The Master and the Ring Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her head fell back in utter pleasure as the feelings of rapture filled her body. She had never felt so full, nor so wide open in her life before. The stress pulled her skin tight, moving the flesh around her ring bound clit, causing wonderful sensations to pulse through her as Henri thrust in and withdrew with more speed and effort.

"That is astonishing!" Heather said, watching Henri holding Yvonne in the air and thrusting in and out. "Is it difficult?" she asked Yvonne.

"No, it's... completely... instinctive, we have... total control." Yvonne moaned.

"What does it feel like for you, my king," Arianna asked, just as surprised.

"Incredible, as if her body has somehow grown around it. I cannot tell anything is changing it. It is as if I am not the Master with her ring."

Yvonne's pleasure was increasing. The excitement and newness of the experience was not lost on her enhanced body. She was soon shaking and writhing in the giant hand of Henri as he held her effortlessly and thrust forth on his knees. The pleasure was astounding, the control she had on her own desire was reminiscent to masturbation and her manipulations of Mentula within her soon brought forth a climax she never knew was possible. She began to tremble, convulse and spasm in his palm as the incredible waves flooded the whole of her person until all sound and sight had diminished and overcome by sheer bliss.

It was during this enlightened state that Yvonne found the answer she'd been looking for.

**

Serena watched her sister climax in Henri's hand. He continued to thrust into her as she shook and convulsed, groaning in what sounded and looked like absolute pleasure. Yvonne finally fell limp in his grasp and he slowed his thrusts, pulling out completely and laying her down on the courtyard ground. His palm was wet from her climax. Mentula throbbed and pulsed, covered in the plentiful secretions of Yvonne's insides. The sight was inviting to Serena, causing her to step forward and take hold of the massive shaft. She wondered if the ring around her clitoris would allow her to suck him deep as well as protect her during sex. She soon found her answer as she used her weight to pull the massive shaft almost horizontal before opening her mouth to suck the gigantic purple head. She felt the same connection and control Yvonne did when she made contact with him. She shrunk the head and shaft down to a manageable size, taking Mentula into her mouth and further to the back of her throat. It was a strange sensation with her hands around the middle of his shaft, neither touching the other he was so wide, but experiencing the sensation of a smaller shaft in her mouth that she could suck and lick, using her lips like Yvonne had taught her.

She heard a deep moan come from the Master, Henri was enjoying the oral pleasures she was performing. She sucked and stroked, shrinking more and more of his cock with her mind until she had thoroughly cleaned his shaft of all of her sister's juices in her mouth. As she withdrew, the monster appeared somehow from between her lips until Mentula was again in view.

Heather and Arianna stepped up next, wanting to experience the same. Both of them took turns sucking Mentula and learning how easy it was to control and contort the large member to a more manageable size. Serena stood next to them and took another turn, sucking him as well as she knew how until all three of them had enjoyed Mentula twice each for several minutes.

"You seemed to have learned quickly," Henri suddenly said, as Mentula appeared from Arianna's mouth.

"Yes, my king. As Yvonne said, it has come naturally to all of us," Arianna said.

"I believe you have mastered Mentula and are doing that which the old Mother's did. I speak not of changing the size. I speak of controlling my climax. I have been on the cusp of ejaculation for far too long."

Serena looked at the two witches standing with her and all of them began to smile.

"Yes, my king. We have found this added knowledge. Are you disappointed in us?" Serena asked. "Would you prefer we did not interfere in this way?"

"It has its purpose, making me able to pleasure you all, but from experience, I know it becomes unbearable when performed too long," he responded.

"We will adhere to your wishes, my king. We will give you control when asked," Heather spoke up.

Henri nodded, looking down at the three standing beneath him; Yvonne had yet to regain her feet. Serena read his thoughts and saw his memories of the Mother's denying him climax for hours and hours. Saw how the witches had floated in the air and manipulated his penis with their power, using imaginary hands and finally a woman's mouth large enough to suck the whole of Mentula. She felt through his memories what this had done to him and vowed never to be so cruel. She also saw his memory of the climax when the Mother's had finally allowed him to ejaculate after he begged and gave in. Henri remembered it well. With all the denial, the pending explosion had been colossal and Serena knew Henri would never forget it.

