The Maturation of Vinnie Pt. 03

Story Info
Vinnie's sure he's in love but not sure Dana feels the same.
7.3k words
4.74
20.4k
2

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 02/24/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
coaster2
coaster2
2,597 Followers

I am grateful to ErikThread, my fellow Viking, for his insightful and helpful editing. It took me a few tries before I caught on, but I hope you think the result is worth it. Any errors are obviously attributable to me exclusively.

*

Chapter 10:

I stayed at Dana's place and it was a night to remember. I woke up sometime in the middle of the night to discover Dana stroking my cock. The scent she gave off was pure sex. We had been starving for so long and now we were feeding ourselves as if there might never be another tomorrow. She climbed on top of me when she realized I was awake as well as erect and I slipped inside her with a single, easy thrust. I heard her 'oomph' of acceptance and we began a slow and deliberate dance; each of us trying to outdo the other in giving pleasure. I covered her face with little kisses and she returned them.

I had discovered that Dana had different kinds of orgasms and I was having fun finding out which ones were which. I also discovered that Dana liked to talk when she was making love. She wanted me to know how she was doing and what gave her the most pleasure and when it was happening. I had never experienced a talkative partner before and I loved it.

"Talk to me baby," I said softly.

"Oh Vinnie ... that is so smooth. I'm going to come again soon ... just a little one, baby ... just a little one ... just a tiny one ...oh ...here it comes," she crooned. I felt her body stiffen and her back arch as the little waves of pleasure passed through her. Then she would relax again and I could almost feel the smile of satisfaction, even thought I couldn't see it. This was what making love was really about.

I hadn't changed my pace. I was slowly but steadily stroking and just allowing her to drift along with me. If she wanted more, she would tell me. I had never felt such perfection making love to a woman. I had never felt so completely in control and so completely satisfied. It was what I had imagined a hypnotic trance might be like. I didn't have any thought in my head besides satisfying this beautiful woman. I wanted to give her everything and anything she asked of me.

"Tell me what you want Dana. Tell me what I can give you,"

"Oh Vinnie ... I'm getting everything ... everything I need. You are so strong and so loving. I've never had anyone treat me like this," she whispered.

"I'm glad ... it's the same for me. I've never had anything mean so much to me. It's crazy ... I've got so much to learn about you. I want to know everything that pleases you so that I can do it over and over again."

"Hmmmm," she purred. "Just keep doin' what you're doin', babe. Don't overcomplicate it."

When we awoke Sunday morning we made love again. It seemed natural and easy and comfortable -- and still exciting.

"Time for a shower, lover," Dana mumbled into the pillow.

"Hmmmm ... mind if I join you?" I asked in a hoarse whisper.

"You better ... I need you to wash me ... and other things," she giggled.

"So ... now you're admitting you're a naughty girl," I said, peering just over the top of the pillow.

She rose up on her elbows, displaying her lovely breasts to me. I reached out to touch a nipple and she took my hand and held it to her breast, the palm covering the nipple. I could feel it stiffen against my hand as I gently stroked it.

"If you keep doing that, we're never going to get out of this bed," she smiled.

"And the bad part of that is...?" I grinned with what I hoped was a sly look.

"Hmmmm ... can't remember," she laughed into the pillow. Dana leaned over and kissed me on the cheek and neck and I continued to stroke her breast.

"Come on, lover boy," she said finally. "If you look after me in the shower, I'll make you breakfast. I think we're both ready for something to eat." The double meaning wasn't lost on me.

I washed and then dried this fantastic woman, but not before she had turned to the shower wall, spread her legs and pushed her hips back toward me, inviting me to take her.

"You don't have to be gentle, Vinnie. Show me your power. I want your power. I want you to take me hard. Can you do that Vinnie?" she implored.

"Yah ... Dana ... just tell me if I'm giving you what you want. Just tell me." She grunted as I entered her and began stroking more forcefully.

"Oh ... yah ... Vinnie ... that's what I want. Drive it baby ... fuck me hard baby ... fuck me hard," she implored.

I increased my stroke and gripped her hips as I drove into her. "How we doin' ... is this what you want?" I gasped as I continued my driving plunges. This was hard work but worth every bead of sweat.

