The Maturation of Vinnie Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A moment later, Tom wandered in and learned against the counter; listening to the conversation. I was interested in his take on Dana and so I asked him.

"I think she's a really special lady, Vin. I don't exactly know why, but she's not like any girl you've ever dated before. I can see why you're attracted to her."

Jenny was next.

"I agree. She's ... unusual. Very adult ... mature. Something about her past ... well ... I guess you'll have to wait to find out. I'm like your Mom though. I like her. But I think you'd better be ready for her if she decides to connect. She's pretty powerful. You'll have your hands full." Jenny was smiling and it made me feel a lot better. I was being given some hope but there was still a long way to go.

I went home that night feeling good but still without the answers that would tell me how to unlock the secrets of the lovely Dana McNabb.