The Midnight Club Ch. 01: June

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And that's when I felt two mouths on my breasts, sucking at my nipples. I opened my eyes. It was a younger man and a woman with a slight paunch. The man was already semi-erect again, with pre-cum glistening from its tip, and the woman's full boobs were swinging slightly as she crouched. That's all I could see of them before my climax hit. The first climax of a long, long evening.

I reached out with one hand and grasped the man's half-hard cock. My other hand went to the woman's right breast and squeezed it as she sucked my tit. Hers was the first breast of another woman I had ever touched, and I marveled at its weight and softness in my hand, the stiffness of the dark brown nipple, almost an inch long and begging to be squeezed. And this was the first time I felt a woman's mouth on my breast instead of a man's.

And I felt Eric's body sliding up mine, his kisses going back up the trail he blazed earlier. As he reached my breasts, my companions relinquished them to him and went to the mattress next to us, where they began to fuck missionary-style, the woman's long tan legs wrapping around the man's hips as he slid into her. My companion kissed my tits, went to my neck, and finally gave me a kiss full of tongue. "May I fuck you now?" he asked. His voice was husky now, and his eyes were different, somehow smoky with lust.

I reached down for his cock. It was now fully hard, and I guided it into my vagina. It felt heavenly. Not too long or thick, and he seemed in no hurry to ejaculate, since he'd already cum once onto our hostess's tits. Instead, his prick gave pressure on all the walls of my tunnel, front, back and sides.

I said "Let's 'cowgirl!' That would give me more control, yes?" Briefly uncoupling, we rolled over so I was on top. I sat down on his cock and used it like a meat toy, grinding it, bending it, using it on every square inch of my vadge that it could reach. I was heading into another climax as he suddenly gripped my turgid nipples and gave them a tug, pulling my breasts into cones. I gave a shout as I came again, and I heard a round of applause from the other people in the room. I heard somebody say, "Good going, new girl!"

Vanessa came over to me with the man who'd greeted her. He was old enough to have a small paunch and a little gray hair on his crotch. His cock was long but limp, probably due to him having just filled her with his cum. Indeed, there was a trickle of it running down the inside of her left leg. "I think you're enjoying yourself!" she said with a smirk. "I don't think you'll be sorry you came!"

"Boy, did I cum, and I'm not a bit sorry!" I replied, and we laughed.

Her friend said, "May I join you? I think that Pamela here has had enough of me, and wants another penis to play with."

Pamela? Of course, she wouldn't use her real name. Well, two can play that game! "Pleased to meet you!" I told him. "I'm... Gwen. I'll be glad to help you get hard again!"

"Thank you very much! You can call me Bob!" he said as he lay down next to me and hugged me. Vanessa went off to play with another couple. That woman was on her back, with the guy on top of her, and Vanessa oiled her front and glided her breasts over the man's exposed back. Another man approached them, his cock hard and ready. Vanessa rolled over onto her back, spread her legs, and let his cock enter her bald snatch, her slim legs wrapping around him as her hands gripped his butt. My new friend and I watched them as we kissed.

"What would you like me to do to get you back into the game?" I asked.

"I would love it if you would blow me," he replied. "Would you do that for me?"

"Of course," I replied. "How would you like me to do it?

"Let's sixty-nine. I love eating another man's cum out of a pussy as lovely as yours!"

"You on top?"

"No, you, please. that way, I can see your last lover's cum dripping into my mouth from your beautiful pussy. I love that! And you can see a lot more of what's going on around you. Part of the fun here is watching other people screw!"

"Fine with me," I said. And I straddled him, my crotch directly over his mouth, and used my Kegels to squeeze what I could of my previous lover's cum onto his tongue. Then I lowered my pussy onto it, letting him taste all of me as I sucked on his soft cock. I'm tasting Vanessa's pussy juices there, I thought. I wondered what it would be like, tasting them directly from her cunt? The thought had never occurred to me before, but now I wanted to see if I could get her into bed some time.

Bob started to respond to my blow job with amazing speed, his cock getting harder but not much longer. Well, it was long enough before, I thought. It'll do fine. Meanwhile, his tongue was dancing all over my cunt, and I was lubricating like crazy.

"I'd like to finger-fuck you," he said. "May I?"

"That would be nice! Let me be on the bottom for this, okay?"

