The Master and the Ring Ch. 12

Story Info
Everything has to come to an end.
7.6k words
4.77
21.4k
12

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 11/14/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jasliz
jasliz
3,519 Followers

Henri lay naked on the bed with Yvonne's head between his legs gently sucking his cock. His hands were behind his head and his eyes closed, enjoying the pampering his new wife was giving him. The Ring was wrapped in cloth in a leather pouch on the bed stand next to him. He could feel its pull from across the room. Yvonne was taking her time; he was humming with pleasure but well away from a climax. Her hot, wet mouth took many inches at a once before bringing him back out, sucking his head for a time. Her hands gently rolled his large testicles as she sucked and bobbed slowly up and down. She was incredibly talented in the art of oral pleasure. Indeed he might say she was the best he'd ever known and that was saying a lot, especially since he had known many woman and several Daughters of Mentula. Now his wife was the Head witch, the very woman sucking his cock was probably the most powerful creature in the known world.

He knew his time was running short. He felt the drain the continuous pull of the Ring was causing to his body, he knew if he didn't give in to the urges and extinguish a woman of her spark, the drain would be fatal. He either gave in or he died. His body had become weak and even his muscles had atrophied from the constant drain from the Ring. At that very moment, with Yvonne's mouth around and deep on his cock he felt he could die a happy man and was almost content to surrender to the abyss.

Her mouth released his cock for the first time in many moments. The change made Henri open his eyes and look down at his beautiful wife. She was smiling and had taken hold of his shaft by the middle and was gently stroking it. Their eyes met and Yvonne spoke as she stroked.

"I have a surprise for you, husband."

"A surprise better than what you are doing now?" he asked.

"Much better, my love. I believe the sisters and I have found a solution to our problem," she said, still stroking him up and down with long gentle movements.

"Please, tell me?" he said.

"In time, but first I would like to finish what I started," she said pulling his cock back to her mouth and enveloping him in wet velvet.

Henri groaned in delight, basking in the resurgence of pleasure that was Yvonne's highly trained mouth. As curious as he was to know what secret she held, the pleasure overcame him and he soon found his head falling back to his hands and his eyes closing as his wife increased her efforts. His pleasure rapidly increasing, Yvonne knew exactly what she was doing and exactly how to get him to climax when she wanted. She took him deeper than before, sucked harder on his head and this combined with the extensive time she had already been sucking him. The delayed climax soon found its strength and Henri found himself on the verge of orgasm within moments of her beginning anew.

There was no need to warn her. She wanted it to explode in her mouth anyway. Both of the daughters of House Granvas loved to have him ejaculate in their mouths, something he found extremely arousing but nonetheless a little odd, since he has known very few women who've enjoyed his plentiful semen. He sensed she knew exactly when he was going to climax. Her new gifts, as the Head witch, had given her powers he couldn't comprehend nor, he was sure, she had told him about.

His pleasure peaked as she descended the final time onto his large shaft. His muscles tightened and he held on to the intense pleasure until his strength gave out and unleased his large load down her throat. She remained deep on his cock as it convulsed and jettisoned his seed from his body. Each burst caused him to grunt and his legs to flex as the rapture rushed through him.

Nothing escaped her lips; she had swallowed every drop of Henri's semen as it passed out of his bulbous head into her mouth. When the contractions ceased, Yvonne sucked the remains from his body and released his spent cock, letting it fall to his body, wet and still pulsing.

"Mmmm, I'm so glad I can do that again. Having to allow Serena all of you was a small trial during our days in captivity. But now I can enjoy you as I wanted then."

Henri was unable to respond to his wife. He was floating on air and in and out of reality, so good was the sensations she had caused. The climaxes were always so much better when she took her time.

"Henri? Did you hear me?" she asked.

"Yes, wife... I heard you; I was just unable to talk for a moment."

"Such flattery, my king... you don't have to try so hard... I'm already your wife."

"I wasn't... I spoke the truth."

"I'm glad you approve, husband... I will never tire of pleasing you."

"And I you," he said looking down his body at her.

He noticed something new upon her face. She looked tired for the first time since the Ring was reborn. Her perfection and immortality was waning, she did not have the look of flawlessness any longer.

"Yvonne? The hunger of the Ring is killing you and me," he said.

"Yes, we are all growing weak and old before our time. But do not fear, my love... we have found a solution that will save us all.

