The Metamorphous

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bill stood up and told me to clean my mess. I knelt there, knowing what I was about to do, would humiliate me to no end. What Bill wanted of me would solidify me as the most insignificant, submissive male in the group.

I took Bills butt in my hands and began to lick my spunk from his belly. He was still hard and I could feel him throb on my chest. I cleaned my mess from his tummy and moved to suck it from his panties. I lapped at the material until I was satisfied I'd gotten all of it.

Then, when no one was expecting it, I pulled his panty down and took his dick in my mouth. I really didn't want to blow him but felt I owed him.

He was so small, I was able to take his entire dick in my mouth leaving me room to lap at his nuts at the same time.

Our feverish make-out session had Bill close. Holding my head he humped and fucked my face grunting out his seed. "Gah, I'm cumming. Oh yeah. Eat that cum Johnnie. Take it you little cock sucker."

He squirted his spunk and held me on his dick. I held his ass as I knelt there with his dick getting soft in my mouth.

I had sucked two cocks and one dick in a single day. I'd cum on a man's belly and licked up my mess. I'd had a busy day. I lay there spent at Bill and Norman's feet.

Cin beckoned me over to her and had me eat her. The guys left, not really wanting to see that. "Thanks Cin" they said on their way out the door.

"Thanks Cin?" I thought as I gently lapped my woman's sex. "What about me?" I wondered.

The next 6 days were filled with anticipation as we looked forward to our next session. As the day arrived, we prepared ourselves.

"Johnnie, let me do something to your eye brows. They're growing wild." Cin had me shave her legs and pussy for the occasion and as we were finishing, she wanted to trim my eye brows.

I could never resist her. I sat still as a mouse as she trimmed my brows. "Here, look", she grinned as she handed me the mirror. "Don't you look sexy?"

I was mortified. Cin had trimmed my eye brows to a fine arch. I looked almost oriental. I started to complain.

"Oh shut the fuck up. You never appreciate the things I do for you. You haven't once thanked me for helping you in your sessions with Max, I mean Dr Boyd. You haven't thanked me for inviting Norm and Billie up the other night. Oh yeah, you had your fun while sat and watched but do you thank me?"

"You know, there are a lot of guys that would love to have me as their girl friend. Who do I choose? I'll tell you. I opted for an insecure, little dicked boi with psychological issues. What do I do? I help him through his issues. Does he thank me? Fuck no. I get him to invite his friends over for a guy's night. Does he thank me. Fuck no."

"You selfish little prick."

She was right. I did ask her to join me and Dr Boyd. She did so for my sake. She promised to return for a second session, for my sake. I did have a boi's night in. Have I thanked her for her support?

"I'm sorry Cin. Everything you said was right. I've been selfish. Let me make it up to you. I'm lucky to have you in my life. I'm so sorry."

"I didn't hear a thank you in that shit."

"No you're right. Thank you so much."

"For what are you thanking me for?"

"For everything, Cin. Thank you for your support. Thank you for letting me allow Dr Boyd to fuck you."

Slap! "Why you mother fucking cock sucker. You didn't "let" Max fuck me." Slap. You begged him to fuck me, and you begged me to fuck him. It was me who let him. I gave him my pussy for you and you say you allowed him to fuck me?"

Slap.

"Please Cin, stop hitting me." I was near tears. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. Please don't hit me anymore. Let me make it up to you."

I was a beaten man.

"How are you going to make it up to me?" Cindy was calming down a little.

"What ever you say dear." I was glad she stopped hitting me. I was hoping I could negotiate a peace settlement with her before we went to see Dr Boyd.

"I'll let you know. Now let's get dressed. I'll help you pick a suitable panty for your men."

I helped Cin into a gauzy white blouse that did nothing to hide her nipples. I attached her garter belt and slid her stockings up each leg. After she was satisfied, she allowed me to pull up her see-thru white panties over the garter belt. "He might want me to leave my stockings on" she told me. She finished her out fit with a red, flared mini-skirt. Her 5" stiletto heels made her bubble butt stick out. Cin was ready.

We went to my panty drawer and Cin had a surprise for me. She pulled out a pretty, light pink, white lace edged, crotch-less panty. "Even if your stiffy little dick sticks out, it's not like anyone will notice."

Thanking her, I pulled them up my legs, pulled on a pink polo and finished with khakis.

