The Master Ch. 15 - The Decision

Historia Información
Taylor's stories come to and end, what will her decision be?
10.7k palabras
4.65
1.9k
3

Parte 15 de la serie de 15 partes

Actualizado 06/16/2023
Creado 07/12/2021
Compartir este Historia

Tamaño de fuente

Tamaño de Fuente Predeterminado

Espaciado de fuentes

Espaciado de Fuente Predeterminado

Cara de fuente

Cara de Fuente Predeterminada

Tema de Lectura

Tema Predeterminado (Blanco)
Necesitas Iniciar sesión o Registrarse para que su personalización se guarde en su perfil de Literotica.
BETA PÚBLICA

Nota: Puede cambiar el tamaño de la fuente, el tipo de fuente y activar el modo oscuro haciendo clic en la pestaña del ícono "A" en el Cuadro de información de la historia.

Puede volver temporalmente a una experiencia Classic Literotica® durante nuestras pruebas Beta públicas en curso. Considere dejar comentarios sobre los problemas que experimenta o sugerir mejoras.

Haga clic aquí

(All characters are over 18 years old and this story is solely a figment of my imagination.

My language is Spanish, I apologize for any grammatical errors I may make when translating the stories into English).

MANY THANKS TO THE 79,660 PEOPLE WHO HAVE READ TAYLOR'S STORY!!!!

(I published the first part of this story in July 2021, and although I published this last part six months ago elsewhere, it wasn't until today that I decided to publish it here, today 22 months later, after 15 chapters and almost 90,000 words - not bad for someone who had written the longest part of a school essay - Taylor's story comes to an end.

I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it and that the ending doesn't disappoint you. Because although it is the end of this story, it is not the farewell of these characters, I already have some stories written in Spanish, focused on some of the characters that have been appearing in this story - Yaiza, Vincent, Lady Nabila, Lady Rose - and I hope to translate and publish them little by little, hoping to pay attention and not make too many mistakes).

The Master -- Chapter 15 -- Taylor's Decision

I park in the same area as always, on the edge of the Griffith Park and as I do every day when I get home since I moved to this area ten years ago, I look up at the Griffith Observatory building that presides over the hills surrounding the neighborhood.

I could have tried to park closer to my apartment building and avoid the cold and rain that has plagued Los Angeles for the past two days, but I don't mind getting wet and the cold reminds me of my childhood in Boston, although I don't remember such intense cold in early spring in the more than ten years I've lived here.

One of the things I like most about this particular area is that, due to the location of the Observatory, it has a different lighting at night to the rest of the city, without this having led to an increase in insecurity, although today, probably because of what has happened over the last few days, I feel a little strange.

As I approach my building, I can't help but have the feeling that someone is watching me, even at times I seem to see someone following me. When I reach the door of my building, two men approach me in silence, although I immediately recognize them and quickly calm down.

'Good evening, Miss Pryde;' one of them greets me, 'I'm Inspector Mckoy and this is Inspector Drake.'

"Less formalisms Peter;" I interrupt him, "We've known each other for a long time."

"Good evening, Arthur;" I greet his companion, "What are you doing here at this hour?" I ask them somewhat angry at their presence.

"Lieutenant Rogers sent us to keep an eye on you;" Peter replies, "Some of Leroy's men have escaped and he's worried they'll come after you;" he explains.

"Not even in your dreams are you going to be escorting me;" I answer now very angrily, "You can go home and tell Edward that I don't need babysitters;" ' I order them opening the door of the building to go inside.

"I'm sorry Taylor, but the orders come from the top;" Arthur tells me who until now hasn't spoken. "Margaret and the Chief of Police have decided, we are just following orders."

"Good night, Arthur, good night, Peter;" I say good night to them without another word, closing the door in their faces.

When I get to the door of my apartment and see the amount of mail accumulated, that's when I realize that I have been away from home for ten days, the last four practically without leaving the office, only to give a couple of press conferences with the Chief of Police to report all the details about the arrest of Leroy and his henchmen.

I do not bother to read the mail, I leave it on the living room table and go straight to the shower, although the prosecutor's office building has several rooms with showers and beds to use in situations like the one that has happened these days, I have hardly used them more than absolutely essential.

