The Master and the Ring Ch. 07

Story Info
Henri journeys home.
7.1k words
4.65
22.5k
7
Story does not have any tags

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 11/14/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jasliz
jasliz
3,520 Followers

Henri awoke to two pair of hands on his large cock. Forgetting where he was, he jumped awake, startled. He relaxed, slightly, as he realized where he was and whose hands had his cock fully erect. The sun was not yet up, but it was light enough to see both Arianna and Heather smiling at him. Both caressed his shaft lovingly as well as softly, not gripping hard enough to move the loose skin among his rigid shaft below.

"Good morning, ladies... I see you've found something of interest?" he asked.

"Yes, my lord... we found it hard and in need of attention, it seems," Heather spoke.

"Hard, yes, but you mistake its need for attention with a full bladder."

"I'm sure that can wait, mas... my lord," Arianna said, almost calling him master. "We have much we still can show you."

"You convinced me last night, well enough, and yet you persist. I'm persuaded you have selfish motives this morning," he said, smiling at them.

This entire time of conversation, the two women had not stopped caressing his cock with light finger touches that had become increasingly firmer until a gentle stroking had begun. His need to relieve himself was soon dismissed by the pleasure that overcame it. Soon a clear drop of his pre-ejaculate shone in the slit of his head, growing larger by the second.

"Even if that is true, do you deny our talents this morning?" Heather asked, firmly stroking the base of his cock.

"You may proceed if you wish," Henri responded, putting his hands behind his head and lying back on his bedroll.

Arianna found the large clear drip of his effluent and with one finger circled his head with the slippery liquid. The sensations caused an involuntary spasm of his shaft as his muscles flexed. She gripped tighter with her other hand, above Heather's, and proceeded to rub his head more forcefully with her palm now in tight circles. The intense sensation curled Henri's toes and he felt he might urinate unwillingly. He was able to contain his release only because the effluent soon dried and the intense sensation diminished. Arianna removed her hand from his head and again caressed his shaft as Heather stroked the loose skin from the base, rolling up his foreskin to his engorged head and back down.

As the pre-ejaculate built up, Arianna proceeded to palm his crown once again and the sensation gripped his body just as powerfully. He did not know where they had learned this but it was very pleasurable, leaving his body squirming and his chest heaving. Twice more Heather and Arianna pleasured him this way, showing patience that surprised him, for they had to wait for adequate secretions from within him. After the fourth time, he opened his eyes when his cock was released completely. Both women were removing clothing, answering his unasked question of why they had stopped.

Henri remembered both of their bodies fondly from the past. They were extremely beautiful women with full bosoms, shapely hips and strikingly alluring faces. He had to admire the old witches and their choices of followers for the ring. He attributed the beauty of the women to the power the ring gave. The more aroused the Master the more power the witches would receive upon his climax. He had not seen a homely follower of Mentula; the witches had made sure of that.

With his eyes fully opened, Henri viewed their naked bodies in the growing light of the day. His cock surged with blood from the attention they had already given it. Seeing them together naked, made him even harder. Once undressed, Heather proceeded to take hold of his shaft again. He let out a sigh of pleasure as her warm, wet mouth began sucking his oozing head, descending down onto his cock. She stroked with one hand, rolling his testicles in the other. Arianna had something else in mind as she threw her left leg over his body and moved upward until her glistening wet sex was directly over his face. As she eased down, Henri opened his mouth to welcome her tangy flavor.

He could no longer see Heather sucking his cock, but the pleasure was no less satisfying. He proceeded to force his long tongue as deep into Arianna's tangy sex as he could, moving it back and forth up and down before traversing up to tease her clit with the tip. His view was of her flat toned stomach and large firm breasts from below. It was highly stimulating, combining with his cock being pleasured orally and his own excitement as he sucked, licked and feasted on Arianna's succulent orifice. Raising his hands, he took the opportunity to fondle her firm, round breasts, something he assumed she would not mind. She smiled down at him as he palmed her hardening nipples, confirming his suspicions.

