The Masters Girls 09 : 2 x 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nice job Boss." Crewman Curtis admired the girls cute bottoms in loose pink bibs. Mad respect was increasing by the second. Surrounding the girls from behind, Becca and Rose dared to look at each other smiling, reading the others emotions.

"DID I SAY YOU COULD GIGGLE AND LOOK AT EACH OTHER?" Tony roared, both girls turning to face him while lowering their gaze. In perfect poise, knees wide, palms face up, offering their inner thighs as they were taught long before Tony Desmond's rule.

"We apologize Master." They softly related. The crew blown away by their admission to submission. They knew Tony was tough, but damn.

"You bozos took lunch before I got here?"

"They worked through because of the errors we made." Pete rescues them.

"Alright. Take sixty and enjoy yourselves. Save some for the fat bastard back here." Tony casts a thumb. As Big Pete rolls his eyes at getting sloppy fifths he relents and backs away to take a seat on some stacked 2 x 4's. The crew didn't even know how to react. They were in the dark overall, were these prostitutes their boss was treating them to? With none of them jumping in Tony laughed. "Let me get some pics first. Sixty starts after."

Becca hesitantly raises her hand without looking up.

"Speak."

"Does sixty include nine Master?"

Everyone busted up leaving Becca to whimper as if she had made a grievous error. Tony smirking reaches down gripping the only bib straps attached and lifts the girls to their feet as if puppets. He was that strong, they were that weightless. Both yelping at his gruff move they stood before him still lowering their eyes.

"If they want nine you give them nine." He lifts their chins now that they were aloft on their own feet. "Girls? Look at me." They do so, bubbling to life with a mesmerizing glint in their eyes. "Let's take a few work pics for your mom just so you can show her you made your paychecks."

"We get money?" Rose perked up.

"Yep. These lazy bastards are giving you $50 each." He looks up to his crew, "What? You think it's your Christmas bonus? I may be playing Santa but I'm not giving gifts for free. They deserve a little inspiration. Anyone that can't cough up that much can run to McDonald's." Wallets sprang into action. Money was borrowed just to meet the price tag of hotties in waiting. Taking their cash Tony poses it in front of the girls then rolls the wad up and puts it in his pocket. "Earn your pay. Pictures first." He takes out his cellphone and begins giving direction.

"Dreyfuss? Take Becca here..." He provides him with her by nudging her toward the thirty year old hillbilly. Dreyfuss Malone was a 5'8, fairly buff man with a tattooed sleeve half finished on his right arm. "You and her act like you're carrying a 2 x 4 across the flooring." Grabbing a piece of lumber from beside Big Pete, Becca saw him look sad and went the extra mile and gave him a speedy kiss on the cheek. It definitely brightened his day. Tony chuckled faintly and flipped off his crew boss. Not even Tony's bird would ruin his moment.

As Dreyfuss holds the board he hands Becca the other end, then turns his back to her for Tony's pic. Becca giddy waves at the camera while Dreyfuss looked away as if truly busy. Picture snapped Tony looks it over. He had forgotten a first pic to send Kendra and made Rose join Becca to stand back to back, hammer in Becca's hand raised, Rose extending her pink tape measure. The pic was darned cute.

"Alright...Rose? You crouch down beside Gordy there." She looked for her target as bald Gordy had his bump cap off waving her over. "I said crouch not kneel on your knees." Tony laughed as she rectified her mistake giggling. The girls were having fun. "Gordy? Face Rose like you expect a blowjob. Rose? You hold the beam in front of him but keep your eyes on his crotch. Don't look like you're begging for it, just look. Gordy you ignore her and brace the beam looking up." Pic taken it looked as if Rose was curious. Innocent but devious all the same.

"Becca? Bend over and pick up that board you and Dreyfuss set down. Dreyfuss you look at Becca from your end of the board. Don't look obvious you're looking at her chest."

"Pretty difficult not to Boss." Dreyfuss grinned, Becca bubbling at his gaze. Picture taken of Becca's ass Tony realized her tightened bib shorts crept right up inside her ass cheeks, the butt plug popping through the material. Smirking Tony took it anyway. It would be fun to see if Kendra overlooked it. He could always laugh and say maybe she crapped her panties if her Mother grilled him over it. He would point it out to Becca later to keep their stories straight.

A simple picture with the girls showing off their cartoon woodpecker shirts with both straps undone dared to reveal belly buttons. Still innocent enough Tony thought. Easy enough to explain the shirts as being short only because that was how they were sold, no full length shirts with the same print. Kendra would get past that excuse.

