The Misadventures of Mistress Mamms Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But uh, except for any topic on Bigwood Forrest. I know everything one would need to know to make it through there unscathed. Yes, Siree Bob. I'm very valuable, the most valuable, when it comes to guidance through there. It cannot be denied, nope… not at all…Besides…the ring, the ring of truth telling it, uh…uh…hmm…heh,heh…Ah, yeah…are you going to kill me now?"

Mistress Mamms stopped grinding her teeth and took a deep breath as she closed her eyes, beneath her breath she began to utter a span of curse words.

"AAAAHHH!" Reginald screamed in fear as he dropped to the floor and curled up into the fetal position.

Mistress Mamms eyes shot open wide as she heard Reginald scream and drop to the floor, "What in the hell are you doing now?"

"Preparing for death!"

"What? Why?"

"You were muttering a spell."

Mistress Mamms moved away from the mirror and marched toward the terrified Reginald. Reaching down with both hands Mistress Mamms grabbed Reginald by the shirt color and hoisted him up to his tiptoes.

"Listen you slimy little maggot! Cowardice is not going to be acceptable on this journey, we have a treacherous quest ahead of us and I can't have you this jumpy all of the time! So what is it going to take to calm you down, so we can get a move on?"

"I…I don't know. I mean you are always threatening me all the time and you're always so angry! What do you expect from that exactly? Every time I turn the corner I swear to God you are about to smite me off the face of the earth. So yes, I admit it, I am completely and totally nervous while in your company! The constant threat of imminent doom makes me a little tense! And if you are going to continue to act the way you do the entire time we're together; I don't know how on earth you could ever expect me to lighten up!"

"Well we need to get you relaxed, but I don't want you intoxicated, or charmed or anything, for I need you focused. Not stumbling around like an idiot or in love with me."

Mistress Mamms let go of Reginald's shirt, and took a step back as she observed him not even really listening to her talk as he stared at her colossal fuck-jugs Her eyes quickly shot downward, and she noticed a small bulge tenting out the front of Reginald's breeches. Rolling her eyes, Mistress Mamms came to the conclusion of what had to be done. With this guy, it probably wouldn't take very long and it would help him unwind. And so the decision was made.

"Wait right here." Mistress Mamms left the center of the room where Reginald was now standing and approached a cabinet on the far side of the wall; inside the cabinet she grabbed a jar labeled "Vegetable Oil."

Returning back to Reginald Mistress Mamms dropped to both knees and said with a crooked smirk, "Lucky for you, you're tall enough, and you won't be needing the stool…unlike some others" Reginald only frowned in confusion, for he had no idea on what she meant by that.

Soon enough Mistress Mamms had opened the top of the jar of vegetable oil and began to poor it carefully onto the top half of her exposed cleavage. Reginald began to drool from the corner of his mouth as he ogled the mega-jugged sorceress, purposely spilling the oil on her tits. The oil did land on her cleavage, like it was suppose to, but what didn't sink between the crevice of her breasts spilt out and over the sides of her leather encased fuck jugs. Dripping of the sides and gathering into small pools on the floor by her knees.

Once Mistress Mamms poured all of the oil onto herself, she had then set the empty jar down on the floor. With both hands she began to rub her leather sheathed breasts together, making sure that the oil was spreading evenly and sinking down deep throughout the confines of her colossal globes. The shifting of her tightly restricted, oil-covered tits against one another filled the library with "slishing" sounds.

Once satisfied, Mistress Mamms said to Reginald, "Drop your pants." Reginald not sure if he heard her right said, "Huh?" Mistress Mamms not being the patient type let out a deep sigh of annoyance, grabbed both sides of Reginald's breeches, and in one quick jerk she pulled them down to his ankles.

Out from Reginald's crotch sprang a surprisingly long penis. "Holy Crap! Your breeches seem to hide just as much of the truth as you yourself like to hide. That thing is a lot bigger than I thought it would be, it is long…not very thick, but long indeed."


Reginald couldn't believe what was happening, a moment ago he was afraid that he would have been turned to a smoldering heap of ash, by this volatile sorceress. But now that sorceress had just lathered up her tight tit tunnel with oil and dropped his breeches on her own accord, exposing his penis, and then complimented his size.

Reflecting on lasts nights decision to come investigate the rather esoteric tower on the horizon and the screams the emanated from it, seemed to not have been such a bad idea after all.

