The Master and the Ring Ch. 10

Story Info
The full moon arrives, the spell is cast.
7.1k words
4.72
27.4k
9

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 11/14/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jasliz
jasliz
3,520 Followers

Sorry for the wait, we've been busy with multiple projects some of which unfortunately won't be found here.

*****

"I can mend the ring, mi lady, but I cannot preserve the runes around it in the process," the gold smith said to Yvonne as he looked at the two halves of gold.

"The runes are of no consequence any longer. Repair the ring as quickly as possible," Yvonne responded.

"I'll have it completed for you tomorrow."

"Very well. Tomorrow then," she said, turning to leave.

"And congratulations on your engagement, my future queen."

"Thank you, kind sir," she said as she left his shop.

Getting the ring tomorrow was cutting it close. That was the night of the full moon and the height of their power. A power Yvonne never knew she possessed. What she had learned from the witches was nothing more than what she considered women's intuition. The spark was much more if strengthened with practice. Already she and Serena had learned much in a short time.

She returned quickly to the palace. She was to meet her sister and the two witches to continue her learning before the full moon. It was getting dark as she asked the driver to hurry the horses faster toward the palace. The carriage rocked and swayed at the increased speed. Watching out the windows, Yvonne saw lights beginning to be lit in the cities homes.

She had left Serena at the palace to attend to the wedding details and any other affairs of House Granvas. She had received a letter from her uncle, Lord Byron. He apparently wanted to see her. Of course he would want to see her after the announcement of the engagement. He was probably the one that had tried to kill Henri. Yvonne hoped the announcement would save Henri from any further attempts on his life. She was pleased he had finally gone to the palace and was now under protection from the king's guards. She had heard the attempt was almost successful if it wasn't for General Sharis. She would have to thank him when she saw him again.

Arriving late, Yvonne hurried to Heather's and Arianna's chamber, having to walk through the servant's room on the way and finding Mary there.

"They've started without you," Mary said as Yvonne rushed through.

"I'm sure they have. And how are you, Mary?" Yvonne, asked, pausing in her rush.

"I'm coping, but the waiting doesn't make it easy."

"Are you still determined?" Yvonne asked.

"Yes. When I keep my mind on Henri it's easy to stay determined, my lady."

"Then think on him. You are making a great sacrifice for your country and king."

"Thank you. Just promise me you will take care of him when I'm gone."

"You have my word, Mary."

"Don't let the power destroy him."

"I won't."

Mary forced a smile, holding out a hand to Yvonne who took it and grasp it tight. "You should go, my lady... you don't want to get behind in your studies."

Yvonne smiled, releasing her hand and opening the door into the inner chamber.

**

"Move the majority of your army south. We must stop their advance and hold them until after the night of the full moon," Henri said, looking down at the war map with General Sharis.

"The only place we can manage to hold them would be here, my king," Sharis said, pointing at a spot on the map.

Henri looked at the spot, "I know of this canyon. The walls are steep; the land funnels into a small narrow neck."

"Yes, it will make their numbers of little consequence. We can hold them for the time you need, but not much longer without reinforcements."

"If all goes as planned, after the full moon I'll be the only reinforcements you'll need."

"I'll await your coming then, my king. I must lead my men at first light."

"I will come as quickly as I can, once the Ring is returned. Together we'll destroy the Garigasians and push them back into the great sea south. They will not be able to stand before us."

Sharis held out his hand and Henri shook it. No more words were spoken as the big general left the room. Henri leaned heavily on the large table, looking at the map of the known world before him. He hoped he only had to worry about the south. His nation had always been coveted for its land. It had always been strong enough to thwart attacks until now. Until the old Master with the power of the Ring decimated his nation's army. The Ring was his nation's only chance now.

Leaving the war room, Henri went to find Yvonne and Serena, but did not locate them in their chambers. He then went to Heather's and Arianna's, thinking he'd find them all together, making plans for the casting of the spell. Knowing of Mary, staying in the servant's quarters, he knocked before entering. She came to the door and smiled large when she saw that it was him.

"My king! I'm happy to see you," she said.

"Good to see you, Mary," he said, as she let him in. "Are the others together?" he asked, nodding toward the inner chamber.