I get out of the shower and get dressed in a simple pair of pajama shorts, leaving my breasts in the air, it's at that moment when I notice the cold coming through the open window and I go over to close it. While I close the window, I look at the street and I see the two inspectors sheltering from the rain under one of the roofs; just when I close the window, I see a few meters away a couple of men in suits, I'm sure they are not policemen, although they don't look like Leroy's men either, they look like military or bodyguards.

I ignore the presence of the two men and head to my bedroom, despite the accumulated tiredness of the last few days I'm hardly sleepy, and I lie down on my bed with my laptop with the idea of continuing to look at all the documentation that has arrived about Leroy. As soon as I turn on the computer, I start receiving messages to my private email, I'm going to ignore them all when one of them catches my attention because of its heading, 'ONLY FOR YOUR EYES;' the same heading as the email that arrived with all the information about Leroy.

I open the mail and find a dozen videos and a small presentation text:

"Good evening, Taylor.

I'm sending you the recorded videos of your stay in Palace, you can keep them or delete them, your decision.

Caleb."

I start to open the videos attached to the email, practically everything I did those days in the Palace is shown in them, and I say practically, because none of the moments I shared with Caleb appear in the videos.

'Damn you're Caleb;' I scream slamming the lid of the computer.

The worst thing about all this isn't that Caleb seems to want to forget what happened, the worst thing is that I've been getting horny watching the video clips. I open the computer again and look for a particular video, as soon as I start playing it, I bring my hand to my pussy and start stroking myself.

I see myself tied standing upright to the bedposts, my body is shiny with sweat and my ragged breathing causes my tits to move up and down, the image stays fixed on me for several seconds, until Vincent enters the shot playing with his cock to get it hard.

The scene is rawer than I remembered, without a hint of romance, after whipping me with a leather whip for more than twenty minutes, Vincent gets behind me and starts to fuck me fast and hard, until he cums in my pussy, then he unties me and throws me on the bed placing his head between my legs.

I close my eyes, imagining that it is Vincent's mouth and not my hand that is caressing my pussy, reaching orgasm practically at the same time as I do in the video. I don't remove my fingers from my pussy, I continue to masturbate despite having reached orgasm.

The video looks more like a porn movie than a home video, I don't know if the rest of the videos will be the same, but in this one it is obvious that it has been recorded with more than one camera, and with someone in charge of exchanging them and zooming in and out when he thinks it is necessary.

As embarrassed as I am to see my pussy filled with Vincent's cum in the foreground, I can't help but come to another orgasm, at which point I decide to turn off the computer and try to get some sleep.

I must be much more tired than I thought, when I wake up its almost noon, and although it's late to go for a run, as I usually wake up before ten o'clock, when I look out the window and see that the sky is still cloudy, I decide to go for a run.

Just as I finish getting dressed, a video call from Yaiza comes in on the computer and I sit down to answer it.

"Good morning, Taylor;" she greets me with a smile. I hope you've had a good night..."

Yaiza interrupts the sentence in the middle and turns to talk to someone, at the moment I see Niama appear on the screen.

"Are you going to go for a run in the cold weather?" Niama asks me, shivering despite the turtleneck sweater she is wearing.

'You can't go for a run;' Yaiza yells at me! I forbid you!'

I'm about to switch off the computer when Irene appears on the screen reassuring Yaiza and Niama.

"We've already talked about it;" she tells them in a firm voice. "I have sent one of my best bodyguards to take care of you;" she continues to speak to me, gesturing at me when she notices that I am going to interrupt her.

"I assure you that it will go unnoticed;" Irene comments to me, "At least a lot more than the two security agents of the Embassy that Yaiza sent you last night.'

I can't help but smile as I remember the two huge men in suits, I saw when I closed the window. 'I don't need the police or your bodyguards;' I tell them angrily, 'Besides, you have seen in the Palace that I can take care of myself.'

"Don't take this as a joke Taylor;2 Irene scolds me, "Leroy is much more dangerous than you think and has very important people protecting him."

"Was it Caleb who sent me the information?" I ask them.

'You'll have to ask him;' Yaiza replies that she doesn't stop fighting with Niama as if they were two kids.

I smiled to see Yaiza with such joy, after the way she left the night several days ago in the 'Cave'.

"Gretchel is not going to stray from you, whether you want to or not;" tells me Irene, "If she likes you maybe she'll show you all her abilities;" adds between the laughter of Yaiza and Niama.

I cut the connection and go down to the street, as soon as I go out the door, I find the two inspectors waiting for me, with a beautiful blonde talking to the two men in suits a few meters from the door.

