The Microskirt Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alice glared at Angela then dived for her skirt. It too was soon flying across the stage leaving both girls wearing just knickers. Both girls tried to grab at the other's hair and as they tussled they ended up on their sides on the floor rolling over each other. They had succeeded in their plan to roll right to the front edge of the stage.

When Alice was on top of Angela she swivelled round and grabbed at Angela's knickers. Both pairs had previously had little cuts put in them and Alice soon had Angela's knickers flying out into the audience.

Not wishing to be upstaged, Angela grabbed at Alice's knickers and they too soon went flying out into the audience.

The 2 girls were roughly in the 69 position and after staring at each other's bald pussies they dived in and performed a 69 for the audience, no more than a metre from the front of the audience.

After all the build-up it only took seconds for both girls to orgasm and they thought that they'd timed reaching those orgasms to perfection as a track of the music was just coming to an end, but both girls were surprised when another track started playing. Alice and Angela looked at each other and just knew what to do. They both got onto their knees facing the audience, spread those knees, lay back supported by one arm and used their free hand to bring themselves to another orgasm which they both knew wouldn't take long because they were still highly aroused with the whole situation and them both having orgasmed only minutes previous.

Both girls were in the throws of their second orgasm when the track ended and as they came down from their highs all they could hear was the cheering from the audience. Both girls were deliriously happy with themselves at that moment. They got to their feet, held each other's hand and did a curtsey to the audience before turning and walking off the stage still holding hands.

Back in the office the man said,

"Wow girls, I never expected that. A catfight is a first at this place. Having said that, the punters appeared to like it. Let's all go out there and let the audience decide."

Five naked girls followed the man out onto the stage and lined up ready for the man to present each one to the audience to judge the volume of applause.

Girl number one was called to the front if the stage and to the applause she jiggled her tits at the audience before turning and walking back to the line of girls.

Girl number 2 did the same but her tit jiggling was much more productive due to their larger size.

Girl number 3 had smaller tits and couldn't really compete with numbers 1 and 2 so she turned her back to the audience, bent at the waist and did a perfect booty shake for them.

Then it was Angela and Alice's turn. Still holding hands the walked to the front of the stage, turned to each other and kissed, then turned their backs to the audience and stood close to each other. Then they spread their outer legs and bent at the waist. There was no booty shaking, instead, they crossed their nearest arms and their hands went for the other girl's pussy where they finger fucked each other for a good 10 seconds before standing, facing each other and sucking the other girl's finger.

Well, the applause and cheering was considerably louder and longer and the girls curtseyed before turning and going back to the line holding the other's hand.

Only a deaf person could not have known that Alice and Angela had the loudest applause and they were declared the winners. The 3 losers were led off the stage while the 2 winners were awarded their prize of £100 and they were invited to come back at any time for a repeat performance.

The 2 girls slowly made their way back to the office where their clothes were and saw the other 3 contestants had got dressed and were leaving.

"Well girls," the man said when it was just the 3 of them in the office, "as I said that was a first for the club and it certainly went down well. I'll have to check on the wording of our license and if we haven't broken the law I would like you both to come back and perform on a regular basis."

"Well thank you sir." Angela started to say.

"But we never expected our little act to go down so well." Alice continued.

"We'd like to think about it if you don't mind." Angela continued.

"If you give us your phone number we'll phone you when we've decided." Alice finished their reply.

"Fair enough girls but I'm sure that you could make a lot of money with an act like that."

Alice and Angela put on their only just decent microskirts and slightly see-through tops and left the club. They walked back to the university, arms linked and in silence most of the way until Alice said,

"That was so."

"Hot." Angela finished the sentence.

"So what the fuck can we follow that with?" Alice asked.

Just as they reached their building Angela said,

"That £100, we can spend in to 2 remote controlled vibrating eggs."

"And we can have each other's control and make each other cum." Alice continued.

"Whenever there are loads of guys around us." Angela added.

Two very happy girls got into bed in one of the girl's room and went to sleep kissing and playing with each other's pussy.

12