The Master and the Ring Ch. 09

Story Info
A plan to repair The Ring unfolds.
7.7k words
4.73
26.3k
16
Story does not have any tags

Part 9 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 11/14/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jasliz
jasliz
3,534 Followers

As Henri slept, the two sisters went to work quickly. Couriers rode sealed messages throughout the capital city and pigeons were release to announce the engagement of the king to Lady Yvonne of house Granvas. By midafternoon the city was abuzz with the news and as the pigeons arrived in the nearby cities and villages, the glad tidings spread throughout the country.

As Yvonne and Serena's house became noisy with activity, Henri was awakened. He had slept well past the noon hour and felt refreshed. He found himself alone in Yvonne's bed with the doors closed and locked. It would not be proper if he were to be discovered by a servant, or anyone for that matter. When he rose from the bed, he discovered fresh fruit and breads laid out on the table for him to eat and he hungrily stuffed his face, standing by the table naked. Voices could be heard outside the chamber and they became increasingly louder as they approached. He heard the key in the lock turn and quickly found and put on the robe Yvonne had supplied him with earlier.

"Oh, good, you're awake. And how was your rest?" Yvonne asked, seeing Henri just put the robe on as she closed and locked the door. She quickly went to him, putting her arms around his body.

"Wonderful, it has been a long time since I have slept in a bed such as this."

"Good. As you were sleeping, Serena and I have been busy. Our engagement has been announced. The entire city knows of it. Your whereabouts have been inquired. You must make an appearance at the palace and I must be presented to the crowds as is custom."

She kissed him, rubbing her body against his. Her breasts smashed against his hard chest and she wanted him even more now that he had returned.

"Is it safe?" Henri asked, breaking the kiss.

"Yes, the announcement has generated safety in the form of public awareness. Crowds gather and with them added palace guards. You should be well protected," she said untying the robe and moving her hands inside to find his warm flesh.

Her hands felt wonderful on his body, running up his chest and trailing down to his abdomen and lower to his growing shaft.

"Do they know I am here?"

"No. We told them you departed after the proposal. I can supply you safe passage to the palace in one of my covered carriages. I should come with you for the official announcement," she spoke as she fell to her knees with his quickly rising shaft in both hands.

He gasp with bliss as her hot mouth opened to take his almost fully engorged head inside. She descended gradually until she had half of his long member in her mouth. Pleasure surged through him as her talents were showcased.

"Very well. Before we go... there is something I must discuss with you and Serena."

"What is it, my king?" Yvonne said, removing his cock only long enough to speak.

"Serena must be here as well. You both need to hear this at the same time."

Yvonne did not respond. He looked down and watched her head bobbing up and down on his shaft as she felt her hands rolling his large testicles in her hands, the loose skin making it easy. Intense waves of pleasure surged through his shaft as she sucked and worked her lips tight around his head. Her tongue expertly caressed his crown and the underside of his cock, as she was deep. He had missed her technique. She did it not only well, but with the care of someone that he knew loved him.

His vision blurred as he watched her blond head move up and down below him. His legs faltered, and he had to grab hold of the bedpost for support as the sensation increased in intensity. She was holding nothing back and fully expected him to surge forth into her mouth. Already his scrotum was tight, forcing her to rub his sack, as more was impossible without hurting him. He felt his loins beginning to boil, the impending climax coming soon. His breathing increased and his heart raced in his chest.

She suddenly tilted her head and looked up at him with half his wide shaft in her mouth. Her loving eyes adored him and this set him off. His cock exploded with a force he did not expect after having both sisters the night before. The pleasure was as intense as any he could remember and he felt his cock expand as the semen surged forth into her mouth. She maintained her grip as the next contraction shook Henri's body and the semen ejected itself from his body. Moving her hands from his sack, she stroked the bottom half of his cock until he stopped convulsing and had emptied his load into her mouth. She carefully withdrew, not wasting a drop and swallowed the entire load he had deposited as he watched with open mouth.

"Serena isn't the only one that enjoys a healthy helping of you. I do as well, but I found it gave her something to look forward to in our captivity," Yvonne said, after swallowing.

"I see. I will take note of this, my lady."

"As well you should. Now what was this you needed to tell us?" she asked, licking her lips for any remains.