Knowing the daughters of Mentula practiced the unholy act; Henri removed his tongue from Arianna's sex and moved it back to find her puckered anus. Arianna cooed with pleasure as the hot tip of Henri's tongue probed around her forbidden hole until slightly entering her. More of his tongue found her hot bowels as she moved forward until his nose was in her open sex and his tongue found new depths. He tweaked her nipples and shoved his tongue as deep into her bowels as he could.

The pleasure was increasing in his loins. Heather had become more aggressive with both her stroking and sucking. Henri felt his loose skin tighten around his orbs as the blissful sensation, approaching climax, continued to increase. He focused on Arianna's sex and anus, penetrating her two orifices with his tongue as well as sucking her lips into his mouth and nibbling on her clitoris. This continued for several minutes, all of them seemingly content for the moment.

"I must have him inside me," Arianna suddenly spoke amid the chirping morning birds in the tree above them.

Heather, having heard, removed her mouth from around Henri's cock and sat up. "He's good and ready for you. Trade places and do what you will."

Henri lost contact with Arianna as she moved backward toward his now exposed shaft, cooling in the morning air. His view was suddenly blocked by Heather straddling his head and lowering her body down to his face. His cock was lifted vertical and suddenly hot velvety flesh encapsulated the whole of his cock as Arianna sat down, taking his long, wide rod into her sex with ease. The heat was in staggering contrast to the coolness of the evaporating saliva and Henri moaned loudly from pleasure, causing several birds to realize the human presence below them and fly. He was actually surprised she did not take him the forbidden way as she had trained. Maybe that would come later.

As she lowered herself all the way onto him, the weight of her body pressed on his full bladder, reminding him of his need to urinate. The sensation was odd, mixing with the pleasure of her exquisite sex around his shaft to the base. She began to rise and fall upon him in a steady pace, neither fast nor slow. Heather's sex was of a stronger taste but he did not mind as he licked and penetrated her with his tongue as he had Arianna. He also explored her anus and found she enjoyed the sensations of his probing tongue. Of course he fondled her large breasts as well and found them healthy, firm and perky as age and gravity not taken ill effect as of yet. The two women he was with were most assuredly younger than him, probably in the realm of Serena's age. Most likely another criterion of the ring and witches.

Henri had never had a woman riding him as he feasted on the sex of another. This journey and new life of his had afforded him experienced he had not fathomed before. His mind turned to the broken ring in his pouch and the four witch's rings that remained whole. He would not be where he was at that moment if it wasn't for them. Warmth filled his frame as Arianna sped up her motions. His cock was soon humming with stimulation, approaching climax. Concentrating on Heather, he kept his wits about him and withheld his orgasm for coming. The view of her swaying breasts above him, added to his thrill and the excitement of pleasuring two women at one time.

In what he believed to be purposely, Arianna lifted herself too high and Henri's cock fell forward out of her creamy sex. He felt her grasp his shaft, pulling it back vertical but instead of taking him into her vagina again, he felt the tight pressure of her forbidden anus. Slowly she opened around him, causing the familiar pressure and heat to engulf his head before easing down his shaft. Her tight ring squeezed his shaft all the way down as she took him fully into her bowels. The sensation flooded his body and he basked in the illicit pleasure he had grown to crave.

As her body hit his, he heard her moan in pleasure; she had learned to crave the forbidden act as well. She was well prepared for his length and width; she had, after all, prepared herself for the Master. She remained deep on his shaft, only slightly gyrating her hips as his entire cock was buried fully into her. Suddenly he felt something he had never experienced with Yvonne and Serena. His cock was being milked from within Arianna's body. She was not moving up and down manually but he could feel the muscles of her bowels rhythmically caressing his cock. She had trained herself and her body to do this after weeks of a daughter of Mentula. The resulting sensations were unparalleled and like nothing Henri had ever felt before.

Removing his mouth from Heather's drenched sex, Henri spoke, "My lady! What you are doing is stunning and I cannot keep from release!"

Arianna relaxed her muscles and stopped milking his cock. Suddenly, some force within her body pinched the head of his cock with firm pressure. He realized, in his shock, it was her power. She was delaying his climax with magic from within her. His load remained inside his body but just barely. His chest heaved and his heart raced with pleasure as he was on the pinnacle of his bliss. She remained very still, not wanting him to ejaculate, sensing his cock straining within her.