He slid out from underneath me, and I lay on my back and spread my legs as wide as I could, pulling my protruding lips apart and exposing my hole. With his tongue returning to its place on my clit, he slid the middle finger of his right hand into my cunt and probed for my G-spot. It didn't take him long to find it, since I was already thrumming from my last orgasm. I felt another one coming on.

"More fingers!" I yelped, and he added his index finger, stretching me. "More!" And there were three fingers, flexing as they fucked me, his thumb grinding into my clit and flicking it back and forth. God, he knew what he was doing! I let the next orgasm sweep over me. I was crying with tears of joy, mewling like a kitten.

"I'm hard again," he said. May I fuck you, Gwen?"

I nodded, and he straddled me on hands and knees, his hard cock only an inch away from my cunt. I guided it to my entrance, and felt the cap pressing against it, ready to glide into my wet snatch.

And that's when I saw something that took my breath away... a scar on the side of his neck, mostly straight but with a little J hook at the bottom.

I'd seen a scar just like that before.

Many, many times.

On my father.

And as I felt the cap of his cock pressing against my hole, I suddenly realized what was happening. Those card games? Those were never card games. They were orgies.

And that half-hard cock I'd seen that day in the bathroom and seen in my fantasies whenever I wanked myself to sleep? It was right there, in my hand. And rock-hard as it began to slip inside me.

He must have felt me startle, because he asked, "Are you all right, Gwen? You just tensed up a little."

I should have said, "No, Dad! I know who you are! This isn't right!"

But I didn't.

At that point, I needed cock. His cock. And it was right there. My dad was going to fuck me! My fantasy coming true! And he didn't even know who I was!

And that's how I passed through the first door.

"Go ahead," I whispered, and I felt it slide into me, filling me, thicker than the first guy's cock. I felt another orgasm coming... I couldn't help it... and let it seize me as he pumped. I felt his weight on me, I felt his balls slapping against my asshole, I smelled his sweat and his aftershave -- my father's aftershave, whose scent I knew well because he'd been using that brand for years. No doubt about it. It was my dad. Fucking me. And, I must say, doing a damn good job of it!

It didn't take him long to climax, squirting his cum into his daughter's cunt. Did he really not know? He hadn't seen me naked since I was a toddler, except for that glimpse at the bathroom door a few years ago. The thought of him unknowingly fucking his own daughter sent another thrill through me. Not an orgasmic one, but the kind you get when you know a juicy secret that somebody else doesn't.

And then, as we kissed and I felt his dick slip out of me, Vanessa was there again, this time alone. She kissed me. I saw her breasts dangling, flushed red from her latest orgasm, her nipples now engorged and hard. "How are you doing, girlfriend?" she whispered.

"Hug me," I told her. Dad... Dad!... rolled off the mattress, gave us each a kiss and was gone. Vanessa took his place, and we hugged, tit to tit, cunt to cunt, and mouth to mouth. "Oh, Vanessa!" I murmured.

"I'm Pamela here, remember"

"Screw that! That guy you just brought me, the guy I just fucked?"

"Bob? Sure! He was good, wasn't he?"

"He's my father!"

"Get out!"

"He is, I swear! I just fucked my Dad! I just fucking fucked my Dad!"

She was quiet for a moment. And then she softly said, "June-girl, are you okay with that?"

"I guess so. I mean, I never dreamed I would actually fuck him. I'd be lying if I told you I never thought about it. Him so lonely, me so lonely. There were times I'd be lying in bed, wanking, and I'd be thinking of somebody like him. You know, older, well built, kind and considerate..."

"Well, here he's 'Bob' and he'll be fucking every girl who lets him. Are you okay with that, too?"

"Why not? He's a grown man. It makes him happy. And he's a damn good lover, too!"

"I know," she said. "I just screwed him myself, remember?"

"I know! I just tasted your pussy on his cock!" And we laughed.

She gave me a French-kiss which startled me. "She wants to fuck me!" I thought. Well, what was wrong with that? I kissed her neck, and smelled that scent of musk and roses again, this time mixed with the aroma of her pussy. This time it filled me with lust for her. I looked into her eyes, and saw that look of lust there, too. She wanted to fuck me. And I realized that I wanted it, too, from the second I felt her tits press against mine.

And the laughter turned into kisses, and the kisses turned into fondling, and the fondling turned to fucking with my hand on her cunt... the first cunt I ever touched that wasn't mine... and her hand on my own. And I felt another barrier giving way. I'd crossed one line already by making love to my father, and the next one, of making love to a woman, seemed easy now. Once again, I was ready to acknowledge something that had always been a part of me, but which I'd denied.