"Yah ... that's it ... more ... gimme more ... keep it comin' baby ... I'm comin' soon ... I'm comin' soon ... ahhhh yaaaahhh ... drive it baby ... drive it all the way home." She was breathing hard and gasping out her words as well. "I'm almost there ... awwwwwh yaaaahhh ... yaaaahhh ... "

I was plunging into her at a frantic pace I knew I couldn't sustain. It was almost over for me, and I could only hope that she would finish before I did. As it happened, we exploded almost at the same instant my cock began to swell and Dana's pussy began to contract. There was nothing to control any more. We just let go and let whatever happened happen.

Dana nearly fainted and it was only the water cascading down her face as her head snapped back in the throes of a massive climax that kept her on her feet. I was in no better shape as I felt my knees weaken and tremble with the stress and tension of my effort. An orgasmic grip locked us together. We slumped against the wall as we began to come down from our high. Finally, Dana turned herself toward me. I was leaning with my face tilted upward to take in water from the shower head.

After some time, Dana looked at me and I looked at her. She began to laugh, in short bursts to begin with, but soon, both of us were laughing at some hidden joke that neither of us understood. It must have been hilarious because we were shaking with release as we clutched at each other. Finally, as we began to gain some sense of control, we stepped out of the enclosure.

"Jesus, Vinnie ... that was wild. We're lucky we didn't hurt ourselves." Dana was still breathing heavily as I caressed her body with the soft towel.

"Do you think we would have noticed?" I laughed.

"No ... probably not," she laughed in return. "Oh man ... you are somethin' else. You really do know how to look after a woman."

Her compliment was very good for my ego.

"Well, it all depends on who I'm with. This was all new for me too."

Her eyes scanned mine. "Do you think I can convince you to stick with me for a while?"

"Are you kidding? I don't want this to end. I'm just getting used to the idea of what it's like to be with a real woman."

She searched my eyes again, the warmth of her embrace pulling me closer as her hands gently held my cheeks. "Then let's not worry about it. Let's just see where it takes us. There's no rush to decide, is there?"

"None ... none at all." My smile was the trigger for hers in reply. I could sense her relaxing and letting her breath out. Was she worried that there was something unspoken in the conversation? What could I have done or said that left her in doubt about my feelings? I knew the answer to that.

I was ready to declare my undying love and marry her on the spot. Once again, though, I seemed to have an attack of caution and waited for her to decide those things. One thing was certain however ... the relationship between us had been changed forever. I was on cloud nine and I bet everyone within a hundred miles could tell just by looking at me.

I pulled on my jockeys and last night's shirt while Dana slipped into one of those long t-shirts that women often wear to bed. We worked together in the kitchen and soon had a breakfast of scrambled eggs, bacon, toast, juice and coffee on the go. We worked well together as a team, I thought. I took every opportunity to hold, stroke and caress her and she playfully rubbed her bum against my crotch and her breasts against my arm whenever she got the chance.

Dana was right. We were hungry. It was nearly noon and I had no idea how many hours sleep either of us got last night, but thinking about it ... I didn't care. We had the rest of the day ahead of us, but I was uncertain whether Dana expected me to go or if we could spend more time together. Once again, I waited for her to make the first move.

"Well, Vinnie, we've really thrown everything up in the air, haven't we," she finally said with a grin.

"Yah ... I guess we have. Regrets?" I asked.

"About last night and this morning?" she smiled. "Nope. Not a one." There didn't sound like any doubt in her voice to me.

"Good ... great ... I'm really happy about that. I loved every second of it. From the moment you stepped off the elevator right up to this second," I said honestly.

Dana smiled and stood up, coming around the table and plunking herself down in my lap with her arms around my neck. She gave me one of those magnificent kisses she was so good at. "Well then ... I guess we're an item, as they say in the gossip columns."

"I guess we are." I knew I had a giant grin on my kisser. I pulled her to me again and we shared another of 'those' kisses. Things were going very well for the 'New Vinnie'.

"So, what would you like to do today?" I asked.

"Guess!" she said with a devilish grin.

"Ummmm ... go to the ballet?" I kidded.

"Nope ... try again."

"Ummmm ... we could go for a drive in Tom's car?" I offered more seriously.

"Mmmm ... maybe later. Keep guessing!" She was enjoying herself.

"Well ... if I was a horny guy and I had a gorgeous babe like you sitting there with nothing on but a t-shirt ... why ... I might get the idea that it would be an ideal late November day just to cuddle up in front of the fireplace and spend some quality time together."