"Retrieve your sister and I will relay what I must."

Henri saw the concerned look Yvonne gave him before she left to retrieve her sister. He was fully dressed by the time the two women returned and entered the chamber. Once they were seated, he began telling them everything about his trip to Garigasia and finding the Temple of Mentula. The two women sat spellbound as he relayed the events leading up to the destruction of the ring. He had made sure he mentioned both Heather and Arianna in the story by name, hoping that would ease the shock of what he needed to ask the sisters.

"After I destroyed the ring I began my journey back here but soon found I was being followed. I almost killed Heather and Arianna before I discovered it was they who pursued me."

He paused before continuing, "They are here in the city. They have requested to be my servants in the palace."

Yvonne spoke first, "Let me understand this... you brought two witches of Mentula back with you? You can't be considering honoring their request. How can you trust them?"

"They saved my life from mercenaries in no man's land. They can be trusted I assure you."

"You've had relations with them, I can see it on your face," Serena said, bluntly.

Henri's face went hot; he hesitated, giving himself away further. Yvonne stood up quickly and walked across the room. Henri stayed silent, allowing her time to process this new revelation. Serena stared at Henri, more glaring than staring.

"I want to meet them," Yvonne suddenly said as she turned to face Henri. "If they are to be servants in the palace, I as queen must approve of them."

"I intended for you to meet them, I told them both I had to discuss it with you first. They are staying at The Rusted Pot. We can stop in before the palace if you wish," Henri said.

"Are they beautiful? They must be if they are daughters of Mentula. Do you care for them?" Serena asked.

"I cannot lie... I do care for them. But no more than I do you?"

"And no less?" Serena inquired.

"Serena! King Henri has been through a horrendous ordeal. He owes these women his life and we owe Henri ours. You shall not ask such thing of him," Yvonne interrupted.

"I apologize, my king... I forgot my place," Serena said, bowing her head.

"No need. You are fully justified in your inquires, Serena. We have all been through much together; you and your sister with me, Heather and Arianna with me also. I feel a bond between all four of you. I hope you can become friends with them. But you should meet them first."

"I'll have the carriage prepared," Yvonne said, leaving the room.

**

"Engaged! How does Yvonne even know this imposter?" Lord Byron bellowed, holding the message.

"During the occupation, my lord. She and Serena, the youngest daughter, became close. We know no more than this," the squirrely servant responded.

"My dead sister's daughter to be queen! Quite a turn of events. Leave us," Lord Byron said.

The servant left, leaving Lord Byron with his two eldest sons and one hidden housemaid.

"Do you still want him killed?" the eldest asked.

"Yes, but not until after the wedding. With her on the throne as his queen, House Granvas' take over will be that much simpler. Call off the assassins until further notice. Let Yvonne marry this fake king. Let him have his make belief kingdom and let him become comfortable. Men are easy to kill when they are happy.

"As you wish, Father."

Both sons left his chambers and the new housemaid, hiding behind some curtains, returned to his side. She was half-naked, her dressed pulled down around her small waste reveling her firm young breasts.

"Good news, my lord?" she asked.

"Time will tell, my dear. Now back on your knees and bring life back to my cock."

She smiled and obeyed, falling to her knees in front of Lord Byron who sat in a plush red velvet chair as she took to her knees. She found his old limp cock, still slightly wet from her mouth just a few moments ago before they were interrupted with urgent news. Grasping it, she lifted the noodle, slowly stroking it before sucking the soft flesh into her warm mouth. Lord Byron moaned, the warmth of her mouth on his cold wet cock was exhilarating and he sat back in the chair and closed his eyes.

The maid sucked his flaccid shaft and fondled his saggy testicles. In time, she felt his shaft begin to plump in her mouth. A young man would have already ejaculated in the time she had just spent bringing the lord to erect. Her mouth and lips were tired but she had managed to bring him to full attention and once he was sufficiently hard he ordered her to the bed, which she was grateful for. Her knees and mouth were aching.

"On your knees, facing away from me," he commanded.

She did so with her dress still covering her bottom half. Byron came up behind her, lifted her dress and smacked her firm behind with his right hand. It smarted and she called out in surprise.

"You have a right fine ass, my dear. I think it is time to introduce it to my cock."

"What do you mean, my lord? We have already been introduced?"

