The MILF

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Greg was speechless. He was almost trembling as he was confronted by this vision of confident sensuality. "Do I need to wear a bikini for you to recognize me?" she asked with a smile on her face.

"No, Mrs. W.," he finally began to say.

"Call me Carol," she interrupted. "After all, we're all adults here," she continued, using a line that the boys had used on her to keep her in her bikini that one summer day. "Let's go in. It's chilly out here even with a jacket on."

Greg wanted to say, "You look really hot to me," but quickly decided against it. He followed Carol up to the hostess, and there he got his voice back. "There are just the two of us and we would like a booth with a little bit of privacy, if you can." The hostess showed them to a booth toward the back of the restaurant and left them with menus.

"Would you help me off with my jacket?" asked Carol. Greg tried to keep his eyes on Carol's face as he approached her, but couldn't help looking down at her cleavage. He moved behind her and took her jacket off her shoulders. She turned around to take it from him, giving him his first view of the front of her catsuit. She could tell he was stunned. For a moment she questioned in her own mind whether she had gone too far. "Is this too over the top?" she asked.

"NO!" Greg said, much louder than he intended. Carol moved to sit down, placing her jacket on the bench beside her. Greg moved to sit across from her. "No," he continued, this time a little more softly. "You're a beautiful woman. I'm just not used to being with a beautiful woman."

Trying to deflect the compliment a little bit, Carol said, "I try."

"No, it's more than just trying," insisted Greg. "Your a mom, Tommy's mom. But even if my mom would try, as you say, she would not be a MILF like you are."

"Oh! I'm so sorry Mrs. W. . . . Carol. I didn't mean to call you that. That's so crude and vulgar and insensitive and . . ."

"No need to apologize," said Carol. "I take it as a compliment. Like you say: It may be a little crude, but it still means that you find me attractive -- attractive enough to want to fuck me. Think about it. If you heard girls saying they wanted to fuck you, would you take that as an insult or a complement? It's a no brainer. It would be a compliment even if it came from someone you did not particularly like.

"So I take it to be a compliment. Besides that, I like to fuck. Fucking is fun. It is one of the few things that is pretty level all across society. Old or young, rich or poor, rural or urban, no matter what your race, color or creed, fucking is enjoyable. So if you find me to be a MILF, I'll take it as a compliment.

I love being a MILF. And you know what? At work, some guys think that my mother is still a MILF. So I'm hoping that when I get to be her age I'll still be a MILF, too."

The waitress came up to bring them each a glass of water and to take their order. They turned to the back page where the desserts were listed. Carol ordered a cup of coffee and a hot fudge sundae. Greg ordered a piece of cherry pie a la mode and a glass of milk.

As the waitress left to get the order, Carol leaned in toward Greg, giving him an even better view of her tits as she raised them up to rest them on the table. "But I've been doing most of the talking -- on your dime so to speak. What's on your mind? What merits my getting this hot fudge sundae."

"It's hard for me to put into words," Greg said now that he was sitting right across from her.

"C'mon, Greg," said Carol, "any friend of Tommy's is a friend of mine. As I remember it, that Saturday in my back yard we weren't hiding much from one another. You don't have to be afraid of me. Just say it."

"Okay, here goes. Promise me you won't get mad at me?" asked Greg.

"Promise," said Carol.

"Okay. You know already that I think you are a very attractive woman."

"A MILF," interrupted Carol. "Around me, don't be afraid to say it. I love it. Don't jump up on the table and start shouting it, but call me a MILF. That's much more complimentary to my ears than, 'attractive woman.'"

"Okay, you're a MILF -- more than that, a hot MILF and I'd like to have a couple of pictures of you like Tommy has," said Greg.

He barely got the words out of his mouth when Carol reacted in mock horror, "Tommy has pictures of me?"

"Oh, I'm so sorry," said Greg, "I thought you knew. Well maybe you didn't. They didn't look like you posed for them. O shit. I've really screwed up. I'm . . ."

Carol interrupted: "Gotcha!" and started chuckling. "I know he has pictures of me. In fact I'm sure he's got pictures of me that you've never seen unless he shared pictures of our trip taking him to college."

Greg shook his head, "No."

