The Milking Herd Ch. 06

Story Info
A master enrolls his slave.
5.3k words
4.56
70.7k
45

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 06/21/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A master enrolls his slave

'The drug stimulates the production of prolactin, so you will lactate all the time. It's painless, so don't worry. There is a side effect, and that is, your bust size will increase,' Jerald said, with his usual relaxed smile.

'Will the corporation really pay off all my debts. I inherited them from my parents, and will never be able to pay them off in my life time. Under the new laws, if I have children they will inherit the debt. It's just so awful,' Elizabeth sighed.

'There are a lot of people in your position. The global economic collapse ruined a lot of families, and individuals. We get a lot of volunteers with the same problem. You do know you have to sign a contract binding you to the corporation? Good, just so long as you know what you are getting into,' he smiled.

'What about accommodation, do I have to find something close by?' she asked.

'We provide accommodation, food, health insurance, and everything you could possibly want,' he said.

'Wow! That's great. What's the catch?' she asked, and nervously laughed.

'That depends on your point of view. Accommodation and medical insurance are valuable items. You know what the price of food is like these days. Only the best is provided, as it effects the quality of the milk. As to a catch, well, you have to sign up for a year or forfeit the debt payment, and have to pay back the training expenses. After a year, you don't have to pay back the expenses, and after three years your debts are paid,' he explained.

'That sounds a bit harsh,' she ventured.

'It's to protect the corporation. A lot of training, and preparation goes into every volunteer. Expensive processes and personnel are involved for some time, before you start paying back on that investment. You have to produce a lot of milk to just pay back the initial expenses,' he pointed out.

'Oh! Well, yes, I guess so,' Elizabeth said, and shrugged.

Jerald looked at the petite dark haired beauty. It was true, there were drawbacks. What they were was different for each volunteer. It depended what they wanted out of life. A drawback for one person was a positive bonus to another.

Like a lot of volunteers she was desperate. Passing the medical, meant that all it took was for her to sign the documentation, and she'd belong to the corporation. Not that he put it that way to any of them. It was true what he said, that all their debts would be paid, but they would belong to the corporation a lot longer than three years. After a few months experience as a hucow, there was no going back. It was partly an addiction, as well as a habit, and a physical inability to leave.

Some were bought at government auctions. They really were owned by the corporation, so they would spend the rest of their lives producing milk. If they turned out to be good milkers, they would be bred to produce high quality calves.

A picture of Joshua, the founder of their enterprise, was on the wall of Jerald's office. The corporation bought Joshua out, but he was kept on for his experience for another year. He retired last year, which was just as well, as he wouldn't have liked the new methods they employed. The machinery was much the same, but recruitment had changed.

They still got innocent volunteers like Elizabeth, and as usual they were misinformed as to what was involved, just as in Joshua's day. Recently slaves were bought at government auctions, as the milk market had grown so much, though Joshua wouldn't have approved. The dairy farm was public knowledge, and instead of being closed down, the corporation used the publicity to sell the hucow milk to a wider customer base.

The publicity also brought in a special sort of woman to join the herd. Women who wanted to be hucows, knowing something of what was involved. They didn't have debts, and some of them were bored rich women. Most of them were unprepared for the intensity of being a hucow, and were subsumed into the role, unable to break free.

They were warned of the side effects but they thought they knew better, and were shocked to have such large unwieldy breasts. They also underestimated how quickly they would become addicted to the milking process. Sometimes it was too late to get free of the intense life in a stall, and they couldn't go back to their ordinary lives, and so they stayed.

A few were brought there by a husband, or what they called, a master. These women had no choice, they obeyed their master, and settled down to becoming a hucow.

***

Elizabeth returned next morning, ready to be measured and sized to fit a milking machine. She was surprised to see so many women in the barn. Calling it a barn was an understatement, as it was a highly efficient milking parlour.

'I'll leave you to get undressed,' Megan said. 'Don't worry, I'll look after you. There's no pain, not even enough to make a man flinch,' she laughed.

