The Masters Girls 08 : Backseat Drivers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,875 Followers

"Bend over and touch your toes." They obey as he checks the snugness of the butt plugs. Wiggling them gets the girls giggling. "Alright. Don't fail me. No bending over in front of your Momma."

"We swear we won't."

"Let's go have a good thirty minute lunch with Ken and then we go shopping."

Following closely behind him they take the elevator down to ground level. The walkway outside led them around the building and to a large courtyard for smoking and eating lunch. Finding a table was easy enough. Not many enjoyed the outside as much as the cafeteria within. Seated carefully the girls made certain their skirts were lady like. Tony sat Kendra's diet Pepsi on her side of the table with the bag of soft tacos. The Roses were more challenging, tempted to toss her drink and use the cup as a vase until he realized there wasn't a water fountain out there in the yard. If it's meant to eat lunch in why the hell did they not put a fountain out here? Not real smart.

Watching the exit door found multiple people stepping outside into the sunshine. Some smoking 15 feet from the building in a tiny plexiglass shelter, while others paced the grounds. What intrigued Tony most was a lone Caucasian young man of his 20's with blond hair and wire rim glasses. Tall and lank he sat down with a book bag and appeared to be doing homework. He did walk by and smile at he and the girls. They appeared to be attracted giggling and huddling shoulder to shoulder. Hmm!

Before he could enquire upon their thoughts Kendra stepped from the exit door locating them easily. With the boy sitting between she and they Tony took liberties. Snapping his fingers to get their attention he handed the wrapped roses to Becca, "Go greet your Momma and surprise her with these. Tease the boy without her noticing."

"Our skirts?" Rose asked as they jumped from their seats.

"He sees, Mom doesn't. Am I clear?" He pats his chest over his heart.

"Yes Master." They whispered as one snickering. From their bench they raced away to greet Kendra Neal. Catching her by surprise in running at her she immediately noticed they had no bra's on. There was no mistaking that dance of the devils daughter. Summoning the courage to correct that error in their judgment she also noticed two other things. One they seemed to be running awkwardly, two they had gotten her flowers. Her heart took over and the rest was lost to her brain until later when she would ponder things.

"MOOOOOMMMMY!" They squealed reaching her and hugging her from the sides. Becca closest to the curious young man bent in toward Kendra enough to let her butt cheeks expose. Not enough to notice the butt plug, but still the boy bulged his eyes smiling. He tried not to stare because he presumed they were underage. Back to the books he went, nervous at the presumption.

"What have we here?" Kendra felt lucky today. The girls were more receptive to her on a personal level. Off and on all week long they had acted more in tune with her and less withdrawn to calling her Kendra. It was Mom more and more. She thanked God for the speedy acceptance.

Rose lifted the flowers. "We bought you flowers. You can take it out of our allowance."

Becca winced at losing their own money but went with it, nodding as Kendra lifted the wrapped roses to sniff them. Sharing the fragrance with Rose, Kendra told her daughter, "These are what you were named after. My little flower." Rose in response wrinkled her nose grinning. Touching the flowers just the wrong way turned that smile into a yelp.

"Owww!" She lifts her finger to show that a thorn had drawn blood. "Booboo."

"Oh you poor thing. They didn't clip the thorns?"

Tony approached producing a hanky from his pocket occasionally used as a dew rag. "That's what I get from buying from an outside vendor. Sorry." He dabs her finger as Kendra admires his loving concern.

Out of nowhere the blond man eased into their world with assistance, "I can go grab a band aid Kendra."

"Would you Justin? Maybe even take Rose with you and use some disinfectant?"

"My pleasure. Care to follow me?" He eyes Rose who glanced at Tony.

"Go on." Tony nods, "Take your sister with you. Don't get lost." He also passes off that now empty drink cup to Becca, having decided to go ahead and use it. "Becca? Take this cup and find a water fountain, fill it up for the flowers."

"Yes Sir." She claims the cup and starts to turn.

"Hold up." Tony lastly snatches his wallet out and hands her three dollar bills. "Buy your Momma a Diet Pepsi to replace the one I just tossed out."

"Where?" Becca felt lost.

"I'll show you a vending machine. Come on before your sister bleeds out." Justin winked at Kendra.

"Thank you Justin. Behave yourselves girls." Tony wouldn't have that. The twins look to him for inspiration as he bends over a bit to sniff the flowers in front of Kendra's chest. They understood.

Watching them follow Justin, Kendra shook her head. "Why are they walking funny?"

"They were complaining about needing new shoes. Mind if I buy them some?" He was a fast thinker that Tony Desmond.

