The Masters Girls 06 : Grass Hoppers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We are." They both recite smiling brightly.

He nods his approval, "Next time you two masturbate and I get to watch."

The girls clap their hands giddily, "Yay!"

Becca laughs at her sticky hands.

"You better get dressed before Tony gets back. Almost time for my football game."

"We don't think you're gross Clyde." Rose softly pouts.

"Thanks. I needed to hear that."

Zipping up he gathers his weed eater and heads for the shed. Kicking himself over his deeds. Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!

Becca raises a brow at Rose.

Rose raises a brow in return.

They were thinking the same thing.

It was fun making their own choices.

Slaves yes. Possibly.

Talking it out between them they both agree on one thing.

They would always obey Tony.

Yet, when he wasn't looking?

Hmmmm.

Tony was home.

They put their bottoms back on and enjoyed more of the sun.

Clyde Barlow's perversions would be kept hidden. The girls were evil but they decided that Clyde might prove interesting to torture at another time. Tony didn't need to know everything. They would only admit to teasing. Not touching. Nor wearing his cum.

Hot!

12