**

Serena stood naked before the mirror and noticed her sagging breasts first. She looked thirty years old overnight. For a woman of her true age, this was quite a shock. She placed both hands on her breasts and lifted them up to where they should have been, feeling their firmness depleted. She shook her head, put a robe on and left her room to find Heather and Arianna.

She found them discussing the very problem Serena had discovered.

"It's been two days since they left together... why hasn't it worked?" Arianna was asking Heather as Serena entered.

"She hasn't told him yet," Serena answered the question.

"What is she waiting for?" Heather asked. "Look at us, we grow old."

"Mother does as well, it will be soon now," Serena said. "I can read her mind even from this distance. She will tell him of our plan within the hour I believe. We will know if it works soon."

"Good, then let us prepare for the renewal," Arianna said.

"Or death," Heather added.

**

"What is this solution?" Henri asked.

"I will tell you after we eat, I'm starving," she said, getting up from the bed.

Henri hadn't thought about food, especially when his new wife had woken him up by sucking on his penis. This continued late into the morning until he finished in her mouth. Now he could smell the food the servants had been preparing for him and his queen. The servants were a small group, comprising of a single maid, one cook and a butler who managed the king's retreat. He and Yvonne had met them all upon their arrival. The cook was a portly woman, mid age and seemed to love to eat her own cooking. The butler was older still and very proper, more so than even Yvonne. The maid was a young thing, probably barley of age. She was dark haired, petite and of fair complexion but rather plain of face.

Upon seeing her, Henri felt the pull of the Ring to immediately take her. He since had been avoiding her as much as possible in fear he might give in to the urges. He had noticed that Yvonne had taken a liking to the young woman, conversing often with her since they arrived.

Henri's thought of food caused his stomach to rumble and he too got up from the bed and put on his robe with his wife. It hung loose on his shirking body, noticeably too large for his wasted frame. Together they left the bed chamber and found the plentiful food waiting for them in the dining room. Marta, the young maid was waiting to serve them and Yvonne greeted her warmly and sat down. Henri felt the pull of the Ring from the bed chamber. It constrained him to return, telling him to bring forth the Master and take the young woman. So strong was the influence, Henri paused upon seeing her and began to turn around to get the ring until Yvonne called to him.

Fighting the pull, Henri turned back to the table and sat next to his queen. She took his hand and squeezed it, smiling at him. She knew what he was going through. She knew what Marta's presence was doing to him. He smiled back, forcing it and stared down at his empty plate to keep from looking at the young woman.

Marta began to serve them, adding food to plates and drink to goblets. To keep himself occupied, Henri began to eat while Yvonne talked a little with Marta in-between bites.

"How long have you been in the King's service, Marta?"

"Since my eighteenth year... six months now, your highness," Marta replied.

"Did you escape the horrors of war here at the retreat?" Yvonne asked.

"Yes, my queen... we were very fortunate. My family was spared. We live very close and my family has served here since I was a child. Cook is my aunt."

"Wonderful, so you know the value of service. Would you say you would do anything for the king?" Yvonne asked.

Marta answered with no hesitation, "Yes, my queen... I am a devoted servant to the king."

"This is well. I hope I may call upon you when the need arises?"

"Without question, my queen, anything you require."

Yvonne nodded to the young woman and Henri turned his head to look at his new wife. She smiled at him and he shook his head slightly in fear of what she might be thinking. The constant pull of the Ring was wearing on him. Making him weak both mentally and physically as he fought it's seductive urges. The food seemed not to help and he feared the only thing that would was to obey the Ring. That or death.

He was grateful when Marta left the room and he could talk to Yvonne alone.

"Please tell me your plan isn't for me to kill that poor girl. I will not kill another," he said.

"No, my love... but she will need to play a part."

"You need to explain and you need to be quick about it, Yvonne. My fortitude is waning."

"I know. Now just listen, I will explain everything. But first, go retrieve the Ring."

Henri's patience was waning as well. He didn't want to be anywhere near the Ring, except the Ring told him he did. Yvonne smiled and nodded and he obeyed, getting up from the table by pushing his chair out quickly. He looked at her one last time but she didn't say anything. He went to the bed chamber, picked up the leather pouch and grimaced at the heat, almost burning his hand. He returned to Yvonne and dropped the pouch on the table, standing next to her chair.