Elizabeth tried to laugh along, but found her throat was dry. She tried to relax, and do as she was told. A stall with tubes everywhere, wasn't expected. Once undressed, she squatted on the floor, then got on hands and knees as instructed. The floor was very clean, and soft. There was under-floor heating, which made it feel pleasant.

Megan explained this was the best position for milking, and that made sense. Her small breasts hung below her, and felt comfortable, even when she swung them in circles. Hearing the woman return, she stopped playing around. It was an embarrassing position to be in, facing way from the trainer, showing off her ass and everything else.

Her bottom and private parts were on view, and a farmhand could walk by at any moment. It would be so embarrassing, she might get up and run away. Being naked, and having no money, would make things awkward. A cab to the nearest government auction house might be possible. They could add the cab fare to her debts.

Again, she reminded herself this couldn't possibly be as bad as being auctioned as a slave. Not knowing who would buy her, and what kind of person she would be serving, was a horrendous thought. She'd heard there weren't enough inspectors, so the slave owners could get away with anything.

No! Her decision had been made. She was to be what the media called a hucow. A human cow, producing milk for hospitals, and those with an allergy to cow's milk. She would be doing the community a great service.

The brochure still showed the earlier markets for their milk, and it made the whole process seem worthwhile. As the efficiency rose, the costs decreased, until it was cheaper to supply human milk, instead of cow's milk. The corporation was quick to take advantage of the situation. More and more women were needed to supply milk, and they were forthcoming. One way or another.

'To keep the milk sterile, and free of impurities, I need to keep you clean, and the feeder clean. We'll just try a feeder for the moment, to ensure it's comfortable for you. Until you get used to the stall, I need to secure you in place. Don't worry, these will soon come off. Until then you'll need the bathroom tubes connected,' Megan explained.

A nozzle connected to a tube was fitted into Elizabeth's mouth, and she began to suck. A wonderful tasting liquid was drawn out of it.

'Mmm' Elizabeth grinned.

'Yes! It's chocolate milk! Only the best food for our milkers, and the best for you now,' Megan cheerily said.

She forgot all about the mention of restroom tubes. The chocolate was as gorgeous as people said. Not many could remember what it tasted like, as it was strictly rationed, and very expensive. Here she was getting a good ration of it, for nothing! She hadn't produced milk yet, or done anything to earn her keep. This was wonderful, after not being able to afford breakfast.

Megan adjusted the machine to give the new hucow a large dose of prolactin. Other drugs were added and balanced, to enhance her lactation, though so far they were in very small doses. They didn't use calming drugs any more, as they weren't needed. Not with volunteers, or slaves.

Megan looked across the new milking barn at the herd. The old herd were mostly brought in after being given calming drugs. They weren't volunteers, they had been either seduced into being hucows, or forced. It was too late now to set them free.

After being kept in captivity for a few years, they were thoroughly domesticated hucows. They could no longer stand up, as their breasts were so huge. Also, they were too used to being on their hands and knees. They were also dependent upon the machine. Being milked, fed, watered, cleaned, and with induced orgasms, they had become completely dependent on it. They would violently kick-off if disconnected.

This one would soon become dependent like them. So there had been no real difference over the years, with just a few improvements to their methods of recruitment.

Reaching under the girl, she squeezed rubber nozzles onto her nipples. They were small at the moment, but would soon be large enough for the machine to draw large quantities of milk through them. Rubber cups were slipped up the tubes, and pushed over the girl's breasts. These would suck on her breasts to sooth her into producing more milk.

At the keyboard that controlled the stall, Megan switched the pleasure function on, so it would kick in with the other functions. Most would be milked, but this one would be given a massage, with the cups mildly sucking on her breasts, and nipples. Elizabeth moaned through the feeder, as a tube was inserted into her bottom.

'Don't worry, girl, this is to clean you out. A gentle enema, that's all,' the woman lied.

It was true, but she lied by omission. The rubber nozzle would expand, so it couldn't be expelled. It would also serve as a pleasure tool. It would expand inside her, and would tremble the walls of her anus, in time with the milking process.

