across the sea in a country he had never visited.

Arianna suddenly released him and turned around, walking to the bed and crawling upon it. On all fours, she spread her legs and ran her fingers up her sex to her rose bud. She spread her and his plentiful juices around her tight hole. Looking back at him, she said, as she pressed her entire hand into her anus, "I give myself to Mentula, Master. Enter me now."

jasliz
jasliz
3,522 Followers
12