"We said there were hidden talents and things we could do for you that you knew not of. This is just one of those we have been taught," Arianna said from behind Heather.

"We can bring you pleasure you have never know before, my lord," Heather added.

"I believe you," Henri breathed out, struggling to keep from moving.

He felt Arianna lean over toward Heather, she was careful not to move up or down on his straining cock. The slightest movement would cause him to lose control and spill his seed. Suddenly he saw a tongue between Heather's legs poke through and lick her sex. Arianna was performing oral on her Ring sister while staying still on his cock. The force squeezing his cock head suddenly released, but his imminent explosion was stayed. He watched as she licked and probed Heather's anus and vagina, giving him more time for his cock to ease down.

The intense urge to climax eased and Henri added his mouth to Heather's sex and twisted his tongue with Arianna's. Together they pleasured Heather in both orifices with their tongues. Heather began to moan and quiver, her climax was fast approaching. Henri knew it as did Arianna and they both worked vigorously to help Heather achieve the stimulation enough to climax. A few moments later, Heather called out in pleasure, shaking and clenching her muscles as the pleasure of climax flooded her body. She became very wet, drenching Henri's chin in fresh inner juices as he watched her sex constrict and release over and over.

Heather was struggling for air and to maintain her position over Henri's face. Her legs trembled and shook from the intense orgasm coursing through her body. Her vocalizations were high pitched yelps of pleasure no one could understand. Her climax went on for several moments before she had to sit back on Henri's chest, effectively stopping him and Arianna from continuing.

Henri's cock had withheld his seed and was anxious for more stimulation, still buried deeply in Arianna's bowels. His chest became damp from the juices running from Heather's body. She was flushed, her nipples stood prominent off her breasts in the first rays of the sun and she seemed to vibrate from the bliss of her oral induced climax. She looked stunning as the sun bathed her glistening body in yellow/orange light. Henri knew he could not be without them and somehow would have to make it work with Serena and Yvonne.

"Are you able to continue, my lord?" Arianna spoke.

"Yes, you have quelled the urge to climax."

Without reply, Arianna rose from his body, moving the many inches upward as her muscles gripped his shaft tightly. She took him to his head, keeping a steel grip on his blood engorged glands before easing down onto him again. The control she had over her muscles was staggering. He felt her pulse and grip every half second, milking his cock once again with her ass. His eyes widened fully at the exquisite rapture she provided. He felt he would never be the same again.

**

"I yearn for his return, Sister. I cannot wait any longer," Serena said to Yvonne.

The two sat at tea, discussing what might be keeping him from returning. "He is on his way, we must be patient a little longer," Yvonne answered. "I desire his return as well."

"I know we are both thinking it... Shall we discuss what we are to do when he does return?" Serena asked.

"You speak of only being one of him and two of us? Yes?" Yvonne asked, taking a sip of tea.

"I do. We both desire him for a husband. We both want to be his queen and we both know that is impossible."

"I do not mean this vindictively but I am the eldest. It is my right as the oldest eligible daughter. Mother would have confirmed this."

"I know... and I'm willing to step aside for you to become his queen. It will unite our two houses. The strife between Dangard and Gravas would have to come to an end. I see this as a promising prospect."

"But?" Yvonne asked.

"But... I love him. I want to be with him more than anything in this world."

"I don't see how that is possible. What would you have me do?" Yvonne asked.

"You know of the old ways... when queens had handmaidens who were offered to the king in place of the queen in times of exhaustion or sickness."

"Yes, but you are not a handmaiden, Serena, you are of royal blood of a powerful house. And besides those days are gone."

"I don't care. I would rather be your handmaiden and have possible access to Henri then to be a lady and never experience his touch, his warmth his co..." she cut off the slang word midway.

"Cock... yes, I lust for it again almost nightly. Do not be ashamed to speak of such things. Mother taught us better than that.

"Fine... you are right. I crave his cock! I want him deep inside of me in any way he sees fit! She raised her voice and smiled with the thrill of her words.

Yvonne smiled as well. "My handmaiden? That is an interesting prospect. I think you may be on to something."

