The Master Ch. 03 - Mistress Pryde

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With quick movements the driver unties the slave and lifts me off the floor placing my hands above my head; the slave goes to one of the walls of the bedroom and grabs some leather cuffs that she quickly places on my wrists and ankles, the next thing the slave does is to remove the gag from her mouth and place it in mine. I try to say something, but that gesture only makes it easier for her to place the gag deep in my mouth and clamp it behind my head.

The gag is stained and soaked with the slave's saliva and another thick and salty liquid that I soon recognize as the driver's semen, I try to protest when I notice how the driver pushes me on the table; while his strong hand holds me in that position, the slave firmly hooks my ankles to the legs of the table and my wrists to the same chains that until a few minutes ago held her, leaving me completely defenseless against whatever the driver wants to do to me.

I don't have to wait long until I feel how two huge fingers make their way into my pussy, 'You are completely wet slut;' the driver tells me, 'The Princes hardly let me play with their slave girls, they say I am too rough with them, only when they want to punish any of them they hand them over to my care;' he adds moving his fingers inside my pussy.

'I have brought many sluts eager to submit to the Prince all the way here;' the chauffeur continues speaking to me, 'But watching you during the trip I thought you were different, that you were not going to submit to him, instead here you are walking half naked around the Palace looking for someone to fuck that wet pussy and that tight ass, well I have to tell you that you have found him slut;' he tells me giving me a hard spanking.

I feel how the driver's fingers leave my pussy leaving me empty, and I start begging uselessly through the gag to continue masturbating me, I am very excited waiting for that huge cock to enter my pussy, but the next thing the driver does scares me a lot.

At the same time as I notice how something makes its way into my ass, I feel how a cold liquid accompanies it, 'Fuck how tight!' shouts the driver, 'If it wasn't for the fact that it is impossible for the Prince to let a virgin ass pass without releasing it, I would swear that no cock has ever entered here before;' continues saying the driver while he adds another finger and opens my ass more than the dildo that Yaiza placed in me did.

I begin to cry inconsolably as the driver's fingers come out of my ass and something huge is placed at its entrance trying to break through, luckily a voice sounds in the room making everything stop.

'Stop Ahmed, that slave is not available for use, yet;' I hear him say to Yaiza, 'Untie her and retire to your bedrooms;' he continues to order the driver and the slave.

Immediately the slave releases my wrists and ankles from the table, although she does not remove my restraints, helps me to stand up and looks at me with a smile before leaving the bedroom behind the driver.

I stand still waiting for what Yaiza is going to do, who comes over smiling to give me a kiss through the gag. 'We'd better get back to the bedroom Taylor, I don't know what Caleb would have done to me if I don't get there in time to stop you getting Ahmed's loving care.'

Yaiza places my hands in front of me and closes the restraints then pulls me out of the room, in a few minutes we are back in my bedroom; as soon as I enter she rips my silk nightgown running her fingers over my sticky breasts, 'I would like to lick all that sweetness off your body, but it's time for you to rest, tomorrow we all have a very long day ahead of us.'

Yaiza lays me down on the bed as if I were a child and before I know it she has fastened my wrist restraints to the headboard with long chains so that I can't move from the bed, although I can turn around,

'I'm sorry Taylor, it's for your safety, I don't want you walking around the palace by yourself again, all the women in the Palace except Anna and I are free for any man to find, besides if I don't tie you up I don't think you'll be able to keep your hands off your pussy, goodnight;' she says removing the gag before giving me a kiss on the lips.

I am about to say something to Yaiza, but in the end I shut up, she is very capable of putting the gag back on me so I don't say anything. I try to fall asleep without thinking about anything that has happened in the last few hours; although I have the feeling that it is going to be a very long night.

Unable to fall asleep after a while in bed, I manage despite the chains to take the TV remote control and turn it on, after looking for a while something to watch, the only thing I find is a channel with porn movies, I decide to put one of them and I am not surprised to discover that it is about girls sold as slaves to a harem.