"This has," he said forcing two fingers into her wet sex and shoving them deep. "I was speaking of your anus," he said, bending down and licking her forbidden hole.

The maid called out in alarm as she felt his hot wet tongue lather up her rosebud and she tried to pull away. "No, my lord! This is forbidden, it is unlawful!"

He grabbed her hips and pulled her back to him. "There are no laws, we have no king. No real king," he said, pulling her ass apart and forcing his tongue into her anus.

"Oh... my... Lord Byron, please do not... ohh... my."

"Yes, it is not as bad as you would have supposed," he said, removing his face long enough to speak.

The housemaid was confused about the sensations rushing through her body as Lord Byron continued to insert his tongue as deep as he could into her forbidden hole. Her heart was racing and the naughtiness excited her beyond her common sense. When he inserted his longest finger, her ass spontaneously clenched and pinched tight around his shaft.

"Just relax my dear. It will only hurt worse if your fight it."

She felt a tightness pull as he moved his finger deeper into her and she tried to relax but her breathing was in such gasps it was difficult to even breathe. She felt her muscles convulsing around his finger and she strained to stop them from clenching. She felt another finger begin to probe around the tight connection between her body and his hand. He was going to add another and she feared it would be too much for her.

"No more, my lord... it won't fit."

"It will, you will make it fit, for my cock is wider still."

**

The covered carriage hid Henri well as Yvonne and Serena rode with him to The Rusted Pot. There were only a few people loitering outside when they arrived and quickly went inside. Mary, the barmaid, caught Henri's eye as he walked into the common room. She smiled at him and he nodded slightly back, heading to the stairs to the upper rooms. Henri knocked on Heather and Arianna's door as the sisters stood behind him. Heather answered with a serious expression on her face, which darkened when she saw the two women behind Henri.

"You brought them here?" she asked.

"Yes, they wanted to meet you. Can we come inside?"

Heather simply opened the door wider and stepped aside allowing Henri and the ladies of House Granvas to enter. No one noticed Mary walking slowly toward them as Heather closed the door.

"May I introduce Lady Yvonne and Lady Serena of House Granvas? Yvonne has accepted my proposal of marriage to be my queen."

Arianna stood and tried an awkward curtsey. Heather's was nothing more than a slight bend of the knees.

"This is Heather and Arianna, former daughters of Mentula. I have already told Yvonne and Serena of you desires to serve at the palace. They wanted to meet you and..."

"And thank you for saving the king's life," Yvonne interrupted, walking forward to grasp Heather's hand and then Arianna's.

Serena quickly followed her sister's lead and did the same, smiling at the two stunning women before standing awkwardly next to Henri. He didn't know what to expect. So far, the introductions had gone well and he was hopeful Yvonne would be as understanding as she seemed.

"We have heard much about you from Henri. He speaks very highly of you both," Heather said.

"He has also told us much about you, the rings and your desires to serve him now that the Master and the Ring has been destroyed," Yvonne countered.

This made both Heather and Arianna quickly look at Henri, who shook his head slightly as to tell them not to mention his desires to fix the Ring.

"Yes, now that Mentula is no more we wish to serve Henri as king. We have nowhere else to go or purpose now," Heather said.

"It must be difficult, after pledging your lives to the order?" Serena asked.

"Yes, but we are adjusting. Henri opened our eyes to the truth," Arianna spoke.

"I'm guessing you do not have much experience in service," Yvonne continued.

"No, my lady, but we are quick learners. We will serve him faithfully and fulfill any request the king desires," Heather said.

"Ah, and there it is... the truth... finally," Yvonne sniped.

The tension multiplied exponentially at this statement from Yvonne. She continued without missing a beat. "Do you think me a fool? I know your true desires. You wish to have my Henri for yourselves, to lie with him and worship him as the last Master. He has already divulged he has lain with you both; do not try to deny what I and my sister know."

"Yvonne!" Henri began.

"No... she is right, my king," Heather cut him off. "We do not deny our desires for him. What you do not understand is what we can give him. I'm sure you have heard of the stories. How practiced the Daughters of Mentula are. These stories are true. Your fear is justified, Lady Yvonne. We can give him pleasure beyond his utter most fantasies. Do things to him you cannot comprehend."