We were on our way to meet my doctor and a negro man who was going to help me through my transition. I was excited and nervous at the same time.

Again Dr Boyd felt he had to discuss business.

"Now before we begin our session Johnnie, there's a little matter of cost. As I've told you before, Cindy is not covered under your insurance. My fee for today is $150 including my discount for you. I'm afraid Dr Vince will require additional fees, for both of you. Dr Vince."

I looked at the huge black man standing beside Dr Boyd. He was as black as the night. He was also ripped. His muscles were noticeable, even through his white shirt. He looked at me expectantly.

"I'll need $500 apiece for this session boi. After that, we may adjust it downward depending on how many sessions you sign up for."

I was glad I had a good earning job. "Yes sir, I said. "Do you want it now or when we're finished?"

"When we're done boi. When we're done."

Dr Boyd was sitting in one of his chairs. Cin was on his lap watching the exchange between me and Dr Vince. Dr Boyd had one hand feeling Cin's thigh, the other mauling her boobs.

"Johnnie" Dr Boyd said to me. "Let's get started. Time is money son."

I started to pull my shirt off but Dr Vince told me to leave it on. Flipping my shoes off, I peeled down my khakis and presented myself for their inspection. My little hard-on was poking out of the crotch-less panty. Both men chuckled.

Dr Vince addressed Cindy. "Missy, are you sure you want to go through with this?"

"If it will help my boy friend, then yes sir. I've been ready."

Dr Boyd helped Cin off his lap. His cock was tenting his trousers.

"Present her to me Johnnie" Dr Vince ordered me.

I stood behind Cin and unbuttoned her blouse. When I had it off Dr Vince gave an admiring whistle. "Damn fine titties."

I unhooked Cin's skirt and she stood before both men in her transparent white panties, garter belt and hose.

"Damn bitch, you fine." Dr Vince was pleased.

I was relieved. It had crossed my mind that if he didn't approve of Cindy, my therapy might take longer.

I knelt behind Cindy and lowered her panty. She steadied herself with my head as I slid them over her heels and off. I planted a kiss on her ass cheeks before she pirouetted, her arms held out.

The garter framed her cunt beautifully. The hose and heels gave her a sexy appearance. Cin was ready to help me through this.

"Now boi, present me to your woman." Dr Vince wanted me to undress him. "Don't let that tiny dick leak on my clothes. It do, and I fuck you up."

Yes sir, I mean no sir, I mean..."

"Shut up boi."

I did and I helped the doctor out of his shirt. Man he was ripped. Muscles bulged on his chest, his arms. His pecs were washboard tight. I let my little white hand caress his stomach as I knelt to remove his shoes. The contrast was erotic. Dr Boyd was right.

Still on my knees before this black god, I loosened his belt, unzipped his fly, unbuttoned his pants at the waist and pulled them down his legs. I'll never forget the sight when his package came into view.

Behind white silk briefs was a bulging black snake. I could make out the length and the size of his balls. His cock curled down to his thigh. His balls were like tennis balls.

I heard Cin breath an "Oh my."

From my kneeling position I placed my hands on Dr Vince's taut ass and pressed my face into his crotch. I was over come with a need to please this hunk of a man. I nuzzled and kissed his cock before pulling down his briefs. I was not disappointed. His cock was uncut and long. It was almost as big around as a can of Red Bull.

Cin joined me at the feet of this black man. We both marveled at his cock. Lifting it, I stuck my tongue in the foreskin. The taste was musky, manly. I lapped at the head before I finally skinned his foreskin back. The plum sized head was a deep purple. I sucked him into my mouth with great care. As he was getting hard, I offered it to Cindy.

She readily accepted his cock and I watched with pride as my girl friend used her mouth to make him hard.

I moved behind Dr Vince and he parted his legs allowing me access to his balls. I lapped at them still marveling at their size. I reached around him and held his cock as Cindy continued to suck him. I rained kisses on his ass and began to lick his buttocks.

Feeling inspired, I let his cock free and used my little white hands to part his ass cheeks. I knew what I wanted to do for this man. So grateful for his helping me, I stabbed at his asshole with my tongue.

Dr Vince squatted a little, which allowed his buttocks to part. I stuck my tongue in his ass and fucked it.

My face in the ass of a nigger. I never felt so free. I never felt so alive. This wasn't sex to me. This was worship. I continued to lap at the altar of his ass as he fed my woman his cock.