"Sit and I will begin," she said.

Henri sat, laid his hands on the table and tried not to reach for the Ring.

"As you know, the old Mothers did not care about the Ring bearer, or the woman he destroyed. They just wanted immortality at any cost. To entice the men, the Ring gives both size and strength as well as pleasure as you also know. The seductive nature of the Ring is their ultimate demise, wherein the Ring finds another. When the Mother's cast the spell they were unaware or did not care that the life force was take along with the spark. They did not know or did not care that it was the spark only that they required."

"If I understand, you're saying the women didn't need to die to get the spark?" Henri asked.

"Exactly. Most women, especially in our country don't even know they have the spark of magic within them... Serena and I didn't and we had it greatly. They will never miss it if it was taken. Take Marta for instance. Her spark is small, I've felt it. She wouldn't notice a thing if it was taken from her, it is so small it probably couldn't be nurtured at all anyway."

"So how do we do that without killing her? What are you suggesting?"

"The sisters and I have been working endlessly on the problem and we've come up with this," she said, pulling a thin gold ring from her robe pocket.

"Another ring? What does this one do?" he asked.

"Put it on and see," she said, handing it to him.

Henri hesitated but then realized his new wife would never wish to hurt him. He undid his robe and picked up his long flaccid cock. The new ring had runes around it as well but wasn't as thick or as wide as the Ring. As he placed it over the head of his cock the runes began to glow red and it seated itself at the base of his cock on its own power. He expected something to happen but no change came to his body. And then he felt it, or in reality he didn't feel it. The pull and seduction of the Ring was gone. His head flew up to meet Yvonne's eyes.

"It's gone! The grip the Ring had on me is no longer!" he almost shouted.

"Yes! I was hoping and praying it would work. But that is not all, my love," Yvonne said, reaching out and picking up the leather pouch.

She opened it and unwrapped the Ring from its cloth confines and set it in front of Henri.

"Go ahead, put it on as well and we shall see if all of our hard work has paid off."

"Are you sure? The Master will not fit in this room?" he said.

"Trust me, my king," she said, picking up the Ring and holding it out to him.

He let her drop it in his hand and was surprised that it was no longer hot. Lifting his cock with one hand he placed the Ring over his head and it slammed down to meet the other ring, glowing bright blue from lack of use. The smaller ring glowed brighter red and the Master did not appear.

"It worked!" Yvonne called out. "It inhibited the Master from appearing but tell me how you feel?" she asked.

"I feel amazing! Strong and invincible just as if I was the Master," he said.

"You are," Yvonne spoke, picking up a knife from the table and thrusting it at his chest.

The blade broke when it came in contact with Henri's flesh and Yvonne dropped the hilt. He couldn't believe what was happening to him. He felt incredible and even with the Ring around his cock he hardly felt the seductive pull to have a woman. It was there but many times less.

"This is not all, my king. The true purpose of the new ring has yet to be revealed. This is where Marta comes into play."

"The new ring allows me to take her spark without killing her, doesn't it?" he asked.

"That is our hope. Upon Mentula's climax, the spark will be taken and transferred to the Ring and to me and my sisters. That is the hope. She will live; the spark will rejuvenate us as well as you. It will make you immortal as we are!"

He was so preoccupied he missed the part about him becoming immortal as well. "But for this to work, I have to know her," he stated instead of asking.

"Yes," Yvonne said, looking down. "There is no other choice. A spark must be harvest and knowing a woman is the only way. As hard as it may be for you to know other women than me and my sisters, it must be so."

"I see that this must be. To save you all I will do what is required of me," Henri said.

"Good, I will fetch the girl and talk with her. She should be willing to serve as she has stated," Yvonne said, standing up and kissing Henri on the cheek before leaving the room.

**

"She has told him of the plan. The new ring is in place and all is going according to our design. Yvonne is now seeking a woman to harvest her spark," Serena told Heather and Arianna.

"The moment of truth is upon us. We will know very soon if our efforts have proven fruitful," Heather said, pacing her chamber.

Arianna was sitting at the table, wringing her hands in anticipation. Serena was in deep concentration, inside the mind of her sister. She could see through Yvonne's eyes as she left the room and searched the king's retreat for the young maid. Yvonne found her in the kitchen talking to the portly cook.

"Marta? Could I trouble you for some help?" Yvonne asked.