She left his mind and memories but not before she shared them with the other three. Yvonne had regained her strength and her feet, coming to stand next to Serena.

"You must tell him what you have done," Yvonne said.

"Yes, Mother," Serena answered, wringing her hands and looking downward.

Henri looked down at Serena confused as she began to speak. "I have read your thoughts, my king; your memories of the old witches. I know what they did to you and I have shared it with my sisters here."

"I see," Henri said. "Then you all know the power you could have over me, and what pleasures you can bring to us both. I'm not angry, Serena. I trust all of you with my life. Do you wish I lie on the ground so that you can perform the same acts as the old Mother's?" he asked.

"We all agree that it would be more conducive considering you size, my king," Serena answered.

"Very well," Henri said, easing his large body to lie on the courtyard ground made up of polished stone and lush turf.

Serena admired his prone body, Mentula pulsing, arched over his muscled abdomen. She suddenly lifted herself in the air and rose over his body as the other three watched her. With her mind, she lifted Mentula vertical and floated down to take him inside her tight, recently deflowered sex. She kept him small at first, but with each descending motion, Serena increased the size of Henri's cock until she had exceeded his natural size, feeling the staggering sensations of being so full and the widening and pulling of her flesh. She played with her ring around her clitoris and rode his cock for several minutes, stretching her sex to new proportions.

Wanting to feel him in her ass as the Master, she raised high enough to release him before descending down again with him in her anus. She started very small and increased his girth slowly as she rode him until he was as big as his normal girth. The girth she had learned to accept as a prisoner and loved the sensations.

She rose and fell over and over, while playing with her sex as she was taught. Upon her climax, she pinched both her nipples and screamed out in pleasure as it peaked and burst upon her. She, just as her sister before her, never imagined an orgasm such as this.

**

Henri knew he should have climaxed easily by the time Serena climaxed. He should have spilled his seed when the three were sucking him as well. They were controlling his orgasm from coming, just as the old witches had. It brought back the memories, but he took comfort in believing if he simply asked for control, the four he was so fond of would instantly give it to him. He instead, savored the pleasure their bodies gave him, basked in the edge he hovered on and enjoyed their perfect naked bodies surrounding him as well as the young Serena taking his cock deep inside her tight sex and then her ass.

He caught her from hitting the hard ground when she began to climax. She lost her ability to hover on his cock from the pleasure. She was still shaking in his hand when he laid her on the ground at his side, just as Heather lifted herself in the air to take her place.

He expected it from her. Heather bypassed her vagina completely and lowered herself down onto Mentula, taking the monster directly into her forbidden hole. He knew she was capable of almost taking the whole of it naturally and was sure she was only adjusting his girth and length slightly. He moaned loudly as she eased down on his straining shaft. His pleasure instantly peaked once again, but she stopped his semen from exploding forth, keeping him on the pinnacle of pleasure without falling. His eyes blurred, his body quivered, the enhanced pleasure from being the Master covered his body with bliss as before. This time it was so much better because he wasn't trying to fight it or worry about giving in to the old witches. This time he lay there fully committed to enjoying every sensation he could.

**

Heather was stretching her ass further than ever before, loving the pleasure and pain she had grown to crave as a daughter of Mentula. Henri as the Master was still too big to take naturally, but she took as much of Mentula as she could, hovering amid her pain threshold she craved. Her hand rapidly played with her wet sex and rock hard clitoris. The ring made it easier to play with, she found, and stimulated it further than before. She basked in the sensations coursing through her and the power of the rings added in her bliss. She had accomplished that of which she had always wanted. The lie had come true for her and Arianna, two daughters out of thousands, were the only ones to be given the prize they had been promised. All possible because they followed Henri from Garigasia. She'll never regret that decision even if she was subject to Yvonne as the head.

