The Masters Girls 07 : WILL POWER

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,873 Followers

Dropping their blanket to the carpet exposed the girls nightshirts. Their ever faithful DADDY'S GIRL shirts barely covered their thighs. In their adjusting the bedding they had to bend over. Becca's bare bottom mooned Tony, zero panties, only a tight shaved clam smiled back. Kendra hadn't noticed it due to her sheepish glances toward Tony. Too funny.

Rose waited until her Mother sat down on the mattress looking at Tony directly before posing with her night shirt held clear up to her neck. A full frontal treat without her Mom even noticing. Tony tried not to look but he managed glances. He loved those perky titties. Not wanting to be left out Becca did the same. No masking Tony's hard on growing. Kendra seemed more in tune with her own visual of his tent, smiling at it. In the second it took for Kendra to look back the girls lowered their shirts. Acting busy with the blanket gave Kendra inspiration to reach over and rub Tony's covered beast. Pretty naïve Kendra. She had to stop and shiver.

Standing up again she found the girls sitting on the blanket hugging their pillows. Their innocent eyes looking up like lost puppies. "Did you turn the lights out downstairs?"

"I'll double check." Tony gets up and steps behind Kendra holding her from behind. She certainly felt that erection over her bottom, eyes flaring as Tony nuzzles her neck and moves his hands around to caress Kendra's tummy beneath the camisole. Giggling she halted his hands from advancing to her breasts.

"Double check the lights not those." Ken shivered and turned in step to face him. Kissing him she whispers, "Behave. Go make your work calls."

"Maybe I can do that in the morning." He growls. Behind her vision Tony found both Rose and Becca laying back with their legs wide exposing their moist young cunts for his visual.

"Go. Cool off." She reacts with the necessity to control her own hormones. "The girls." She winces.

"You worry too much." He smirks then steps around her. The girls instantly sat up straight and hid behind the pillows to avoid Kendra catching on. Perfect angels Kendra thought a second time tonight. Once after Tony referred to them as just that.

"Excuse me ladies." Tony moves around them, "Get comfy. Be back in ten."

Leaving the bedroom Tony Desmond had to halt at the top of the staircase to consult his cock. Under his breath he chuckled, "We're gonna make this relationship work aren't we big guy?" His intention on all three women. His ego was pounding his chest like Tarzan. Heading downstairs he poured a drink of his sun tea from the pitcher and made his calls.

"Big Pete...did I wake you?" Tony speaks into his cell.

"Nope. Up watching reruns of Shameless. I figured you would touch base sometime this week. Before you ask I have it under control. Our guys are actually ahead of schedule on the Riley house. The Feldman property has the foundation laid. All up to code thus far. How's Ken holding up with her kids?"

"They're a handful." Tony chuckles, "More than two hands full."

"You're crazy Chief. I hope you know what you're doing."

"Wanna see what I'm doing?"

"Twisting my arm? I give. I give." Pete Holden laughs.

"Hang on." Tony sifts through his cell, before sending a well hidden picture of Rose and Becca nude masturbating to each side of him. Being a selfie it was more about the girls.

"Got it." Pete opens the picture and rally's a "SWEET JEHEEZUS. You can't tell them apart. You lucky bastard. I thought Ken was smokin' hot but daaaaamn."

"Mini Kendra's." Tony chuckles with a whisper.

"Gonna share the wealth?"

"Hadn't thought that far. Enjoying myself top priority. I know you won't betray me so for now just enjoy that pic. I'll take more. Maybe even video. I gotta be careful to cover my tracks though."

"I'll take the knowledge to my grave Buddy. Fat fuck that I am that's gonna be right after I jerk off ten times in a row over this pic when you hang up."

"You still need to be on the job by 8:00 AM. Zombie or not. I'll be by the site tomorrow. Maybe I'll bring the little princesses with me."

"Yummy. Lunch." Pete hopes to inspire his boss.

"We'll see. Right now I have Kendra waiting in bed and the twins acting scared and sleeping on the floor of our bedroom."

"Holy crap Brother. Don't ruin your relationship. Ken's a keeper."

"So are the girls. I think I'll keep them all." He hadn't even fancied the millions they could mean to him. Their inheritance further out than his lust.

"Good luck. Let me know when you're dropping by the Riley's project. I'll clean the plywood dinner table off."

