The Meek Shall Inherit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His hands hit a solid feeling obstruction just inches from the bitch. Rodney screamed from the pain. It was HOT! Now his hands and balls burned. He stumbled from the water and collapsed onto the ground. Damn, how could they stand it? I'll wait and jump them when they get out he thought.

After what seemed to be hours the four frolicking people walked languidly from the stream. The child quit playing with the dogs and she and the dogs moved to meet Tim and the women. Tim and the women almost walked over Rodney as they left the stream. They didn't even seem to see him. 'What the hell', he thought. Once again he tried to grab a woman and once again he screamed with pain when he encountered the obstruction. His cock and balls became even more painful. His cock was so hard it ached. Rodney felt tears running down his cheeks from the pain. His cock and hands were now as hot as if they were being seared on a red hot piece of metal.

Rodney heard Timmy talking. He said, "I think here is a good place don't you?"

All the women seemed to agree. Jasmine and the mouse said, "Yes. We love it here. Let's do it."

Tim moved to the edge of the clearing and out of sight. Soon he came back carrying tools. Piles of building material appeared at the edge of the clearing. Tim and the women began working. Rapidly a small cottage appeared. It almost seemed to assemble itself. Tim and the women did a minimal amount of the work, more guiding the unseen hands than actually building the structure. In less than a week a beautiful cottage stood beside the still waters. Shrubs, flowers and a small garden were started by the four and seemed to leap into existence.

After the structure and landscaping were completed Tim and the women settled into an idyllic life. The damn girl child and dogs were always around and soaked up love and affection from each of the four adults. Rodney watched while they ate, slept and played. He screamed in rage and pain when he was forced to watch them make love and was unable to touch any of them. His hands and cock were now a mass of blisters. He walked bent forward from the almost constant pain in his stomach and abdomen. The pain came on when he either tried to hurt one of the people now living in the clearing or when he remembered something mean and hurtful he did in other places.

One day three weeks after he found the four beside the still waters his two best buds showed up. Rodney smiled and greeted them. Before they even sat down he said, "Damn I'm glad you're here. Now we can get that asshole once and for all then we'll use the bitches again. I'm really gonna love making him watch us fuck his women this time."

The three men rushed into the clearing toward Tim and the women. Inches from them they slammed into a clear wall. They all screamed from the pain. Their entire fronts were seared from the heat. They lay in the pasture like clearing and glared up at Tim and the women as they sat beside the still waters and talked lovingly to each other.

Soon Tim stood and took the hands of his women. He led them past the still waters out into the green pasture. They lay down in the shade and began making sweet, sweet love with each other while Rodney and his two friends watched in anger and pain. Tim and the women never broke a sweat. They looked and acted as if they were just the perfect temperature no matter what they did. Rodney and his friends were hot, their complexions were red, and sweat was running into their eyes. Their stomachs throbbed from constant pain. They all had painful erections and extremely bad crotch rot. For some reason their bodies were hot and dry, painfully hot. They burned and ached from pain of their burns and their sexual need. They were ravenously hungry and thirsty but had nothing to eat or drink other than grass and the hot sulfurous tasting water from the stream. They burned with anger when they saw Tim and his females eating gourmet meals and drinking the finest wines. Their anger surged even higher every time they tried to either hit Tim and the women or say injurious things and were ignored.

The three men heard Tim say, "Just look at this my loves. We have truly inherited a spot of heaven on earth."

They heard Jasmine almost singing, "He leadeth me beside still waters, he makes me lie down in green pastures." She looked around and continued, "You know it IS just like I imagined heaven would be my love."

12