After a few seconds of gawking at Reginald's penis Mistress Mamms, grabbed some of the oil that ran down the curves of her tight bulging breasts and then reached out to slick up Reginalds long green cock as she pumped it back and forth a couple of times.

Mistress Mamms could feel the throbbing pulse of Reginald's excitement as she jacked him with her oily hands. The large, thick veins protruding underneath the skin of his cock, looked as if they were almost ready to explode. Mistress Mamms wouldn't admit it, but being on her knees, with her large tits oiled up, while she jacked off an inhuman creature which she barely rated above vermin, in preparation for a world class tit-fuck made her want to cream her pants.

"Alright troll, when you were in that hold spell, earlier today, I told you that I can make things very, very pleasant for you if you don't betray me. Well, to let you know that Mistress Mamms is not a liar and is true to her word, here is a free taste of what is in store for you if you serve me loyally and learn to adapt to my temper. Ready?"

In response Reginald continued to drool as his slack jaw hung open and his eyes bugged out. Grabbing his long prick, Mistress Mamms aimed the head towards the inverted heart shaped whole that exposed the underside of her cleavage and said, "Grab my shoulders for leverage." Reginald broke from his daze and did as he was told. "Alright." Said Mistress Mamms. "Go ahead and fuck them."

Reginald didn't need to be told twice. With his prick aimed right between her massive tits, Reginald thrust upward with all of his force, ramming his big cock through the pendulous globes. His long cock slid through the oily breasts with ease. Up at the top of her cleavage his cock shot out and slid up along Mistress Mamms chin, nailing her in the nose.

"Oww, watch where you point that thing!" But Reginald paid no heed to her protest. With both hands on her shoulders he latched onto her with an iron grip. Up and down, up and down, Reginald fucked the gigantic rack with a psychotic frenzy. And on each up stroke his long green cock popped up in front of Mistrss Mamms face.

Mistress Mamms had her hands on the front of her tits as she slightly bounced up and down on her knees to help add friction to the thorough tit fucking she was receiving. The feelings in her cunt were twice as powerful now, as opposed to when the initial tingling began. Her well was flowing like a river, but direct stimulation didn't feel necessary. The fact that a lesser creature was ravaging her breasts, with his cock, made her feel so lascivious and so naughty.

Knowing that it was turning her on Mistress Mamms continued to think to herself, "Reginald De'Boner is scum, a lesser being of the material plane in the eyes of most. Practically considered nothing but vermin. I however am a descendant of royalty, a regal human who is considered very beautiful. One such as myself would never have dealings of this particular nature with such a loathsome creature as Reginald."

"But her he is, violating my breasts with his cock…his big, long green cock that could spurt a copious amount of cum all over my face and tits at any moment. I would be defiled; by this seed of his…this disgusting little Troll will blow his load all over me and treat me like the big titted cum sucking whore that I really am!"

"Oh…Oh yes! Fuck them! Fuck my big titties. Harder! Faster! Oh God yes!" Mistress Mamms couldn't it take it anymore. The vulgar display of this lust was too much. Her will had crumbled! Her lust was free!

Reginald continued to pound away at her colossal boobs in and out, in and out, faster and faster his cock sliding between the mounds of tit flesh with blinding speed. The room was filled with slishing sounds, as the friction of flesh on flesh got more and more intense. Along with the rhythm of Reginalds thrusts Mistress Mamms was now bouncing furiously on her knees. Her long, black ponytail flung wildly behind her head.

Looking down, Mistress Mamms began to focus her eyes on the long cock head bursting through her cleavage. Letting out a long "Ooooooooohh" Reginald saw an opportunity to add to this so-called "free taste." Feeling a lot braver, Reginald let go of one of her shoulders and grabbed Mistress Mamms by the base of her braid and rammed her "O" shaped mouth down on top of his thrusting cock head.

"You wanted to give me a free taste you monster-titted bitch? Well then it's only fair that I respond in kind! Suck it! Suck my cock!" Carried away in the frenzy of lust Mistress Mamms complied. She applied no resistance as Reginald pounded her head down on his cock with one hand while he continued to hammer away at her well-confined tits.

