The Medieval Festival Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kiana started to crawl toward him, but Luke quickly sprang up, and practically threw her into doggy position. He positioned himself behind, her, burying himself completely in one smooth, fluid stroke. Within a half dozen strokes, he was drilling her hard, making her ass clap against his hips and abs as he hit her with as much force as he could muster. Kiana begin moaning hard, enjoying the diligent, firm fucking he was giving her—he was like a man possessed, and she looked over at Melanie, who had gone back to reclining, pushing her fingers inside her pussy, and mouthed the words "Thank you," as best as she could manage, given the pounding she was currently getting. Melanie, for her part, just smiled back, with a half-glazed look in her eye as she slowly rubbed her clit, bringing herself to the verge. Kiana tried to move Luke a bit, but he was having none of it, and he kept hammering away at her for a while, bringing her to three more fairly intense cums, with her continuing to flood his crotch. Lost in their own pleasure, both Kiana and Luke began to focus on Melanie, wanting to make sure she was also having a good time. She was lost in her own world, her dress hiked up around her midsection, pushing two fingers in and out of her cunt roughly. As she lowly moaned, pushing herself over the edge, the noise and spectacle made Luke push as deep into Kiana as he could, emptying himself into her.

As he caught his breath, he pulled out of Kiana gently. Before he could even reach for a rag to clean himself off, Melanie was over at his cock, tongue bathing it clean gently but firmly. "Don't worry, I won't try to suck you hard again. Not now, anyway," she added. Luke smiled at her, and as he glanced over, he noticed Kiana, flushed and beaming, clearly enjoying the show—then again, she was, he had learned recently, quite a voyeur, and got off on watching.

After she had collected it all, even the leftover drops in his softening penis, Kiana spoke up. "You got something to share, baby girl?"

"What do you mean?" Melanie responded, confused.

"Some of that yummy stuff," she countered.

"Nuh-uh. I swallowed it all."

"All of it?"

"What can I tell you? I love cum. Speaking of which..." And, with that, she dove into Kiana, greedily lapping at her pussy, slurping and sucking at her clit and using her finger to scoop out Luke's deposited seed. Kiana held her face against her pussy, enjoying immensely the younger girl's tongue, as she gave her a small yet sweet orgasm. Afterward, she leaned down and kissed her.

"Thank you," Melanie said.

"For what? We should be thanking you!" Kiana retorted.

"I love sucking cock and cum more than just about anything in the world," Melanie replied. "This has been great. Seriously, thank you."

"You're welcome to do that anytime you want," Luke beamed. The girls both giggled at his response and enthusiasm. After a few more moments of small talk, they bedded back down and dropped off.

Luke awoke suddenly, surprised. He felt an immediately recognizable sensation, and quickly realized he was getting his dick sucked. He looked over. Kiana was sleeping next to him in the dim light of what would shortly be morning. He looked down at the hump in the bed, and peeled it back to see Melanie, this time completely naked and sucking him deep into her mouth. She glanced up at him, pulled off, and smiled. "I woke up horny. I hope you don't mind?"

"Not in the slightest," he beamed. She giggled and quickly went back to work. He groaned a bit as she went back to her popsicle-like licks technique, enjoying her attentions. After a few minutes of experiencing her arsenal of divine methods, he quickly disengaged, rolled her over, and moved into position to taste her. He worked his way up the inside of her thighs, kissing her gently before laying a gentle kiss on either lip, then over her recessed clit. His first licks were gentle, with minimal contact, as she began to warm up and make some low exhalations of appreciation.

Hearing the noise and feeling the movement in bed beside her, Kiana stirred. "What's up?" she asked groggily.

"Not much baby," Luke answered. "I just thought you might want to watch me fuck Melanie before breakfast."

"God yes," she replied, waking quickly. Luke was already applying more pressure to her clit, giving her a side to side lick repeatedly, before switching to a figure eight over her clit. She had a musky, almost earthy taste that was strong, but he liked it. He buried his face deep into her folds again, licking at her with abandon, enjoying the sensation of feeling her rising as she tensed her slender thighs around his head. A few more minutes of steadily switching his tongue patterns, he snaked a finger deep into her as he sucked her clit into his mouth, and she clamped her pussy down tightly on his digit.