The film begins with an auction of slaves, several young girls are sold without the camera barely noticing them for a few seconds until they are handed over to their new owners who bend them over tables and fuck them immediately.

As soon as they arrive at the palace, the man locks Yaiza in a stocks and waits several minutes by her side until a door opens and another naked man whose face is not visible enters the bedroom and stands behind the young woman.

The image of the film goes black for a few seconds and when it resumes I can see the naked man resting a branding iron on Yaiza's left thigh, who begins to scream terrifyingly as she feels the heat on her body; I try to turn off the TV, but the remote seems to have disappeared and I have no choice but to continue watching the film; the slave mark seen on the skin of the Yaiza in the movie when the iron is removed looks like the same one I have seen this afternoon on the thigh of the real Yaiza while we were taking a shower, but I can't look any closer as the man stands behind the slave and starts fucking her until he cums in her pussy.

When the man gets to his feet after fucking the slave and the camera focuses on his face I scream as I see that it is Caleb, who again picks up the branding iron from the coals and approaches another young woman chained in the same position as Yaiza, as Caleb approaches with the branding iron in his hand, the camera focuses the image on the young woman's face and I am breathless; although Caleb's voice on the TV stops me from screaming, 'Easy Taylor, it's only going to hurt for a few moments, then I assure you that my cock in your pussy will make you reach extreme pleasure. '

As the screen Caleb places the iron on my thigh, I notice the heat in my body and I scream as if I am the one being branded, then I wake up covered in sweat and look at Yaiza standing in the middle of the bedroom, 'Sorry to have scared you Taylor, but it's going to be nine in the morning and I guess you'll want to do something boring before you move on to being Caleb's slave.'

As soon as Yaiza releases my hands from the headboard of the bed, I take one of them to my ass to check that there is no mark, I am tempted to tell my dream to the young girl, but I desist from the attempt and instead grab her face giving her a hot kiss, 'I want you to fuck me again Yaiza, I need to cum in your mouth!'

Yaiza grabs my hand and leads me to the shower, when I wait for her to get inside me to fuck me, she opens a cabinet and hands me three small boxes, I open the first one and inside is an anal plug a little bigger than the one I wore yesterday afternoon, in the second box is a metal vibrator, and in the third is a strap-on of a similar size to the one she used herself to fuck me the night before, but full of bumps.

'You know what to do with the plug;' Yaiza tells me, 'Then I want you to play with the vibrator and hold the orgasm for ten minutes, if you do I will fuck you with this strap on;' she adds smiling.

Although I am very excited and want to cum, I am tired of Yaiza's games and yelling at her I throw the three boxes on the floor; 'I don't need you, get out of here and tell Caleb I am not leaving the bedroom until twelve o'clock, I don't want to continue with these games.'

Yaiza moves a little away from me and I think she's going to leave, but she moves quickly and taking my hands she lifts them above my head and taking advantage of the fact that I'm still wearing the leather restraints, she ties them to some chains hanging from the ceiling that I hadn't seen before, 'You're a damn fool Taylor, I'm grooming you for Caleb without anyone asking me to, ever since Ruby showed him your picture a few months ago, he hasn't stopped thinking about you, he's obsessed with you, not to say in love, you don't know what it took for him yesterday not to strangle Master Anderson and then throw you on the table and fuck you to claim you as his own; ' Yaiza yells at me.

'Go ahead Taylor, if you think you are ready to receive Caleb's cock in your virgin ass, don't use the anal plug; if you think that when you are a slave you will be able to cum at your whim, perfect, I will leave; although perhaps you would prefer that I let Anna be the one to take over your training;' Yaiza continues to tell me.

Exhausted by the tension and excitement I burst into tears, 'I'm sorry Yaiza, forgive me, this is too much for me, I've never felt like this, I'm always excited, you're driving me crazy with those damn aphrodisiacs;' I tell her between tears.