She monitored Henri's pleasure. Keeping him on the verge of climax but not allowing him that final step where his muscles contracted and the seed flowed. He still had to please Arianna, he couldn't climax yet. Slamming down on Mentula, she let the thick, long shaft penetrate her fast and hard until she could feel it far into her abdomen, filling her bowels with hot, throbbing meat. This moment was exactly what she had lived for. She had trained and toiled for years as a daughter for this exact moment in time. To be pleasuring the Master and taking Mentula into her body, feeling the unadulterated pleasure she knew was capable if she met her goal. Her life was complete; everything was as she thought it should be.

And then she climaxed. Not even she could have imagined the pleasure that resulted, even in her wildest daydreams about the Master, she had never dreamed of such sensations of bliss and rapture. Wave upon wave of potent ecstasy covered her body the likes of which she could hardly withstand and not faint. Her juices gushed from her body, dripping like a spilled goblet down upon Henri's trembling form. Her strength left her and she too fell into his hand to be laid on the ground.

**

Arianna wasted no time, lifting herself and taking Mentula into her ass as Heather had. She was just as skilled as Heather, taking most of the large shaft into her bowels. She not only rose up and down, but also spun her naked body around in a circle, spinning upon Henri's cock, having assumed control of his climax from Heather. She looked down with a grin when she saw his expression as she spun in a circle as she rose and fell. The sensation was incredible to her and must have been to him as well. She felt his semen boiling within him, he had been denied the ability to climax for a while now and she could sense his willingness waning.

As she spun, she played with her large perfect breasts as well as her ring adorned clitoris. She just needed to climax and then she could give Henri his control back. She, like Heather, was ecstatic to be in her position. Every daughter longed to be with Mentula and to be as the Mothers. She was no different and to achieve this high calling and gift was not lost on her. Henri's expression had turned from astonished bliss to a slight grimace. He so wanted to be able to release his pent up load. Arianna knew it was going to be epic, she sensed the quantity in the Master's body just begging to be released.

Moving up and down faster, Arianna played furiously with her clitoris and brought forth her climax within a few minutes after seeing Henri's expression change. She too was taken aback by the pleasure she had attained. It was more than the Mother's had promised, words could not describe the ecstasy well enough to explain how she felt as her climax crashed over her for longer than she thought possible.

She finally could take no more, lifting herself off of Henri and down to the ground with trembling legs. His body was literally vibrating, his hands were in fists and Mentula looked like it was ready to explode from the inside out. He was covered in sweat as well as the three witch's secretions that had poured out of them during their climaxes.

All four of them stood next to his massive legs and together then used their power to lift his cock vertical. The four of them performed the same oral delight the old witches had when Henri was a prisoner. They were not holding his semen back any longer. As if a woman was sucking his head and taking him down her throat, Mentula finally was allowed to climax and as it did, Henri screamed in pleasure, sending a torrent of white into the night sky. Semen rained down upon him and the four ring sisters for several moments as his climax surged forth again and again, high into the air.

**

Word of the Master's return and the death of the traitor Lord Byron swept the nation as well as the victory over Garigasia grew throughout the known world. With his nation safe, Henri arranged the funeral for the hero Mary Ballantine who was buried among the noble and great ones of his nation. Her sacrifice was known by all and her name praised with a specific day each year to celebrate her life and sacrifice. With the funeral over, Henri and Yvonne were married in a grand ceremony three weeks later. Serena cried as many other women along with her. Men's cheers were heard throughout the nation and peace came finally to his land.

The urges from the Ring had continued to grow as Yvonne and her ring sisters worked on saving him during those three weeks. The enlightenment Yvonne had received from her first climax with Mentula was not a simple task, taking much preparation and even then they all prayed it would be successful. Henri fought against the urges valiantly, hoping they would have the solution soon. He feared leaving the ring unprotected, keeping it on his person day and night. He soon had to wrap it in several layers of leather to keep the heat from burning him. The only time it cooled enough to touch was when it was around his cock and he was enjoying the witches. But this did little to appease the Ring with no spark to harvest.

After the wedding ceremony, he and Yvonne left the palace and traveled alone to a mountain retreat for the king only. It had survived the war and was untouched by the evil Master who had conquered his nation. The scenery was beautiful beyond compare anywhere in the known world, a perfect place for king and queen to spend their first days and nights as husband and wife.

A perfect place for Yvonne to give her special gift to Henri, the love of her life.

12