"Yes, they are practicing and Yvonne and Serena are learning."

"And how are you?" he asked.

"I'm very well, now that you are here," she said, placing her hand on his chest. "I must confess, I watched you with the witches the other day. You were amazing."

"You did? Did you tell anyone?" he asked, taking her hand and holding it.

"No, no one, my king. They would not condemn you, for the witches are very beautiful, a temptation for any man."

"Yes, but it would be better Serena and Yvonne did not know until after the Ring is reborn, to ease any tensions between them. Do you understand?"

"Yes, my king. I understand."

"Good," he said, releasing her hand and moving toward the inner chamber.

"Henri... my king," Mary called him back.

He turned and she walked toward him. "I saw how the witches took you in the forbidden way. I saw the pleasure they achieved from this and you as well. Tomorrow, when we are together... will... will you do this with me. It will be my final request."

Henri hesitated. He knew Mary had not been preparing for his large cock in the forbidden way. He also knew that as the Ring was reborn he would increase in size, destroying her in the process. He also knew she had to die no matter what.

"If you wish this then I will consent, but you must prepare before to make it more pleasurable. The Daughters of Mentula spend years preparing for the Master. You only have a very short time."

"I will do what I can. I will ask the Daughters for guidance in this."

"Former Daughters, but yes, they can be of assistance."

"Can I see it?" she asked looking down at his cock. "I would like to feel its size to know what I must do before the full moon."

Henri acquiesced, removing his sword belt and letting his pants fall around his boots. Mary quickly seized his shaft and lifted the heavy mass upward as it began to grow. Her touch was more scientific than sexual. She stroked only to get him erect before measuring him with her fingers and hands until she felt confident she knew his length and girth by heart. The sensations were still pleasurable to Henri. She made sure she had him fully engorged, stroking him until he was throbbing and a small drop of pre-ejaculate had appeared.

"I've always loved your penis, my king. I've enjoyed your visits to the inn and confess I will miss that most of all when I'm gone," she said holding the middle of his shaft.

"I wish there was some other way, Mary," he said.

"I know, my king... but you must let me do this for you... for the nation."

He smiled down at her and she leaned forward, kissing the head of his cock before standing up.

"Thank you for letting me inspect you. I will prepare accordingly as well as I can before the ritual."

Henri pulled his pants up, replacing his sword belt and wanting to tell her that no preparation would suffice when the Master returned. His heart ached, his gut sick with what he was going to have to do to the pretty barmaid he had shared several intimate moments with. Unable to speak without his voice cracking, he turned away from her and entered the inner chamber.

**

When Yvonne found the three women, she was shocked to see Serena levitating a small candle off the surface of the table. She was learning fast and this put Yvonne already behind. Heather and Arianna were watching Serena's progress with approval on their faces. As Yvonne approached, the candle fell to the table and Serena jumped out of her chair.

"Did you see that?! Did you see what I did, Yvonne?"

"Yes, Serena, it is amazing."

"You have to try now. Just sit here," Serena said, taking her sister by the arms and pushing her into the chair. "Now just concentrate and think of nothing but the candle. Heather said it's like freeing your mind and then you'll feel the power flow through you. It's a rush!"

"Okay, okay, Serena, give me some time."

"There is a little more to it than that, Serena," Heather said. "Now, Yvonne, just relax and don't try to make the candle rise, you can't force it. Ask or work with the candle as if it was a living thing. The spark with grow through cooperation with the things around you."

"I think I understand," Yvonne said, letting out a deep breath.

Yvonne cleared her mind, focusing on the candle and pushing all else away. She started to feel light as if she was no longer sitting on the chair. A current began in her core, flowing through her body and increased until she felt the spark grow greatly. The power was larger than she though it would be. Yvonne suddenly felt very powerful. Not only did the candle rise from the table but the large stone table top with a thick wood base rose off the ground.

Serena gasp and Yvonne saw both Heather and Arianna's eyes widen in alarm. The power continued to grow stronger in Yvonne. It felt natural almost intuitive to her suddenly. This should have alarmed her but she welcomed the strength and basked in her new found ability. Slowly she eased the table and candle back to the earth and released her hold on the flows.