Another similar but smaller nozzle was inserted into her vagina. The girl looked around with fear in her eyes. Her hands were flexing, trying to reach behind her, only they had been secured. Her knees had also been secured, to hold her down on all fours in the stall.

'Don't worry! This is to give you a douche. It will clean you, before we start the process,' she smoothly lied.

The large dildo would be left inside her vagina, and synchronised with the one in her ass, and the milking cups. The whole process would give her so much pleasure, she wouldn't care what was done to her. In six months time, she would have huge breasts being milked six times in every twenty-four hours. It wouldn't take long for her to become so dependent upon the machine, she would be in this stall forever.

Megan pretended to listen to the girl's garbled complaints, and tried to allay the girl's fears.

'Don't worry, I'll be back in a moment, to take everything out. I need to know if they fit alright, and that only takes a little while,' she said, and patted the girl's bare ass.

Walking away produced more distorted words of protest. Megan stopped, to see her timing had been just right. The sound of mooing reverberated throughout the shed. The new girl must have heard it, for she stopped spluttering complaints from around the feeder nozzle. The hucows had heard the hum of servos starting up. As one they were anticipating the milking session, and all that it meant.

Megan was fascinated. She was warned not to hang around when it was due to start up. After all, she was a woman like these hucows had once been. The heightened sounds of domestic beasts, anticipating the next milking session, was powerful. The girl would become overawed by it soon.

A protein and nutrient rich feed was produced in the nozzles. For those thoroughly domesticated, they could spit out the feeder, and lean forward into the trough for a piece of chocolate. That wasn't what they were anticipating.

First there was a light tingling to the breasts, with it getting more vibrant. After a second the nipples were teased. Then the breasts were sucked, and released, repeatedly. A split second later the nipples were sucked, and released, repeatedly. It was a gentle process, meant for pleasure as well as profit.

The hucows breasts had become large and full of milk over the last four hours. They were tight, and needed milking. The gentle teasing vibrations, and powerful sucking, eased tension in the breasts. Then the real pulling and sucking, started on nipples and breasts. The hucows mooed heavily and loudly.

Milk began to flow, easing the discomfort. From the beginning it was pleasurable, and continued to be so. The very act of giving milk was a pleasure. The sucking on their teats, and the big plump breasts, was bliss. Hucows in their own time and place, closed their eyes and mooed. The individual voices and timing blended into a constant lowing.

The sound of domestic bliss ranged through the milking parlour, filling the building with a deep vibrant sound. The hucows were domesticated, and so very happy with their position. They didn't need more than this. Life was perfect, though there was more. Halfway through the milking process, another vibration started up. The machine was programmed to give yet more pleasure.

The dildo in the girl's vagina began to tingle then throb. It seemed to have a will of its own, as though it were alive, with a determined throbbing inside, filling her vagina. The nozzle had expanded to stretch her, until it filled her vagina, touching, rubbing everywhere. It was vibrating against the walls of her vagina in places that had never before been touched.

The new girl was moved to tears. For some unknown reason, she joined in the hucow sounds of pleasure. Mooing and lowing with the rest of them. When the anal dildo began to vibrate she yelped in surprise. The rest of the machines artful, and induced pleasure sensations, kept her mind off the unusual feeling in an off-limits place. All sensations became pleasurable, and would soon become needed. Being hooked up to a pleasure machine was unexpected, but she was hooked.

If she had the awareness to think straight, it would be realised this was all done to increase her yield. It would continue when she was giving milk, and until then all she had to do, was enjoy it.

An orgasm crept over the hucows, and swept the new girl along with it. The sounds and smells of so many women having an orgasm, was overpowering.

Megan should have left the barn. She clutched her breasts and squeezed. On hands and knees, she joined in the group orgasm. As though it were an orgy, she lifted her head and mooed. It wasn't over for all the hucows. As they were giving the last of their milk, some would have a second orgasm.

Not Megan, as she had to get up and continue with her duties. Another new recruit was due in, though this one would be easier to handle. Margaret, that was her name, if she wasn't mistaken.

Megan pushed at her large breasts, making them fit into the bra. She'd been warned they would respond from working with the hucows. So far they had grown three bra sizes, and her husband loved it. Sometimes she wondered if the guys had been giving her small doses of the lactating drug.