"We were in a state that allows women to go topless at the beach and we stopped off at a beach before dropping him off at college. Need I say more? So I know Tommy has pictures of me," said Carol.

Greg was getting hard.

Carol thought for a moment. "If I gave you pictures of me, I would want them to be only for your own private viewing. I would not want them posted on line. If they show my face, I would not want you to show a picture of me on your computer or phone or a hard copy of the picture. If my face was not shown, I don't think I would mind if other people saw it. Does that sound reasonable?" asked Carol.

"Very," said Greg.

The dessert came and they started eating. After a few bites, Carol said, "There's a couple of ways you could get my pictures. My husband has taken thousands of them in all kinds of sexy attire. We could just pick out a few and give them to you. Or, you could come over to the house and join us sitting around a computer looking at pictures, and when you see one you like, we could send it to your phone. Or, we have a spot in our basement that has backdrops and lighting for taking pictures. I could get out a few bikinis, some lingerie, maybe a party dress or two, and a few more sexy outfits, you could pick out the ones you like, I could change into them and you could take your own pictures. Think about it. You don't have to make up your mind now, just think about what you would prefer and then let me know. You have my cellphone number.

"I'd really like to try taking my own pictures," said Greg. "I bought myself a nice camera a few years ago and have taken some nature photos, and some candid photos at family gatherings, but I'd love to try taking pictures of you. It would be my first attempt at taking pictures like that -- glamour photography. Maybe your husband could even give me some pointers. If my pictures don't turn out, I could still try picking out some pictures that your husband took, couldn't I?"

"Certainly, but here it gets a little sticky. While there's nothing wrong with you taking pictures of me, I feel like it is none of Sarah's business to know that you are doing that. So I'd like to do it when she is not around -- when she is away at class or at cheer leading practice or something like that. I have her schedule at home. I'd like you to e-mail me what times you would be able to come over. I'll compare that with her schedule and my schedule, and try to find a suitable time. Does that sound good?" asked Carol.

"Excellent," said Greg. Carol opened her clutch purse and got out two small pieces of paper and a pen. She wrote her cell phone number and e-mail address on one sheet and passed the two sheets and the pen to Greg.

"Give me your e-mail and cell phone," she said. They were about done eating and Greg thought they were almost done with their conversation. The waitress came with the bill, but Carol said, "I'd Like another cup of coffee, please." Turning to Greg she asked him, "After that cold ice cream would you care for a hot cup of coffee?"

Greg sensed that something was up and said, "That sounds really good."

The waitress replied, "I'll be right back with another cup and more coffee." And she was. She took the bill, having to add the second cup of coffee to it.

As soon as she was gone, Carol said, "And now I have a question for you. Do you like fucking?"

Greg met here eyes with a blank stare.

The waitress came back with the bill and laid it on the table. "Can I get you anything else?" she asked.

"Not right now," said Carol, "but if I put my cup near the edge of the table, you'll know I'd like a refill."

The waitress left. "It's a fair question," said Carol. She leaned forward resting her tits on the table again. "After all, you called me a MILF -- a mom you'd like to fuck. I'm just asking you if you really are sexually active, or just wish you were?" Greg was still silent. "Okay," she went on, "I see you're not ready for full disclosure yet. Here's the deal: When I was your age I had never fucked anyone at all. And when Ted was your age he had never fucked anyone at all. We did not fuck until the day we got married. And it worked out well for us. I have no regrets although I did have regrets before I met Ted. I thought the world was passing me by. It seemed like more and more of the people I had gone to school with were either getting married or else had friends with benefits. To hear people talk, getting laid was just a part of dating. But I had never even come close. And if a guy would have asked me out on a date I would have been terrified that he would try something I was not ready for, or maybe I would even want to have our date turn sexual, but I would be so inexperienced that I would do something really dumb and word would get out about how I didn't know what I was doing with a guy.

"And Ted was in pretty much the same boat. Fortunately, circumstances brought us together and once we decided that we were going to get married, we bought books and videos and really studied up on sexual relations and sexual techniques: how to give pleasure to our partner and how to receive pleasure from our partner. So our first night we were ready and tried to use the skills we had read about and studied. Sex has been pleasurable for both of us from day one. But there are some people, unmarried and married who have not learned how to pleasure their partner or how to receive maximum pleasure from their partner. For them sex is not that pleasurable and it won't be unless they take the time and make the effort to learn. That's my story. That's how I have become the MILF I am today.