"Mmmm ... getting closer ... but I don't have a fireplace." She was having fun again.

"Well then ... let's see ... no fireplace ... no drive ... no ballet ... that just leaves one thing." I said finally.

"What?"

"We go back to bed," I said simply.

"What took you so long to get to the right answer?" she asked with what I took to be fake disgust.

"I wanted to give you options. I might have changed your mind," I said with a smirk.

"No chance in hell," she said, standing up and pulling on my arm. "Come on, big guy. I've been going without for more than a couple of years and I've got some catching up to do. I hope you're up to it."

"Well ... I'm going to try my damnedest ... I promise."

"If last night was any example ... I think you're going to do just fine."

The rest of the day was a festival of loving and stroking and licking and tasting and sucking and exploring. We both got the message early. There was no hurry. We had lots of time and we could do anything we wanted when we wanted and by god, we did. Dana talked to me quite a bit since she was the teacher and I was the student. I spent the whole afternoon studying. She was a very, very good teacher. I was a very, very eager student. By the time we were ready to take a break, she told me I had passed with honors.

Dana loved oral sex. We did 69's from above, below and sideways. I loved giving and she did too. Now that's a formula for success in any relationship in my opinion. She rode me and I dogged her. We tried the jackhammer and she thought that was a good way to finish a session. We did it standing again with her legs wrapped around me while I pressed her up against the wall and drove into her with everything I had. I got very high marks from her on that one. She asked about anal and I told her the truth that I'd never tried it. She said we should save it for another time.

There were periods when we just lay together with me inside her and we were just holding each other and doing a bit of touching. She would practice something she call Kegel exercises. Whatever it was, it squeezed the hell out of my dick and felt fantastic. I'm sure there were things or positions we didn't try, but I can't think of them. Dana is so sexy that I had no trouble coming back for more and more. Even when I thought I couldn't get it up anymore, she came to my rescue with that lovely mouth of hers and just like that, I was back in business.

She was very complimentary about my part in all this. She said she thought she would have worn me out long before now, but I have to admit, I lasted a lot longer and a lot more often than I ever have in all my times with women. She was serious apparently about catching up. She said she hadn't had sex for over two years and the last couple of times were pretty pathetic. I did the smart thing and didn't ask who the fool was. As far as I was concerned, I was in seventh heaven and had won the lottery -- all at the same time.

We ordered Chinese delivered, and with a couple of glasses of her wine we had a nice dinner, considering we were naked, sitting on the carpet in the bedroom and sharing cartons of Chow Mein, Guy Ding and Szechuan Beef. Nothing like a formal Sunday meal. After that, we cleaned up we headed for the shower and this time we took a pass on sex. I think we both got the idea that we were good together and we didn't have anything more to prove. I got dressed, and after a long session of kissing, I finally headed out the door and drove home.

It was one of those things I couldn't have guessed would happen. I had been in hot pursuit of this fabulous woman for months and now I had finally achieved my goal. This was only the beginning. She and I were not a one night stand. I truly hoped this relationship might actually go somewhere. My only concern was how to act with her when she showed up on the jobsite tomorrow morning.

Chapter 11:

When I got home, my message light was flashing with four messages. I ran through them one at a time. The first was from Tom, wondering where I was -- and more particularly where his car was. The second was from Mom. She wanted to hear about the date, naturally, since in her mind, she had set it all up. The third was from Tom again, with a distinct note of panic in his voice. The fourth was from Dana, and I must have played it four times and saved it. She had that ultra sexy voice going and she was telling me how good the last twenty four hours had been and that she would be expecting more of the same when we were together again. I nearly came in my pants when I heard that. It was my very first obscene voice mail message.

I called Tom first and promised to deliver the car that night if he could give me a ride back to my apartment. I guess he was anxious to get his car back because he readily agreed. I called Mom next and told her as little as possible except that the date had gone very well and yes, I was sure there would be another one. I got another dose of "you could do worse," Yah, I sure the hell could. Finally, I called Dana on my cell just as I was heading out the door to take Tom's car back. She answered with that special sexy voice and I knew what I was going to say.

"Hi, this is your doctor returning your call," I said with as deep a voice as I could muster.

"Oh ... I'm so glad you called. I wanted to make an appointment for my next treatment, doctor. When can I come?" she asked pointedly.