And that's how I passed through the second door.

I felt a finger sliding into me. This led to another orgasm, this one small and mellow. While Vanessa and I had been friends for years, this level of intimacy was something I'd never even thought I wanted, and now I had it, in spades. As I felt her leg sliding between mine and her lips on my neck and her fingers gently probing my slit, still slick from my father's cum, I felt that everything was suddenly as perfect as it could be. I slipped three fingers into her cunt, ground my thumb into her engorged clit just like what Dad had done to me, and felt her shiver as her orgasm washed over her. She took one of my nipples into her mouth and sucked on it furiously, and sparked another small climax in me.

I had just fucked my father, and now I was fucking my best friend. And, for the first time in my life, I felt complete as a woman. A woman who could lust not only for a man, but a woman as well, and take every drop of pleasure that she could get, from any source that was willing to give it to her. And I wasn't the least bit less feminine for it.

But Vanessa reminded me that the whole purpose of the night was to find different lovers, and with a last kiss, she was standing, grabbing a bottle of oil from the table, and spreading it all over her, taking extra time with her tits and cunt. "Let me get your back," I said, and I massaged it into her shoulder and back muscles. She did the same for me, and as I oiled my own tits and cunt, I saw a couple of guys watching us with lust filling their eyes and blood filling their cocks. Our bodies now gleaming with oil, we hugged, gave each other a last kiss and eached picked a guy. The one I picked had dark skin, and his cock, as big and thin as a hot dog, protruded from a thatch of black curly hair. He fucked me doggy-style as he kneaded and pulled on my swinging, slippery tits.

After I screwed him, I screwed two more men that night. The next fuck was a reverse cowgirl, a position I'd never tried before, with a burly guy with the thickest cock I'd ever had inside me, even thicker than my Dad's. That gave me access to my clit, now swollen to the size of a small grape. The best part about that was that I could see myself in one of the mirrors in the hall, my small boobs bouncing and swinging as I moved up and down. I'd never thought of my breasts as sexy until then, but as I watched them jiggle, I could see why the sight of moving breasts could entrance a man. I glanced over and saw Vanessa getting it on cowgirl-style with the guy who let us into the Club. She saw me looking at her and gave me a wink and a smile, and I smiled back.

After my partner came in me, I got up, licked his cock clean of our cums, and gave him a kiss. It was then that a guy approached me, a young man with pale, almost hairless skin and a hard, slim dick with the biggest cap I'd ever seen on a guy. He had two cock rings, one at the base of his penis and the other circling his balls and cock. Our fuck, the last one of the night, was just a nice missionary-style with me relishing the feeling of the guy's weight on my body and his cock in my vadge as he emptied what was left of his jism into me. It wasn't much of an orgasm for him, and it wasn't one at all for me, but I enjoyed it just the same. I was just a cum bucket for him, a cunt to squirt his jism into, and that was just fine with me. I made a note to myself to try to fuck him earlier the next time, when my vadge would be less stretched out and more able to feel that mushroom cap inside me.

As for my Dad, I didn't give him a second thought.

A clock somewhere struck midnight, and the games were over (and of course, that's why it was called the Midnight Club). I was a little disappointed, since that last fuck made me hungry for another one, a fuck that would give me that last big orgasm I craved. We got up to leave, and Vanessa and I collected our hundred dollars apiece from the lady who had greeted us, the one with all the cum on her tits. The cum was now gone, licked or smeared off by a succession of lovers, but there was more cum leaking from her vadge and running down the inside of her right leg almost to the knee. "I hope I see you girls again!" she said with a smile. "Maybe next week? I'll give you a call. We could always use more women here, particularly if they're bi!" I gave a last look around the orgy room, where there was a flurry of last-minute good-bye hugs and kisses, but my father was nowhere to be seen. No surprise there. I remembered that he was always home from his "card games" by midnight.

Vanessa and I dressed, retrieved the car, and drove to my place just reeking of pussy. It wasn't long before the collected semen of all my lovers was saturating my panties and even my shorts. It dawned on me that that was the reason Vanessa had put towels down on her car seats, and I made a mental note to bring a Kotex the next time. Yes, there would be a next time! She gave me a big wet kiss as she dropped me off in front of my house. I invited her to stay the night, but she declined. "I'm all fucked out for the night," she declared. "And anyway, I have a dog to feed. Sorry, June-girl. Can I take a rain check?"

"Any time!" I replied.