"You're going to spoil them aren't you Lover?"

"Gonna spoil all you Ladies. Come here Hotstuff." He lowers the deadly flowers and draws her in for a brilliantly royal kiss that made the women standing about swoon. Kendra would definitely hear about their jealousy the rest of her long shift. She was so very lucky to have a man who showed affection in public. As their lips part she sighs, "Wanna go hide behind a shade tree and get in a quickie?"

She giggles patting his chest, "Don't tempt me. I've thought about last night all morning."

"Oh yeah? Even with the twin terrors in our bedroom?"

"That part has me on the fence. I'm going to try as hard as I can to be ourselves even around the girls. Give me time to talk with them more."

"All the time you need." He spies the women whispering. "In the meanwhile..." He swiftly sweeps her off her feet like a Princess and carries her in massive arms to the picnic table. Looking back after a zestful squeal she hams it up for the onlookers with a swooning arm over her eyes and an expression of "I feel faint." Everyone stood amused by her performance. At her seat Tony sat her down to straddle the bench from the side. Flowers set aside he again seduced her with a lingering kiss that consumed her soul.

"I better eat." She sighs fanning herself as the kiss sizzled between a thin gap between touching.

"Spread em'."

"I didn't say you had better eat. What's gotten into you?" She giggled as he reaches over and grabs the bag of tacos. Easing it closer he winks, "Just feeling playful. Can't I love my fiancée?"

"Of course you can." She shivers as she chooses to explore the contents of the bag. Repositioning to sip properly she opens her bag and digs in. "These smell so yummy."

"Hope they stayed warm enough for you."

"After heating me up inside I don't see a problem." She bats her eyes at her man.

Sitting next to her he squeezes her shoulder with a one handed massage as he allows her to eat. Looking at the exit door he wondered what the girls were doing. "That Justin an intern?"

"Yes. He works upstairs in the post surgery ward."

"I see books at his table." He nods that direction.

"A student in college. Why?" It suddenly dawns on her where Tony might be going with this. "You know what? I've heard that he tutors on the side. College courses though. Is that what you were thinking?"

"We do need to produce a tutor to impress that Edith gal from Social Services."

"I know but I might feel better with a tutor much older. I don't think Justin is any older than 21."

"So."

"The girls are 18. Being so close in ages has me..."

"Untrusting of them?"

"I barely know them Tony. I'm just being protective."

"I get that Ken. We can look elsewhere." He would change his tune after the girls reported back. Speaking of elsewhere...

Within the medical center Justin Cooley took Rose to a small room where supplies were and tended to her wound. Shaking at his touch Rose stared up at him. "Our Father would suck the blood out of our booboos until it stopped."

"Oh yeah? Not very sanitary." She swiftly brought her finger to his lips making him freeze up and look at her with eyes crossed. "Ummm! I better not." She pouted with an inspiring yearn of "Hmmmph!" Seeing her insistence he growled at Becca hovering next to them. Becca took the challenge upon herself and grabbed Rose's hand bringing the finger to her lips. Before Justin's eyes Becca sucked the finger and made it look as if she were giving tender head. Rose grinned sheepishly at Justin. Watching her suck the finger he had to clear his throat and think of bad things to slow his troubled erection.

"How...old are you girls?"

"Eighteen." Rose spoke for a busy sister, who nodded with the finger still in her lips. Finishing up Becca wags her tongue on the tip of Rose's finger.

"There! All done." Becca sighed.

"I wanted him to do it." Rose giggled.

"Your Mom would skin me alive." Justin chuckled. "Here let's peroxide that wound and put a band aid on it." He opens a bottle and gently pours a bit on the spot watching it bubble the infection out. He does blow on it to dry the finger.

"I like blowing on things." Becca grins.

"Me too." Rose joins in on the fun.

"I bet you do." He examines the cabinet for band aids, "Winnie the Pooh or Hello Kitty?" He shows Rose the boxes.

Becca snorts, "He said Winnie the Poop."

"I didn't say poop." He laughs.

"He can win my pooper." Rose dares to blurt out. In a bold move she turns and lifts her skirt to show him her bare bottom, butt plug in full view.

"Stop that. We don't want him telling Mom we wear things like that." Becca tries covering her.

"Holy crap." Justin felt faint suddenly. "That...was a sweet ass."

"I have a sweet ass too. We are identical twins." Becca stomps her foot then reluctantly shares her own ass. Both girls exposed themselves at the same time. He admired them with lust until he heard the door open. Straightening up swiftly as a Nurse entered catching the trio, Rose ran interference, "HELLO KITTY."