Yaiza lets out a laugh and brings her fingers to my wet pussy, 'This is not due to any aphrodisiac Taylor, we have tricked you, this is what your body and mind desires, you have repressed your desire for a long time and now we have awakened it;' she whispers to me as I cum on her fingers.

Without saying a word to each other we go down to breakfast and I am surprised to discover that not all bondage and bondage games practiced by the Masters consist of whips and chains; when we get to the main hall, we see how Sapphire comes down another staircase next to Master Danvers, and it is a real heavenly sight for anyone who looks at her: dressed in a black silk babydoll that leaves her nipples and pussy exposed, she wears a black silk strip covering her face to avoid being recognized, her collar and the leash Master Danvers drags her by, and the restraints that bind her wrists and ankles, seem to be made of silk as well.

Yaiza sees my look of surprise and leans closer to me to whisper, 'Although it looks like silk, it is an industrial fabric, and I assure you they are much stronger than chains, and they are much sexier and more discreet, perhaps Caleb will let you wear something similar, although he is much more traditional and enjoys making his slaves wear pretty chains.'

I can't help but feel a shiver of pleasure at hearing Yaiza talk about Caleb's tastes, but I ignore her and continue walking to the dining room where breakfast is already waiting for us.

While we have breakfast I miss Caleb's presence, I check that Opal is not there either, and I smile when I see that Ruby and Turquoise have already been released and if they have come down to breakfast, Ruby who has not even looked at me, is attending to Lady Frost, while Turquoise who does not seem to have a fixed Master, is attending to Master Summers in the absence of her slave.

As soon as we finish breakfast I ask Yaiza for Opal; instead of answering she grabs me by the hand and takes me to another of the halls of the Palace. When Yaiza opens the door I expect to find some kind of orgy with Opal as the protagonist, but instead what is happening in the room is a very normal lingerie photo session.

The next half hour, Opal, or rather Niama as Yaiza has told me I should call her for the duration of the photo shoot, poses in various sexy lingerie outfits that barely cover her extraordinary body; each time she changes outfits I feel myself getting more excited and can't help but remember the night before when Opalo moaned with pleasure as she was fucked in full view of everyone on the table by her Master.

Shortly before the end of the photo session, while they change some lights, Yaiza and I go over to talk to Niama, who greets us very affectionately, 'You surprised us all last night;' Niama tells me making me turn red with embarrassment, 'But don't worry we all went through this on our first visit to the Palace, then you get used to it, besides with a body like yours, you have nothing to be ashamed of;' Niama adds as she starts undressing in front of us to put on another set of lingerie.

I can only admire Niama's perfect body, one of the most photographed and desired in the world and I now enjoy it au naturel, when Niama finishes dressing she catches me looking at her and smiles, 'Why don't you try on a set and pose with me for some pictures, you'll have a great time;' she says offering me a sexy red lingerie set.

I am going to refuse Niama's offer, but Yaiza pushes me towards her and in a few seconds between the two of them they undress me and help me put on the lingerie. Before I know it, I'm lying next to Niama on a bed posing for the photographers. If any of the photographers are surprised by my presence, no one says anything, and for the next half hour I share a photo session with one of the best models in the world.

While the photography team collects everything, I lie down on the bed and stretch out smiling, 'It has been magnificent Niama, I would never have imagined something like this, I don't know how I can thank you for this experience, ask me for anything you want;' I tell her while I see her talking to Yaiza.

When I see how Niama whispers something in Yaiza's ear and she nods her head, I start to regret the expression I have used in a place like this.

Neither Yaiza nor Niama say anything to me until the photography team leaves the bedroom, then Yaiza approaches the bed and sits next to me, 'Opal wants to play with you for a while, and has asked my permission to do so, you are still a free woman and you have the last word;' she tells me playing with the strap of my lingerie.

