The MILF Next Door... Some More!

Story Info
Ronnie and Emma continue to explore each other.
10.5k words
4.76
93k
142

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/07/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, Ronnie found his perfect MILF across the street. What's next?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I woke up, it was after noon on Sunday, day 1, A.E. (that's After Emma, in case you're wondering). I was a train wreck, physically worn out by last night, and stumbling around the house like a drunken sailor, despite the fact that there was no alcohol involved, whatsoever.

That shouldn't be construed as not being intoxicated, however. I'll admit, I was totally and completely under the influence of Emma. Not love. That would be idiotic. Emotions of that sort were not welcome, and she had made that abundantly clear.

No, I wasn't in love with her after one night together. Lust was another matter entirely. If you're a guy, you know the feeling I mean. Especially married or committed guys. The feeling you get inside when you see an exceptionally attractive woman. One so blatantly sexy and hot it makes you take a second, third and fourth look, and take a deep breath. One that makes your dick react so fast you don't even realize you're hard, until you walk away. A woman that makes you start a sentence with "if I wasn't married..."

Well, I'm not married, so I don't have to talk like that. I can act on those feelings, when the situation allows, which it wouldn't do for a week, at least. I was on forced withdrawal, and it felt terrible.

Mom was still pretty cold when I saw her, but Dad seemed a little more civil than he had last night. Perhaps he was putting himself in my place, as a young man with a young man's urges.

If he only knew.

So, grounded as I was, I wasn't allowed out, or to shoot hoops with Amy. Normally, I think that would have also meant no internet, but that's getting pretty hard to enforce these days. If my parents knew what I'd been up to on the website, I'm sure they would have confiscated my computer, tablet and phone.

If they knew what I was doing last night, and who I was doing it with, I'm sure I'd be grounded for life, however short that life may have been.

Anyway, after I scrounged something to eat and had a shower, I was feeling semi-human. Part of me was a little concerned about keeping up with Emma, stamina wise. I'd never been with a woman who had her appetite, and had konked out on her after only six hours.

Yeah. Only six.

That was our total time together, mind you. Counting the first hour of fun, the explosion of drama in the middle, and the exhausting marathon session that followed, I blew four loads of cum in her, on her, and down her throat. She came more times than I could count, but seemed to never slow down. I finally just decided not to worry about it. Maybe the emotional stress of worrying about the night in advance had worn me down.

I logged on, and checked my messages, finding more evidence that she was part Eveready Bunny. While I was passed out, she was bouncing around like a rubber ball. There were several messages, beginning about seven in the morning.

Hey Naughty. How are you this morning?

You still asleep?

Oh my god! Did I kill you? Wakey, wakey, sleepyhead.

Mmmmm. Just watched your video again. Got me so hot I had to use my vibrator. When you wake up, check for messages.

I'm sure you think I've lost my mind. I just realized that I messaged you, and told you to check your messages, which you wouldn't get if you didn't check your messages. I'm all fucked up.

Amy just came home, and told me you are grounded for a week. I'm sorry, honey. Didn't mean to get you in trouble. It was a lot of fun, though, wasn't it?

I laughed. Yes, it was a lot of fun. In the bed, the bathroom, and on the floor, with me on top, her on top, and from behind. Even the brief attempt at standing, which was more athletic than either of us could handle at that point. I responded.

Angel, my dear, don't worry about it. I'm sure I can handle the punishment. Although, having to go a week without you, after getting a taste, must surely qualify as cruel and unusual. Are you going to wait for me to make parole?

I left the window open on my tablet, and did some mindless surfing, hoping for a response. I didn't wait long...

So I didn't kill you? Whew. I think I'll wait for you to get out, unless we can arrange a conjugal visit 😉 she sent.

Um, unlikely. That's kind of what got me busted in the first place. Good thing they don't know the whole story.

And no one ever will. Speaking of busted... Got a new picture for you, to help you pass the time. Do you want it? she teased.

Hell yeah! I replied.

What's the magic word? she asked.

Please? Pretty please? I capitulated.

Well, I suppose that will do. In this case, the magic word is BOOBIES! Check it out!