Yvonne moved forward as if to strike Heather but Henri stepped quicker and got between the two women. "Now let's be civil, ladies. I hoped you all would come to an agreement on your own but now I see that was a vain imagination of mine. I see that four women will never come to an agreement unless they are focused on one common goal."

"What are you saying, Henri?" Yvonne asked.

"I have not told you and Serena everything, but I see that I have to now. I cannot protect all of you, myself, the nation, without the power of the Ring. The war has weakened our nation to the point we would be unable to repel an attack from Garigasia or anyone for that matter. I as king am responsible for the safety of this nation. I cannot protect myself let alone fight an invasion without the Ring."

"I don't like where this is going, Henri," Yvonne said.

"There is no other choice, Yvonne. I've asked Heather and Arianna to repair the Ring with their power," he said and Yvonne immediately started to argue.

"Just listen! There were four Mothers, four rings linked to the one. There are four of you."

Yvonne's mouth dropped open and Serena gasped audibly as they both began to comprehend what he was saying. Heather smiled and looked at Arianna. "There is one large problem, my king. They are not daughters of Mentula... they are not witches."

"Could they not learn? Or does one have to be born with the gift?" Henri asked.

He saw the look pass between Arianna and Heather. There was silence and finally Arianna spoke.

"You must tell him the truth or I will."

"What truth?" Henri asked.

"The Ring controls the Master," Heather said.

"The Mother's said that before. What of it? I fought it before."

"The power was meant for them, not the bearer of the Ring. Its power will destroy you, not preserve you as it did the Mothers. Eventually you will die with continued use."

"I'll be dead sooner if we do nothing. There is no other way, Heather... just tell me if it can be done!" Henri shouted.

Arianna pushed forward between Heather and Henri. "Every woman has the spark of magic, some nurture that spark some do not even feel it. Your ladies, Yvonne and Serena both hold a large amount of that spark but as they have been born here, they would not recognize nor need to nurture it. Heather and I felt it when we grasp their hands this day. Heather would hide it from you. This spark is what fed the Ring and the mothers. Every woman Mentula had, extinguished that spark and took it for the mothers to be renewed. "

Both Serena and Yvonne took a step back, huddling together, afraid to speak.

"It can be done but you do not know what you ask?" Heather warned, glaring at Arianna. "I only hide things from my king to protect him."

"I don't care what is required it must be repaired," Henri said again.

"You will care, my king... for the ring to be anew a soul has to be lost and I'm not speaking of yours. A spark must be quenched!" Heather shouted.

"We have read the spell together. We know what has to be done," Arianna said.

"And you can do it? The four of you?" Henri asked.

"Yes, it requires only one voice. We can link our power together, even the power they do not know they possess."

"And what of this soul that must be lost?" Henri asked.

"A woman of course. Willing or otherwise. The spell requires you or the new Master to be engaged in sexual climax with this woman. As the spell is cast the Master is born and Mentula feeds," Heather said.

"She will not survive," Arianna added.

Henri began to pace back and forth contemplating what he had just heard. He weighed this one life with those he loved, himself and his nation. If he did nothing Garigasia or another would destroy his country. For all he knew they were marching as he wasted time.

"One life to save thousands!" he suddenly shouted. "It has to be done."

Suddenly the door to the room opened and Mary let herself in. "I will be the soul. I willingly give my life to my king!" she said, kneeling before the stunned Henri.

She must have been outside the door listening to their entire conversation.

"Mary? You do not know what you say," Henri exclaimed.

"Yes, my king, I do. It would be a great honor to die for you, for my country. My life would finally have meaning. I am nothing, a simple barmaid. This act will secure my name through the ages. You must let me do this."

Henri was conflicted. In his mind, he knew some woman had to be killed but he did not want it to be someone he knew so well or at all. Mary looked determined. He has seen that look in women before. Nothing he could say would change her mind.

"You honor me and your country with you willingness. I wish you would reconsider. It does not have to be you."

"Yes it must, my king. You said you would do something for me for helping you yesterday. This is what you can do."

Silence followed. The four women looked around the room at each other and watched Henri struggle with this request of Mary. They saw the wrestle within him, the honor and integrity the man possessed. He did not want Mary to die but saw no other way.

jasliz
jasliz
3,534 Followers