"How was that?" she asked.

Heather and Arianna looked at each other, stunned. Serena was jumping up and down with excitement, not realizing the ramifications of what her sister had just done.

"You are very powerful, Yvonne. I admit, you exceed both mine and Arianna's strength and in so short a time. You must learn the words to the spell, for it is you that must cast it now," Heather said.

"Yes, we were concerned we did not possess the strength of the Mothers to perform the spell properly but now we see that you will be the Head. Not only will you be queen but you will stand at the center of our immortality once the Ring is reborn," Arianna said.

Heather reached into her pocket and pulled out the four gold rings the Mother's had worn on their clitorises. They looked identical at a simple glance but as Yvonne leaned forward for a better look she saw the runes were different.

"This will be yours," Heather said, pushing one toward Yvonne.

Yvonne picked it up and looked at the runes curiously. She cleared her mind and focused, until she felt the flow of the power return and as she did so, the runes became clear to her and she comprehended what they inscription said.

CENTER - ALL POWERFUL HEAD

Heather passed out the remaining rings to herself and Arianna and finally to Serena.

"The runes were inscribed when the spell was finished. They will be renewed again but hold no power now," Heather explained.

"The runes on the Ring of the Master will be destroyed as it is forged anew by the smith," Yvonne said.

"No matter. They too will be inscribed again as Henri wears it and the spell is cast," Arianna explained.

"I hold the second ring, Arianna the third and Serena the forth. All that we do together must be done in this order after the spell is cast. When the spark is extinguished and the Master appears, you must place your ring first upon your clitoris, followed by me and so forth," Heather explained to all.

"I understand," Yvonne replied just as the door to the camber opened and Henri entered.

All four women stood, holding their rings tightly in their hands. He walked toward them with a smile on his face and for some reason a large bulge in his trousers. His erect penis was not easily concealed.

"Well, you look happy to see us?" Yvonne said, glancing down at his crotch.

"Umm, yes... Mary had a request."

"That she seems to have not finished, my king?" Heather said, coming around the large table.

"The request did not go that far, Heather. Ignore my erection, it will subside soon. How are the preparations going?" he asked.

None of the women spoke, they were all smiling at him and watching to see if he's erection would truly subside as he said it would.

"Well?" he asked again.

"They are going well. Both Serena and Yvonne have learned how to focus their spark and the power flows freely now. They both grow in strength. The spell will be successful," Heather explained.

"Good, we have no recourse. It must work. I've sent our armies to hold off the Garigaisians until I'm able to assist them as the Master. Once their forces are decimated and driven back, I will return and Yvonne and I can be wed.

Serena suddenly giggled. Henri turned toward her and cocked his head for a reason. The other three women looked at her in response.

"I'm sorry, my king, but it appears you have saturated your pants," she said, putting a hand to her mouth.

Henri looked down at the growing wet spot where the head of his erect cock had oozed through.

"It appears you are not subsiding, my king. Can we be of some assistance?" Arianna asked, stepping forward. "We are here to serve you."

"If anyone is to assist the king it shall be I," Yvonne spoke up, blocking Arianna from Henri.

"Ladies, there is no need for confrontation. If you would just please ignore it and cease speaking of such things I will return to a less distractive state."

"What if we don't want it to subside?" the young Serena questioned.

"Serena! Mind yourself," Yvonne chastised.

"What? I'm only stating what you're all thinking," Serena said. "Heather right now, wishes to drop to her knees and suck your highness. Arianna wants you to take her in the forbidden hole and my sister, bless he heart, wants you to carry her to her chambers and make love to her 'til morning."

The three women gasped and realized she had read their minds perfectly.

"She's strong in mind reading. This must be her strength," Heather suddenly said.

"What? Henri asked. Was she correct? You were thinking exactly what she said?"

"Exactly, my king," the three answered in chorus.

This did nothing for Henri's erection subsiding.

"And what do you want from me, Serena?" Henri asked.

"I want to swallow your hot, tangy seed, my king," she said with no reservations.

"Oh, by the ancients! The four of you will be the death of me," Henri said, not realizing what he had spoken.