I clicked on the icon. It was another short video, this time showing all of her, from the top of her blonde mane to the tips of her cute toes. No need to hide anymore. She wasn't naked, instead clad in a white satin bustier, thong, garters, stockings and matching high heels. She did a twirl, giving me the 360 view, and stepped closer, giving me a good look at her big boobs bulging up in the cups that tried, but failed, to hold them in. She blew me a kiss, and waved, before the screen went black.

WOW! Nice outfit! For me?

For your eyes only, lover. At least until we can meet again, then you can use more than your eyes. Is it sexy enough for you? she sent.

Angel, anything looks good on you. Actually, nothing looks good, too. Wink, wink. Seriously though, thank you for last night. I had an incredible time.

I know. I was there. I even found some cum in my hair this morning. Thank god, I didn't bump into Amy before I found it. I haven't had that much fun in, oh... Ever! My pussy is still buzzing.

That's probably the vibrator. Did you forget to take it out? I giggled.

No, smart ass. This buzz is internal. You're a great fuck, honey. I'm going to like having you in my bed. Well, that's figurative. Not actually my bed. That would be a little more than I'm willing to risk.

I understand. I typed, hearing my mother pass in the hall. I should probably keep this short. Don't want the warden to cut off my communications. Thanks for the new video. Talk later?

I'll be here. Remember, stud... Use plenty of lube. Don't want that beautiful cock to be chafed when next we meet.

Roger that. I may take the day off anyway. For some reason, I'm a little weak today.

Really? I'm fresh as a daisy. Never better. she taunted. Bye for now.

"Fresh as a daisy," I muttered, laying on the bed. My balls ached, my legs were wobbly, and I was going to take a nap, but she was fresh as a daisy.

Not fair.

***

Monday morning, Amy was waiting for me at the end of her driveway, for the walk to school. She had a little grin on her face as we began the journey. It didn't take her long to get right to the point.

"So. Grounded, huh? What did you do, you bad boy?" she giggled, bumping me with her shoulder.

This was another part I hadn't fully thought through. Of course, I hadn't planned on getting grounded, and having to cover for Amy. That had really made things harder than they needed to be.

"Come on, tell me," she prodded. "It can't be that bad, if you only got a week."

Well, sure. Let's see. What did I do? First, I saw your mother naked. I fingered her, licked her, sucked her tits. Oh yeah... she sucked my dick, and swallowed a load of my cum. Then I fucked her. That was almost it, but then she decided she wanted more, so we fucked each other all over the hotel room all night, lost track of time, and I ended up missing my curfew by two hours. Your mom is a really hot fuck, Amy.

I glanced over at her, and she was still waiting for a reply, wearing her usual pleasant expression, so I obviously hadn't actually voiced all of that. Probably best not to. Plan B. Lie of omission.

"I was out too late Saturday night. Blew my deadline by two hours," I grumbled, hoping she'd let it drop. No such luck.

"Two hours? Wow! Way to bust the tape, buddy," she laughed." My Mom would have the cops out, searching for my body after two hours. So, where were you?"

Oh shit. Could you just, for once, not be so nosey? Plan C. Make shit up.

"Oh, just out with a few guys, looking for chicks. Friends of a friend. I don't think you know any of them," I smiled. There. That should be suitably nebulous.

"Looking for chicks?" she giggled, adjusting her books, and making her chest more accessible for viewing. Maybe it was a subconscious offer. "Did you find any?"

"Um, yeah. I guess so," I nodded, walking the tightrope. Watch your step.

"Is she pretty?" Amy asked. Was that jealousy? Just what I didn't need. Another complication.

"Yeah, I suppose. A little older than us. Nothing serious, though," I answered.

Amy was silent for a few seconds, then laughed.

"An older woman? Way to go! You dog!" she chuckled, apparently satisfied with the story.

"Amy, this is just between us, right?" I reminded her. "I don't need it spread all over the school. I'm serious. No gossiping. You promise?"

"Oh, fine," she sighed, pouting for effect. "Party pooper! I'll keep my mouth shut. I promise." She crossed her heart, or her delicious left breast, depending on your point of view.

And I knew she would. We had trusted each other with secrets before, and she had kept things confidential. She'd better keep this one.

The day at school went about as slowly as any day ever had. If time flies when you're having fun... and my personal experience on Saturday night would seem to confirm that cliché... then it surely drags when you're not so pleasurably occupied. Not that school was any worse than usual. At least I had some social contact for a few hours, and Amy was there beside me for most of it.