Upon hearing her voice. Marta jumped to her feet and bowed to the queen. "Yes, my lady, what can I do?"

"Come with me, I must speak with you."

Yvonne turned and the young Marta followed. Yvonne stopped in a corridor to speak with Marta and Serena heard everything.

"I need your help, Marta. You said before you were willing to do anything for the king." Marta nodded.

"You might have noticed he seemed a bit tense and distant at breakfast. It's not his fault it is mine. How can I put this? As you know we've been here on our honeymoon for two days now. I, being a virgin before, have become tender and sore from the kings desires and need some time to recover. This has made him a bit distraught and I was hoping you could help me."

Serena giggled at the lie and Heather and Arianna turned toward her for answers. Serena ignored them and continued to listen.

"What can I do?" Marta asked, taken aback.

"I'm sure you have heard the stories of kings and their handmaidens? I need you to help satisfy the king until I am able to again."

Marta gasped, placing her hand over her mouth. Yvonne paused, letting the young woman take it all in. Yvonne did not speak until Marta did.

"My queen, what you ask is... unexpected. I have limited experience in such things. I've only known one other man. Surely you could call upon another in my stead?"

"Marta, this is for the king, he is getting irritable and waiting longer will only make it worse. You said you were willing to serve. Don't you find him attractive?"

"Oh, yes, that is not my reservations... It's just I am quite plan, my lady and inexperienced..." she trailed off.

"Not any more than I was two days ago. Will you do this for me?" Yvonne asked again.

Marta wrung her hands and then fidgeted with her maid dress before replying. "I will, my lady."

"Good, then let's continue on to the king."

"As you wish, my queen. Will you be accompanying me with this task?"

"Do you wish me to?" Yvonne asked.

"As he is your husband, I think it would be proper, so as to not injure your relationship in not knowing what transpired between he and I. Also, between the two of us we could help each other please him."

"Very well. I will participate if you wish."

Serena was chuckling again and finally was forced to tell Heather and Arianna what was so humorous. The other two witches shared in the comedy of Yvonne's little lies.

"Did the maid agree?" Arianna asked.

"Yes, they are heading to the king now, it won't be long," Serena said.

**

Henri remained in the chair at the table, looking down at his cock with the two rings upon his shaft. They continued to glow red and blue. He felt powerful and invincible sitting there waiting for his wife and the maid to arrive. He knew nothing was completed yet and he worried something might go wrong. His body had not changed. He was still weak in appearance and knew the new ring was only concealing the larger problem. He was pondering this new experience when the door to the dining room opened and Yvonne and Marta appeared. He quickly closed his robe and stood.

"My king," Marta said, curtsying low.

"Hello," Henri replied, not knowing what had been talked about.

"I've asked Marta to assist me with your needs, my king, since I am unable to at the present time," Yvonne said, giving him a special look to go with what she said.

"I see, and she has consented to your request?"

"Yes, she has, with one stipulation. She would like me to be there and assist so I may not feel ill will toward you and she."

"Very wise for someone so young," Henri said.

"Yes, I thought so."

"Very well, if my queen is alright with this arrangement and Marta has agreed we can retire to the bed chamber," Henri said, motioning with his hand for the ladies to go before him.

Marta was staring at the king and unable to move. Yvonne took her by the hand and led her toward the bed chamber. Henri could tell she was very nervous. He also knew this had to be done. Upon arriving at the bed chamber, Marta turned around and faced Henri with Yvonne at her side. She seemed to be trembling slightly and Henri knew he needed to help her relax. Apparently Yvonne did as well.

"Do you want me to get started with him, and then when you feel comfortably you can join us?" Yvonne asked.

"I would... yes that will be fine," the young maid said.

Yvonne left Marta's side and walked up to Henri and kissed him, placing her hands on his chest. Her hands ran down his body to the tie that held the robe round his waist. As she kissed him she untied the robe and opened it. Henri's body was reacting very quickly to the stimulation, especially with the Ring around his cock. He grew large quickly, pinning his rising shaft between his wife's body, hindering it from rising completely. As the kiss ended, he looked over Yvonne's shoulder at the young Marta, she was frozen in place and watching them, but her eyes were not on his, but down toward his waist, trying to get a glimpse of his cock behind Yvonne.

jasliz
jasliz
3,519 Followers