Final pics consisted of one with Big Pete still seated and one girl leaning on each of his shoulders smiling brightly. Of course, Pete had his hands on their asses squeezing cheeks. Kendra would be oblivious, knowing Pete to always be respectable. Yeah, right. After the photo was taken Rose kissed Pete's opposite cheek, as Becca had the other earlier. Fair was fair.

"Okay you little cunts...Bump caps, socks, and boots only. Lose the bibs and t-shirts." Tony snarls making the girls jump with adrenalin. Shirts off in a blur, the bibs dropped and they struggled for a bit getting them over their boots without taking them off. Once off the girls bounced to their feet, tits jiggling with excitement. Every man up there including Tony Desmond whistled. The twins hopped up and down together, spinning in a 360 to show off their entire bodies.

"Sweet Jesus Boss." Curtis Mulvaney hissed, "I don't know how you got these gals, but hot damn Judge."

"Sixty starts now." Tony nods at Curtis then points at his crew, "Girls will deny you bastards nothing. Ain't that right?" He leers at Becca and Rose for confirmation.

"Yes Master." Both squealed and strutted toward the men seductively. Tony had to snap a picture full frontal, then one from behind, the bump caps and boots were just too yummy not to. While the men pawed the girls up, sucking nipples and kissing on them Tony sat down beside Pete. "Now that's what we really call a 2 X 4. Two sluts, four fellas."

Showing Pete the pics Tony moved the nudes to a safe folder by emailing them to his home computer. Only he knew that email. Better safe than sorry in case their Mother ever snooped into his cell. Once secure he began sending pics to Kendra at work in hopes to make her day.

It took awhile for her to get a chance to look at her texts due to finishing up on stinting a patient then cleaning herself up. A breather at her locker and checking messages led her to open her texts. "Awww! They're so adorable." If only she knew that in that very second both of her daughters had four men surrounding them while they were on their knees. Two crew members face fucking them while each girl stroked the cock of another. "I adore the pink bibs and bump caps." She texted Tony back. Becca gagging on a eight inch beast as Kendra was still typing, "I love you Tony Desmond. Thank you for treating my girls as your own."

Showing Pete Kendra's replies the two men shake their heads, "Momma will never know that they are owned."

"You sick mother fucker." Pete pats Tony on the shoulder. "Look at those girls go. They love sucking dick don't they?"

"They love sex period. Hell I've even had them eat each other out."

"No shit? I'd like to see that."

"All in good time Slacker."

Another text from Kendra over the photo of Becca bending over said, "Why did you take a picture of my daughter's butt?"

"Weren't even thinking about the angles Ken. Just snapping pics. You really gonna give me hell over this?" He sends back.

"Nooooo! LOL!" She replies, "I'm just teasing you Romeo. Those shirts are cute, even if the words do seem a bit sexual."

"They picked those shirts out. Had to go short because the same shirt was only in that style. I had a hunch you might raise a brow but I caved. Long as they're covered right?"

Her text return adds, "Are they not wearing bras? I see pokies."

He grits his teeth at Pete, "Not as oblivious as I thought."

"Better do damage control fast."

"Hot day out here Ken, high up though the wind gets cooler. But, yeah I reckon they did go braless. Hadn't even noticed until they...you pointed 'em out. LOL! Relax I'm teasing you back."

"I'll be sure to enforce bras from here on out."

"They're eighteen Ken. Kids will rally against you if you get too strict. Just saying."

"Why do you always point out my lack of parenting skills? LOL! You're right I'll let it go as long as it doesn't get out of hand." Becca was wearing cum on her face as that text came through. Her attention moving from her unloader to the man in her hand. Curtis Mulvaney moved his dick to her throat and clutched the back of her head feeding her deep, his balls crushed against her chin.

"Only giving you healthy advice Momma Ken." Tony chuckled.

"That's what makes you important too me. I swear I will make you the happiest man alive."

"Already do. I bought the phoneline equipment, I'll hook that up before you get home."

"Thank you Lover. That might deserve a nice long blowjob." She sends with a winking emoji.

"I'll be waiting naked in your bed when you get home."

"Our bed. Make sure you close the door so the girls don't catch you waiting on me."

"Nope! Wide open." He dares to send.

"Toooonnnnyyy! LOL! This open lifestyle cannot go that far, especially if I'm not there. That might send the wrong message."

"Boy you're gullible. We can leave it open after you get home and start blowing me."

"OMG! LOL!" She reacts, "We'll see. Lord what are you doing to me Tony?"