"Night Pete. Don't keel over." Hanging up Tony grinned. This was just too much fun. Securing the picture in it's hidden email and deleting the message sent on his cell he finishes off his tea , checks the door locks, and shuts the lights off. "Time to see how far tonight goes."

Returning to the bedroom he eases the door open to find Kendra sitting on the floor with the girls.

"I miss anything?" Tony moves in sealing the door. As the women look up at him he removes his t-shirt and wads it up. All three women marveled at his musculature. Kendra bit her lower lips as the girls feigned embarrassment ever so slightly in their masquerade.

"We were just talking about their Father. Bambi just triggered something is all." Their Mother confided.

Rose and Becca scooted closer to one another shivering. Rose asking, "Why did you say trigger? Bambi's mom was shot dead." Tears developed again. Even Tony admired their Oscar winning performance. Kendra felt every tear.

"Oh, my babies. I didn't mean to..." Kendra shifts to her knees scooting toward them to hug them both. As her emotions cradled the girls her eyes closed. As if sensing it the girls tugged their night shirts up and let Tony see their bottoms. Evil wenches indeed. Smirking, Tony unzipped his jeans loudly. Hearing him Kendra popped her eyelids wide and stared up at Tony with a hint of an unheard, "What are you doing?" At least he had boxers on beneath the flapped jeans. He rolled his eyes at her and zipped back up, for now.

"Girls? We need to get some rest. Tony is going to turn the lights out now, so the two of you need to calm down. Lay back and cover up. Tomorrow everything will be better."

Sobbing the twins nod and settle back. Using their blanket to hide their shirts risen appeal they settle in on the carpet. Once outstretched Kendra leans over them and gives each a kiss on the forehead. In her all fours position Tony admired his fiancée's perfect little ass, those boy shorts offering a shadowy crease between cheeks. The heart shaped crevice made him unzip his pants a second time. This time he lowered his pants past his boxers to taunt Kendra who peered up at him as the girls closed their eyes. He grinned at her mischievously as her eyes flared. This round Kendra delighted in his teasing. Giving her time to stand up Kendra shuffled back into bed and pulled their covers down. Teasing her man with her hands sliding down the back of her panties to palm her cheeks as he had earlier, she licked her lips.

Nodding with approval he glances down at the girls, Kendra couldn't even see her daughters at that angle. Both girls had cast their blanket aside and had their shirts up to their necks, touching themselves. With a finger to his lips toward Kendra he pointed at the girls and made an expression of them being asleep. As Kendra considered looking for herself Tony hit the light switch. Darkness hid the girls.

Standing by the heads of both girls he removed his pants and took his socks off leaving them where he stood. Kendra awaiting Tony slipped under the sheet and lay there trembling. She knew by the soft adventure of a belt buckle that he had removed his pants. That was just wrong she pondered, but let it go. The lights were out after all. Haunted further Kendra stares into the blackness and hears his boxers being taken off. Before she could react he launched his boxers at Kendra. Feeling their arrival on her chest she plucks them up dropping her jaw. Why was he being so bold under such conditions?

Picking his pants up he intentionally dropped his wallet on the floor. Hearing a whispered, "Crap." Kendra couldn't really see him beyond the mattress as he knelt to pick up the wallet. In his hidden crouch he let both girls kiss his dick's mushroom goodnight. Silent as a door mouse. Not lingering long he stood up and walked around Rose who caressed his calf to wish him well. Reaching his side of the bed he sat his clothing down and climbed in with Kendra. Quietly maneuvering he slid next to her beneath the sheets. She snuggled closer before whispering, "You're a very bad boy Mister Desmond."

"You haven't seen anything yet." He concurred on the same level of volume. His cock rock hard caresses her butt cheek as it slides along her crack. Something felt wrong. Where was Kendra's boy shorts? With a sigh she dangles her own removed panties over Tony's nose. "That's my girl." He inhaled her undies then set them aside.

"I'm trying." She tediously mumbled.

"I can see...feel that." Feeling her camisole he dedicates himself in coaxing her to take it off as well. After a deafening sigh she relents and lays naked next to him.

"So wrong Tony."