"So while you say I am a mom that YOU would LIKE to FUCK, if I dumped a MILF in your lap right now would you be comfortable with that or might you feel inadequate to the task . . . or like a fish out of water . . . or not up to the challenge?"

"Well in the interest of full disclosure," said Greg, "I'm in the same spot you were in at my age. I'm afraid the world is passing me by."

Carol continued, "In that case there is a possibility that what happened to Ted and myself could happen to you. You may find a girl who is also afraid that life is passing her by, and the two of you hit it off and you hold off having a sexual relationship until after you get married. It worked for us. But in the twenty or so years since Ted and I got married it seems that fewer and fewer people are waiting for marriage before they let things get sexual.

"So all I am saying to you is that if you feel like the world is passing you by, Ted and I might be able to help," said Carol.

"How would you do that?" asked Greg.

"Well, we could loan you some of our books and videos and try to give them to you in the order that we think would be the most helpful. And if, when watching those videos and reading those books, you had questions, you could ask us and we could try to answer them for you. Or . . . we could teach you ourselves," said Carol.

"You can just think about it. Here, hand me that slip of paper," she said. "I'll give you Bob's phone number. He was once in the same boat as you are now, but we met him and he chose to have us teach him. See what he has to say. But it's totally up to you. If you don't want to borrow books or videos and don't want us to teach you, we can still meet for you to take pictures of me. Don't forget to e-mail me your schedule." Carol finished up her coffee. "Anything else I can do for you tonight?" she added.

"No," answered Greg. "You've offered more that I had hoped for. For months I've been afraid to ask you, but you've made it easy for me."

"Then I guess it's time for us to leave," said Carol as she picked up the bill, leaving a tip. Greg started to object but Carol stopped him by saying, "Put your arm around me and walk me to the door." Carol was carrying her own jacket. When Greg put his arm around her waist, she moved his hand to her ass. "That feels better," she said, and gave him a short kiss on the lips. They walked to the cashier. Greg was about to remove his hand when she reached back and held it there.

Carol paid the bill and then asked Greg to help her on with her jacket. Once the jacket was on, she did not button it. She kissed him again. They walked into the foyer. "Arm around me," she said, and he put his arm inside her jacket and his hand back on her ass. As they walked out onto the parking lot Greg felt Carols hips gently undulating under his hand. They walked right past Greg's car. He would not let Carol walk to her car alone. When they got to Carol's car, he looked around and inside the car quickly just to make sure that Carol was safe. Then Carol moved in front of him and using both hands pulled her tits out of the top of her catsuit. She reached up around Greg's neck and told him, "Both hands on my ass and pull me tight." As he did that, she said, "I can feel your hardon. Maybe I AM a MILF you'd like to fuck," and she pulled his head to hers so that their lips met and she kissed him and held it there until he relaxed a little bit -- enough to enjoy and return the kiss.

At the end of the kiss she pulled her tits back into her catsuit and stepped back. She placed the fingers of his right hand against her pussy. "You feel that wet spot?" she asked. "You're not the only one who's ready to fuck." She unlocked her door and got into her car. "G'night Greg. Thanks for an enjoyable evening. Keep in touch. Get me your schedule as soon as it's convenient. Sweet dreams." She started her car, waved to Greg, blew him a kiss and drove off.

He doesn't remember driving home or getting ready for bed. He does remember having the most intense orgasm of his life as he jerked his cock and thought about Carol, the Mom he'd Love to Fuck.


Share this Story

Similar Stories

Gym Milf Affair Fit Mom finds appreciation at gym she's not getting at home.in Mature
Jingle Jangle College boy has an affair with a hot mom down the street.in Loving Wives
My Girlfriend's Neglected Mother Hot Mom, hot daughter, is anyone complaining?in Erotic Couplings
Seduced by Best Friend's Mom Pt. 01 Best friend's mom is an MILF and she seduced me.in Mature
Ms. Jackson Ch. 01 Boy is torn between his longtime girlfriend and her sexy mom.in Mature
More Stories