There was an uncomfortable silence following his statement and he finally realized what he had said.

"I'm sorry... I didn't not mean... you know what I meant in this... I was just... I just don't know if I can satisfy all of you is all."

"You mustn't worry about such things, my king. We serve you. Even the future queen and her sister serve you," Heather said with emphasis.

"She's right, Henri. We will do as you wish," Yvonne said, resisting the urge to retort back to Heather.

**

Mary located the longest and thickest candle she could find. Using her hand she measured what needed to be added to simulate Henri's remarkable penis. Melting additional wax, she began to dip and repeat over and over until she had a rude copy of Henri's manhood in her hand. She molded a head as the candle cooled and set it on the table before her. She played with her sex while she waited for the wax to sufficiently harden. She was wet and aroused, looking forward to her preparations to receive him into her forbidden orifice. She remembered the ecstasy the witches achieved with him in the forbidden way. She longed to feel the same.

Using her wetness, Mary circled her anus with two fingers she had just taken from her sex. She pressed in her middle finger while her other hand ground down on her excited nub. She liked the new sensations she had discover as her finger penetrated her tight outer ring and descended further into her hot bowels. She added the second and felt how tight she actually was. Looking at the object on the table before her, she wondered if it would really fit inside her tight forbidden place. She had seen the two witches take Henri with ease, but as he had said, they had had possibly years to prepare for him. She worried she might not have enough time.

Removing her hand from her clitoris, she picked up the new toy she had made, feeling it for the stiffness she required. Satisfied, she brought the head into contact with her wet sex and eased it into her body with a sigh of pleasure. She remembered how large Henri was and this mimicked the sensation well. Pulling it free, she forced it into herself deep this time, holding the base with only her thumb and index finger. Over and over, Mary thrust the toy into her body, basking in the sensations of the wide and long object filling her aroused womanhood.

Several minutes, and now with the wax cock-like object covered in her secretions, she removed the toy and lowered it to her puckered anus. Her heart beat rapidly and her breathing increased with the anticipation of what she was preparing to do. She almost forgot to play with her clitoris with her other hand until she felt how tight she was when she began to press the tip of the wax into her forbidden hole. She began to circle her clit, pressing hard on the nubbin and using her wetness for lubrication. She pressed the toy firmly, feeling the sudden resistance as her body repelled the width of the head. It seemed much too large to enter her.

She eased up, pulling back and breathing hard. She continued to play with her clitoris, more rapidly now, letting the pleasure rush through her and replace the tension in her anal muscles. As she relaxed she began again, and this time she tried pushing out as her hand held the toy firmly to her quivering hole. The results were better. She felt herself open up more but still the strain was immense and there was a burn that began as the toy stretched her virgin anus. Again she stopped, panting now from the exertion. How did the witches do this?

**

"What of Yvonne? Has she answered my letter? Has she come without my knowledge?" Lord Byron bellowed.

"No my lord," his squirrely servant replied.

"She's ignoring me! Disrespecting me! I will not go to her. As her elder... as her uncle I will not lower myself to seek her out!"

"Yes, my lord. What would you have me do?"

"That assassin almost killed her king. She might suspect that was my doing. She's as stubborn as her mother."

"All the assassins have been recalled, my lord."

"I know that, you imbecile. I ordered it. Request her presence again. Her and her sister for dinner, tomorrow night. She'll have to accept that."

"Yes, my lord," the servant said before leaving his lord's chamber.

Lord Byron threw a goblet full of liquor at the fire in his anger. The flames roared before dying once again. He began to mumble to himself.

"The army marches to the south in the morning. Garigasia is at our doors and this whelp of a king hides in his palace! Probably pleasuring my niece instead of leading his country."

The house made retrieved the goblet, set it back on the table and refilled it for the lord. The sun was down, the evening turning to night and the almost full moon shone in the window. He took the goblet, spilling some on his hand in his rush and gulped down the strong liquor.

"Will there be anything else tonight, my lord?" the maid asked.

He looked at her, knowing exactly what she expected him to say. He contemplated taking her again, thought about the tight little ass around his cock. He took another large gulp, wiped his mouth and admired her firm young body.

jasliz
jasliz
3,520 Followers
12