"Do not play with me, Yvonne. Would you seriously consider sharing him? Don't tease me."

"We shared him many times already, sister."

"Yes, but that was to survive. The threat of the Master is no more," Serena said, almost wishing it still was.

"You happiness is in jeopardy now. I shall think about it. He still needs to return safely and then I would have to be selected as a suitable bride along with the other royal families. This won't just happen overnight."

"Your marriage is all but assured when he returns and you know it," Serena said.

"I want to believe that as well, but you never can be too sure," Yvonne said, finishing her tea.

**

The squeezing of Henri's shaft by Arianna's ass was timed like a perfectly balanced clock. She continued rising and falling onto him as her muscles pulsed and milked to perfection. He was soon on the verge of orgasm again unable to resist her incredible talents. Heather had moved off his chest and knelt next to his body, watching her Ring sister milk Henri for everything he had.

"I cannot withhold it any longer, mi lady!" Henri said, clenching his innards to hold his load in for one second more.

"Release him so that we can share!" Heather said, just as Henri's muscles gave into the pleasure.

The first burst spewed forth before Arianna could get all the way off his massive cock, spraying her insides with hot semen. Just as his head withdrew, Heather grabbed his convulsing shaft and began stroking him into the air. Arianna quickly joined Heather on the other side of Henri's trembling body, taking a hold of his emanating cock as well.

Together the women stroked his shaft up and down as the large ropes of white sprayed forth into the morning air. The effluent glimmered in the bright sun, arching and falling down upon his shuddering body and covering his heaving chest with his semen. The pleasure was most intense, causing Henri to loose several senses as the pleasure overcame sight and hearing. His muscles convulsed so intensely he was sore and tired after his cock finally eased down in their hands. He was not surprised when his seed began to lift off his body and collect in spherical orbs glittering in the sun. They worshiped his spent cock and shared his effluent between the two of them. He had seen their love for his semen last night and this morning was no different. He thought of Serena and how she would have made a fitting daughter of Mentula as the two women, sharing his fluids had.

"This is a well-traveled road. We should dress and be on our way soon," he said as they finished cleaning him off with magic.

"We will follow you to your land, my king," Heather said, sucking the last portion of the semen into her mouth from the air.

"We will serve you faithfully," Arianna added.

He smiled at them both, admiring their beauty as the sun climbed higher in the morning sky.

**

"The power came from a ring?" Lord Byron of house Granvas asked.

"Yes... the ring he wore around his member. Without it, he would not be so immense and easy to kill," Yvonne's cousin answered his father. "Several soldiers saw the ring glowing on the battlefield during his sacking of our enemies."

"I've heard rumors the ring has lost its power," a third man spoke as he came into the room.

"Then he will be easy to dispatch. He has no right to the throne. That right belongs to House Granvas after the death of the king when the occupation began."

"We agree with you, Father. Just give us the word and upon Henri of house Dangard's return he will die before he sits on the throne a day."

"Make it so!"

**

Henri and the women traveled all day before finding lodging at outpost halfway between his country and Garigasia. The captain welcomed the money Henri offered him in return for shelter in the stables. Henri knew it was a risk asking for shelter from the men of the outpost, but the weather had turned threatening during the day and a storm was upon them by nightfall. Henri secured the shelter and the two women met him as the first crash of thunder followed the bright flash of lightning, under cover of darkness. He made them wait a distance back on the road for their safety while he secured the stable. He did not want the men in the outpost to know of them.

"This will be a wicked storm, my lord. I'm glad you procured shelter for us," Heather said, removing her hood as she stepped into the dimly lit barn.

"The men do not know you two have joined me. We must be on guard."

"Are we in danger?" Arianna asked.

"Possibly, this is unclaimed land. No man's land they call it between my country and Garigasia. Those who live here are more barbarian than civilized. The men are mercenaries, doing whatever pays them money. If they knew you were here, they would have no qualms in killing me and taking you for themselves.

"The storm will be our protector. They will stay inside as well," Heather said.

"I hope you are right. We must be off early before light and gone before they wake," Henri said.

jasliz
jasliz
3,520 Followers
12