"Just creating a happy home. One without anyone feeling closed in. Trust me the girls are smart enough to know that you're...we're...only letting them be themselves as much as they're letting us be us."

"I suppose. Oh, I asked Justin about tutoring the girls. He's coming over Wednesday night for dinner and to talk about things. He wants to be certain the girls are okay with this arrangement."

"Sounds good. Listen Ken I'm going to have to get back to work tomorrow. The guys are slacking more than they led me to believe. We can talk to the girls about fending for themselves. We can both call and check up on them."

"I understand. You're right again. I need to go. Love you more than life Mr. Desmond."

"Cya at home Sexy butt."

As Kendra Neal reads his last reply she puts her cell away and looks down awkwardly twisting in step at her tightening scrub pants. "I do have a sexy butt." In a flash thought she recalls young Justin looking at it earlier. "He thought so too." Innocent enough that it was.

Back at the job site...

"Suck that dick you little minx." Curtis told Becca as she fed harder under his influential grip on her skull, that bump cap lost to the wood floor under duress. Beside them Rose had just swallowed Gordy Simms launched jizz deep into her throat. Huffing heavily Rose scooted over switching dicks to the fourth crew member Clint Cochran. Clint the youngest of the quartet at 26 was eager to abuse her tonsils. It took zero time in refilling her mouth with minty goodness.

"That all you pussies want is blowjobs?" Tony stood next to the loitering crew. "I guess I gotta show you losers how it's done." Snatching Becca up by her hair he moves her squealing into position before Tony bends her over. "STAY!" She hears him, obediently holding her knees as Tony unzips his pants and shows his crew what made him the big Boss. Snatching Becca's hips he pulls her ass closer then penetrates her pussy. Gripping her hair he yanks her head back so that her eyes meet Curtis and Gordy. "Let them hear how good I feel."

Becca moans heavily and cries out, "MY MASTER IS THE BEST." That brought on laughter. "FUCK ME MASTER I LOVE YOUR COCK." Hearing her amplified enthusiasm Big Pete enters the fray unzipping his pants to reveal an awe inspiring monster cock. Big Pete indeed. Snapping at Rose to join her sister in bending over she leaped to her feet and did so. Moving Rose a bit to face Becca he primed his beefy crown up to her trickling pussy and plunged slowly knowing his girth would stretch her hole dramatically. Sure enough Rose opened her mouth as wide as it could while her eyes fluttered to look up at Tony with a hint of fear.

"Take it and thank Pete." Tony growled.

"T-t-thank you Sir." It was easy to tell Rose was spooked but she took Pete like a pro. Pete's hand gripping Rose's mane just to mirror Tony's stance with Becca, twin facing twin and moaning hard. Their crew members broke away to eat sack lunches and just watched. Tony slapped Becca's ass multiple times just for effect. Copying him Pete swatted Rose just as many times.

"KISS YOUR SISTER." Tony nudged Becca closer to Rose until the girls locked lips as best they could, trying not to chip teeth under the fierce thrusting deep inside their pussies. A dark admiration between Tony and Pete led Tony to pluck out the butt plug from Becca's anus. Showing it to Pete, the larger man repeated his bosses show. Plugs tossed aside both men moved their cocks from twin pussies and tapped their youthful asses. The new reaction led the girls to wail at the top of their lungs. Kissing enforced, their cries muffled in favor of straining breath. The girls loved kissing one another.

In a bold move Tony pulls the twins away from one another. Cradling his left arm under Becca he lifts her off of her feet and carries her, dick still thrusting slightly, until she faced the seated Clint and Curtis. Lowering sandwiches they found her chest more delectable. Standing her up Tony gripped her throat and pulled her back toward his chest, even as he pounded her pussy. Her 36C's bobbing lured the two men in to feed on her nipples. Becca Masters came hard under the attentions of three men at once.

Not to be outplayed Big Pete followed suit, Rose forcefully carried to Gordy and Dreyfuss. Her own neck encircled by large hands she found her chest poised for pleasure. Rose, unlike Becca took her hands and lifted her breasts even more in begging for them to be sucked on. Four men fed on two young lovelies until Rose lost herself gushing all over the wood floor below. Tony nutted in Becca's ass leaving her milky as he slowly pulled out and turned her to face Clint and Curtis making her pry her cheeks wide to show them that milk really did do her body good.