I look at Niama and understand that since Yaiza has referred to her again as Opal, she is back in her role as a slave, she has undressed again and seeing her in all her splendor I can't help but remember the comment that at the dinner that gave rise to all this Rachel made to me about Opal's skillful tongue; I barely think about it for a few moments and shake my head in the affirmative.

Opal lies down between my legs and pulling my panties aside he starts licking my pussy, when his tongue touches my clitoris I notice a strange sensation, but I ignore it before the pleasure that comes to me, soon Yaiza joins Opal and starts licking my nipples and kissing my neck, 'Do you like Opal's piercing, the first time I used his pierced tongue in my pussy I cum in less than three minutes;' he tells me without stopping kissing me.

Opal lifts her face from my pussy and sticks out her tongue to show me the piercing that adorns it, soon Yaiza and Opal's caresses are too much for me, and I begin to string together orgasms until they get tired of playing with me. As soon as Opal is removed from between my legs, Yaiza attaches leather cuffs to her wrists linked by a chain, and the slave collar with a leash, which she uses to lead her to Master Summers.

I don't know what Yaiza means and I sit up to ask her, then I hear a clock ringing and when it finishes ringing I understand Yaiza's words, it is twelve noon and from this moment on Caleb can enslave me any time he wants.

I look at Yaiza and she shakes her head and speaks to me, 'I don't know Taylor, I don't know what Caleb plans to do with you, or when he plans to enslave you, but I think it's best if you behave normally until the time comes.'

I decide to heed Yaiza and after putting my dress back on we head out into the garden, to a huge pool where several girls are skinny dipping, 'This place is off limits to men, only Caleb has access;' Yaiza tells me as she strips off and dives into the water splashing the other girls.

I watch Yaiza swimming and playing with the other girls, and I am surprised to see her behaving like a normal young woman, even though her playmates are slaves; I take off my dress and jump into the pool joining them and relaxing for the first time in the last two days.

Time passes uneventfully until Anna arrives and stands at the edge of the pool, 'Yaiza, Taylor, we are waiting for you to eat, wear casual clothes;' she tells us without taking her eyes off my naked body.

Anna leaves and Yaiza gets out of the pool teasing her sister, 'A good cock is what she needs, or someone to tie her up and fuck her until she begs;' she says adding some swear words, 'Fucking Ice Queen.'

Yaiza quickly gets dressed and throws my dress at me, 'Let's not keep her waiting, I don't think you want to see her angry, even I'm not safe from getting a spanking from her;' she tells me with a look that gives me to understand she's not joking.

When we get to the dining room, the rest of the guests are already seated at the table; Master Summers with Opal; Master Danvers with Sapphire; Master Anderson with Emerald and Lady Frost with Ruby, all the slaves kneeling naked at the feet of their Masters, only Caleb is standing between two empty chairs, one of them with Turquoise kneeling on one side.

It is at that moment that I am aware of the situation, Caleb has decided to enslave me in front of all the guests; Yaiza gently caresses my arm as she approaches the table and sits in her seat clutching Turquoise's chain.

Caleb walks over to me and stands a couple of feet away, 'Strip!!!' he orders me without any emotion in his voice.

It takes me barely a few seconds to drop my dress to the floor and remove my panties and slippers, leaving my body still wet and shiny from the pool water for all to see, Caleb moves a little closer to me and closes a collar around my neck then hooks a chain and pulls me to the table. Before he sits down he places me in front of the table and addresses the rest of the guests, 'Until Monday evening at eight o'clock this is my slave Amber, Saturday night she will be the star of our party, until that time she is ours to enjoy as we wish.'

Caleb sits in his chair and I kneel beside him without him having to say anything to me, when he caresses my cheek with his hand before he starts eating I am about to orgasm, but I remember Yaiza's words that a slave should not cum without her Master's permission and I manage to hold myself back, from now on I am just another slave in Prince Caleb's Palace.

will continue...

12