"Good choice. Can't go wrong with the Kitty." Justin grins opening the box to procure a band aid.

"My sister got stabbed by a thorn." Becca defended them. Rose swiftly showed her the wound. As the nurse pouted out of empathy Justin tore open the band aid and grabbed Rose's hand, applying it.

"There. All better. Let's go grab your Mom's pop. Excuse us." He leads the girls out into the hallway. The nurse shrugged and performed her duties without another thought. Walking down the hallway toward an elevator he whispered, "Don't be doing things like that. We don't want your mom getting wind of your mischief. Do we?"

"NOOO!" They groaned playfully.

"You're cute." Becca informed him as Rose concurred with amazing eyes.

"Thanks. You're both..." He starts to say cute but smirks, "Sexy as hell."

"We love sex." Rose blurts as Becca clamps a hand over her mouth.

"Quiet."

"Ummm! So do I." He chuckles nervously.

As he punches the down button on an elevator they remain silent until the doors open. Nobody inside it, he motioned for them to enter. In their hesitance of a second time ever to ride in an elevator they chose to let him enter first. Once inside they scurry in. Pushing a button for the basement he stood back until the door shut them in. Once they felt it lower the girls chose an arm and held on tight. He poised his brows at their actions. "Dang! You two smell really good."

"Thank you." A joint appreciation gave him goosebumps.

"I didn't know Kendra had daughters."

"We just moved back with her. We lived with our Daddy." Rose filled him in.

"Daddy...died." Becca pouts for a moment.

"Oh, man! I'm sorry to hear that."

"Do you have a big dick?" Rose challenges him.

"Where did that come from?" He swallows dryly as Rose shrugs.

"Do you?" Becca offers curious eyes.

"Big enough. Man I hope you two don't tell your Mom and that big dude you asked me that."

"We won't tell." Becca pleads her case.

"Better not or I'll lose my job." He then lifts his hands to share a mental measurement of seven inches. The girls express awe and lean forward to both look at his crotch picturing it. Of course, the door opened as they did. People on the other side froze in step watching them. Justin nearly pissed his pants. Wouldn't that have been awkward. "Coke machines are this way." He drags the girls along. With no further scrutiny the watchers went on their way. "Chill out. You're going to get me in trouble."

"You don't...like us?" Rose whimpered.

"I don't know you. Yes...I mean...please just stop. Let's buy that Pepsi." He points at vending machines along a wall. Pointing at the empty drink cup he directs Becca to a fountain. She pauses to absorb the hustle and bustle of the people eating and chattering. Nervously, she moves to the fountain and looks at it. Strangely, she had never even seen one before. Toying with the toggle until it squirts she yelps lightly, then turns red. In her shock she drops the cup and instinctively kneels to pick it up. A pair of male orderly's much older than Justin looks over just in time to see up Becca's skirt. Pussy all the way. One orderly points at her to encourage his friend to look. Noting them Becca looks first at them, then around the cafeteria. Smiling evilly she fans her knees wider offering a more vivid look. The men bulge their eyes and wink at her. She shivers and dares to reach a hand beneath her skirt and rub her labia to share her inner opening. The awe of her boldness made both men look around themselves before rubbing obvious erections. Becca was giddy.

At the vending machine Rose poised her dollar bill as if uncertain what to do with it. Eying her hesitance Justin pinched the money and put it in the bill receptor, pushing the Diet Pepsi button. As a can dropped she jumped closer hugging his arm.

"You two sure are jittery." He chuckled.

"Everything is so new to us. Our Daddy kept us at home away from public places. Once every few months he took us shopping, getting our hair done, nails, things like that."

"Wow! Sounds like a prison."

"We loved our Daddy. He...just wanted what was best for us."

"I'm sure." He bends over to grab the can. "Two more dollars. You want a pop?"

"No. I want...you."

"I cost more than two dollars." He chokes into his fist.

"We have $150 million when we turn 21." She brightens up.

"Sure you do." He rolls his eyes.

"We do. Our Daddy left us a big inheritance. I think that's what it's called. We just have to live with our Mom until then to get it."

"Yeah, okay." He plucks another bill from her grasp, "Juice then?"

"Apple juice." She suddenly had a craving. As he moves to another machine she follows him, selecting an Apple juice he lets it drop and points at it. "All yours Eve."

"My name is Rose."