Sucking an slurping, bobbing up and down Mistress Mamms eyes crossed as she tried to take in the view of the violation of her mouth. "This disgusting little troll is going to far!" she thought. "This was not what I wanted to do! I just wanted to give him a tit fuck…but oh God does it taste so good!"

"MMMMMMM" *schlurp* *suck* "MMMPHH" *schlurp* * schlurp* *suck*

Reginald now let go of the back of Mistress Mamms head confidant that she would do nicely without his assistance. Powering away at her tits and mouth, Reginald, thought for all the work she was doing it wouldn't be nice not to pay her back with a nice surprise. Feeling the build up in his balls, he used all of his will to stay silent and not give away any clue that he was about to cum.

Hands on her tits squeezing them tightly together, head bobbing up and down with a savage passion, Mistress Mamms had lost track of all time. Intrinsically she was on another plane, a plane of paradise and complete bliss. Her awareness was not particularly keen at the moment and before she new it she felt strong vibrations of a rumbling in the penis that she was sucking. The powerful shakes of Reginalds vibrating cock twitching in her mouth brought her back to reality. "OH FUCK! The little bastard is about to…"

But it was to late, monstrous amounts of seamen rocketed out of Reginalds cock and sprayed heavily into the back of Mistress Mamms throat. Out of reflex she was able to swallow the first couple of shots, but the shots were too rapid and too much. Cum filled her mouth and cause her cheeks to bulge. Eyes wide Mistress Mamms tried to swallow, but she just couldn't, then the damn broke.

The seal of her lips around Reginalds cock loosened and all of his cum flooded downward all over his cock head, and splattering down hard on top of her huge jugs. "OOHHH FUCKING A!" screamed Reginald.

Drawing back a step Reginald dislodge his cock from the leather-covered melons and continued to pump his wad all over Mistress Mamms. All over her big tits and her face. Reginald drowned mistress Mamms in his seamen.

When he finally got down to the last few squirts, Reginald slapped his cock on her right tit a couple of times and then moved over to her left and did the same thing. Causing the dripping cum on her tits to splash around.

Then as Mistress Mamms was wiping cum off of her face and tossing it on the floor, Reginald got an idea. "This entire time she has labeled me as a troll…even though I'm not a troll, before I didn't correct her out of fear of death…but maybe now…"

"Uh, Mistress…you may not want to waste that cum." Wiping more cum off her face, while still on her knees, Mistress Mamms looked up with a perplexed look. "You see Mistress, after all I am a troll and when fluids from a troll are ingested on a regular basis one has a good chance of inheriting the regeneration ability. Instead of wasting it you may want to…consume it."

Mistress Mamms had thought about it and then she remembered reading something about that once, while being tutored by her mother and father. Perhaps, it wouldn't hurt?

Wiping the rest of the cum from her tits and face Mistress Mamms began shoveling it into her mouth with her fingers. Once she cleaned up as much as she could off her self she saw a few pools on the floor. Getting on her hands an knees she then stuck her tongue out and began licking them up as a cat would drink milk from a saucer.

When she saw no more Reginald then step forward with his limp prick in hand. "There's a little left here on the head." Mistress Mamms eyed Reginald suspiciously, but whether the seamen held regenerative powers or not, the taste wasn't that bad. Leaning forward and reaching out with one hand Mistress Mamms licked the cocked gingerly slurping up every drop. When it was all gone, she dropped his dick and got back up to her feet.

"Okay, that was a freebie. You want more in the future, you'll have to calm down and stay loyal. You stay loyal you will be rewarded, you betray me, and you will die. Got it?"

"Got it." Replied Reginald, still slightly uncertain of what he was getting into.

"Are you prepared to leave?" She asked a little impatiently. "As prepared as I'll ever be." Said Reginald as he tucked his dick away in his breaches and synched the belt on his waist.

"Fine then, come here and hang onto me. I'm going to teleport us to the edge of Bigwood. So whatever you do don't let go!" Reginald ran over and clung onto one of Mistress Mamms long, leather legs.

After muttering a few incantations and sketching arcane sings in the air, before Reginald new it, the world turned black and he felt strong waves of heat and frigid blasts of cold engulf his body. Multiple colors of lights zipped past him and he felt he was tumbling in all directions at once. Regardless of this, Reginald did not let go of Mistress Mamms. He closed his eyes and hung on as tight as he could.