"Mmm, enough," Melanie said, pushing him away. "I need it inside of me, now."

As Luke began to crawly up toward her, Kiana reached into one of their bags and produced a condom. He rolled it down to the base of his turgid member, and then pushed his head at the entrance of her channel, slowly, but determinedly opening her up with each stroke. After about a dozen strokes, she was more than halfway accepting his cock. "Be gentle with her," Kiana warned him, softly touching his chest.

"Why? I can take it!" she responded.

"Honey, it's big, and you're a small girl," Kiana responded.

"I want it all. I want to feel it all open me up and fill me full," she said. Kiana looked at Luke and shrugged. He pulled back, working on giving her another fraction of an inch with each thrust. Kiana reached down, kissed Melanie passionately, and went to work on one nipple, then the other, trying to get her more primed as Luke concentrated on opening her up. Within another couple of dozen strokes, Luke felt himself bottom out. He looked down to confirm, then smiled up to Kiana with pride. "See, I told you I could handle it," Melanie said with a smile.

"I stand corrected, then," Kiana replied.

Luke fucked her steadily, not as hard as he did Kiana the previous night because he didn't want to hurt her. But with solid zeal, nonetheless. She wasn't terribly sensuous or sophisticated, but she was lusty, and straightforward in her needs. They kept up straight missionary for a few, and after a bit, she grabbed onto her feet, spreading her long legs wide, and allowed him full access to pound her pussy. After a few more minutes of solid fucking, he felt her tensing, and, sensing she might be getting close, he rose up to his knees, grabbed her around her slip hips, and began forcing her onto his cock with all the strength he could muster. "Uh...uh...uh...uh...UH...UH FUCK OH GOD FUCK FUCK DAMN FUCK ME!" she let out, collapsing back.

Turned on and wanting in, Kiana leaned in, kissing her deeply and snaking her tongue into her mouth. "Sit on my face," Melanie begged, and Kiana quickly moved into position. Melanie wasted no time as she latched on to her clit, sucking with abandon as Luke began pounding away again. Kiana leaned forward, kissing Luke as he used a hand to reach up, fondle her nipple, and then grasp the back of her hair as she devoured his mouth. Quickly, she pushed his hand back down to Melanie's clit, and as he began to drum it gently, she quickly heated up, fucking back at him harder and licking and tongue-fucking Kiana's pussy as if it contained treasure. They kept up this rhythm for several minutes, with Melanie cumming hard first, followed by Luke, and then finally Kiana rocketing off and flooding Melanie's mouth. As they disengaged, they kissed, one at a time, smiling maniacally and breathing hard. Nothing was said for several minutes.

"Anybody want breakfast?" Melanie asked.

"Maybe in a bit," Kiana replied. "I need a bit more rest, first."

"Me too," Luke replied, reclining back on the bed.

"Okay. I guess a bit of rest wouldn't hurt," she said, as she realized how incredibly racked she was. She crawled beside Luke, pressing her hips against his, and reaching across him to lay her hand against Kiana's nice, rounded ass. Almost as quickly as they settled in, they all dropped off.

Hours later, Luke awoke to a bird making noise outside the tent. He looked around, and though Kiana was beside him, Melanie appeared to be long gone. It was bright outside, and Kiana stirred, opening her big liquid eyes and staring at him. "Good morning stud," she said with an evil grin.

"Good morning to you."

"So she left?"

"Yeah, it appears so," he said, stumbling around, searching for something to throw on and bathing supplies so he could go to the campground showers. While he wasn't complaining, he positively wreaked of sex.

Kiana noticed her cell blinking, and unlocked the screen. Melanie had texted her.

Thank you both for an amazing night. I'm really hoping we can have a repeat after the fair ;)

Kiana beamed, and showed it to Luke. "Oh, hell yes!" he responded.

"I was hoping you'd say that. I never got a chance to eat her out."

Luke dropped to his knees, and kissed Kiana. "I love you," he said, with a shit-eating grin.

"Just think. That was only day one."

12