"Eve as in Adam and Eve?" She shrugs, heir Father had never let them even learn of the Bible let alone go to Church. "Wow! Tough crowd." She bends over without another thought to retrieve her drink. As she does Justin leers at her exposing bottom and whistles to himself. "Fuck that's a sweet ass." The men around them concurred. Luckily, nobody could connect the girls to Kendra Neal. At least not yet.

Standing up Rose opens her bottle and takes a drink. She enjoyed the refreshment immensely. "One for Becca?" He pinches the last dollar as Rose nods. Money loaded he punches the juice button a second time awaiting it to drop. Pointing it out she once more bends forward. This time Justin dares to pinch the back of her skirt lifting it for a better view. All the way up to her lower back. The men around them offer a secretive thumbs up as he looks back. "Holy crap. I'm so going to get in trouble." He ponders.

As Rose rises he releases her skirt to avoid detection. She knew, eying the men watching she shivers with flared brilliance in her gaze. "They saw me."

"I saw you."

"I think they like me more than you." She giggles whispering.

"Ohhh I doubt that." He grumbles playfully.

"We should get back." She pouts not wanting to.

"Right! Where's Becca?"

"Over there in that man's lap." She points.

"WHAT?" Justin panics looking over to see Becca sitting on one of her admirers knees. He was rubbing her leg as she toyed with his goatee. Exhausted by babysitting Justin bolted over to the men and claimed Becca by the arm. "Your Mom is waiting. Let's go."

Disappointed the men laugh and release Becca. Their words were just plain dirty as Justin pried her away. As he nudges Becca along she giggles at Rose. "He touched by pussy."

"Wait!" Justin froze, "What?" A glance back at the men he saw the man with the goatee lifts two fingers then licked them. Justin held his breath. "FUCK!"

"You want to?" Becca hugs Rose with anticipation.

"YES!! I mean No. We have to go. DO NOT TELL YOUR MOM. OR, the other guy."

"You don't want to fuck us?" Rose pouted nursing her juice, handing Becca her own bottle. Snatching the water cup to keep her from spilling it Justin shakes his head.

"Maybe someday. God I want that." He huffs.

"So do we." They agreed grinning.

"Come on." The elevator ride up led to his rubbing both of their asses. They shared a feel of his tented crotch. Trouble was in the wind.

Outside, Tony was dabbing hot sauce from Kendra's lips with a napkin when the trio returned. Justin fearful of being seen with an erection swiftly parted ways to grab his books and head back inside.

"He must be late clocking back in." Kendra noted his swift retreat. "Not even a wave goodbye."

"Here's your drink Mom." Becca handed her the Diet Pepsi. Kendra swiftly opened it for a much needed swallow.

"You gals behave yourselves?" Tony knew better. They nodded just for Kendra's sake, as soon as Kendra looked to Tony the girls changed the direction of their nods in a sly negative manner. In his thoughts he chuckled, "That's my evil bitches."

"My lunch is almost over." Kendra scowls looking at her cell clock. "I didn't even get to enjoy my babies. Come here and give me a hug. " She stands up and steps over her seat with arms outstretched. The twins ease in and get smothered by Kendra's clutches. A kiss atop each of their foreheads led to wrists wiping lipstick and moisture. "I love you two soooo much. Thank you for my flowers." She primps at the lilies in their hair, "You two look so adorable with these in your hair."

"They were Tony's idea." Rose reveals.

"Good choice Romeo." Kendra winks at him.

"Gonna head out and get the girls some proper clothes." He winks back. Tony had already warned her that he was buying something that would make her laugh. Refusing to offer details he said he would send a picture later.

"Okay." Kendra smirked, "Don't forget the phone parts."

"On my to do list."

"Am I on that list?" She grins.

"Five different times."

"Oh my. I need to go. Think of me." She kisses Tony on the cheek. Turning away she takes her flowers and Diet Pepsi with her. Tony took care of the trash. Waiting until Kendra had entered the building he cleared his throat.

"How did it go?"

"Justin wants to fuck us." Rose blurts out.

"I sat in a man's lap. He touched me." Becca felt pride. Tony winced with a hint of aggravation.

"What part of not showing off didn't you get?"

"You told us to."

"Sitting in a strangers lap and letting him touch you?"

"I..." Becca nearly shed a tear.

"Let's take this to my truck." Finding a trash can he tossed everything into it and stormed off. The girls trailed behind him at a safe distance, fearful of his mood swing. They obviously misunderstood him. Back at the first elevator they entered with him. As the doors closed he grabbed them both by the back of the neck. Spooked slightly they found his hands gently squeezing them. Drawing them closer he hugs them. "You did good."

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,875 Followers