"You pansies gonna just eat ham on rye or you gonna fuck this pussy?" Tony gloated. Clint swiftly sat his lunch aside and dropped his trousers. Picking Becca up around her waist he shuffled her toward a short stack of plywood and laid her down missionary. Crawling over her he hit her pussy deep, Becca howling at his dick grazing her G-spot with violent paths crossed. While kissing her neck Tony patted Clint on the shoulder, "No hickies." The kissing withdrew and it became just a feral lust of thrust. Becca had a deafening orgasm just as Clint pulls out and nuts all over her belly. Curtis waiting in line put his hanky over the leftovers and replaced Clint in her juicy cunt. Becca could not stop screaming in ecstasy.

Pete unloading into Rose's ass sent her eyeballs rolling back. After a breath catching second wind Pete staggers out of Rose and guides her trembling body into Dreyfuss. Lunch was over. He already had his pants down awaiting Pete to finish his reign. Drawing Rose into his lap she straddled his erection and fucked him on her own. She threw her arms around his neck and shared a baby doll pout just before storming Dreyfuss for a passionate kiss. His hand gripped the back of her head and sucked the soul right out of her. His devotion making her ride him hard.

"Fuck that's nice." Pete watched her pussy rise and fall over Dreyfuss. He had to find his cell just to capture that event alone on video. No faces just paces. Knowing he was ready to nut Dreyfuss broke their kiss even as Rose wheezed, "Noooo." Lifting her he guides her back to the wood floor and kneels over her thin strip of pubic hair in the shape of a rose and coats her in white. She cooed with desire still strong.

Gordy decided against fucking her, standing tall as he sprinkled ejaculation down into a rain fall over her heaving breasts. Rose swiftly used her hands to wipe up both men's jizz and suck on her fingertips, one hand after another. Everyone enjoyed her hunger knowing she had a mixed fruit of men's jizz in her belly. She giggled dancing on her back. Pete had to halt her with a boot pressing on her tits. "Don't get a splinter in your ass."

Tony looking at his watch whistled loudly, "Lunch is over. Everyone back to work."

Groaning the crew zips up and fist bumps their boss. Finding the girls still laying there exhausted Tony grabs Rose by her hair and pulls her to her feet. Walking her toward Becca on the plywood he offers one last show. "6 X 9 sluts." He picks Rose up by her waist and lands her straddling Becca's face. Becca greedily devoured her sisters still milky thighs sharing in the milk from Dreyfuss. Tony had to force Rose into Becca's cunt, not from lack of not wanting to she just needed to catch her breath. Inhaling deeply Rose bit Becca's clit forcing a squeal. Then tongues dug deep. The show was just plain incredible. Cumming together in gushing overflows that made the entire crew go, "HELL YEAH! Tony clapped. Pete had recorded their 69 for future reference.

"Get dressed." Tony nudged both girls with a toe of his boot.

Peeling from each other the girls located their bibs and t-shirts, dressing as fast as possible. Big Pete brought their butt plugs up, "Forgot something." Giggling the girls in synch pulled their bibs down and bent over, "PLUG US UNCLE PETE." Everyone including Tony busted up.

"Too fucking cute." Tony shook his head. Uncle Pete installed their butt plugs then kissed their ass. They shook their butts until each of the crew members made the journey to offer a kiss goodbye to those heart shaped bottoms. Won over the girls stood up and redressed all over again. Bump caps, belts, and tools found Tony hugged the girls to his side. With a salute to his troops Tony took the girls back to his truck. "Ready to go shopping again? You both have $200 bucks each."

"YAY!"

"I'm thinking bikinis. We're going swimming this weekend."

"We have bikinis Master." Becca knew he knew but told him so anyway.

"You do, but your Momma doesn't. She's a onesie kinda swimmer."

"Isn't this our money Master?" Rose asked pouting.

"Tony." He pats his chest again.

""Isn't this our money Tony?" This time Becca.

"It is. But, I'm buying your Momma a bikini. Water Park sound good to you gals?"

"What's a water park?" Becca flared her amazing eyes.

"A place where you can wash off that cum on your face." He chuckles wiping her cheek with his hanky of a tiny droplet still damp. "It's like a bunch of swimming pools." He produces his cell and looks up the park to show them log rides, and a huge tidal pool, including pictures of a lazy river with kids on floating innertubes. Their faces brightened up like the fourth of July.

"I take that as another Yay?"

"YAY!"

"Here's your money." He divides the $200 each and tucks it into their bibs chest pocket. "Don't spend it all in one place."

"Tony?" Becca hugs his arm as he opens the truck door.

"Yep."

"We think our Daddy would like you."

"Oh, yeah?"

"Can we come help build the house more often?"

"Build?" He laughs, "If I brought you more often the house would come down around our ears. The only thing nailed would be you little sluts."