"Well ... since you are a special case ... how does next Saturday at five pm sound?"

"Oh .... I don't know if I can wait that long. Don't you have anything ... sooner?"

"Well young lady ... you're in luck. I just happen to have another ... opening ... next weekend. Say Friday at seven pm?"

"Don't you have anything sooner? I'm sure I won't be able to wait that long," she pleaded.

"Well ... let's see ... I do make house calls ... perhaps tomorrow?" I said in a grumpy voice.

"Oh thank you. I'll be very grateful ... I can assure you ... doctor."

"Very well, young lady. Tomorrow at six. A house call. Will that be satisfactory?"

"Well, I certainly hope so. Thank you doctor. You are very ... considerate."

"You are such a naughty girl, young lady," I said in my best doctor voice.

"Yes ... I know. It must be the company I keep." She was on the verge of laughter.

"Perhaps you could use some discipline ... now and then," I suggested.

"Oh ... what kind of discipline?" she asked, sounding very interested.

"Perhaps a good spanking. I've always believed a good spanking will help keep the child on the straight and narrow." I was parroting my mother's words from years ago. I was also having trouble keeping from breaking out in laughter.

"Well, I'll leave that up to you doctor. After all ... the doctor knows best." She gave it her best Hollywood imitation.

"Well, until tomorrow then. I'll look forward to ... seeing you ... Miss McNaughty," I smirked.

"Goodnight doctor. Sleep tight." And with that, she hung up.

This was wild. She was right into role playing and the tone of the whole conversation was all about sex. I had a hard-on as I climbed into the Jag and headed toward Tom's house. I suppose I was going to get the third degree there too. Ah well, what could I say but ... HOT DAMN!

Jenny never even gave me a chance to get in the door before she was on me with the questions. Tom just stood off to the side and watched the interrogation.

"So how did it go?" she asked, already knowing the answer. I didn't show up almost a day late with Tom's car because it went lousy.

"Well, we seem to have broken down the barriers," I said.

"What does that mean?" she asked pointedly. "Did you sleep with her Vinnie?" she asked in an accusing voice.

"Jenny, that's none of your business. Let's just say we hit it off really well and leave it at that," I said in a stern voice.

"You did sleep with her didn't you?" she accused.

"Jenny ... what's the phrase ... a gentleman never tells."

"When did you become a gentleman?" she asked with a slightly sneering tone.

"Last night," I laughed.

"You just make sure you treat her well, Vinnie. She's someone special, in case you haven't noticed."

"Don't worry. I have no intention of screwing this up," I assured her.

Jenny looked at me and then grinned. "You've got it bad, haven't you?"

"Is it that obvious?"

"Just be careful, Vinnie. She really is something special and she can be hurt if you aren't careful."

"Don't worry, Jen ... it took me a long time to get this far. I'm going to be walking on eggshells for a while. I'm still amazed I've finally gotten through that steel wall."

She smiled and leaned forward and kissed my cheek. "Good luck, Vinnie," she said.

"Thanks. Come on Tom ... I've got work tomorrow," I said, turning to Tom.

Tom laughed. "Wow ... the new Vinnie!"

"Yah ... the new improved Vinnie," I shot back. "I've got responsibilities."

Tom drove the Jag back toward my apartment and we talked along the way.

"Did you find out what the tough exterior was all about?" he finally asked.

"Yah ... but I promised I wouldn't tell."

"You really made a break-through then?"

"Yah ... everything. She gave it all to me. I couldn't believe it. She told me things she wouldn't tell anyone. It was amazing. She was amazing."

Tom looked at me and nodded with a smile. "I'm glad Vinnie. I hope it works out for you. You really have worked your ass off this year and I think everyone around you wants you to succeed. I think that probably had a lot to do with Dana's change in attitude." I was sure he meant it and I was pretty sure he was right about Dana.

I slept like a log that night, and when the alarm went off at seven, it was all I could do to drag myself out of bed and hit the shower. I was on the job just as there was enough daylight to see what we were doing. It was another in a long string of cold, wet, pre-winter days and I was beginning to wonder if we shouldn't be scheduling some downtime for the whole crew. The guys had worked hard since March and even now, with the limited light, we had lots of work and I had to watch I didn't over-book us. Sure the guys made lots of money, but I didn't want to burn them out.

coaster2
coaster2
2,597 Followers
12