"God damned Boyd," Dr Vince said to my doctor. "You got some black cock hungry hos here."

"I told you he was ready. I wasn't sure about the cunt there, but it apparent she's more than willing."

Dr Vince lifted Cin from her knees and led her to the couch. "Come here boi. Put my cock in yo bitch."

I hurried over and as Cin, facing him, squatted over Dr Vince's cock I held it in both hands.

It was difficult for Cin to take him in. Slowly she would lower herself, then slide back up. Lower and lower she squatted. Up and down, trying to get that monster all the way in.

I was almost hypnotized by the sight of that large black cock entering my girl friend's tight, white pussy. Dr Boyd was right about the contrast being erotic.

"God Johnnie, too full. Too much cock. I don't know if I can take it all." Cin was sweating. Her cunt lips were parted, wrapped around the large black cock. I watched as they clung to the black shaft as Cindy moved up and down.

Dr Vince was losing patience. His large black hands on my girl friend's ass, he pushed down, plunging his cock deep inside her.

Cin screamed. "Oh don't. Please. It hurts."

"You'll get used to it bitch. When I finish you won't want white dicks no more. Not even Boyd's. Now relax."

Dr Vince settled in and raised and lowered Cindy's hip slowly up and down his cock. Gradually the pain subsided and Cin began to get into it.

"My god. I've never felt so full. Fuck me you black bastard. Fuck me like a whore."

"Yeah, fuck her like a whore Vince." Dr Boyd had his trousers off and was jacking his cock, watching Cindy being impaled on Dr Vince's huge black cock.

I'd let go of Dr Vince's cock and sat back watching Cin get fucked like never before.

Her mouth gaped open. Cin drooled. She shuddered one orgasm after another. "You fucking nigger, fuck me. Use my pussy. Wreck it for white bois. Fuck me. Make me your whore."

I was so excited, my little dick throbbed and leaked. I stuck my head in Cindy's ass and licked her asshole. I could feel Dr Vince's cock with my tongue when it was in Cin's ass. I moved down and sucked and licked Dr Vince's black balls.

"Fuck that shit Johnnie. She's getting hers, I want mine. Come here and do what you do. Crawl over here like the fucking low life cock sucker you are and suck my dick."

His words rang in my ears. I crawled between his legs and took his cock in my mouth. I was determined to thank him with the best blow job I have ever given. I worked my head down, deep in his crotch. I was deep throating my doctor and not gagging. I felt real power then. I had his big cock lodged in my throat and wasn't gagging.

I held him still as I fucked my mouth with his cock. There was no room for me to jack him. I was taking him all the way, until my nose was in his pubic hair.

I blew the good doctor for what seemed like 20 minutes. During that time I heard Cindy cum and cum and cum. She cried, and screamed, and groaned out her orgasms one after the other. I lost count.

Dr Boyd began to hump my face, lifting his ass off the chair, fucking my mouth like a cunt. This big man was using me for his pleasure and I loved it. I became docile, letting him dictate the pace and force with which he fucked my face.

Finally he was going to cum. Rising from his seat and pulling me up by my hair, Dr Boyd bucked and fucked. His cock was in my throat when I felt his first eruption.

Fighting his grip, I managed to pull my head back so he could cum in my mouth. I wanted to taste him, to eat his cum, to savor his manliness.

Spurt after spurt, he fed me my reward, using my face as his own personal pussy. Finally sated, Dr Boyd sat back down. He still had my hair in his grip and held me on his still throbbing cock.

As Dr Boyd's cock was softening in my mouth, I could hear Dr Vince urge Cindy on. "I gonna cum in your white cunt, bitch. I'm gonna fill you with cum. Hope I make a baby in yo white whore ass."

Cin must have liked what she heard. She groaned out another orgasm and begged Dr Vince to fuck her pregnant.

"That's right you nigger bastard. Put a black baby in me. Fill me with cum and knock me up, you black mother fucker. My pussy is yours. You took it and it's yours. Put a black bastard in it if you want. Just don't stop fucking me."

"Long as yo man gots the money, I'll fuck you bitch. Cost you extra but I'll let my friends fuck your whoring ass too. Yo dumb ass man can pay for all the black cock you want."

Dr Boyd's cock had stopped oozing and I cleaned him and gave his cock a last, loving kiss before I crawled back over to my girl and her bull.