"Fucking hell Taylor, where do you think you're going;" Arthur asks me.

"To run for a couple of hours like I do almost every Saturday and Sunday of the year;" I explain. "And you are not going to accompany me."

"I'll go with you, Miss Taylor;" says the bodyguard sent by Irene, approaching us.

"My name is Gretchel Gustafson, and I work for Miss Dior, I'm going to be her bodyguard until further notice even if she doesn't want me to, and I assure you that if I have to oblige, I'll enjoy doing it."

"Go unnoticed;" I tell myself, it is impossible that with her six foot two inches, her light blue eyes, her curly blonde hair and her body full of curves that she could go unnoticed, although I doubt anyone would think she's a bodyguard.

"We'll take care of her security;" says Inspector Drake, unable to take his eyes off the slender blonde.

"You haven't even detected the presence of the two men I sent, I don't know how you're going to protect her;" Gretchel tells them. "Besides, there is nothing to discuss;" she tells them handing them a piece of paper.

"Damn it!" Arthur exclaims, passing the paper to Peter, who reacts the same way.

"I'm sorry Taylor;" Peter says, handing the paper back to Gretchel, "But the Chief Commissioner and Prosecutor Margaret have decided that we will watch your house, but that she will be in charge of your personal security."

I ignore Peter's words, and I start running in the direction of the park, if I decided to go for a run, it was not only because I do it every Saturday and Sunday that I have free, but because I knew that neither the two inspectors, nor the two agents of the Embassy were going to be able to follow me.

As soon as I get a few meters away I look back and am surprised to see Gretchel handing her coat to one of the two agents, revealing a set of sportswear and starting to run after me.

Seeing her coming increases the pace, but to my surprise not only do I not move away from her, but I have her closer and closer, until a few meters from entering the park I have her running by my side.

"You're not going to get rid of me this way;" Gretchel tells me, "For you information, I was a silver medalist in heptathlon at the Rio Olympics Games before I started working with Miss Dior."

For the next twenty minutes we walk through the park without saying a word to each other, mingling with the other people who are quietly exercising. Seeing that Gretchel has relaxed a little, as soon as we reach the foot of the observatory I suddenly speed up, darting through the trees with the intention of throwing her off the scent.

I know this area well, I've been there several times, it's a small labyrinth of vegetation through which you can cut through and cross the park to the side. As soon as I get out of the park and reach the street, I start walking quietly, confident that I've lost Gretchel's attention.

Suddenly, as I pass through an alleyway, strong hands grab me and pull me inside, pushing me out of sight of the people and slamming me hard against the wall.

"You think you are very smart;" Gretchel yells at me, "Miss Dior has commissioned me to ensure your safety and I assure you that I will not disappoint her, even if that means having to tie you to the bed so that you do not leave the house or walk with a leash;" she tells me lowering the tone of her voice.

Knowing Irene and the way she trains, I do not doubt that Gretchel is capable of doing it, although I try to struggle with her to let me go.

"Although I prefer that my clients collaborate of their own free will and let me watch them very closely;" she points out to me, starting to move her hands under the top and between my panties.

"Stop!" I shout at her, though as soon as her fingers touch my pussy a shiver runs through my body.

Gretchel not only does not stop, but while she holds me with one of her hands against the wall, with the other she lowers my pants and panties and places her mouth at the height of my pussy.

After the five days in the Palace, full of sex and orgasms, the last four days I've barely had time to even masturbate, my last relief was a few hours ago watching the video of Vincent fucking me. Gretchel's tongue explores my pussy deeply and her fingers caress my clitoris exciting me more and more, to the point that I don't even realize that she has stopped holding me against the wall.

"Fuck yes!" I exclaim loudly, "Don't stop, I need to cum!"

Gretchel does not stop at her games, and soon I notice how orgasm is forming inside me, suddenly, she withdraws and without saying anything she pulls up my panties and pants, and stands up smiling.

"If you behave well, I'll let you orgasm as soon as we've finished training at the gym;" Gretchel tells me, "Now let's keep running, you've barely done half the usual route."

"I wasn't kidding about the leash;" she tells me when she sees that I don't react.

I resume the march completely excited, the simple touch of my thighs when running causes light moans to escape from my mouth, before Gretchel's funny look. After what happened in the last few days, I'm not surprised that the bodyguard knows exactly what route I usually take and which gym I go to next.