"I love you, June-girl!"

"And I love you, too, Vanessa! With all my heart!"

And we had a last long kiss full of tongue before she drove off. Now I had a new lover, a girl this time. And the memory of five cocks squirting their seed into me. And one of them was my own father's! What a night it had turned out to be!

I slipped into the house, which was dark. My father's bedroom door was closed. Well, I thought, here's the next step. If I opened that door and climbed into his bed with him, our relationship would change forever. Is that what I wanted? Is that what he wanted? I poured myself a shot of bourbon and drank it slowly. At that point, I could just go to bed and wank myself to sleep with my rabbit vibrator, and maybe fuck my father again at the next orgy. He might never know he was screwing his daughter. Our lives would never change.

Or I could be as honest with him as I was with myself, and not hide my lust for him. I drained the glass, and made my decision.

And that's when I passed through the third door.

I undressed and, naked as a jaybird, I entered my father's bedroom and slid into his bed. He was asleep, but he awakened when he felt me next to him and smelled the unmistakeable aroma of pussy and sweat. "What's going on, June? What are you doing in my bed?" I put out my hand and felt his half-hard cock, as naked as the rest of him.

Giving it a squeeze, I kissed him and said, "Daddy, you were great!" With my free hand, I grabbed his own, and put it on my breast.

I felt him tense. "What do you mean?"

"You were a great fuck. Yes, I recognized you!"

"What? You were... there?"

"Yes, I was! 'Pamela' is a friend of mine. She invited me. I was 'Gwen.'"

"You mean... I fucked you? My own daughter? That was you? Oh, God!" I felt him shudder.

"It's all right, Daddy. I wanted it. You wanted it. We're adults now. And Momma's gone. What was wrong with it?"

"When... when did you know? When did you figure it out?"

"When you were just about to enter me. I saw your scar, from the thyroid operation."

"My God! What were you thinking then?"

"I wasn't thinking at all, really. I was just as consumed by lust as you were. Maybe more! You really had me going! I was yearning for your cock, Daddy, just like you were yearning for my pussy." It felt so strange, saying those words to my own father. "Are you okay with that now?"

He was silent for a minute as I massaged his cock, rolling it in my hand and squeezing it and feeling it filling with blood. "You're right," he finally said. "Even if I had known at that point that it was you, I'm not sure it would have mattered."

"Did you have any idea that it was me you were fucking?"

No, not really. But I have to confess that I had a fleeting thought about you when I was fucking you. It was your perfume. I couldn't place the scent exactly, but it was familiar to me, and it suddenly made you seem sexier. Maybe I was associating that scent with you subconsciously." He gave my tit a reassuring squeeze.

He paused a minute, as if to collect his thoughts. Then he said, "June, I guess I should tell you know that ever since your mom died, I've had thoughts of sleeping with you. You're so much like her, you know... your smile, your laugh, your shape, your hair and, yes, the scent of your perfume... It was all I could do to keep those thoughts to myself. A guy shouldn't be fucking his own daughter."

"Did you ever think of me when you... you masturbated?"

"All the time. But after I came, I always felt guilty and ashamed. I thought I'd crossed a line."

"Does that matter now? Daddy, I can't tell you how many times I've wanked myself to sleep thinking about you. I've been doing it ever since I saw your cock that day in the bathroom. Remember that day?"

He laughed. "Yes, I do! Your robe was open, and I could see your nipples and snatch, plain as day! And to be honest, I wanked right there in the shower, imagining my cock inside you! I'm so glad to be able to tell you that now!"

"And Daddy, I could use a last good-night fuck right now. I'm still horny!" I gave his cock another squeeze.

"Honey, I've cum five times tonight! I don't know if I can even get it up."

"Well, could you give me some finger? You're amazing at that, you really are! And it would really help me get to sleep." I used my best little-girl voice. "Please, Daddy? Please?"

He sighed, and then he gave me a kiss. "All right. Spread your legs, honey."

And he gave me all three fingers of one hand, and pinched my clit with the other. Once more, my whole focus was on my sperm-slick cunt, now being finger-fucked by a true expert who knew exactly when to tease my clit while varying the tempo and depth of his thrusts. I felt my orgasm welling up and consuming me, surprisingly intense considering all the climaxes I'd had earlier. As he finger-fucked me, he sucked on my nipple, a nipple he'd touched countless times before when he washed me as a child, but this time on a woman's breast, not a child's. A breast that longed to be sucked and pinched and squeezed.