I knelt there, thankful to be included in their fucking. As they calmed down, Cindy looked down at me and told me to lie on my back. She was going to face sit me.

As she squatted over my face I could see how stretched her cunt was. Dr Vince's cum weeped out like a small creek. I plastered my face to my woman's gaping maw of a cunt and suck and licked and once again savored the taste of a real man's sperm. This was new, different. This was wild and gamey, thick and hot. I was hooked. Cin pushed and grunted out as much as she could before rolling to the side and lying in a heap on the floor.

I knew what I had to do, what I needed do solidify my status as a cuckold. I climbed between Dr Vince's legs and gazed upon his cock. It was shiny with their fluids. Soft, it was still 8" long. I moved my head along his thigh where that cock rested. My mouth open, I swallowed the whole fucking thing. I held him in my mouth, neither of us moving. Dr Vince was resting, I was reveling. My hands caressed his stomach and I teased his nipples as I suckled his cock gently.

This is what I was here for. This is what my doctor said I was meant for. I was happy in between these black thighs, my mouth full of cock. After a few minutes, I pulled off his cock and kissed and licked my way down to Dr Vince's balls. I laved them free of Cindy's pussy juice and wallowed in his crotch.

After we all had dressed, I paid them and thanked Dr Boyd. "Doctor, I am grateful to you. I don't think I'll be needing any more therapy session with you. Dr Vince can take it from here."

"My pleasure Johnnie. Glad I could help", he said as he counted the bills I handed him.

I offered Dr Vince a check for the thousand I owed him but he turned me down. "I'll follow you to the ATM cock sucker." All his natural aggression was on show. I admired the easy way he put fear in me.

"Yes sir. Do you have an office or do you make house calls?" I was planning my next therapy with Dr Vince.

"I gots no office, House calls be costing you mo. $200 mo."

Cin fell asleep while I drove to the ATM. Dr Vince followed me closely.

"Next Wednesday sir?" I asked as I counted his money out for him.

Flash forward 4 years. Cindy and I became hooked on black cock. She quit her classes and devoted her time to either fucking or planning to fuck black men. I quit my job and devoted myself to Mr. Vince.

As you might have guessed. Vince was no doctor at all. By the time we discovered that, it was too late for us. He had us where he wanted us, and we felt fortunate to be there, in his care, under his watchful eye.

Mr. Vince told us with some satisfaction, that Dr Boyd and he have an arrangement where Dr Boyd preps couples like Cin and I for him.

I still call Mr. Vince the doctor because he fixed me up. I have had breast implants, and my lips enhanced. Cin and I both dance for him at a local, totally nude, strip club. More than once, our old friends were in the audience, gloating at our life style.

Mr. Vince let me keep my dick in order for me to look like a ridiculous, white boi fag to the mostly black customers. We have both been tattooed and our nipples are pierced.

In between sets, Mr. Vince pimps us out. The first time I took a black cock up my ass I thought I'd die. The pain was so great that I passed out. When I came to, I learned that three black gentlemen had fucked me.

I no longer feel pain when fucked. More often than not, their black cocks can make me cum while plowing my ass.

I have never felt so alive, so wanted as when I have a black cock in my mouth, while some nameless nigger hurls insult after insult at me. I feel giddy as he fucks himself to climax, finally dumping his load in my sucking, white mouth.

I've had my share of beatings. Most times it's been my fault. I wasn't respectful enough to the black gentleman who was using me as his whore. I understand why, and I accept those beatings. They reinforce my submission and have instilled in me an adoration for the aggressive black men.

Cindy as become a local attraction. Mr. Vince charges people who want to watch her getting black fucked, just as he charges those who fuck her. He has made several movies with her as the star. Her cunt that used to be so tight, now gapes open like a barn door.

I sold my condo to pay for the breast implants Mr. Vince gave me. We now live with him in his penthouse apartment. There are a couple of white girls there too, and a black woman who besides being a whore like us whites, runs the show. Mr. Vince told us that we were the lowest form of life in his stable.

Cin has been knocked up a couple times. Both times Mr. Vince took the baby away. I think he sold them. No matter, Cin can always have another.

Our sole purpose in life is to pleasure black people. We love our black daddy, Mr. Vince.

I have only Dr Boyd to thank. Without his guidance, neither Cin nor I would be where we are today.