It's just that my vista of life had expanded somewhat. Previously, contact with my friends had been on the high end of the scale. I was always on the lookout for a hot girl to ask out, or hoping that Amy would finally say yes.

Now, I had visited the mountaintop. Maybe that should be 'mountaintops', given Emma's FF-cup wonders. With memories of her body so fresh in my head, school had lost some of its luster, and slipped considerably down the list.

I waited for Amy after classes, for our walk home. I wasn't anxious to have her drill me for more information, but I was even less anxious to be sequestered in my cell at home, so I waited patiently.

"Hi, Dawg," she giggled, on her approach. I just rolled my eyes, and started to walk quietly. "You'll be happy to know that your secret remains safe. I told no one, although I really, really wanted to," she added, bumping me with her hip.

"Thank you, Amy," I replied softly. "I appreciate your restraint."

"I'd really love to hear more about this mystery woman," she smiled, "like whether or not you got lucky, but I'm sure you'd swear me to silence about that, too. I'm have enough trouble keeping my mouth shut about what I already know, so perhaps it's best you not tell me."

Yes, perhaps it's best. You really don't want to know the truth. Trust me on that.

"Good plan," I laughed, and we shifted to normal subjects of conversation. Much safer for both of us that way.

At home, I went straight to my room, and laid down for a little nap. I was feeling exhausted, but it was more emotional than physical. Like a boxer, throwing punches that don't land, but wear him out anyway, I had been trying to hold back my exuberance about Emma. I wanted more of her, much more, but I knew I was not going to get it this week. The tug-of-war my urges had me in the middle of was very tiring.

Emma was in my dreams, even during that short span of sleep, and I woke up with a stiffness in my crotch. I briefly considered taking matters into my own hands, but it was still too early in the day, and Mom might drop in unexpectedly.

I decided to kill some time, surfing around the web, hoping Emma would go online too, so we could talk. Ask, and ye shall receive.

Yoohoo? Naughty? Are you there?

I am. Only five days to go. How was your day? I answered.

Pretty quiet. No clients today. Yours? she replied.

Also quiet. No messages from you :-(

Well, no... Now that I know where you are, and what classes you're in, I decided to cool it with the texts and pics while you're at school. Safer. she typed.

I'm not in class now. Got anything for me? I probed.

Hmmmm... Let me see... Have you been good today? Or have you been... Naughty? she sent.

I guess that depends on your point of view. I've been good, but I'd really like to be naughty. Will you be naughty with me? I sent back, feeling my dick swell in anticipation.

Oh honey, you know how I'd love to do just that. I'm becoming quite obsessed with that big, beautiful cock of yours. I'd almost forgotten how much fun sex was. Thanks for reminding me. As a reward, I'm sure I can come up with something you might like. Check back a little later.

Will do. I answered, and closed the browser, mere moments before Mom knocked on my door, and called me to dinner.

Things at the table were pretty normal. Both my parents had calmed down, and since I had accepted my punishment without making a fuss, they were treating me with civility.

"Thank you for not arguing about getting grounded," Mom said. "I hope you understand we're only doing this because we care about you, and your safety. You had us both pretty worried that night. It was very unusual for you to miss your curfew."

"Yeah, bud," Dad added. "Don't take it personally. It's only because we love you. If we didn't care, it wouldn't matter."

"I understand," I nodded. There was nothing to gain from fighting it. The best thing I could do was just let it slide, and get it over with. Only a few days to go, I was feeling like a kid before Christmas, who knew exactly what gift was waiting under the tree. No curiosity, just pure anticipation of the fun to come... or to 'cum'.

After dinner, I went back to my room without a word. Emma / Angel had promised me something of a reward, and I wondered what she had come up with. There, in my inbox, was a fresh, unopened message. I clicked it, and then the attachment as well. Another video, it opened with a dark screen.

It didn't stay dark, however, and soon the screen was filled with a view of Emma's pussy, pouting open, and very, very wet. A buzzing noise began, and the tip of a vibrator moved into frame, teasing that moist opening apart and sliding inside. For several minutes, that vibrator plunged in and out slowly, until a fingertip joined in. The finger didn't go after her clit, as expected, but instead began to dally at her service entrance, spreading excess juices over the tight little ring. I watched the finger pluck the rim, and gasped as it wormed its way into her asshole, while the vibrator continued to probe her pussy.