"So right." He kissed her, gripping her chin to maintain his intention. She devoured his lips without a second thought. It was just a matter of holding their breath and not making too much noise. Right? Her thoughts faded in favor of his kisses, caresses, light pinches to her peaking nipples. From her lips to her neck Kendra quivered at his journey. Feasting on her left breast he palmed the back of Tony's scalp. Her toes sliding sensually along his legs. As Tony's fingers found her pussy he introduced two digits and gently fingered her. She wanted to moan but withheld her voice. Only a soft exhale gave her away.

As his mouth moved between breasts he used his toes to drag the sheet and blanket from their bodies. Kendra trembled even hard as her flesh found cooler air. "Tony." She gasped in a near silent tone. He was insistent. The covers were entirely kicked off of them and mounded toward the foot of their bed. Removing his fingers he brought them up to let her mouth taste herself. As her lips sucked up his fingers Tony Desmond moved in for the kill. Nine inches located her pussy and ever so slowly plunged forth. Her back arched at the entry being so wonderful. "So wrong." She whimpered.

"Shhhh!" He quieted her with a kiss the second his fingers left her sensual lips. She complied as he moved in and out of her. Every tender gaze across her G-spot made her lightly moan into his mouth. Tony enjoyed her reactions immensely. Knowing he was going to succeed in fucking her right in the same room with her daughters less than seven feet away. The tenderness of his cocks penetrations was the key. Her trickling pussy the keyhole. Lost in her man Kendra Neal starved for his attention.

As did two beautiful teenagers on the floor. They were silently masturbating together. Trying to remain quiet as well. They had taken off their night shirts and were both totally nude in the darkness. As per Tony's earlier commands. They loved obeying him. Keeping quiet was hard for everyone in the room. Even the mattress wanted in on making noise.

"Tony...the springs."

"Could be louder. God I love you." He rallies her desires to meet his own.

"I love you too." She endures his thrusts as they quicken. At this intensity she was holding her mouth to avoid squeals of ecstasy. As she grew lost in herself Tony stretched out further using his feet to press down over their blankets. The girls hearing his shuffle of covers topped playing and looked at each other in the shadows. Creeping silently to their knees they focus on Tony's feet. Rose taking the lead leaned carefully over his left foot an crushed her tits around it. Becca moving in to do the same to his right foot. With their eyes adjusted to the dark they could see his thrusting hips, their Mother's feet clinging to his exterior thighs. They grew jealous.

Rose dares to run her palm up Tony's calf. Becca follows suit. He didn't acknowledge their touch. He needed to keep Kendra from realizing the girls were toying with him. Kissing her kept her at bay. Pouting, both girls wanted more attention than they were getting. The question was, how do they get it and not piss Tony off?

Rose gets Becca's attention and they retreat to the floor. Soft ideas led to inactivity. Tony was just as happy spending every breath on their Mother. It was not going to go as planned. The twins were too needy. Mom was not going to get all of his attention.

On the count of three Rose mumbles loudly, "NO DADDY. DON'T LEAVE US." Her words instantly attack the ears of Kendra who pauses Tony's insertions to listen. He growls and defies Kendra fucking her more.

"Shhhh! Rose be quiet." Becca adds whispering.

As if waking up screaming Rose jumps to her feet and fumbles in the darkness. Tony maintained his course even as Kendra felt empathy. Before she could order Tony to stop Rose crawls into bed beside them and snuggles next to her Mother weeping. She had put her shirt back on but was not stressed over keeping her lower half hidden in the dark.

Kendra froze not knowing how to cope with this particular situation. Tony was not stopping his inserting beast. In the darkness Tony reached out and touched Rose between her legs from behind finding her hole to finger it. Rose reacted by clinging harder to Kendra sobbing, "I'm sorry Mom. I miss Daddy so much."

"I know you do." Kendra closes her eyes and buries Rose's face into her to avoid her seeing Tony continue thrusting. Not even Kendra's feet tapping him stopped him. In her indecision Becca threw herself next to Kendra and hugged her arm tight as if restraining her. Kendra bulged her eyes and knew enough was enough. "TONY! THE GIRLS."

"So close." He muttered, breathing heavily. "Another minute."

"TONY!" She raised her voice. In the second it took for her to corrupt his identity, Tony Desmond nutted inside Kendra right in front of the girls. Kendra reacted with a tensing of thighs and a soft, "Oh my God." He pulls out allowing Kendra to feel a sudden shot of jizz pelt her lower belly. The awe of it all froze Kendra like an iceberg.