Soon the pace they traveled at slowed and the as the mysterious lights disappeared; the world he knew began to come back into focus. Soon the cool winds of the outside air were caressing his skin and a blue sky lingered overhead.

"You can let go now, where he…" But before Mistress Mamms could finish, Reginald let go of her leg ran over to a bush and vomited his guts out.

"Rookies." Muttered Mistress Mamms. "Well, I suppose we could take a bit of a rest at the Jolly Jerk-Off. It's not to far from here." Reginald responded with a thankful sigh…and the vomited again.

Meanwhile, a couple of miles into Bigwood Forest, in a small cottage, a cloaked feminine figure with a large bust (nearly rivaling Mistress Mamms) and slim waist stood in front of a pedestal peering into a crystal ball. Red eyes emanated a dim glow within the shadows of the cowl. "She has come." Said the figure.

Behind the figure on what looked like a bird perch, was Xasabar gnawing on a ham bone. After swallowing a sizeable chunk of meat, "Just as you have anticipated Matron Mother. The foolish sorceress has taken the bait " Taking another bite from the hambone, Xasabar continued to feed nosily.

"But she has not come alone, she has a companion, some diminutive little cretin. Who is he?" Xasabar stopped chewing on the hambone and swallowed the piece he was currently working on. Flapping his wings he flew off his perch and hovered over by the side of the mysterious figure. "I do not now Matron Mother, he was not at the tower when I was there."

"Or perhaps when you were at the tower all of your brains were in your prick and not in your head! And because of that he managed to avoid your detection!"

Fear passed down over the face of Xasabar as he now looked eye to eye with the figure. "Jaluk! Do not look me in the eyes! Bow before me and explain this!" Without warning a lighting bolt shot out of a ring on the woman's right hand and right into the chest of Xasabar sending him into the wall on the far side of the cottage.

Clutching his chest, Xasabar struggled to one knee and bowed his head as he winced in pain. "I…I did n-not sense a-anyone there, besides myself and Mistress Mamms Matron Mother."

The red eyes behind the cowl of the cloak narrowed. Xasabar was bound, and a lesser demon that was bound by the one who summoned him could not lie…at least to their master anyways.

If Xasabar's use would have been completely fulfilled the cloaked woman would have turned him to a heap of smoldering ash, but unforeseen events have transpired and Xasabar could still be of use…for a while.

"Mamms is impulsive, impatient, and volatile so she has no allies. This rodent, who is at her side, is of minor consequence. Mamms is however no weakling, if I wasn't transferring my energy through you Xasabar, during your confrontation with her she would have killed you with a single word. Your spells would have been nothing; the time you wasted in violating her was inexcusable, stupid and pointless. Fortunately for you, you were disciplined enough to carry out the mission that I had originally set you on. Take things further without my consent and you will feel pain of an unimaginable magnitude…understand?

Still staring at the ground and concealing a sneer Xasabar responded, "Yes Matron Mother…I understand, nothing like that will happen again."

"Good in the meantime we must prepare for our guest." With both hands she untied her cloak and let it drop to the floor. Long, thick hair, the color of snow flowed down her back. Her skin was a dark purple, her ears were pointy and her facial features were that of a beautiful eleven maiden.

The female drow had abnormally large boobs for an elf. (44F) Round, firm and gravity defying, the two orbs had five-inch triangular, silver, shields pierce to each nipple. Those shields were connected to a silver chain connecting one to the other. The rest of her torso consisted of a black slingshot bikini that ran over her peircings and tucked down into a tight leather mini-skirt that fitted snugly above her knee high boots

She stood now towering over the kneeling form of the imp. "Once I am able to consume Mistress Mamms soul I will have all of her powers in addition to my own. No one on the surface world will miss a solitary sorceress of evil, and then I will be able to shake the very walls of house Von Boobstra and reclaim my throne from my daughter."

"As it should be Matron Mother." Replied a solemn Xasabar. "Yes…in time…in time." Muttered the drow, and ignoring Xasabar. Turning back towards the crystal ball, Baroness Von Boobstra peered cynically at Mistress Mamms as her and Reginald headed towards the Jolly Jerk-Off.

Still kneeling, Xasabar thought to himself, as he surreptitiously stroked his tail between his legs. "Yes Matron Mother…in time…we will all have what we want. "

TO BE CONTINUED…

12