Of course, the hucows had massive breasts, touching the ground under them if they weren't in a sling. A bra was out of the question, as no one made such a large garment. As the breasts grew, a board was removed from the centre of the stall. It gave them room to dangle in the sling. Great big udders swung underneath the hucows while they were milked. It was fascinating to watch.

Frank, her husband, had been curious so she smuggled him in one weekend, to show him her work. He was fascinated as most people were. Especially seeing naked women from the rear, while they were ass up. She made the mistake of letting him stroke one of the hucows breasts. It was weird seeing her husband stroking another woman's breasts, then her rear. She stopped him going further, as that would be too much to bear. Taking a firm hold of his arm, she led him out of the barn.

He later suggested she should be a hucow for just a weekend, or maybe a whole week. Telling him she might become addicted to the machine did no good, as he didn't understand, or didn't want to.

The thought of it was both fascinating and terrifying. There were women that had been in stalls for years. They were still giving milk, but their minds had given up trying to hold onto a human identity. They were thoroughly domesticated cattle, no longer human, they were true hucows.

Frank told her he wanted to take her while she was helpless in a stall. Again that fascinated her, as she had watched the hucows being mated. The bull would arrive and the hucow would become obviously excited. Eager to be mated, they would thrash around in the pen, desperate for a fucking by a big powerful bull.

It would be interesting to experience being mated, while helpless in a stall. It would be easy to smuggle her husband in, and she could show him how to secure her. What if he wanted to attach those nozzles to her body? Her breasts were already enlarged, but nothing like the enormous size of a hucow.

What if he had to hide from a farmhand? One of the young guys might find her, and not realise she was a co-worker. The guy might take her, while her husband hid out of the way. One of her colleagues would be fucking her in front of her husband! How would he deal with that?

He might storm of in a temper, leaving her there in disgust, then not be able to get back in to the shed. She might not be discovered for awhile, all the time her breasts would be growing larger and larger. They might think that is what she wanted, to be a hucow in a stall. There would be no going back then, she would become dependent upon the machine, not wanting to be set free.

Megan imagined having climatic orgasms throughout the day and night. She began to perspire, and was a little giddy.

In the cool air outside the shed, Megan came around from the influence of the herd. She shuddered at the thought of becoming a humble hucow. The guys had free access to them, unless they were being bred by a stud. Not knowing who it was fucking her would be exciting, as well as frightening.

In the office she sat down, and Frank made her a coffee.

'You okay, Megan?' Frank asked.

'Yea, sure. I shouldn't have been in there when they started up,' she hollowly laughed.

'Yea, well you've been told. I could always fix you up, if you change your mind,' he seriously spoke.

'No way! I know why you want me in a stall, you dirty bastard. There's a thousand women in there, aren't they enough?' she said.

He laughed, and she joined in.

***

Margaret was delivered by a smart looking man in an expensive suit. The auto-vehicle was ordinary enough, so his worth couldn't be gauged by that. It was his powerful presence that affected Megan the most. He spoke with authority and said little.

Megan led the nervous looking woman to the reception area. She too was dressed in expensive clothes, and neither did she talk much. Looking through the documentation, Megan noted there were instructions as to her treatment. The documentation was a lot different from the basic paperwork for Elizabeth.

Margaret wasn't in debt, which meant the smart looking woman was either from a wealthy family, or she made money in one of the reserved occupations. A job that was in demand and therefore highly paid. The dress she wore was worth more than Megan's monthly salary.

'This way. There's no point in convincing you to stay. Your, err, whatever he is left instructions,' Megan said.

'You mean my master,' Margaret said.

'Whatever. Did he buy that dress for you?' Megan asked.

'No. If you mean, am I a registered slave, the answer is no. I'm a wealthy woman, inherited. I chose to be his sex slave. At least I think I did. He is very convincing, and powerful. I guess this time away from him will help me decide, whether to stay or leave him. While in his home, I don't have a chance to decide anything. He's too mentally strong and forceful to break away from,' the woman said.

12