As if that wasn't hot enough, she pulled the finger out, and after a brief absence, that hand came back... Holding a long, slender vibe.

"Oh god, Emma! You're not?" I moaned, feeling my cock twitch in need of release. I unzipped, and pulled it out, while my eyes widened in disbelief. The tip of the slender vibrator circled her ass, then pressed in. I heard her moan deeply.

My cock throbbed. First the satin bustier, now an anal tease. I was going to need to finish this myself. I stroked my shaft firmly. On the screen, the skinny probe was almost halfway up her butt, and she was groaning repeatedly.

"Oh Naughty, I'm gonna cum, honey. You have no idea how good this feels," she whispered. "Fuck! Here it c..."

Her body shook, as she came. My cock wanted so much to take the place of one of those buzzing, plastic appliances, but that wasn't going to happen tonight. My hand was a blur. Ah, there it is.

I stood up, and aimed at my desk top. Cleaning it was easier than cleaning the floor. My cock squirted, over and over, while I bit my tongue and tried to be silent. I was mostly successful, and flopped down in my chair as the final spasm passed.

My head was tilted back, and my eyes closed, when I suddenly heard footsteps on the stairs, coming up.

"Fuck!" I cursed softly, stuffing my dick back into my pants hurriedly. On my desk, a puddle of semen sat, spreading slowly. By absolute luck, it had all landed in the same area, and not in a wider, shotgun pattern. I sopped it up quickly with a handful of tissues, but my terror faded as the footsteps went past in the hallway.

I disposed of the tissues, opened the window to air out the room, and did another wipe of the desk, then laid down on my bed, feeling the euphoria of orgasm and adrenaline of fear wane at the same time. In some ways, it felt like that first night with Emma, as I had certainly been fearful then.

I picked up my tablet and sent her a message.

Emma, that was amazing. I'm much more relaxed now. Thank you.

Seconds later, she responded.

I'm sorry. I don't know what you're talking about. Who's Emma?

Oops! Please excuse my slip, Angel. Blood left brain for penis, hasn't returned yet, I typed.

I understand. Feeling the same way, myself. I'm glad you enjoyed it. I certainly did. I'd like to do it again with you. You get first choice of entrances, and the vibrator gets the other. I think you might find it fun.

I think you're probably right. Counting the days. I replied.

***

The rest of my incarceration passed without incident. Amy stopped pressing for information about the mysterious older woman, and kept her mouth shut about the few things she did know. It was all fiction, anyway, but giving her a secret to keep made her happy, and saved both her Mother and me from her anger.

Friday afternoon, when I came home from school, Mom was waiting for me. She had her arms crossed over her chest, looking stern, but not angry. I wondered what I could possibly have done to make things worse.

"Ronnie," Mom began, "Please sit down."

"Um, okay Mom," I nodded, taking a seat at the kitchen table. "What's wrong?"

"Your Father and I have been talking about your punishment," she said, "and we've decided to adjust it a bit. What you did was very frightening for me, honey, and I want you to know that."

"I understand, Mom. I'm sorry. I just lost track of time, but that's no excuse," I replied, already planning for a longer sentence. "How much more time am I getting?"

"Well, as I said, we've been talking," she smiled, "and we've decided to let you out early, for good behaviour. You'll still have to do extra jobs around the house, but we feel you've learned your lesson. You are free."

Inside, I was doing cartwheels, and my cock was screaming that I needed to tell Emma. Outwardly, I gave it my best poker face, and accepted the news with a simple smile, and a thank you.

I opened my phone, and sent a message to Amy, informing her of my new situation. She replied that she'd be over in five minutes. I was glad to have her to kill some time with, at least until more pleasurable activities were arranged.

So, outside I went, basketball in hand, enjoying the sunshine. In no time, I saw Amy crossing the street, looking her usual athletically sexy self, with her young, round boobs jiggling as she walked. I passed her the ball.

"Out early, huh?" she smiled, dribbling around me. "I suppose that means you're going out with your lady friend tonight? Or just hunting for new chicks?"

I watched her, unsure of how to respond. Finally, I just spoke my heart.

"Amy, I've asked you out a hundred times, and you always say 'no'. I think that means you've given up your right to pry into my love life," I told her.