I'm surprised to arrive at the gym and find it completely empty, although that fact doesn't seem to surprise Gretchel at all.

"As long as this whole situation lasts, we'll have the gym to ourselves," Gretchel tells me.

I decide to ignore her as I try to forget about my excitement as well, and start doing my usual exercise routine. For the next hour I am barely aware of Gretchel's presence, only when a towel hits my back, I turn around and see her smiling at me.

"Miss Dior tells me that you are very good at martial arts and that you defeated Yaiza;" Gretchel comments to me. "Defeat me and I'll tell Miss Dior that you don't need a babysitter;" she proposes pointing to the tatami.

Half an hour after stepping on the tatami, I am exhausted, bruised, humiliated and very embarrassed by the ease with which Gretchel has knocked me down time and time again, at no time have I ever come close to being able to beat her.

Luckily for me, Gretchel doesn't want to gloat any more than necessary, and the last time she knocks me down, she doesn't even help me up, she leaves me lying on the tatami and heads for the showers.

It takes me a few seconds to get up and follow her, while I shower, I keep looking at the door waiting for Gretchel to enter willing to pick up where we left off in the alley and give me the long-awaited orgasm, but none of that happens, and what's worse is that I feel so tired after the hours of training that I don't even have the strength to masturbate.

When we leave the gym, a car is waiting for us with the two Embassy agents beside us.

"I thought you'd have little desire to walk home;" Gretchel tells me, opening the car door for me.

I get in the car and Gretchel sits behind the wheel, starting the car and leaving the two agents standing there.

'You're good Taylor;' Gretchel tells me, 'You've been about to throw me several times, with a little more training you'll become as good as me or as Miss Dior.'

We greet the two inspectors when we arrived at the building, and quickly went up to my apartment, while Gretchel starts browsing the books in my small library, I go to my bedroom lying on the bed and falling asleep immediately.

When I wake up, night has fallen, it raining heavily again, and when I look out the window, the normally bustling streets are completely deserted, except for the two police inspectors and the two embassy officers.

I go out to the dining room and find Gretchel preparing the table with food from a Creole restaurant near my apartment.

"Have you also investigated what I like for dinner?" I ask Gretchel angrily.

"Surely, they have;" she replies without further ado, "That's none of my business, although in this case, all I needed was to see all the tickets you had on the table;" she adds, gesturing for me to take a seat.

"I'm sorry to be so rude;" I say to Gretchel, "But this whole situation is beyond me;" I add, popping a piece of jambalaya into my mouth.

"This is better than sex!" I say aloud ignoring Gretchel's presence.

"When you want, we discuss it;" Gretchel replies causing me to almost choke.

For the next hour we enjoy the half dozen dishes Gretchel has ordered, starting with the turtle soup and ending with the panacas cake without leaving a trace of the jambalaya, the Creole chicken, the quiche or the blackened salmon.

"I want to go to 'The Cave' tonight;" I say to Gretchel as I savor a drink of the sazerac I've poured.

"All right;" she calmly answers me to my surprise, "I haven't been going for a while;" she adds smiling.

In less than half an hour we are crossing the side door of 'The Cave', being greeted by Lady Venus as the previous time.

"Welcome Miss Gustafson, it is a pleasure to see you again after so long;" greets Lady Venus.

"Welcome, Miss Pryde;" she greets me, "We have a pending talk;" she adds reminding me that on my first visit she promised to tell me that she knew me if I returned to 'The Cave'.

Lady Venus guides us to the huge dressing room full of closets, when I open it, I see a closed bag with a label with my name on it, I look at Gretchel and I see that she also has a bag with her name on it.

As I get dressed, Lady Venus enters the locker room, and as she approaches me, she removes her mask revealing her face. At first, I don't recognize her, but as soon as I see the scar that crosses from her forehead to under her eye, I let out a little gasp of surprise.

"Camile?" I ask in surprise.

"That's me, Miss Pryde;" she replies as she sits next to me. "I never could thank you for freeing me from that brothel and locking up all those pigs;" she adds with teary eyes at the memory.

It was one of my first cases almost seven years ago, Camile was barely 18 years old, she had been forcibly brought from Mexico and forced into prostitution, she managed to contact the prosecutor's office and thanks to the evidence she provided we dismantled several groups of trafficking women, although we didn't manage to prevent one of the men from slashing her face.

"How did you get all this?" I ask her again, although I soon realize the answer. "The money that never turned up, right?"