"FUCK!" Tony feigned realization and crawled from bed. His cum dripping over Becca's leg as her knee moved closer in holding her Mom. "SHIT! SHIT! SHIT!" He searched for his pants trying not to laugh. Kendra hadn't even witnessed Becca wipe her leg and sample Tony's creaminess.

Pulling his pants up he hurries to pull the blankets up from the foot of the bed and cover Kendra as best he could. Tucking it around her contours. Kendra now cloaked felt embarrassed beyond belief but better now that her girls couldn't see her naked.

"Turning the lights on.' Tony blinded them. The girls merely hid their faces whimpering.

As Kendra consoled her daughters Tony scratched his head trying to appear understanding. Kendra shot glances of concern that led to disappointment. There was no way the girls didn't know that she and Tony were fucking. The evidence was everywhere.

"Girls? GIRLS!" Kendra raised her voice. "Enough blubbering. I love you, but go back to your bedroom."

"So you and Tony can..." Becca pouts.

"Get some sleep."

"I don't want to be alone." Rose sighs pleading.

After a moment to think Kendra looks o Tony, "Sofa?"

"Seriously?" He winces.

"Just for tonight."

"Alriiiight!" He exhales and turns to the door.

"What's all this wetness?" Becca breaks the tension.

"FUCK IT!" Tony returns loudly, "YOU BUSTED US. YOUR MOM AND I WERE HAVING SEX."

Both girls dropped their jaws and bulged their eyes toward Kendra.

"Is this?" Becca holds up a wet palm.

"Christ. Go wash your hands." Tony grumbles.

Smelling her hand Becca finds her Mother swatting her, "You heard Tony. Go wash your hands. GO!" Becca crawls out slowly monitoring her shirts reveal to safely shy away. Walking toward Tony she flicks her tongue at him playfully then steps around him to open the door. Once outside she licks her palm and dances in step. "I DON'T HEAR WATER RUNNING." Kendra bellowed. In seconds a faucet was heard.

Turning her attention to Rose, Kendra wipes strands of hair from her eyes. "I'm sorry you had to hear that."

"It's okay. It's not like we don't know you have sex. We hear you two every night." Rose sighs, her chin on Kendra's covered breast. The closeness the girls were offering of late made Kendra feel like a Mother again after fourteen years.

"I'm not going to be quiet every time we have sex Ken. Don't even ask." Tony scowls.

"I'm not asking. I'm just saying we need to be less vocal."

"You don't have to be quiet because of us Mom." Rose looks up at Kendra with a pout, "I'm sure you hear Becca and I when we play with ourselves."

"What?" Kendra holds her chest and her breath.

Becca enters drying her hands on a hand towel. "We're adults too Mom. We know what the birds and the bees are. Even if we don't...have a boy...man." She shuts up as Tony turns away acting as if he shouldn't be hearing this. "Sorry Tony. We're not going to lie we touch ourselves."

"TMI." Tony rallies for Kendra's benefit.

"I...I've never once heard you girls. You're right you are adults. I can't stop what's required in your time of need."

"LALALALA!" Tony holds his ears chanting. The girls giggled at his act.

"I hope we're not embarrassing you Tony." Rose lifts away from Kendra to sit up and hold her shirt down between her legs. "I didn't mean to wake up screaming and ruin our..."

"His time wasn't ruined." Kendra cleared her throat still feeling his leftovers on her belly beneath the blanket. "No more of this talk. We can discuss this in the morning. 12 hours of work tomorrow girls. Grab your blankets and do your best to sleep in your own room."

Rose stands and meets Becca in picking up their blankets and pillows. Again, they moon Tony. Once aloft they carry their things out. Tony swiftly shutting the door. The second it latched Kendra kicked off the covers and wiped cum from her belly. Licking her own fingers she eyes Tony devilishly.

"Unfinished business Desmond. My turn." Her legs go wide and she reaches both hands in between her thighs prying her pussy wide. "Turn that light out."

"Yeah I'm pretty tired." He winks as the room goes black. A zipping noise and the jingle of a belt escaping him, he hurls himself on to the bed. There would be no further whispers. Kendra let it all out. For thirty minutes straight Kendra screamed and yelped.

The girls were still jealous.

Rubber Daddy it was.

That went well.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,873 Followers
12